Bohra SMS Duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Bohra spring

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:18 am

Some relay this message to. Muffs...the west does not rotate around London

If he has to resort to threats and syndic ism to attract an audience he should evaluate his ability as the leader.

Has he thought may be people are tired of listening to the same old stories and fairy tales and with advances in technology and secularism there are many channels to fulfil spiritual thirst .

In the west it is mind boggling why he has to have 4 hr waaz to get the message through. Surely they can adjust the time to evening and deliver a sermon more effectively then creating a emotional lengthy drama. Take topics from here and there and spit out verbal splatter.

think

Unread post by think » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:16 am

waez ma avo, waez ma avo. o.k. waez ma avo but what do you say in waez? 90% of the time you brag about unneccessary mojeza and shan of your father and grandfather. No historical facts about Imam hussain. No one has the right to even ask you a question on all the bragging you do. Your ignorant bohra mumineen may listen to you and half of them are snoozing any way. They are there just for a head count and free lunches. The educated do not have time to waste on your silly hum drum and self glorification. you keep talking about children attending your brainwashing madrassa. do you even know that because of those children educated in christian institutions of learning that they have become doctors and engineers and do not have to beg( thanks be to Allah) like you have, to come up with devious money collecting schemes by you and your goonda committees through out the world. It is these educated bohra mumineen that give you your handout. So stop this preaching of educating children in your madrassa. I would advise every bohra mumineen to give the best education they can afford to their young ones. You would be making Moula Ali very happy. So once again ,
I plead to parents , do not get your childrens tender age be brainwashed by the kothar madrassas that teach them noting more than "ghano jivo" and at the end of the day your children will be out of good jobs and it will give you a lot of pain to see your child jobless or working at a gas station because you listened to this mansoos and sent your loved ones to a madrassa and completely ruined the thinking ability of your children.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:42 pm

Christan School ma farzando ne muko ane waha raza na mile. Su tamara farzando ne christan Banava che ya Mumin..?? Moula ne Mano cho k nai. Madrasa school ma muko Jaha ye logo ne Raza mile.
I wonder which school Shireen and Murtaza Dahodwala went to?
If English or Christian schools are bad why was Saifee High School in Pydhonie Mumbai-Koethari owned school was changed from Gujrati to English Medium School why they did not make it Saifee Madrassa instead

think

Unread post by think » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:48 pm

who is shiren and murtaza dahodwala?

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:05 pm

The bottom line of Muffadal Saheb's message is: don't educate your children, leave them to us to brainwash them. As if Bohras are already not salve enough!!! Yet the masters do not want to take any chances, they truly want to control abdes from cradle to grave - and are succeeding at it.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:06 pm

think wrote:who is shiren and murtaza dahodwala?
They are the ones who were brainwashed into giving a donation of Rs.52 crores for Saifee Hospital, they live in USA and are into IT business.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:24 pm

Its true...... Life has No value if you happen to be a bohra..... Find out.

Guys, Banswara na 3 logo je train na neeche aavi ne guzri gaya.... ena mayyat ma faqt 7 log !!!

Imagine that girl used to work in Banswara tanzeem. Kam se kam 1000 logo from Banswara are there in Mumbai but these people didn't attend their Janaza.

Banswara ke logo ke saath ye incident hua aur uske Amil ko fikar hi nahi !! When we asked the Amil why didn't he attend the Janaza he told he was busy in ijtema. Isnt it a shame !!! Janaza pehle ya ijtema ??

Very sad to hear this. Our community sometimes overreacts. Tanzeem didn't come as dead people cant pay anymore and Mumbai ma dafan kidha tesi qabar ni jagah na paisa bhi na mila..

I have a friend in Tanzeem in Banswara and he is planning to quit Tanzeem after this incident. He doesn't wanna work amidst selfish Tanzeem people...... he says if I die tomorrow and don't have money to 'Mane gutter ma feki dese'

Banswara is an eye opener for those who are having Motia in eyes.... Rest of Bohras are blind so cant blame them.

Allah reham kare.

Aftaab

Unread post by Aftaab » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:34 pm

you reap what you sow.

Aftaab

Unread post by Aftaab » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:59 pm

Imagine if they would have been utilizing this much time in studying Quraan and life of ahlul bayt, they would not suffer, the way they suffer every day.

