Bohra SMS Duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
yuzarsif

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by yuzarsif » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:57 am

यह जिस्म तो किराये का घर है...
एक दिन खाली करना पड़ेगा...||

सांसे हो जाएँगी जब हमारी पूरी यहाँ ...
रूह को तन से अलविदा कहना पड़ेगा...।।

वक्त नही है तो बच जायेगा गोली से भी
समय आने पर ठोकर से मरना पड़ेगा...||

मौत कोई रिश्वत लेती नही कभी...
सारी दौलत को छोंड़ के जाना पड़ेगा...||

ना डर यूँ धूल के जरा से एहसास से तू...
एक दिन सबको मिट्टी में मिलना पड़ेगा...||

सब याद करे दुनिया से जाने के बाद...
दूसरों के लिए भी थोडा जीना पड़ेगा...||

मत कर गुरुर किसी भी बात का ए दोस्त...
तेरा क्या है... क्या साथ लेके जाना पड़ेगा...||

इन हाथो से करोड़ो कमा ले भले तू यहाँ ...
खाली हाथ आया खाली हाथ जाना पड़ेगा...||

ना भर यूँ जेबें अपनी बेईमानी की दौलत से...
कफ़न को बगैर जेब के ही ओढ़ना पड़ेगा...||

यह ना सोच तेरे बगैर कुछ नहीं होगा यहाँ ....
रोज़ यहाँ किसी को "आना"तो किसी को "जाना" पड़ेगा...||

think

Unread post by think » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:06 am

translation, anyone.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:43 pm

Today was the funeral of a very young man in Nairobi called Asif Tyebji. This young lad had a motorbike accident. It was very tragic for the wife, parents and brothers that he had to go this way. Only a day before he died, his wife delivered a baby girl in india. She is in complete shock and couldn't attend her husband's funeral.

Please pray for his soul and for the family that Allah may grant them sabar.

We can't expect any support from our Dawoodi Bohra community. They were only concerned with who had a beard and who didnt. Those who did not have a beard could not take or give taaziyat. In fact Asif's own blood brother was declined from taking taaziyat because of not having a beard. There's nothing much to be said about the Dawoodi Bohra community in Nairobi Kenya.

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:53 pm

May almighty ALLAH rest his soul in heaven.Khuda temani family ne sabar atta farmave.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:59 pm

Inna lillahi wa inna alaihi raji-un.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:34 am

R.I.P. and may ALLAH give strength to his family especially his wife to come out of this sad tragedy and focus on future.

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:49 am

LOL! :D :D :D
Attachments
IMG-20140712-WA0027.jpg

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:48 am

'Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un'
May Aasif's Soul Rest in Eternal Peace!

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:48 am

innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un

its so sad when young people die so suddenly..

God bless his family..

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:39 am

innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un

It is indeed sad... my heart cries for the family, especially for the little daughter who he could never hold even once...

i shall remember him and his family in my prayers tonight

reminded me of a very dear friend who i lost in a bike accident....

think

Unread post by think » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:26 pm

That is really, really, sad specially in the month of Allah. May the soul rest in peace and may Allah give the family the courage to bear the loss.
Bohri's should take heed and know that no dari wala mulla or muffy or anyone can bring him back and they could not have prevented what happened with all their phoonk and shifa nu pani. We come from him and to him we return so any one claims he is going to hold your hand and take you into jannat, you know better.
Let this incident open your eyes to the fact that there is indeed Allah who is always in control, so pray to him and do sajda to him and him only not a mortal of flesh and bones who will answer the same way you will for your deeds on this earth.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:28 pm

Jamnagar ma zakvi mohalla na Amil Shk Murtuza jamali no zulm 10 ma roza na divse... Sadikbhai Makda nu mayyat thai gayu hatu ane aa bhai ni 1 waras ni wajebat ane sabil na paisa baaki hata. Amil kahe che ke pehla paisa bharo pachi mayyat dafan ni raza malse... Su duniya ma koi pan mazhab ma che ke pehla paisa bharo pachi janaza ne dafan ni raza... su amil sahib ne maut nathi aavani ke aa amil ne khuda no khauf nathi !

jungle999

Unread post by jungle999 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:06 pm

THIS is only not happing in india but in other conutrys as well this rascalls amils will first demend the money and then they will your do work they dont fear allah because they think that M.S.will take them to heaven.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:05 pm

ghulam mohamed;
I quote you: There's nothing much to be said about the Dawoodi Bohra community in Nairobi Kenya.

