why no one claim DAISHIP

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
MM Bukhari

why no one claim DAISHIP

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:55 pm

ok this is a serious question,

if after 46th DAI there was a rift in dawat, then why there is no DAI at this moment who is claiming true seat of DAI ship other then syedna Muhamed Burhanuddin?

I mean DAI cant die without appointing a DAI after him, so if 47th DAI is not the true one, why no one on his places claimed this position?

please give me details about it.

it would be quite informative.

MM Bukhari

Re: why no one claim DAISHIP

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:52 am

no one to shed any light on this important issue?

porus

Unread post by porus » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:33 pm

Back in 2008 on this forum, Al Zulfiqar made available a document written by Sheikh Ismail Luqmani, which is the only written "evidence" that I have seen regarding the issue of the succession of the 47th Dai.

It is alleged that the 46th Dai died without pronouncing "Nass". However, in what looks like a repeat performance of "Saqifa Banu Saida", elders agreed that Sayedna Abdul-Qadir Najmuddin should rule as a care-taker Dai. He later became the 47th de-facto Dai.

Since Nass was not pronounced, there is no question of anyone else claiming the Dai-ship.

According to the Luqmani document, the correct procedure to have followed was to get the advice of the Mazoon of the 46th Dai, Sayedi Hebatullah Jamaluddin. The Mazoon was supposed to be like a United States Vice-President who takes over from the Dai if the latter dies without pronouncing Nass. However, the Mazoon was not even informed by the elders of their choice of Sayedna Abdul-Qadir Najmuddin as the care-taker Dai.

In conclusion, this issue is of historical academic interest only.

think

Unread post by think » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:56 pm

Bukhari, The alia dai in godhra claims he is the real dai, and has a small following. you can visit their website.

porus

Unread post by porus » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:09 pm

think wrote:Bukhari, The alia dai in godhra claims he is the real dai, and has a small following. you can visit their website.
The Aliya sect split from DB's at the time of the 29th Dai. Thus the formation of that sect predates the issue of the "Nass" and the 47th Dai.

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:22 pm

46th dai Syedna Mohammed Badruddin was only 3 years older than the 47th dai Syedna Abdul Qadir Najmuddin, both basically grew up together and were educated in the same halqa. Syedna Badruddin was dai for only 4 years and he was sick quite often. he ordered his masnad be spread many times when people knew he was too sick to come to majlis and he would Syedna Abdul Qadir Najmuddin to sit on his gaadi. on 9th of moharam of his last day of his life he did nass on Syedna Abdul Qadir Najmuddin in public in vaez in Poona and there are many witnesses to it in that city (of course they are all dead now) but he also said I will repeat my nass tomorrow again but he died during that night. But the nass was done and there was no need for repeating the nass for all those witnesses. There were some people who were jealous of Syedna Abdul Qadir Najmuddin who spread the rumors that nass was to be don 10th moharram and he died before doing the nass.

It is a matter of faith to believe or not to believe, I believe the nass was done properly and 47th Dai is Haq na dai.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:27 pm

what porus has written is correct. the 46th dai had publicly announced while in poona, that he was going to declare nass on his successor the next morning, he was in perfectly sound health when he made this statement and the public waited with bated breath. thousands converged on the saifee masjid in city area of poona the next morning, only to learn with shock and dismay that the 46th dai had suddenly died in the night. there was no logical explanation offered or ever given. this naturally gave rise to suspicions, most of which were not unreasonable given the circumstances and subsequent developments.

the direction in which our bohra community has been led over the last 6 dais, only serves to vindicate these suspicions and conspiracy theories. the 47th dai was officially titled dai e nazim (caretaker or manager dai) and actually addressed as such up until the 50th dai. the present generation of bohras are completely unaware of this history and moreover public memory is short. facts such as these stand no chance when you have a kothar administration determined to obliterate any unpleasant facts and brings to bear the entire weight of its resources to do so. the 51st dai spared no efforts in dealing with an iron fist any attempts from the ulema of his time to revive these facts. he employed goebbelsian tactics in dealing with this problem. when in trouble, speak lies, the bigger the better, in fact go against the facts and erect a massive structure of contradiction and obfuscation to fool your opponents.

taher saifuddin not only discarded dai e nazim, but in an act of breathtaking audacity declared himself dai ul mutlaq, absolute dai, with unlimited powers and authority thereby achieving a coup de e'tat. this became typical of his style. declare 'fateh mubin' after losing the chandabhoy galla case where he was exposed as a liar and cheat for making highly exaggerated claims of being a god on earth - ilah ul ardh, attack his father in law's family - the luqmani's - for opposing his immoral dalliances and abusing his powers as a dai, expropriating all bohra jamaat properties to make himself the richest of all bohras by hook or by crook and elevate himself materially above sir adamjee peerbhai, eliminating his detractors physically if they did not fall inline as per his megalomaniac ambitions, and so on..

where does the question of anyone else claiming to be the 47th rightful dai arise at all? the 46th was silenced before he could reveal his intentions either to the public or even trusted insider sources. the line of successors that have followed have usurped the rights of bohras and perverted the faith to enrich themselves beyond any dreams of avarice.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:44 pm

I am not sure about this entire Nass business. Isn't the Dai supposed to be appointed by the Imam? If the Dai didn't do Nass and we have a fractured community, then we can safely assume that the Imam has relinquished his responsibility and the Dai's office is now occupied by a fraud.

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:29 pm

hhhmmm Interesting....i am sure 99.99% people are unaware of this things,

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:35 pm

And you are aware of it? Weren't you aware of hadith dishonoring the prophet (saw)? Weren't you supposed to post those hadith? What happened?

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:25 am

deleted

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:29 am

No more dia mutlaqs
After we replace muffy we have a council of ulemas who are elected from scholars and leadership quality

They chose a dia who has a 2 terms of 5 yrs and term not exceeding 10 years and his son or son in law can not be the next diai

This way we have no repeat problems of last 6 diais

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:20 am

Bohra spring wrote:No more dia mutlaqs
After we replace muffy we have a council of ulemas who are elected from scholars and leadership quality

They chose a dia who has a 2 terms of 5 yrs and term not exceeding 10 years and his son or son in law can not be the next diai

This way we have no repeat problems of last 6 diais
Thats a splendid idea.

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:43 am

anajmi wrote:And you are aware of it? Weren't you aware of hadith dishonoring the prophet (saw)? Weren't you supposed to post those hadith? What happened?
are u talking with me?

what hadith?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:52 am

Right!!! Thank you for displaying your spineless character.

This is what you had said in a different thread
do u want me to post few hadis from your ayesha in bukhari, which directly contradicts teaching of QURAAN and which shows character of prophet with steer insults?

this fake hadiths are so insulting even for a simple muslim.
And since then, I have asked multiple times but you haven't posted any hadith. I know now that you are a liar and a coward.

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:14 am

anajmi wrote:Right!!! Thank you for displaying your spineless character.

This is what you had said in a different thread
do u want me to post few hadis from your ayesha in bukhari, which directly contradicts teaching of QURAAN and which shows character of prophet with steer insults?

this fake hadiths are so insulting even for a simple muslim.
And since then, I have asked multiple times but you haven't posted any hadith. I know now that you are a liar and a coward.
oh this one, yeah sure I wil post those hadiths tomorrow, I havent came accross to any of ur posts asking me for proof, will do it tomorrow Inshallah
Last edited by MM Bukhari on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:16 am

what thread was that post me the link

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:24 am

This is the thread you spineless coward!!

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... f=1&t=7658

The 6th post is the one that I am referring to. Shame on you!!