Mataam Majlis at Raudat Tahera with Niyaat of Tulul Umr of bewe Moula Tus
20 Zilhajjatil-Haram, 1434 [ 24-10-2013 ] at Mumbai
Mataam Majlis at Raudat Tahera with Niyaat of Tulul Umr of bewe Moula Tus

Hours and hourse they stand and do matam without even understanding true reason of Imam Hussain(s) shadat.
Attachments
2013-10-25_10-58_Malumaat.com.jpg

level_headed

Unread post by level_headed » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:59 am

ghulam mohammed wrote "
Imagine that girl used to work in Banswara tanzeem. Kam se kam 1000 logo from Banswara are there in Mumbai but these people didn't attend their Janaza.
Yaar itni mat phenk. Banswara people in Mumbai - at the most 10 families or less - more like 3-4 families. Banswara people outside of Banswara are in Kuwait and Pune.
Just because you don't have any news these days, you are throwing caution to the winds and shooting blind. You must be really desperate.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:12 am

level_headed wrote:ghulam mohammed wrote "
Yaar itni mat phenk. Banswara people in Mumbai - at the most 10 families or less - more like 3-4 families. Banswara people outside of Banswara are in Kuwait and Pune.
Just because you don't have any news these days, you are throwing caution to the winds and shooting blind. You must be really desperate.

More than that, just cause they happen to be from Banswara does not mean that they HAVE to come to the janazaa... That is indeed clutching for straws and scraping the bottom of the barrel, looking for excuses to berate a community.... Try and come up with something better the next time.

By that logic, just because im a Surti, if someone from Surat died then i should be in the janazaa... :roll:

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:47 am

@gulam mohammed:
what a network you have and bravo on how you fabricate stories.
That girl was working in TANZEEM.....hahaha
I would have appreciated if it was Bunaiyyad or Amatullah Committee..
But Tanzeem is too much and gutter ma pheki dese is ROFL

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:30 am

To the ones who want to defend the indefensible :-

Firstly, the thread is titled "Bohri SMS Duniya" and the text is reproduced in its original hence if you have so much anger in your belly against the text itself then direct your ire to the one who has circulated the same in bohri circles. If only you would have had the same level of anger for the Kothari mafia of Saifee Mahal who 24x7 indulge in mass extortion and have reduced the community to a cult then it would have been appreciated by one and all.

Secondly, the city of Mumbai has the largest bohra population which is around 1.5 lakh plus and to say that there are hardly 3 to 4 Banswara families residing here is dumb founded and a foolish statement.

Thirdly, to say that it is not necessary for the Banswara people of Mumbai to attend Janaza of their brethren just because the deceased happen to be their gaamwalas is also inhuman because the deceased didn't die a natural death....... they were crushed by a speeding train which is shocking and extremely sad. Hence, zinger, you need not attend Janaza of all your co-surtis but I think you will make it a point to do the same if they died in such tragic circumstances and moreover if they were residents of Surat having no relatives in Mumbai. I didn't expect such carefree comments atleast from you !!

Aftaab

Unread post by Aftaab » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:02 am

I wonder what tantrum kothar would have made if some amil would have been crushed in such accident, and how many would have joined janaza.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:03 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:To the ones who want to defend the indefensible :-

Firstly, the thread is titled "Bohri SMS Duniya" and the text is reproduced in its original hence if you have so much anger in your belly against the text itself then direct your ire to the one who has circulated the same in bohri circles. If only you would have had the same level of anger for the Kothari mafia of Saifee Mahal who 24x7 indulge in mass extortion and have reduced the community to a cult then it would have been appreciated by one and all.

Secondly, the city of Mumbai has the largest bohra population which is around 1.5 lakh plus and to say that there are hardly 3 to 4 Banswara families residing here is dumb founded and a foolish statement.

Thirdly, to say that it is not necessary for the Banswara people of Mumbai to attend Janaza of their brethren just because the deceased happen to be their gaamwalas is also inhuman because the deceased didn't die a natural death....... they were crushed by a speeding train which is shocking and extremely sad. Hence, zinger, you need not attend Janaza of all your co-surtis but I think you will make it a point to do the same if they died in such tragic circumstances and moreover if they were residents of Surat having no relatives in Mumbai. I didn't expect such carefree comments atleast from you !!

Hi GM,

believe me, there is plenty of anger in bellies against the corrupt practices and the corrupt in our community. many of us seethe from the inside.

While some of us do something constructive and pass on the message and bring about a change, while some just sit and gripe and eventually, when their griping comes to no avail, they come here and bitch and moan and abuse.

About the number of Banswara families, if they are 3 to 4 or thousands as you claim, i dont know so will not comment on it.

If you still insist it was inhuman of me to mention that people of Banswara did not attend the funeral of their own gaamwala's, then all i can say is you are still clutching at straws, trying to make an issue where none exists, and you can certainly do better than that

I agree, the way that they died was extremely tragic and heart-breaking

but, was there any news on when or where the sipara's were? no. Was there any info on where they would be buried? no. so where do you expect us to go? If you expect us to actually go to Mazgaon/dockyard and find out where the maiyat is, then you are asking for too much. In this hectic life, no one REALLY would do it for someone unknown.

