Now Abdes Self Finance Their Qarde-Hasanah.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Now Abdes Self Finance Their Qarde-Hasanah.

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:57 pm

A new form of extortion has started in the era of the great mansoos ! During every friday zuhur prayers, abdes are asked to "Donate" towards qarde-hasanah, this is taking place in the western suburbs of mumbai and Iam sure that it must be the case in other parts of the world too. Abdes have to come with cash envelopes and give the same to tanzeem members who parade the masjid with "jholis". The mansoos first foooled the abdes by claiming to provide "FREE" food by way of dabba scheme but later on it has become mandatory for every abde to donate towards this scheme irrespective of he/she availing these facilities. The donation is Rs.1,500/- per family per month in western suburbs and Rs.1,000/- for the lower middle class mumbra residents.

Now the much publicised qarde hasanah scheme is supposed to be financed by abdes themselves although (like always) due credit will be taken by the mansoos and his ailing father thereby fooling the gullible abdes into believing that it is the "azeem-us-shaan ehsan" of the dai that abdes have the privelage of availing benefits of qarde hasanah. As a token of his ehsan he will pump in a few lakhs out of the billions that he earns by way of ziafats/mafsusiyats/hadiyats. It is like Mukesh Ambani giving alms of Rs.10/- to a roadside beggar and in turn gaining publicity by flashing the news in leading newspapers.

MM Bukhari

Re: Now Abdes Self Finance Their Qarde-Hasanah.

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:08 pm

this is a old news,this scheme os working from last many months, although i dont pay i dime in this scheme, and I wont pay untill i know where my money is being used.

any ways once my amil questioned me why am I not paying i straight told him, ur salary is 17k while the salary of masjid khadim is 1800 (he needs 600 for his meds every month and he also pays 500 for dabbas)

now just imagine how he would be managing, so i told him i will pay my amount of qardan to this khadim directly.

and he was SHUTTED UP with no words.

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:15 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:"Donate" towards qarde-hasanah,
Moron,
Before writing about a subject, learn the proper spelling and pronunciation of the subject.

It is "Qardan Hasanah".

Now you may continue with your moronic comments.

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:16 am

progticide wrote:
Moron,
Before writing about a subject, learn the proper spelling and pronunciation of the subject.

It is "Qardan Hasanah".

Now you may continue with your moronic comments.

your post is so silly, who cares about the pronunciation, look at the root problem, qardan hasanah or what ever u call it, is not given to people who really deserves.

and if DAI is taking GOLD in return of money then what is the point?

QURAAN talks about qardan hasanah and I can bring the ayat, but no where it says ask for GOLD for security.

person is MOMEEN and a believer, isnt this enough to help him with money fee sabilillah?

btw tell me if a momeen has no money and no GOLD, where shud he go?

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:23 am

see how sahir saheb had written 30 years ago is 100% true for our Bohara masters & clergy

Ye deen ke tajar,ye watan bechane waale
Watan bechane waale
Ye deen ke tajar ,ye watan bechane waale
Insaan ki laashon ke qafan bechane waale
Qafan bechane waale
Insaan ki laashon ke qafan bechane waale
Ye mahel men baithe hue qaatil ye looteren
(kaanton se madh rooh-e-chaman bechane waale)-2
Tu un ke liye mout ka elaan banega
Insaan ki aulaad hai, insaan banega
Tu hindu banega na musalamaan banega
Insaan ki aulaad hai, insaan banega

porus

Unread post by porus » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:57 am

progticide wrote:
Moron,

It is "Qardan Hasanah".
Actually it is قرضا حسنا

Correct transliteration then is "qarDan Hasanan"

Who is the moron then?" :roll:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:09 am

the morons are all the ones residing in saifee mahal... pesticide is a mere chaprasi of those morons.

think

Unread post by think » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:13 am

here in the south of U.S. , with the money collected for kardzan hassana the members of the jamaat committee bought houses for them selves, and moved from rented apartent to houses and they have not paid anything back from the loan they were given.

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:25 am

porus wrote:
progticide wrote: Moron,

It is "Qardan Hasanah".
Actually it is قرضا حسنا

Correct transliteration then is "qarDan Hasanan"

Who is the moron then?" :roll:
Prof. Poo (Porus),
Stop making a fool of yourself. Your chamchas liking your above post are fools already.

Now, will you tell these morons that the reading " Qardan Hasanan" as in Quran 73:20 is a transliteration, meaning that this is the phonetical reading in English script of the Quranic Ayat. This spelling of Qardan Hasana as Qardan Hasanan in a sentence is due to grammatical consideration based on the rules of the Arabic language. However, when reading independently it should be read as "Qardan Hasana".

I bet you already knew this but yet you chose to contest my post.

Now, think again who is the moron. :lol:

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:46 am

A man is beating up another man with a stick. Pesticide happens to pass by, and is very angry and upset because the man who is doing the beating is not holding the stick properly.

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:50 am

progticide

bro agreed u have quite goood knowledge of arabic and english, now can u please reply to my above post?

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:52 am

think wrote:here in the south of U.S. , with the money collected for kardzan hassana the members of the jamaat committee bought houses for them selves, and moved from rented apartent to houses and they have not paid anything back from the loan they were given.
my own uncle have done the same thing....shame on such people, and he is a father of Amil.

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:56 am

in grave Allah wont ask how nicely u pronounced QARDAN HASANAH...

