Chartered flights.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
mnoorani

Chartered flights.

Unread post by mnoorani » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:57 am

For all those who were rejocing when the holy Monsoos travelled by train fro Kota to Mumbai and claimed that this Mola is simple. Please read the following mail that a zealot Abde has sent me. Imgine the money spent of chartered flights at a time when the the poverty in Surat amongst Bohras is well documented. Imagine the number of people, Bohraji could have fed in Ahmedabad with the amount of money spent on flight charters. : P>S. There is no airport in Kota, so train was the only option.

"Aali Qadar Moula(tus) Colombo si wada thaee Airport padharta gaari ma
irado farmayo Surat ziyarat waste jawase jo imkaan thai to tej waqt
Moula na irado tasleem thaee gayo Madras nu postponed thayu ane as per
schudule flight moula jet si mumbai padhara.
Aa arsa ma sagli tadbeer thaee gayi Surat ni flight Mumbai land thayu
te waqt bija bahaar na passenger ne utara ane Moula nu lashker plane
maj rahyu utarwu na parhu te waqt Immigration officer ye sagla ni jame
kideli passport per arrival stamp lagawi aapo ane aij plane si moula
surat padhari gaya saware 4 wage dumas.garaz aa zikr ma ke jem egypt
air apna hath ma che tem Jet Air bhi Moula ni khidmat ma tayaar che
sagli permission Jet wala ye kari lidi.mohti shaan International
flight si aawi ne bahaar jawu na parhu Indian Imigration khud aawi ne
stamp lagayo ane Surat chartered flight thaee ne aawi gayu.
Mashaallah
Hawe surat ni zikr Moula tus surat padhara to em ke gai kaale masjid e
moazzam ma raate majlis thaee chuki che sagla hazir thayaj hase ane
urs na din kum logo awse te si evan ma majlis nu elan thayu.
Hawe je waqt ziyarat ma padhara to Moula(tus) itno mohto majmo dheki
ghana khush thaya tej waqt bhaisaheb Taha bhaisaheb ye arz kari ne
farmayu itna logo evaan ma kem samase to Moazzam ma waaz thase.ek azim
Moula nu ahsaan garaz em ke Moula nu dil khush kari didu surat na
mumineen ni haziri si aa zikr bayaan ma Janaab Muder bhai saheb ae
farmawi
Syedna Taiyeb Zainuddin na urs ni majlis ma farmayu
Waaz baad Moula(tus) no irado ke jaldi si Aqa Moula(tus) ni hazrat ma
phochi jaiye kem ke Aqa Moula(tus) juma ni raat ziyarat ma padharse
tesi sanje charted flight si mumbai padhari gaya ane Raudat Tahera ma
Saiffuddin Moula na hum laqab qubba ma phocha ane 5 minute na baad Aqa
Burhanuddin Moula(tus) padhara.
Garaz jem moula chahe tem khuda chahe aa zikr surat na amil saheb ye kidi "

SBM

Re: Chartered flights.

Unread post by SBM » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:52 am

Agreed with all the poverty in Ahmedabad and Surat elsewhere
These Goons really do not give damn about except for themselves,

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:40 pm

A single Ziafat is enough to finance the chartered flight and by virtue of which he can book 99 chartered flights on a monthly basis which is the total number of Ziafats given by abdes to the Dai in one single month of Shawwal.

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:16 pm

bohras are better of without such extravagant dai....but any ways bohras are moron as well, so let the crooks enjoy the feast.

Allah is witnessing every thing, nothing is unknown to Allah subhanu.

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:46 am

Hazrat Dawood Nabi and Hazrat Sulaiman Nabi were probably the richest and wealthiest Anbiya whom Allah also blessed with Kingdom to rule over.

Can any of you munafiq reformists and their mushriq sympathisers who are displaying crocodile tears for the poor DBs and making the lifestyles of the Dai and His Mansoos targets of your evil and nefarious designs provide any authentic evidence that during the time (era of kingship) of Hazrat Dawood and Hazrat Sulaiman there was no poor in their kingdom?

If there were poor people in their kingdom, why didn't Hazrat Dawood and Hazrat Sulaiman give away their enormous wealth to make sure that there was no poor left in their land. For Hazrat Sulaiman, who had man, beast and Jinn at his service, this would have been a very easy task. For someone who can command the Throne of Bilkis in his service at the wink of the eye, how difficult was it for him to alleviate poverty from his kingdom?

