Bohra SMS Duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:13 pm

Forwarded as received :

Bushra !! Huzurala Syedna Ali Qadr Mufaddal Saifuddin Aqa TUS aaje raate Mumbai tashreef laavse. Flight arrival time 8.40pm che.

Mumineen Mola TUS na deedar nu sharaf haasil karvaane aa points par haazir thaai --

1. Al Hyat Hotel
2. Andheri flyover.
3. Santacruz junction.
4. Bandra sea link.
5. Worli sea link.
6. Haji Ali.
7. Cadbury house.
8. Kemps Corner.
9. Priyadarshini park.

KOI BHI SAIFEE MAHAL PAASE AAVE NAHI !!

Read the hidden message..... They want to have a show of strength hence bohras are called all over Mumbai but don't want to sacrifice their own peace hence no one should come to Saifee Mahal

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:21 pm

Forwarded as received :

ONE MORE CRAP SERVED TO THE GULLIBLE ABDES :-

Aaje Mola ye wada na bayan ma farmaayu.... "Hame yaha Dubai na amir ni mulaqat waaste gaya.... saamne si puchu tamne kai kaam che.... hame kahyu ke yaha Dubai ma ek teesri masjid bane..... foran ena secretary ne kahyu ke masjid waaste zameen aape".

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:52 pm

"Hame yaha Dubai na amir ni mulaqat waaste gaya...
It says he went to Amir---Amir did not come to him,
Of Course beggar has to Amir

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:23 pm

Kothar's marketing website zeninfosys has till date not published a single photo or event of Muffy's weeklong tour of Dubai. A website which propagates his tours to even the smallest of villages in India has deliberately not publicised his Dubai tour lest the human worship comes to the notice of that wahabi kingdom and he receives marching orders !! Now that he has arrived in Mumbai, there will be a flurry of photos to show his shaan to the gullible abdes.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:22 pm

anajmi wrote:You are asking people to enlighten you on an irrelevant and an insignificant forum? You seem to be a pathetic loser.
Youve spent over a decade trying to convert bohras in to becoming wahhabis.
But despite all your efforts, no bohras here have converted.
Therefore you are insignificant and irrelevant.

Im sure you will spend another decade doing the same.
With exactly the same result.
Therefore you are a pathetic loser.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:25 pm

But despite all your efforts, no bohras here have converted
You do have Amnesia problem because if you would have read the post by YFM he did mention that he is changing to SUNNI, There are many on this forum the die hard abdes who are leaving Bohraism to become Sunni
BUT WHO CAN BLAME YOU CHANGING DIAPERS ALL THE TIME DOES SOIL YOUR BRAIN TOO.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:40 pm

Actually, many bohras have converted. Those who haven't, are irrelevant and insignificant like you.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:58 pm

Critical_Thinker wrote:
zinger wrote:but yes, my faith in Mufaddal Maula is getting weaker by the day. naked hindu baba can touch him. wahabi without topi and beard can touch him. a sunni can kiss him but we, his own "children".... we cannot even touch him without a rumal.

see.., this is where my hypocrisy stems from. it comes from the man i call Dai
I thought the reason for non-bohras being able to touch the dai is because they do not believe in him.
Whereas bohras do believe in the dai, therefore show reverence to him by using a rumal?

Zinger bhai, could you ask this question to your amil next time you see him so we get an official answer.
i cannot. im under a scanner in my jamat right now.

and non-bohras do not need to use a rumaal and they can hug a Dai with out clothes and kiss his forehead because they are perhaps cleaner than us.

ope your eyes you stinking kotharis... cant you see how angry the general populace is

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:11 am

zinger wrote:
Universaldad wrote: Another point that proves that Khozemites were never close to SMB. They were always with KQ and never paid attention to SMB ra amals all they saw was what KQ was doing. Every Amal that Syedna Muffadal Saifuddin tus does is what Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Ra did.

This is another small example. Yusuf Ali m.a the owner of lulu has always sought blessings of Aqa Moula. When he had met SMB he had requested to be given the Sharaf of kissing his forehead, now again when he has met with Aqa Muffadal Moula he requested and got the Sharaf of kissing his forehead.

KQ and his people have itraz on every Amal of the dai's. You can see how their policies and practices are contrary to those taught by SMB, STS and all preceding dai's.
how much money did he pay for this?????

My itraz is that when people spend lakhs and crores for giving a ziafat, even then we have to use a rumal!!!

Why???? do his lips have less germs than our hand????

Did Burhanuddin Maula allow lulu owner to kiss his forehead?

