Twin Blast in Bohra dominated area of Karachi

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Aymelek

Twin Blast in Bohra dominated area of Karachi

Unread post by Aymelek » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:30 am

bohraji

Re: Twin Blast in Bohra dominated area of Karachi

Unread post by bohraji » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:57 am

May Allah give sabr to the departed families and may the injured be cured.
May Allah give peace to all of us.

think

Unread post by think » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:53 am

I think the reason is that muffi moula wanted to make a big show of it when flying into karachi.
He came in a sri lankan airline and ofcourse first class for him and all his chamchas. Then he had a big group of all the sheikhs and local karachi amil come to recieve him at the airport. To make things worse and make it look like a grand occasion ,the local karachi jamaat had to take special permission (i..e. bribe) the airport authorities to break security protocal and allow the Karachi amil and all his sheikhs and chamchas to come right on the tarmac where the plane had landed and allow the amil to climb up to the plane to hold the hand of muffi moula so he can descend down the stairs and people chanting "moula moula." The security and other non bohri airport personnel were amazed at this type of circus.
In a country which is so poor , prices of neccessary commodity skyrocketing ,no electricity and hundreds dying of hunger; to make such a show of money power and make a grand entrance spews hatred. The question comes in their minds" how come we pakistani's have sacrificed the lives of our loved ones to protect this country and our freedom while this person comes on our shore's flashes this money and luxury and we do not even have water for our daily use nor electricity.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:09 pm

It is very sad. My heart goes out to those families who have lost their loved ones. It is reprehensihle in all its form. Those who have lost their lives have done nothing to deserve this. This talibinasation of Pakistan has wrecked havoc on the society. 3 month old baby and women and men are casualties.
May Allah rest them in peace and patience to their families. Also no of people are injured, some of them seriously. My prayers are for all of them.
Just on a note, that we should be careful, because it is not business as usual. Too much exposure will bring attention, which may result in this kind of barbaric act.

porus

Unread post by porus » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:20 pm

According to police the blasts appeared to have been carried out by Lashkar-e-Jhangvi.

Using Twitter, YouTube, Facebook and Other Internet Tools, Pakistani Terrorist Group Lashkar-e-Jhangvi Incites Violence against Shi'ite Muslims...

http://www.memri.org/report/en/0/0/0/0/0/51/6208.htm

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:32 pm

I am assuming you know who runs Memri. Also, there is no link to this facebook page or the twitter account.

I went into facebook and did a search for Lashkar-e-Jhangvi. You might want to check it out. Also did a search on Jhangvi media movement. The top most results are from Memri!!

porus

Unread post by porus » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:48 pm

Memri, although run by a Jew, a former adviser to Israeli Government on counter-terrorism, faithfully reports Muslim media. We should look at the article on its own merits, not 'shoot the messenger'. We could all learn from advise on counter-terrorism.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:58 pm

Did you take a look at the facebook page mentioned in that article? or tried to read the twitter posts mentioned in that article? That would tell us something about taking that article on its own merit.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:18 pm

a couple of observations.

1. the extremist sunni militant organisations seem to have finally woken upto the fact that bohras too are shias.
2. either that, or there seems to be a monetary motive behind targetting the relatively prosperous bohra localities
3. the timing, considering the arrival of the mansoos, is it a coincidence or designed to send a signal?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:35 pm

Such a sad and gruesome incident took place in Karachi in which many bohras were killed but does one find any mention of it in any kothar sponsored websites which are flushed with only the innumerable ziayafat details of 52nd dai and his mansoos, also giving details with photographs of the mansoos' grand reception at karachi and the newspaper clippings of some sri lankan newspaper which glorifies him. Any such incident is just brushed aside to give way to the dai's and his mansoos' glorification. Not a word of condolence from mansoos appears anywhere in kothar sponsored websites. One can understand the dai's inability to voice his concern as he cannot speak but what about his mansoos ?