Show me just one authentic evidence stating that there was not a "single poor person" in their kingdom. If you cannot find the evidence then go and ask your Maulvi saheb what Hazrat Sulaiman was doing with the wealth and power and grandeur that Allah had blessed him with? And if Hazrat Sulaiman with all this wealth and power and grandeur did not eliminate poverty from his kingdom, why does Allah speak of him in the Holy Quran with such grace and count him among his respected and revered prophets?

Thus, if Hazrat Sulaiman can command the resources at his disposal to have the Throne of Bilkis be brought in his service at the wink of the eye, why this corrupt and false hue and cry over the utilisation of the resources by the Imamuz zaman's Dai and His Mansoos for their travel, life or any other purpose that they deem appropriate and worthy of utilisation, which is entirely their prerogative, and not anyone else's.
Last edited by progticide on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:16 am, edited 3 times in total.

zulfikar123

Unread post by zulfikar123 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:50 am

What a comparison. I wish Progticide uses his knowledge for better use and bettement of the community.

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:27 am

progticide wrote:Hazrat Dawood Nabi and Hazrat Sulaiman Nabi were probably the richest and wealthiest Anbiya whom Allah also blessed with Kingdom to rule over.

Can any of you munafiq reformists and their mushriq sympathisers who are displaying crocodile tears for the poor DBs and making the lifestyles of the Dai and His Mansoos targets of your evil and nefarious designs provide any authentic evidence that during the time (era of kingship) of Hazrat Dawood and Hazrat Sulaiman there was no poor in their kingdom?

If there were poor people in their kingdom, why didn't Hazrat Dawood and Hazrat Sulaiman give away their enormous wealth to make sure that there was no poor left in their land. For Hazrat Sulaiman, who had man, beast and Jinn at his service, this would have been a very easy task. For someone who can command the Throne of Bilkis in his service at the wink of the eye, how difficult was it for him to alleviate poverty from his kingdom?

Show me just one authentic evidence stating that there was not a "single poor person" in their kingdom. If you cannot find the evidence then go and ask your Maulvi saheb what Hazrat Sulaiman was doing with the wealth and power and grandeur that Allah had blessed him with? And if Hazrat Sulaiman with all this wealth and power and grandeur did not eliminate poverty from his kingdom, why does Allah speak of him in the Holy Quran with such grace and count him among his respected and revered prophets?

Thus, if Hazrat Sulaiman can command the resources at his disposal to have the Throne of Bilkis be brought in his service at the wink of the eye, why this corrupt and false hue and cry over the utilisation of the resources by the Imamuz zaman's Dai and His Mansoos for their travel, life or any other purpose that they deem appropriate and worthy of utilisation, which is entirely their prerogative, and not anyone else's.
before calling munafiq to any one, just think twice, and evaluate using your brain and not just what u are feeded in sabaks.

hazrat dawood and hazrat sulaiman had an occupation, they were KINGS, ALLAH made them KING and gave them KINGDOM, this DAI is neither king nor ALLAH gave him any kingdom.

all money he is possing is from people zakaat money, and so called gifts which no bohra gives willingly but they are forced to pay it, other wise they would be banned from community.

comparison with NABI is just stupidity, sulaiman wasted any money on his birthday bashes? infact he was always worried to distribute his wealth to all poors in equal mesaures.

sulaiman had JINS in his services and he didnt had to pay any money for traveling or bringing thrown for bilkis, but here mansoos is using hard earn money of poor people just to roam arround, without any solid purpose.

btw we are ummat of prophet MUHAMMED(s) and not of sulaiman and dawood, so best example for us to follow MUHAMMED(s) and ALI(s). so now tell me do u see life of present DAI near any of these two personalities?
Last edited by MM Bukhari on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:29 am

after reading my responce I am sure progticide will run away and get vanished from this website for few more days :lol:

this exactly happened with ADAM and I am still waiting for his come back to answer my question on ZAKAAT.

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:40 am

MM Bukhari wrote:btw we are ummat of prophet MUHAMMED(s) and not of sulaiman and dawood, so best example for us to follow MUHAMMED(s) and ALI(s). so now tell me do u see life of present DAI near any of these two personalities?
Aalu Bukhare,
Insaan ki Jitni Aql ho utni hi baat karni chahiye, auqaat aur Aql se zyada baat karne par Jahiliyat ki numaaish ho jaati he, as in your case above.