If you would do it, well, kudos to you. hats of to you and may you go to heaven for these thoughts, but man today is VERY selfish is. We are all much to caught up in our own lives to be really concerned about someone from our village. Yes, we are selfish, we all are. u and i are too. So lets not get all holier-than-thou here

as for "expecting carefree comments from me of all people"!!!... well im flattered you hold me in certain regard, but do not. i am not a representative of anyone but me. i am a selfish man. i am not ashamed to admit it and you should not try and portray something that you are not either. be honest, be true to who you are

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:05 am

Aftaab wrote:I wonder what tantrum kothar would have made if some amil would have been crushed in such accident, and how many would have joined janaza.
Why should you care? Were you there for janaaza of these 3 people? or are you just "chalti ganga mein haath dho rahe ho?"

Talk is cheap.

Aftaab

Unread post by Aftaab » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:06 am

zinger wrote:
Aftaab wrote:I wonder what tantrum kothar would have made if some amil would have been crushed in such accident, and how many would have joined janaza.
Why should you care? Were you there for janaaza of these 3 people? or are you just "chalti ganga mein haath dho rahe ho?"

Talk is cheap.
I dont belong to gutter of India (unlike you), but any ways if I was there I would have attend it.
Last edited by Aftaab on Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aftaab

Unread post by Aftaab » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:12 am

basic thing is, bohris are least concerned about poor in community, whether they die in accident or live in jhopad pattis, kothar or rich bohras dont care about it.

and moreover shameless community members like zinger come forward to defend such acts.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:14 am

Aftaab wrote:
zinger wrote: Why should you care? Were you there for janaaza of these 3 people? or are you just "chalti ganga mein haath dho rahe ho?"

Talk is cheap.
I dont belong to gutter of India (like you), but any ways if I was there I would have attend it.

i never said you belonged to the gutter of india, so im wondering why you said that about me. not that it matters.

as for your intention of being there if possible, kudos to you, hats of to you and if you pass away (Allah forbit it) and go to heaven before my time is up, pray for a sinner like me

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:18 am

Aftaab wrote:basic thing is, bohris are least concerned about poor in community, whether they die in accident or live in jhopad pattis, kothar or rich bohras dont care about it.

and moreover shameless community members like zinger come forward to defend such acts.
thats where you are wrong aftaab, we do. we do care about the poor in our community, we dont advertise it like most of the kothar, but we help whenever we can

and if being selfish and looking out for my own good makes me shameless, then so be it

Aftaab

Unread post by Aftaab » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:28 am

zinger wrote:
Aftaab wrote:basic thing is, bohris are least concerned about poor in community, whether they die in accident or live in jhopad pattis, kothar or rich bohras dont care about it.

thats where you are wrong aftaab, we do. we do care about the poor in our community, we dont advertise it like most of the kothar, but we help whenever we can

and if being selfish and looking out for my own good makes me shameless, then so be it
okay thats a news for me, so can you please count me few free hospitals and free schools for bohras in community?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:36 am

zinger wrote:was there any news on when or where the sipara's were? no. Was there any info on where they would be buried? no. so where do you expect us to go?
Are there any news when Mansoos or even the tiniest of zaada visits any city ?? Yes. Are there news when Mansoos takes Ziafat, gives Hadiyat/Mafsusiyat and performs Nikah? Yes. But when it comes to a shocking and tragic death of poor bohras there is no mention of it anywhere !! I don't say that every death should be publicised but atleast the ones under subject needs coverage. Moreover, news of these deaths were circulated on watsup alongwith photographs immediately by some concerned bohras so it is lame to say that people were not aware of it. If one doesn't expect every bohra to attend these janazas but atleast the Banswara community of Mumbai should have attended it in full force !!

Aftaab

Unread post by Aftaab » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:07 am

btw sorry for that comment on India, thats not my business any ways.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:16 am

Aftaab wrote:
zinger wrote: thats where you are wrong aftaab, we do. we do care about the poor in our community, we dont advertise it like most of the kothar, but we help whenever we can

okay thats a news for me, so can you please count me few free hospitals and free schools for bohras in community?
Aftaab, i do believe i said "we do care". by we, i meant the common dawoodi bohra, not the kothar. It is not in our reach to build hospitals and schools. we manage to run our homes with some degree of comfort, that is enough for us. and with what we have left, we try to light a candle in a dark room, whenever we can

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:24 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
zinger wrote:was there any news on when or where the sipara's were? no. Was there any info on where they would be buried? no. so where do you expect us to go?
Are there any news when Mansoos or even the tiniest of zaada visits any city ?? Yes. Are there news when Mansoos takes Ziafat, gives Hadiyat/Mafsusiyat and performs Nikah? Yes. But when it comes to a shocking and tragic death of poor bohras there is no mention of it anywhere !! I don't say that every death should be publicised but atleast the ones under subject needs coverage. Moreover, news of these deaths were circulated on watsup alongwith photographs immediately by some concerned bohras so it is lame to say that people were not aware of it. If one doesn't expect every bohra to attend these janazas but atleast the Banswara community of Mumbai should have attended it in full force !!
GM saab, you still dont get it.