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:38 pm

Lashkare Jhangvi is a banned outfit in Pakistan. it is an offshoot of sipah sahaba. their main aim is to kill shiite musllims. it is also on their manifesto. Irony is, they are all created by zia ul haque, whom syedna saheb had good relationship with, to the extent that syedna had sent him a letter in 1988 that this year would be hard for him and acutally it proved hard, he was killed in a plane blast.

it is not that they did not know that bohras are shia, but because of our isolated approach they were not bothering us. But recently our exposure has increased many fold, and attention begets attention. we had been threatened several times by many outfits, but we managed to keep it under by either bribing or creating a rapport. Now it seems that extremist wahabi organization like lashkare jhangvi and others like taliban have taken notice. it is not good omen. we are very vulnerable, we are a small community, unlike main stream shia, our resources are limited, and even shias of pakistan do not like us. they treat us at par with ismaili agha khanis.

God forbid, if it escalates then it will have no end, our businesses, our educational institutions etc will be subject.

think

Unread post by think » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:06 pm

That is a very scary situation. And to think of it we hit our feet with our own axe. Such show bazi from muffi right at Karachi airport in full view of the whole world was a big no no.. when he knows that not only are there poor bohris but all muslims in general suffering . show bazi from a religious leader is, to start with unethical and uncalled for. We have the examples of our nabi's and Imams and even right upto the 49th. dai. Wealth soon helps one forget their purpose on earth, where they have come from and where they are headed.

rang

Bomb Blast in Karachi. From a Witness

Unread post by rang » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:39 am

I was present at the Sad scene after minutes of both blasts. The bodies were torn to pieces and lying on the street. Only 1 Non Bohra (A Corn seller died) all other were Bohras. All this was due to our own mistake and arrogance. Bohras were over confident. They thought that they will not face any Catastrophe as some divine forces are with them. They were totally wrong. Bohras were warned in the Ramzan as the 10 Kg Bomb failed to explode due to failure of Local Timer. 1 Hand Grenade was thrown near the UP Masjid in Ramzan.Bohra`s should have got alerted, but instead they made different stories out of this incident and claimed that they will always be safe and would remain unharmed due to BUKA and MOLA'S DUA. The Fact of the Matter behind this ( As far as my Humble observation Leeds me to) That we have never respected or have shared the grief and pain of our fellow Muslim Brothers, especially at the time when Killing of innocent peoples were carried out in the Street of Karachi. We were doing and celebrating all those things which were not to be done especially when Daily 10 -15 peoples dies daily in the city due to target Killing and Violence. Many a Time we were celebrating the different events with Fire Crackers and Bands when the Whole country was facing Bloodshed episodes. Never a time anyone from our high up condemn these killings and massacre of innocent Muslims and Citizens.

After the Blast 100's of Ambulance (EDHI, CHEEPA, AMAN, and KKF) arrived. I swear to God that I have not seen any Burhani Ambulance (Which is 1 or 2 in number only and are only used to Pick and drop the Admn. ppl of Saifee Hospital) on the scene. We were totally dependent on the Non Bohra who were helping us without discrimination and like Brother Muslims. SUBHANALLAH What I saw was Amazing, The UNITY Of MUSLIM Showed by the medical staff and other Muslim Brothers. This is what Our Prophet taught us. They didn't even thought for a minute that why we are helping these PPL who are always talking bad about us. Dead Bodies and Injured were taken to Abbasi Shaheed Hospt for Treatment.
It's an eye opening for the PPL who Think.
300 Worker were Burned to ashes when a fire broke in a Garment factory, just 1 day before the Arrival of MOLA. We Bohra didn't show any sign of Grief or showed any sentiments toward those departed souls, instead we were arranging for a Grand Events.
Whenever a Bohra Dies , dead bodies are carried in Edhi Embulance to the Grave Yard. In all these years we have still not be able to carry our deads and depends on other sectors. It`s really an eye opening for our community.

Please note what ever I wrote are my own views. I don't know how far I am right because I am a Humble Guy and don't carry any knowledge about religion. I love my Community and my Mola very much. After witnessing the event with my own eyes I just can't keep my sentiments and have wrote some line on Bohra's Ideology and Thinking which they adopted themselves without understanding the true meaning of what they are taught.
Long Live Burhanuddin Mola And His Mansoos Ali Qader Mola

exploitedpocket

Re: Bomb Blast in Karachi. From a Witness

Unread post by exploitedpocket » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:47 am

dear mr.witness,

Nice to note u pray at the end for long live his holiness..........

is he arriving at the scene of blast to inspect the situation and to see the victims so that .........

maaraaaz al burhani can keep one more image in the name of
'maulaa meeting wid karachi bomb victims at the age of 102'.......
Because he guarantee us as his guardian from balaaaas of duniya.....

