feel good fleecing

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
think

feel good fleecing

Unread post by think » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:22 pm

does mufi moula have anything to say about the people who made a movie discrediting his religious monarch Mohammed un Rasulillah and trashing his religion Islam or is he too busy minting money and attending ziafats.

Kaka Akela

Re: feel good fleecing

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:49 pm

You ought to know by now that in our religion you can say anything to or for Rasulullah (SA) or the religion of Islam and everyone ignores, but if you dare say one cross word to or for the Dai then all hell breaks loose. Meetings would be called, protests will be held and everyone would be asked to send a telegram to Gov't authorities with a copy to the Aamil of your town, so they can keep track.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:04 pm

think wrote: does mufi moula have anything to say about the people who made a movie discrediting his religious monarch Mohammed un Rasulillah and trashing his religion Islam or is he too busy minting money and attending ziafats.
Who said that our Beloved Prophet (s.a.w.) is his or his father's religious monarch ? Havent you noticed the vast difference when it comes to celebrating Id-e-Milad un Nabawi as compared to the dai's milad or the 51st dai's urus? Have you ever noticed any significant celebrations of the viladat of Mola Ali (a.s.), Imam Hussain (a.s.) and/or the other Ahle Bayts ? How many bohras are even aware of the date of their viladats ? Their focus is ONLY on the dai's salgirah and his father's urus !

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:53 pm

bukhari and muslim is full of insulting hadis from ayesha for prophet(s) infact those fake hadises are more insulting then any danish cartoon or movie.

if muslims really love prophet first they shud burn these two books.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:42 pm

Another abde coward shooting the hadith of the prophet (saw) from behind an anonymous forum. No wonder the jaahil muslims consider you people to be their enemies!! You are no better than the fool who created that movie.

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:44 am

anajmi wrote:Another abde coward shooting the hadith of the prophet (saw) from behind an anonymous forum. No wonder the jaahil muslims consider you people to be their enemies!! You are no better than the fool who created that movie.
do u want me to post few hadis from your ayesha in bukhari, which directly contradicts teaching of QURAAN and which shows character of prophet with steer insults?

this fake hadiths are so insulting even for a simple muslim.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:17 am

Please post those hadith and see what I do to you with them.

think

Unread post by think » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:33 am

Thank you slave of Mohammed for the reminder. muffi moula is only name sake moula then, he cannot do anything but fleece and eat. It is the combined effort of the community that really gets things done for him.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:29 am

Where are you MM Bukhari? I thought you were going to post some hadith dishonoring the prophet (saw)?

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:01 pm

MM Bukhari wrote:bukhari and muslim is full of insulting hadis from ayesha for prophet(s) infact those fake hadises are more insulting then any danish cartoon or movie.

if muslims really love prophet first they shud burn these two books.
as i said if muslims really care about prophet burn bukhari and muslim

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php ... e-prophet/

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:52 pm

Is that the best you can do asswipe? Don't send me to a link that you just found after you were caught with your pants down. Post the hadith you are talking about over here and I will reply to it appropriately. I am not interested in going through a senseless thread with shia nonsense in it. If you are unable to post any hadith over here, then accept it that you are an ignorant coward who hasn't done any study of any hadith on his own, but just parrots what others have recited elsewhere. You guys are nothing more than spineless cowards!!

Now I am giving you one more chance. Post the hadith over here with the proper references and I will deal with each one of them as you post them.

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:16 pm

anajmi wrote:Is that the best you can do asswipe? Don't send me to a link that you just found after you were caught with your pants down. Post the hadith you are talking about over here and I will reply to it appropriately. I am not interested in going through a senseless thread with shia nonsense in it. If you are unable to post any hadith over here, then accept it that you are an ignorant coward who hasn't done any study of any hadith on his own, but just parrots what others have recited elsewhere. You guys are nothing more than spineless cowards!!

Now I am giving you one more chance. Post the hadith over here with the proper references and I will deal with each one of them as you post them.
read all the ahadith posted by roachy

no cartoons or movies are more insulting to islaam then bukhari and muslim

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:12 am

Actually, that is just shia interpretation who want to see problems where there are none. None of those hadith are insulting, besides this guy hasn't posted a single reference number for the hadith that he has quoted. Either he is quoting them out of context, or he is a liar like you are.

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:48 am

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php ... f-muslims/

nothing can be more shameful for ISLAM then bukhari and muslims bul crap....

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:30 am

Actually, you are no better than Salman Rushdie or Charlie Hebdo or Sam Bacile. They interpret the hadith the exact same way as you idiots do!!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:58 am

The repercussions of such an approach are evident for all to see, after all if A'isha’s (la) direct eye witness testimony can be called in to question here then anything that she says can become the subject of scrutiny, scepticism and even doubt. .......
Alhamdolillah for the Shiee of Imam Alee (a.s) their exists no conflict of conscience, our position is clear, A'isha concocted this narration to create a persona of an innocent girl, and thus limiting her culpability in future acts, whether they related to marital strife through to her opposition to Imam Alee (a.s).

These traditions are the height of indecency, and have in fact been concocted to provide a defence for A'isha’s (la) later conduct; after all they will argue her marital conduct was linked to her immature age.
And yet, as bro Muslim First stated earlier, the entire shia faith hinges on a narration from this same A'isha (ra)!! Better still, she has been called the mother of the believers in the Quran. Nothing that those with hatred say about her is going to change that. Period!!

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:33 pm

I am shocked that abdes are blogging to have so much hatred for Ayesha based on history written by humans . I am equally surprised progressives are not reigning in the abdes.

I encourage Progs as they have taken a pragmatic position on issues like corruption and FGM should have the courage to stamp out anti Sunni ideology. People are looking at alternatives to burhani & muffy's ideology. Let the world see the future of dawoodi bohras through a New Progressive ideology.

Such open hatred will lead to consequences and response from Sunni majority and fundamentalists. I think the admin should delete these commentary that insults the house of the prophet whether that be Fatima's or Aayeshas. I am not suggesting censorship, because the issue with muffy bashing is an internal affair but picking such vile debate against the ashabas is very very risky. Also what muffy is doing is evident in our era.