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:59 am

progticide wrote:... when reading independently it should be read as "Qardan Hasana".
Actually, when read independently of the victims (abdes) it means "Qar daan" (give alms to the mafia) and "hass na" (don't laugh). :)

porus

Unread post by porus » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:39 pm

progticide wrote: Prof. Poo (Porus),
Stop making a fool of yourself. Your chamchas liking your above post are fools already.

Now, will you tell these morons that the reading " Qardan Hasanan" as in Quran 73:20 is a transliteration, meaning that this is the phonetical reading in English script of the Quranic Ayat. This spelling of Qardan Hasana as Qardan Hasanan in a sentence is due to grammatical consideration based on the rules of the Arabic language. However, when reading independently it should be read as "Qardan Hasana".

Dai-worshipping Jaahil pretending to be a Aalim of Classical Arabic Grammar! :lol:

For those who wish to know, reading independently it should be قرض حسن.

Transliterated it reads "QarD Hasan". You never use Qardan independently and never join it with Hasana, female of Hasan. You do not mix Qard, a male word, with female adjective.

Pesti-moron, get thee to a Madrassa, fawran!!

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:59 pm

porus wrote:
progticide wrote: Prof. Poo (Porus),

Dai-worshipping Jaahil pretending to be a Aalim of Classical Arabic Grammar! :lol:

For those who wish to know, reading independently it should be قرض حسن.

Transliterated it reads "QarD Hasan". You never use Qardan independently and never join it with Hasana, female of Hasan. You do not mix Qard, a male word, with female adjective.

Pesti-moron, get thee to a Madrassa, fawran!!
Prof. Poo,
Don't have time for this idiotic and rubbish discussion with you. Refer below for more details and learning (surely required by you):

http://www.islambasics.com/view.php?bkI ... chapter=17

porus

Unread post by porus » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:18 pm

progticide wrote: Prof. Poo,
Don't have time for this idiotic and rubbish discussion with you. Refer below for more details and learning (surely required by you):

http://www.islambasics.com/view.php?bkI ... chapter=17
Pesticide's status as MORON is confirmed!!

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:34 pm

progticide wrote: Don't have time for this idiotic and rubbish discussion with you. .....
But you started this idiotic and rubbish discussion. :D
Qar daan, hass na!!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:16 pm

Pesticide is a moron who suffers from a huge inferiority complex, have you noticed that he always makes it a point to take on porus, its another matter that he ends up making a fool of himself. Actually the moment porus enters into any debate, pesticide ki hawa nikal jaati hai, no wonder he addresses porus as pro "Poo", the sound emanating from his backside the moment he hears or reads 'Porus". :mrgreen:

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:53 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Pesticide is a moron who suffers from a huge inferiority complex, have you noticed that he always makes it a point to take on porus, its another matter that he ends up making a fool of himself. Actually the moment porus enters into any debate, pesticide ki hawa nikal jaati hai, no wonder he addresses porus as pro "Poo", the sound emanating from his backside the moment he hears or reads 'Porus". :mrgreen:
Porus and debate. He is self delusional pseudo intellectual, with poo for brains. How can he debate.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:56 pm

pheonix wrote: Porus and debate. He is self delusional pseudo intellectual, with poo for brains. How can he debate.
Here comes another retarded abde.........Its high time you smell your own pants !!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:52 pm

humsafar,

both your posts were spot on man! i was in splits when i read your analogy about the stick!! and that apt description of kar daan, hass na, that is beyond words professor.... :mrgreen: :wink:

btw, there is only one intellectual on this forum, the eternal aalim, phoenix. even pesticide and adam bow in front of his prodigious intellect.

time he was awarded with a title. any suggestions ?

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:08 pm

I am still waiting for reply on my post....

tell me idiots, if momeen has no money and no gold for security where shud he go?

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:10 pm

instead of discusing....... spellings go and grab beard of your masters in saifi mahel for misusing community funds.

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:45 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Pesticide is a moron who suffers from a huge inferiority complex, have you noticed that he always makes it a point to take on porus, its another matter that he ends up making a fool of himself. Actually the moment porus enters into any debate, pesticide ki hawa nikal jaati hai, no wonder he addresses porus as pro "Poo", the sound emanating from his backside the moment he hears or reads 'Porus". :mrgreen:
OH! Really. Is it so?

That explains why all you reformists gang up together against me on every thread each time I take on Prof. Poo, and each of you has had their share of screwing from me at sometime or the other on this forum. :lol:

BTW, where is your great scholar Mubarak a.k.a Doctor a.k.a Badrijanab? He is the most recent example of the reformist "jiski hawa kal raat ko phir ek baar nikali he".

londonwala

Unread post by londonwala » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:52 am

The friday qarzan hasana collections are like a tax or fee for attending jumoa namaz, and have been taking place for months now worldwide

MM Bukhari, did you really talk to your amil like that? I cannot imagine anyone talking like that to an amil, most of us would be terrified of the repercussions. And how do you know how much salary your amil is paid? Our jamaat committe members keep that very secret. Where do you live? I can only imagine that you are in a small jamaat with a very junior amil.

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:04 am

londonwala wrote:The friday qarzan hasana collections are like a tax or fee for attending jumoa namaz, and have been taking place for months now worldwide

MM Bukhari, did you really talk to your amil like that? I cannot imagine anyone talking like that to an amil, most of us would be terrified of the repercussions. And how do you know how much salary your amil is paid? Our jamaat committe members keep that very secret. Where do you live? I can only imagine that you are in a small jamaat with a very junior amil.
junior or senior, I my self have counter some big fat Amils as well.