Or anyone arrived from those of his family members who come to earn money every next occassion.

think

Re: Bomb Blast in Karachi. From a Witness

Unread post by think » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:33 am

rang I understand your feelings. but also am glad you see the different colour of being a so called muslim. among bohris the very roots of being a muslim and what it stands for are out the door. all remains is just eat drink and make merry. bohris are muslims but i hear all the time "hame bohra olo musalman"

think

Unread post by think » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:08 am

am surprized to know that even in this time of grief the ultra rich bohri community of karachi as it portrays itself when zadas visit karachi , now does not even have their own ambulance or redcross team to take care of the dead and injurred. But how can that be ,there is no human spirit. first they have to check safai chithi to make sure he will go to jannat before they bury him and even at this stage money is extorted.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:37 am

We bohras have lost empathy for each other and for others since long. You have rightly said that our approach to life is utter selfishness. This has been bred into us since last 3 decades. Philanthropy does not exit and is forbidden.
I know burhani and saifee hospital has 4 or 5 ambulances. And it is disheartening to know that none of them were on site when in need. Actually they are seldom used for the any mdical emergency purpose. they are in service of many of the hundereds of amils and jamat members. But this time it should have been different, well it wasnt. our religious heirarchy does not care about their followers. they only guarantee janat hereafter. In this world you are on your own, if you are rich and useful, you are welcome. if you are poor and useless, you will still be fleeced, coerced but not welcome.
Many days have passed, but there is no word of condolence from Muffadal bhai saheb, it would have been really helpful for the families of deceased if they got a call from their Moula, and jamat was instructed to take care of injured ones. But I have heard that injured are just left on their own, many of them not affording the treatment has to contain with whatever govt is doing for them. we are trying to help some of the families of the victims.
Regarding why deceased and injured were not shifted to saifee or burhani hospitals, legally only abbasi and civil and jinnah hospitals are allowed for medico legal cases.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:47 pm

Meanwhile, a delegation of the Dawoodi Bohra community called on President Zardari at Bilawal House. The delegation included Ibrahim Ezzum, Taikhoon Mohi-ud-Din, Abdem Anaf Hakeem-ud-Din, Kumail Younas, Hussain Kumail and Mustansar Poonawalla.

PPP Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, Saleem H Mandviwala, Chairman Board of Investment and Nasreen Haq, Special Secretary to the president, were also present during the meeting.The delegation conveyed the best wishes of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin, leader of the Dawoodi Bohra community, to the president and said that Syedna Burhanuddin would visit Pakistan soon.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-1 ... et-deficit

THE AILING DAI CANNOT STOP HIS OWN ILLTREATMENT METED OUT BY HIS SONS WHO PARADE HIM 24X7 IN A PALKHI TO GARNER MONEY FOR ZIAFATS,MAFSUSIYATS AND HADIYATS..... HOW IS HE GOING TO BE OF ANY HELP WHEN IN KARACHI ? HE CANNOT WALK, TALK NOR HEAR PROPERLY AND IS IMMUNE TO THE SURROUNDINGS, WHEN IN KHANDALA, HE SOMETIMES THINKS THAT HE IS IN HIS PALACE IN MUMBAI.

THE MANSOOS WHO IS ALREADY IN KARACHI SEEMS TO BE IN NO POSITION TO DO ANYTHING AS HE DOESNT WANT TO LOSE OUT ON MULTIPLE ZIAFATS BY WASTING UNNECCESARY TIME ON VISITING GOVT OFFICIALS FOR THE DEATH OF A "MERE 8 BOHRAS" !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Standing outside a surgical ward of the Abbasi Shaheed Hospital, a family awaits news of their son, Saifuddin Hussain, whose entire torso was cut up with splinters in the twin blasts in Hyderi market, which sent shock waves among the Dawoodi Bohra community.

Tuesday’s bomb blasts have stunned the Bohra community, which the police said was the main target of the attack.

Ashiq Hussain, Hussain’s first cousin, stated that it was the first time in his 35 years’ life he had seen his community being under attack.