Dont absolve SMB, like father like son.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:55 am

^ @ Asad.

i got the same image in PM. my response to the sender was that this proves that money talks and money walks. i also have dared the sender to send us a pic of the sender kissing the forehead of Mufaddal Maula, and forget that, any common mumineen to do it. I DARE THE COMMON DAWOODI BOHRA TO DO THIS

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:58 am

SBM wrote:
But despite all your efforts, no bohras here have converted
You do have Amnesia problem because if you would have read the post by YFM he did mention that he is changing to SUNNI, There are many on this forum the die hard abdes who are leaving Bohraism to become Sunni
BUT WHO CAN BLAME YOU CHANGING DIAPERS ALL THE TIME DOES SOIL YOUR BRAIN TOO.

And you attribute YFM's change to Sunnism to Anajmi's efforts????

I hope you dont, because let me point out that u have again taken only a part of the quote to deliberately mislead readers. This is not a good habit. you have been doing this A LOT of late.

CT has very VERY clearly asked Anajmi how many people HAS HE MANAGED TO CONVERT and not HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE CONVERTED on their own!!!!!!!!!

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:53 am

Icing on the cake.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:32 am

This is utter crap.

And i for one would honestly not be too surprised if the Kothar does not respond to this for 2 reasons:

1. you cannot swim in the river and try messing with the crocodile
2. this is a cheap publicity gimmick by the SP. best to ignore it. Maybe modi got this idea from the community's bond with him

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:01 am

zinger wrote:This is utter crap.

And i for one would honestly not be too surprised if the Kothar does not respond to this for 2 reasons:

2. this is a cheap publicity gimmick by the SP. best to ignore it. Maybe modi got this idea from the community's bond with him
This is not crap, but a reality check for Dawat. VHP has done its study properly. examples of Bohras doing arti and taking part in ganpati puja can be found on this thread itself. Dont be surprised if few actually convert.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:54 am

asad wrote:
zinger wrote:This is utter crap.

This is not crap, but a reality check for Dawat. VHP has done its study properly. examples of Bohras doing arti and taking part in ganpati puja can be found on this thread itself. Dont be surprised if few actually convert.
yes ofcourse, i have seen musalmaans place ganpati in their house, immerse the idols too. i have also seen musalmaans take part in artis too. so vhp should go after them first, they will have larger numbers too, lower hanging fruit and all :roll:

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:28 am

zinger wrote:
asad wrote: This is not crap, but a reality check for Dawat. VHP has done its study properly. examples of Bohras doing arti and taking part in ganpati puja can be found on this thread itself. Dont be surprised if few actually convert.
yes ofcourse, i have seen musalmaans place ganpati in their house, immerse the idols too. i have also seen musalmaans take part in artis too. so vhp should go after them first, they will have larger numbers too, lower hanging fruit and all :roll:
You have a valid point but you forgot that its Bohras who boast about there Brahmin ancestry and no Muslim ever says that so VHP is right in targeting Bohras who they think already agree to there ancestry and will be easily swayed.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:45 am

asad wrote:
zinger wrote: yes ofcourse, i have seen musalmaans place ganpati in their house, immerse the idols too. i have also seen musalmaans take part in artis too. so vhp should go after them first, they will have larger numbers too, lower hanging fruit and all :roll:
You have a valid point but you forgot that its Bohras who boast about there Brahmin ancestry and no Muslim ever says that so VHP is right in targeting Bohras who they think already agree to there ancestry and will be easily swayed.

point taken. agreed.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:46 am

Vishwa Hindu Parishad, an affiliate of BJP, now wants to convert Bohras to Hinduism in Gujarat claiming that Bohras are very keen to return to their fold - report : http://m.economictimes.com/news/politic ... 611337.cms

Whatsapp message

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:55 am

Dumbledore wrote:Vishwa Hindu Parishad, an affiliate of BJP, now wants to convert Bohras to Hinduism in Gujarat claiming that Bohras are very keen to return to their fold - report : http://m.economictimes.com/news/politic ... 611337.cms

Whatsapp message
I thought this was a joke until it is actually a news article.....really sad that people have drifted so far from Islam that they find solace and no worry in converting to Hindu. This is what happens when Bohras suppresses the praise of Allah and his prophet SAW and lean towards human worship. Question is it is no longer a loss to Islam as Bohras lost their way many years ago. This article must have so,e truth and that is sad outcome.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:00 am

Ozdundee wrote:
Dumbledore wrote:Vishwa Hindu Parishad, an affiliate of BJP, now wants to convert Bohras to Hinduism in Gujarat claiming that Bohras are very keen to return to their fold - report : http://m.economictimes.com/news/politic ... 611337.cms

Whatsapp message
I thought this was a joke until it is actually a news article.....really sad that people have drifted so far from Islam that they find solace and no worry in converting to Hindu. This is what happens when Bohras suppresses the praise of Allah and his prophet SAW and lean towards human worship. Question is it is no longer a loss to Islam as Bohras lost their way many years ago. This article must have so,e truth and that is sad outcome.
I beg to differ .. No bohra would be willing to convert to Hinduism in this manner .. It just seems a publicity stunt statement by the VHP.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:01 am

Ozdundee wrote:

Whatsapp message
You are jumping the gun here my friend.