Millions of people die. But if somebody in the public eye dies, there WILL be a big noise. which is not to say that the millions who die are insignificant. they are, every human life is valuable.

1,000,000 people died even while i wrote the words above. does that become news? no. but Manna de passed away. That made the headlines

17 women were raped in this country while i wrote this. was it reported? no, but Mallaika Sherawat was molested. That certainly will be.

the concerned people who passed on the news of death did it out of gossip. lets be absolutely clear and lets not mince words on that. because if there was concern, they would have passed on the news of their sipara and their ziarat nu jaman. why did the concerned mumineen not do that?

im not a member of the Banswara community, i have nothing to say on their behalf.

the only reason this got picked up is beacuse it was reported in the media. otherwise, it was just another death.

media has picked up the death of rashida suratwala. has anyone passed on that info to you? nope. but you will in some time because it was in the news this morning.

lets not kid ourselves

Aftaab

Unread post by Aftaab » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:43 am

zinger wrote:
Aftaab wrote: thats where you are wrong aftaab, we do. we do care about the poor in our community, we dont advertise it like most of the kothar, but we help whenever we can

Aftaab, i do believe i said "we do care". by we, i meant the common dawoodi bohra, not the kothar. It is not in our reach to build hospitals and schools. we manage to run our homes with some degree of comfort, that is enough for us. and with what we have left, we try to light a candle in a dark room, whenever we can
ok so you do agree kothar aka your leader is criminal for ripping offf the community.

isn't it plain hypocrisy and pathetic behaviour from your side to come here and defend such a ****, while you know they are real culprits?

just once in a life be honest to your self.

simple

Unread post by simple » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:55 am

Dawoodi Bohra community will celebrate new year on 4/11/2013 and from 5 nov to 12 Nov all our commercial shops,offices. All over the world will open only after (2:30 pm to 6:00 pm)after attending waaz in rememberance of martyrdom (shahadat) of imam Husain A.S. in Karbala... Our business associates are requested to note these timings.... All establishments will remain full day close on "Aashura" on Wed 13 Nov......

simple

Unread post by simple » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:56 am

Ashara mubaraka ni je ehmiyat che ye bara ma msg share karu chu gair logo b izzat kare che
Today I went in 8 schools of sehore to submit leave application and was astonished by seeing that every school respectively granted leave without any objections. And one of the principle described that I have a great respect for you peoples and I love Boharas for there rich and privileged culture and one another principle stated that I was really graced by your presence in our school and pls pray for us too in moharram Aa misal ni Izzat afzai joi ne ekj dua nikli dil se khud mola ne hamesh salamat rakhe
One of the khidmat guzar stated this msg

level_headed

Unread post by level_headed » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:03 pm

GM - you are completely wrong. I ask humanbeing and others residing in Kuwait to confirm - how many Banswara families in Mumbai. Kuwait has the largest population of mumineen of Banswara outside of Banswara.
Let's see who is right or who is wrong

Aftaab

Unread post by Aftaab » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:42 pm

simple wrote:Ashara mubaraka ni je ehmiyat che ye bara ma msg share karu chu gair logo b izzat kare che
Today I went in 8 schools of sehore to submit leave application and was astonished by seeing that every school respectively granted leave without any objections. And one of the principle described that I have a great respect for you peoples and I love Boharas for there rich and privileged culture and one another principle stated that I was really graced by your presence in our school and pls pray for us too in moharram Aa misal ni Izzat afzai joi ne ekj dua nikli dil se khud mola ne hamesh salamat rakhe
One of the khidmat guzar stated this msg
actually principle is not aware of many hidden facts, does he knows bohras hardly knows any thing about pre karbala incidents, and what lead to ultimate killing of Hussain(s), nor they understand stand of yazeed and why Hussain(s) opposed and ultimately it ended in war.

for most bohra these 10 days is just like a small vacation and time to chit chat whole day in mosque with friends, eating tasty food and going back home.

knowing and learning this piece of history is more important then closing shops and taking leave from schools.