“For the first time in my life, I feel insecure in the city I grew up in,” the victim’s cousin said morosely.

A large number of people had gathered to offer evening prayer at a nearby mosque when the tragic incident took place.

Ashiq Hussain said a similar attack was foiled in Ramzan by their brave brother, Ismail Tiewallah, who promptly informed police about a suspicious box lying outside the mosque.

The danger was averted but this time around Tiewallah was not so lucky about sensing danger.

“He died in the attack last night,” Hussain mourned.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-4 ... -I-grew-up

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:56 pm

The below mentioned mail is being circulated amongst bohras :-

Through1940s to 1980s Bohras used to dress like other people and were not easily distinguishable from general public. Prior to India-Pakistan partition, Bohras used to wear Sherwani and Jinnah cap in Majlis and other Bohra gatherings. Then things changed. Bohras ware ordered to wear three-piece clothing Topi-Kurta-Izar accented with long beard. Bohra women were ordered wearing a typical Hijab called Rida. Bohras call themselves as Batini Firqa but these new dress codes distinguish them from others, as Sikhs do. Their frequent gatherings and showoffs bring awe and envy from others. Bohras do not participate in Islamic common issues, such as Jerusalem, Muslim massacre in Bosnia, Muslims in famine in Africa, issue of Salman Rushdie,cartoons of Prophet, burning of Quran, and now this Innocence of Muslims film. Islamic issues are not even mentioned in their behind the door gatherings. In Africa, Bhaisahebs and Bohras do not rush to help of Muslims dying in famine, even though Africa is the Bilad where our Imams received public support and launched Fatimid Empire. In Pakistan, Bohra leadership did not come forward rolling their sleeves helping flood victims or earthquake victims. Muslim masses do not like this attitude of living in a country but not caring for its issues. This brings bitterness and enmity.

Mufaddal Bhaisaheb arrived Karachi by a special plane; and was ushered in a procession. This flaunting against the teaching of simplicity of Molana Ali may have incited some irate groups to bomb Bohras as a way of showing displeasure. I think Bohra leadership should be sensitive to Islamic issues; that will protect Bohras from such attacks. Currently what Bohra leadership does is pay ransom to corrupt politicians. It does not work.

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:27 am

accountability wrote:We bohras have lost empathy for each other and for others since long. You have rightly said that our approach to life is utter selfishness. This has been bred into us since last 3 decades. Philanthropy does not exit and is forbidden.
I know burhani and saifee hospital has 4 or 5 ambulances. And it is disheartening to know that none of them were on site when in need. Actually they are seldom used for the any mdical emergency purpose. they are in service of many of the hundereds of amils and jamat members. But this time it should have been different, well it wasnt. our religious heirarchy does not care about their followers. they only guarantee janat hereafter. In this world you are on your own, if you are rich and useful, you are welcome. if you are poor and useless, you will still be fleeced, coerced but not welcome.
Many days have passed, but there is no word of condolence from Muffadal bhai saheb, it would have been really helpful for the families of deceased if they got a call from their Moula, and jamat was instructed to take care of injured ones. But I have heard that injured are just left on their own, many of them not affording the treatment has to contain with whatever govt is doing for them. we are trying to help some of the families of the victims.
Regarding why deceased and injured were not shifted to saifee or burhani hospitals, legally only abbasi and civil and jinnah hospitals are allowed for medico legal cases.
Ye deen ke tajar,ye watan bechane waale
Watan bechane waale
Ye deen ke tajar ,ye watan bechane waale
Insaan ki laashon ke qafan bechane waale
Qafan bechane waale
Insaan ki laashon ke qafan bechane waale
Ye mahel men baithe hue qaatil ye looteren
(kaanton se madh rooh-e-chaman bechane waale)-2
Tu un ke liye mout ka elaan banega
Insaan ki aulaad hai, insaan banega
Tu hindu banega na musalamaan banega
Insaan ki aulaad hai, insaan banega

surti

Unread post by surti » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:37 am

Tum acha karo aur zamana bura samjhay , yeh tumharay haq mai behter hai bajaye is k tum bura karo aur zamana tum ko acha samjhay. MAULA ALI

surti

Unread post by surti » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:44 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:The below mentioned mail is being circulated amongst bohras :-