Sunni Muslims were the first to abandon ship 2 weeks ago, when around 300 of them converted for money. Says a lot about their imaan doesnt it!!! :evil:

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:04 am

zinger wrote:
Ozdundee wrote: I thought this was a joke until it is actually a news article.....really sad that people have drifted so far from Islam that they find solace and no worry in converting to Hindu. This is what happens when Bohras suppresses the praise of Allah and his prophet SAW and lean towards human worship. Question is it is no longer a loss to Islam as Bohras lost their way many years ago. This article must have so,e truth and that is sad outcome.

Sunni Muslims were the first to abandon ship 2 weeks ago, when around 300 of them converted for money. Says a lot about their imaan doesnt it!!! :evil:
No, Zinger, even that was false .. They were tricked into doing some havans or something .. I believe the telly news also confirmed that this was false.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:08 am

This is what the VHP is doing ...
Attachments
TOI 23-12-2014.JPG

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:50 am

I think abdes the blind follower will not have problem in converting to HINDU provided that they should be allow to do pooja of dai and should be allow to create mandir of dai. So in the end, out of crores of bhagwan hindu has, couple of more bhagwans (dai) will be added.

To all those who voted modi because of MS

"Acche din aa gaye"

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:18 am

zinger wrote:

Are you a 12 year old little boy, doing this tit-for-tat, "but he did it first" childishness? Does it matter what other people do or don't do? If 300 muslims converted, so what? Does that make it okay for Bohras to act like idiots and dance around their "Aapoo Moohla" like they are worshipping a devta? I mean, you love Aapoo Moohla DMMS don't you? Do you approve of people shouting and screaming like junglees when he passes by, him doing ridiculous things? The RSS/VHP parivar simply take this to the next level.

Don't worry about others abandoning ship. Worry about your own boat's nefarious captain leading it into fire.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:56 pm

https://dearmrqutbuddin.wordpress.com/2 ... -and-aamil
So this is how mufaddal bs and gang hits back. :-)

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:36 pm

So when I look at this picture (above), although I can understand that his job in Nevada might suit the identity and look he has chosen to have, on the other hand, I am pretty sure that Moula wouldn’t want an Aamil to be walking around without topi and sporting long wavy hair like he does. Furthermore is seems highly hypocritical that an Aamil do all of this and then come to the masjid at night and tell people to do the contrary. Aamils are suppose to be Moula’s baazoo, and strengthen his efforts and wishes. It is hard to do when they don’t want to do it themselves. Why is this kind of behavior acceptable by you?
Interesting that they question SKQ's coordinator not even the Aaamil. Here is the picture of the SMS aamil of Ft Lauderdale Jamaat
http://phydatabase.med.miami.edu/Docume ... habbir.jpg
http://uhealthsystem.com/doctors/profile/1023
He does not have topi either and he does not wear topi when he sees the patients too,

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:40 pm

Biradar wrote:
zinger wrote:

Are you a 12 year old little boy, doing this tit-for-tat, "but he did it first" childishness? Does it matter what other people do or don't do? If 300 muslims converted, so what? Does that make it okay for Bohras to act like idiots and dance around their "Aapoo Moohla" like they are worshipping a devta? I mean, you love Aapoo Moohla DMMS don't you? Do you approve of people shouting and screaming like junglees when he passes by, him doing ridiculous things? The RSS/VHP parivar simply take this to the next level.

Don't worry about others abandoning ship. Worry about your own boat's nefarious captain leading it into fire.
DELETING THE FIRST LINE AS BIRADAR HAS ALWAYS STOOD UP WHEN SHIA AND FATIMID BELIEFS ARE MOCKED

everytime some non-Bohra joker points a finger at us, i am going to put up the mirror in front of their faces and show them the ugly truth.

if for that i have to behave like "a 12 year old little boy, doing this tit-for-tat," then so be it!!!

If 300 Sunni muslims converted, then these Sunni muslim supporters need to look into their own homes before peeking into someone else!!!
Last edited by zinger on Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:56 pm

Zinger
Definitely acting like a spoiled child
First of all it was not Humsafar but Biradar who chided him in the last post and secondly he is trying to prove that 2 WRONGS DOES MAKE ONE RIGHT

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:36 am

SBM wrote:Zinger
Definitely acting like a spoiled child
First of all it was not Humsafar but Biradar who chided him in the last post and secondly he is trying to prove that 2 WRONGS DOES MAKE ONE RIGHT
Yes, you are right. i just realised it was Birader and not Humsafar.

@ Humsafar bhai, my apologies

@ SBM - read what i have written, i hold you in extreme contempt too for allowing Shia and Fatimid beliefs to be mocked. you have, and i have often pointed this out, believe that the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Fayyaaz is perhaps right about how he classifies you