So much has been SAID but not much has, or will ever be done. The Bohra community is destined to be subjugated and be ill treated for eons to come. Tens of thousands are the 'pakdi rakhe dai na kurta' type. The Dai has assured them billions of times that he is the guarantor of Bohra's salvation and assurance of entry into Jannat. The caveat is 'they all must have fully paid to Kothar all that is due to it; whether decreed in the Quran Karim or in their ever-changing mahjong game of wajebaat, fakhir najwa, zakaat, fitra, tax from the unborn to the dear departed. Hussein Hebatullah, the Dai's emissary in Nairobi, Kenya has many times uttered the words: Amne quality joiye che, quantity nahi'. The explanation between the lines is that we have laid down the rules and come only if you can abide by them. Meaning only Mukhlis and Dais Mohib need apply. Bohras will forever be 'ghanti na jakkar ma pisai jashe and kai nahi kari shake'. There is so much to contemplate from Allam Iqbal in this guiding beacon to Bohras' dilemma:

Sitaron Se Aage Jahaan Aur Bhi Hain
Abhi Ishq Ke Imtihan Aur Bhi Hain
(Beyond the stars are even more worlds
There are still even more tests of passion)

Tihi Zindagi Ke Nahin Yeh Fazaayein
Yahan Sainkadon Kaaravaan Aur Bhi Hain
(These expanses are not devoid of life
Here there are hundreds of other caravans too)

Qanaa'at Nah Kar Aalam-e-Rang-o-Bu Par
Chaman Aur Bhi, Aashiyaan Aur Bhi Hain!
(Don't be contented with the world of color and scent
There are other gardens, other nests too)

Agar Kho Gaya Ek Nasheman Tho Kya Gham
Muqaamaat-e-Aah-o-Fughaan Aur Bhi Hain!
(If a nest (home) was lost, what's the [cause of] grief?
There are other places for sighing and lamenting)

Tu Shaaheen Hai, Parvaaz Hai Kaam Tera
Tere Saamne Aasmaan Aur Bhi Hain
(You are a falcon, your task is to fly
Before you there are other skies as well to cover)

Isi Roz-o-Shab Mein Ulajh Kar Nah Rah Jaa
Kih Tere Zamaan-o-Makaan Aur Bhi Hain
(Don't remain entangled, in this day-and-night
For you have other times-and-places too)

Gaye Din Ke Tanhaa Thaa Main Anjuman Mein
Yahaan Ab Mere Raaz-Daan Aur Bhi Hain!
(The days are gone when I was alone in the gathering
Here, now, I have other secret-sharers too)

think

Unread post by think » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:13 pm

subhanallah, subhanallah, very appropriate and at the right time.

BohriBakra

Unread post by BohriBakra » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:51 am

Aaje Mouze Gautampura (Jameat-Ujjain) ma ek ajib waqio bano, M.Adnan zaran wala Namaz parhawa ne bahar si aayaa che.
Ye zohar ane asar ni namaz na baad sabaq aape che, Aaje Gautampura na 8 bairaao sabaq ma na betha, jiware aa bairaao maghrib ane ishaa ni namaz waste gaya to aa M.Adnan ye em farmaan jaari kido k aa 8 bairaoo ne niche mardo ni masjid maa laavva ma aave, 2 jamat na member aa bairo ne niche mardo ni masjid ma lai ne aayaa, te baad M.Adnan ye aa sagla si mafi mangaavi ane aim farmaan jaari kido k aa bairaoo ne aaje jamaat ma jaman na aapwa ma aave ehne jamwa ni raza nathi. Ane sagla mardo na saamne mardo ni masjid maa aa 8 bairaao mathu jhukavi ubha rahya ane bhuka ghare aayaa. Aa MullaAdnan ne itnu pan reham na aayo k aa sagla rozata che ane bhuka che.
Ane Afsos k aa bairaao na gharna mardo chup rahi saglu dekhta rahya kem k M.Adnan ye em kahyu k j bolse ehni sagli raza me band kari dais.
Lo bhai yehi baaki reh gaya tha
Chai se zyada ketli garam
Yaad aa raha hai
Hitler tu yaad aa raha hai

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:00 am

BohriBakra wrote:Aaje Mouze Gautampura (Jameat-Ujjain) ma ek ajib waqio bano, M.Adnan zaran wala Namaz parhawa ne bahar si aayaa che.
Ye zohar ane asar ni namaz na baad sabaq aape che, Aaje Gautampura na 8 bairaao sabaq ma na betha, jiware aa bairaao maghrib ane ishaa ni namaz waste gaya to aa M.Adnan ye em farmaan jaari kido k aa 8 bairaoo ne niche mardo ni masjid maa laavva ma aave, 2 jamat na member aa bairo ne niche mardo ni masjid ma lai ne aayaa, te baad M.Adnan ye aa sagla si mafi mangaavi ane aim farmaan jaari kido k aa bairaoo ne aaje jamaat ma jaman na aapwa ma aave ehne jamwa ni raza nathi. Ane sagla mardo na saamne mardo ni masjid maa aa 8 bairaao mathu jhukavi ubha rahya ane bhuka ghare aayaa. Aa MullaAdnan ne itnu pan reham na aayo k aa sagla rozata che ane bhuka che.
Ane Afsos k aa bairaao na gharna mardo chup rahi saglu dekhta rahya kem k M.Adnan ye em kahyu k j bolse ehni sagli raza me band kari dais.
Yaad aa raha hai
and when all this things was happening what was (father,son,husband) of those laddies doing?

our community is full of hijdaas (excuse me but I dont have any other word to use) there is a little chance of any change in situation.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:42 am

I wish this Mulla has guts to address some of the sisters we have on this forum and I am sure this Mulla would have gone home without any food and water
May be Sisters on this forum may have some mercy and provide him atleast enough to break the fast
This is a pathetic state and if true I do hope the defenders of SMS take note and inform their masters of this kind of atrocity which is turning many people revolting against Bohraism and Dawat.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:46 am

if i was there, and if one of the lady was my wife i would have chopped this guy M.Adnan into 1000 pieces! F**K RAZA!