Through1940s to 1980s Bohras used to dress like other people and were not easily distinguishable from general public. Prior to India-Pakistan partition, Bohras used to wear Sherwani and Jinnah cap in Majlis and other Bohra gatherings. Then things changed. Bohras ware ordered to wear three-piece clothing Topi-Kurta-Izar accented with long beard. Bohra women were ordered wearing a typical Hijab called Rida. Bohras call themselves as Batini Firqa but these new dress codes distinguish them from others, as Sikhs do. Their frequent gatherings and showoffs bring awe and envy from others. Bohras do not participate in Islamic common issues, such as Jerusalem, Muslim massacre in Bosnia, Muslims in famine in Africa, issue of Salman Rushdie,cartoons of Prophet, burning of Quran, and now this Innocence of Muslims film. Islamic issues are not even mentioned in their behind the door gatherings. In Africa, Bhaisahebs and Bohras do not rush to help of Muslims dying in famine, even though Africa is the Bilad where our Imams received public support and launched Fatimid Empire. In Pakistan, Bohra leadership did not come forward rolling their sleeves helping flood victims or earthquake victims. Muslim masses do not like this attitude of living in a country but not caring for its issues. This brings bitterness and enmity.

Mufaddal Bhaisaheb arrived Karachi by a special plane; and was ushered in a procession. This flaunting against the teaching of simplicity of Molana Ali may have incited some irate groups to bomb Bohras as a way of showing displeasure. I think Bohra leadership should be sensitive to Islamic issues; that will protect Bohras from such attacks. Currently what Bohra leadership does is pay ransom to corrupt politicians. It does not work.
जहाँ पर शाम होते ही, उजाले डूब जाते हैं
चरागों की तरह अपना, वहां हम दिल जलाते हैं
ज़हां को मोजिज़ा अब ये, दिखा दे ए मेरे मौला
करें वो फूल की खेती, बशर जो बम बनाते हैं

Al-Muizz

Unread post by Al-Muizz » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:26 pm

Frankly, Think really does not....think! To blame the Bohras for this is like saying a woman got raped because she was dressed that way! What is wrong with you, moron! These were innocent people who went to see their leader. Whether you wahabbi likes it or not, there is nothing in the paki constitution that forbids this. The blood is in your hands. You killed innocent Muslims. God send all those lashkar a whatever to hell and God curse all their progenies, their supporters, sympathiers, followers till the end of earth.

think wrote:I think the reason is that muffi moula wanted to make a big show of it when flying into karachi.
He came in a sri lankan airline and ofcourse first class for him and all his chamchas. Then he had a big group of all the sheikhs and local karachi amil come to recieve him at the airport. To make things worse and make it look like a grand occasion ,the local karachi jamaat had to take special permission (i..e. bribe) the airport authorities to break security protocal and allow the Karachi amil and all his sheikhs and chamchas to come right on the tarmac where the plane had landed and allow the amil to climb up to the plane to hold the hand of muffi moula so he can descend down the stairs and people chanting "moula moula." The security and other non bohri airport personnel were amazed at this type of circus.
In a country which is so poor , prices of neccessary commodity skyrocketing ,no electricity and hundreds dying of hunger; to make such a show of money power and make a grand entrance spews hatred. The question comes in their minds" how come we pakistani's have sacrificed the lives of our loved ones to protect this country and our freedom while this person comes on our shore's flashes this money and luxury and we do not even have water for our daily use nor electricity.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:06 pm

Al-Muizz wrote: Frankly, Think really does not....think! To blame the Bohras for this is like saying a woman got raped because she was dressed that way! What is wrong with you, moron! These were innocent people who went to see their leader. Whether you wahabbi likes it or not, there is nothing in the paki constitution that forbids this. The blood is in your hands. You killed innocent Muslims. God send all those lashkar a whatever to hell and God curse all their progenies, their supporters, sympathiers, followers till the end of earth.
I dont think that anyone is blaming the bohras for the blast as they were performing their regular duties but what bohras need to do is to curtail the show offs and prevent coming into limelight. The bombers need to be strictly condemned for their dastardly and cowardly act. Bohras need to realise that the situation in pakistan is extremely critical and bombings have become part of daily routine. Hence instead of hogging the limelight it is better to carry out their religious obligations in a quiet and subdued manner.

Al-Muizz

Unread post by Al-Muizz » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:33 pm

Come on! Seriously! Again, what would you tell a woman who got raped? You should be more careful not putting lipstick because this brings you to the limelight??

Laskar a cursed shits are animals let's state it like it is. More Muslims have been killed by wahabbi lovers, sympathizers, believers, followers like lashkar a full-of-shit than ANY yehudi, christian, or western powers! No need to portray the Bohras as "victims of their own doing because they "showed off"!!!! What bullshit is that! The rich fart wahabbis show off all the time, why not tell them to tone it down a notch?

Sorry, your victim arguement stinks, and is unacceptable. It time for Muslims to stand up and take responsibility for the violence we have perpetuated by allowing such hateful groups like lashkar a full-of-shit to exist and to allow their wahabbi supporters to continue fund their terrorist activities!!@

quote="ghulam muhammed"]
Al-Muizz wrote: Frankly, Think really does not....think! To blame the Bohras for this is like saying a woman got raped because she was dressed that way! What is wrong with you, moron! These were innocent people who went to see their leader. Whether you wahabbi likes it or not, there is nothing in the paki constitution that forbids this. The blood is in your hands. You killed innocent Muslims. God send all those lashkar a whatever to hell and God curse all their progenies, their supporters, sympathiers, followers till the end of earth.
I dont think that anyone is blaming the bohras for the blast as they were performing their regular duties but what bohras need to do is to curtail the show offs and prevent coming into limelight. The bombers need to be strictly condemned for their dastardly and cowardly act. Bohras need to realise that the situation in pakistan is extremely critical and bombings have become part of daily routine. Hence instead of hogging the limelight it is better to carry out their religious obligations in a quiet and subdued manner.[/quote]

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:48 pm

Al-Muizz wrote:Come on! Seriously! Again, what would you tell a woman who got raped? You should be more careful not putting lipstick because this brings you to the limelight??

Laskar a cursed shits are animals let's state it like it is. More Muslims have been killed by wahabbi lovers, sympathizers, believers, followers like lashkar a full-of-shit than ANY yehudi, christian, or western powers! No need to portray the Bohras as "victims of their own doing because they "showed off"!!!! What bullshit is that! The rich fart wahabbis show off all the time, why not tell them to tone it down a notch?

Sorry, your victim arguement stinks, and is unacceptable. It time for Muslims to stand up and take responsibility for the violence we have perpetuated by allowing such hateful groups like lashkar a full-of-shit to exist and to allow their wahabbi supporters to continue fund their terrorist activities!!@

quote="ghulam muhammed"]
I dont think that anyone is blaming the bohras for the blast as they were performing their regular duties but what bohras need to do is to curtail the show offs and prevent coming into limelight. The bombers need to be strictly condemned for their dastardly and cowardly act. Bohras need to realise that the situation in pakistan is extremely critical and bombings have become part of daily routine. Hence instead of hogging the limelight it is better to carry out their religious obligations in a quiet and subdued manner.
[/quote]
Al Muiiz, GM is a moron, no need to take his posts seriously

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:54 pm

pheonix wrote: Al Muiiz, GM is a moron, no need to take his posts seriously
"Naach ne jaane, to aangan teda". :mrgreen:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:40 pm

5 Zilqadatil-Haram, 1433 ( 20-09-2012 ) at Mumbai - India

Huzurala TUS bestows Ziyafat Sharaf to Shk Mustafabhai Attarwala (Kothar Mubarak)

Huzurala TUS Bestowed Ziyafat Sharaf To Shk. Mustafabhai Attarwala (Kothar Mubarak) on 3rd Zilqadatil Haram 1433 H 18th Sep At Saifee Mahal Hall.
There are 11 Images included in this akhbar.

5 Zilqadatil-Haram, 1433 ( 20-09-2012 ) at karachi

News Paper Coverage of Hyderi Blast on Mumineen

News Paper Coverage of Hyderi Blast on Mumineen
1433-news-paper-bomb-blast.jpg
There are 2 Images included in this akhbar.
Same day while newspaper is printing about death of Mumineen, Aqa Moula is having a Ziyafat, this is what our caring leaders do. they eat and get Ziyafat to lessen the burden of grief on them and their souls :x