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:57 am

SBM wrote:I wish this Mulla has guts to address some of the sisters we have on this forum and I am sure this Mulla would have gone home without any food and water
May be Sisters on this forum may have some mercy and provide him atleast enough to break the fast
This is a pathetic state and if true I do hope the defenders of SMS take note and inform their masters of this kind of atrocity which is turning many people revolting against Bohraism and Dawat.

I thanks my stars that I am married to someone who does not follow the norms and say confidently that he would pull this joker mulla adnan by his beard had this to happen to his family members.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:28 am

I thanks my stars that I am married to someone who does not follow the norms and say confidently that he would pull this joker mulla adnan by his beard had this to happen to his family members.
Before he could have that joker, would you be standing there with folded hand and lowered head. Usually Kothari Goons enjoy their supremacy by controlling female section of our community. Fortunately for these Mullahs they have not met you and other sisters on this forum
Incidentally in my case, the wife of Aamil told my wife that what kind of wife are you that you can not control your husband and her reply was
"Would you like to control him-- all the power to you" and that was the end of her welcome mat at the Markaz.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:13 pm

SBM wrote:Incidentally in my case, the wife of Aamil told my wife that what kind of wife are you that you can not control your husband and her reply was
"Would you like to control him-- all the power to you" and that was the end of her welcome mat at the Markaz.
:lol: :lol:

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:20 pm

Forwarded as received:
IMG-1.jpg

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:43 pm

Heard something strange news that if somebody is died the keen have to shell out rs
186 *marhoom age. I dont know how true is this but this is also nice strategy to generate another new source of income. :D

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:19 pm

AmmarHussaini wrote:and when all this things was happening what was (father,son,husband) of those laddies doing?

our community is full of hijdaas (excuse me but I dont have any other word to use) there is a little chance of any change in situation.
Bro AmmarHussaini,

Don't be sorry as you have used the correct adjective for these men.

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:26 pm

BohriBakra wrote:Aaje Mouze Gautampura (Jameat-Ujjain) ma ek ajib waqio bano, M.Adnan zaran wala Namaz parhawa ne bahar si aayaa che.
Yaad aa raha hai
Heil Hitler!

On a solemn note, I'm reminded of Imam Husain's actions of serving water prior to entry into kerbala to Yazids army.
That is our legacy from which to derive our solace and spirit in fighting against injustice. Our core Bohraism, that which I am proud of, is our basic human decency and kindness toward All Human beings, our non-Muslim neighbors.

The Bohra Nazis are clueless if they believe, that because of their titles and clout (Raza an Saheb, Aamil, etc) they can hijack our core values which is really the same as the Golden Rules that others refer to.

Ummul Bani

Unread post by Ummul Bani » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:50 pm

And this guy was giving sabak? Teaching people?

He did manage to teach couple of things though. One, how to mistreat and shame women in a crowd full of men and second, how to remain deaf and dumb even when your own woman is being mistreated!

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:32 pm

SBM wrote:
Before he could have that joker, would you be standing there with folded hand and lowered head. Usually Kothari Goons enjoy their supremacy by controlling female section of our community. Fortunately for these Mullahs they have not met you and other sisters on this forum
Incidentally in my case, the wife of Aamil told my wife that what kind of wife are you that you can not control your husband and her reply was

Sbm bhai..you are right...I would probably be pulling the beard and my husband would cheer me on!

On a more serious note, I wouldn't ever allow this to happen to me. We are quite vocak about anything thats unfair in the jamaat and people do come to know when to stop with us. There is a bit of respect that we earn just by being assertive before it gets out of hand.

summer123

Unread post by summer123 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:12 am

Sare jahan se accha mera jamaat khana,
Afzal hai aur aala, mera jammat khana.

JISko jaman pasand, jisko aman pasand hai,
Us qaum ka vidhata, mera jamaat khana.

Masjid ho ya madarse, sab is ke aage soone,
Bas house ful rehta, mera jamaat khana.

Bhooke dilon ki dhadkan, aur petuo ka maskan,
Baitul-qaraar sab ka, mera jamaat khana.

Dil baagh baagh uoe , chehre pe laali chhaaye,
Sunte hain jab ke khulta, mera jamaat khana.

Ye wo chaman hai yaaro, jis mein khizan nahin hai,
Phoola phala rahega, mera jamaat khana.

Pochhenga kaarwan ye, jab chaand par hamaara,
Beshak wahan bhi hoga, mera jamaat khana.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:30 am

hehehehehehehehehh nice nice reallyyyy niceceee