As per your above stupid comment, 70-75% of Quran is of no use then(nauzobillah), because it contains stories of the Prophets before the period of Prophet Muhammad. So as per your comment, there is nothing for Muslims to derive out of most of the Holy Quran (nauzobillah) and Muslims should only follow the Hadith of Prophet Muhammad(SAWW) and Nahjul Balagha of Maula Ali (AS). Wonder why Allah spent so much time revealing and Prophet (SAWW) spent so much time in narrating the Holy Quran when there was no guidance or understanding to be derived from the Holy Quran (Nauzobillah) and from its stories of the prophets, as suggested by this Aalu Bukhara?

I don't know to which category of kafirs do you belong to. You are probably the only one of a kind on earth who is propogating to follow the Hadith and not take any guidance from the Holy Quran.

And to answer your question on what I see? - I see the Noor of Panjatan Pak (AS) in my Maula, the Dai-e-Mutlaq.

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:25 am

calling me names wont help you or your masters in any way,

i never said dawood and sulaimaan are not prophets, offcourse they are respected prophets, but we are UMMATE MUHAMMED(s) and best example for us shud be MUHAMMED and his progeny.

and as i said I would not had any problems if current DAI was a KING of some kingdom, but he is just missusing community funds which is suppose to be just use for commmunity people.

charting planes and moving around on people money is so easy, and it doesnt needs any miracle, but to live a simple life even after having power and money thats a miracle.

before thinking what kind of kafir I am, just go and listen MADEHS recited in bohra mosques these days, and to what level they have forgotten the basic message of tauhid, will amaze you.

dawood and sulaimaan never used a penny for there own luxury.....

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:30 am

as an paid employ u must be also seeing noor of ALLAH in syedna sahabs face, but the truth is whole world and even bohras are witnessing deteriorated and ill condition of Muhammed burhanuddin.....still there is time to do istigfaar and return back what ever have been snatched from the people, that might lead him and his family to some relief.....

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:34 am

may be by power and position this family wont provide accounts to people money, but remember they will have to give account to the creator.]

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:38 am

and regarding my aql u dont need to worry, if I didnt had aql I would be sustaining in sabaqs from last 8 years.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:39 am

Thank You Progticide.
Yo have opened up my eyes. I do not undertsand as to why others are after our beleifs !

They should all know that AQA MOLA is our bolta Quran so we do not have to follow the rules of a paper Quran. AQA MOla is our Haqiqi Kaaba so the tenet of Islam are different for us. We are the chosen ones. We do not follow the shariat of Prophet Muhammed , But we follow the shariat of the dai of the imam of the Prophet Mohammed. We are the true muslims as we can change the shariat of our Holy nabi by the orders of his dai. This is why we are allowed to bring in weapons in the masjid and shed blood. Like in the case of Udaipur this Ramzaan. However we shoild not shed blood of a fellow Bohra who follows aqa mola. Others cannot travel in Ramzaan ,but our mola travels far and wide in ramzaan. This is so that we can follow him.This is why his childen do that and also releive us of the burden of rozas in ramzaan.
Intoxication is haraam for others but we can sell it just like our Mola's children. Our jannat is where our mola is .This is why our jannat is duniya.
We should not spend lakhs in going to hajj or umraah. Instead we should shower the money on Sayedna. As a tawaaf of sayedna is equal to twaaaf of kaaba. Is it our fault that Mola Ali did not use the treasure at his disposal for his own use. Why should we follow the shariat of Mola Ali and host dinners for the poor. We follow Mola and host dinners for Mola and his sons at ziyafats. And we are different , as we offer ziyafats and millions too. Otherwise once dead,we will be doomed for hell.
The most important thing is that we should not practice charity, instead we should give gold to Mola. As the poor of our community are poor because of their aqida. If we help them then they will not go hungry. They should remain hungry and leave the fold of bohraism. This is why it is better to spend lakhs or crores on a chartered flight for the mansoos then RS 100 for a poor mumin of Ahmedabad.
Maara Mola Baitullah.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:46 am

I see the Noor of Panjatan Pak (AS) in my Maula, the Dai-e-Mutlaq.
I don't think that is what you see in your Dai. First of all, you do not know what the Noor of Panjatan Pak looks like because they died more than 14 centuries ago. Second, your Dai is a thief who has been looting the community for decades. How can the noor of panjatan be on his face when the panjatan gave their lives and livelihood for the sake of Islam and your Dai ran with his life and later on apologized on national tv? Third, your Dai cannot have the noor of the panjatan pak on him because he doesn't follow their lifestyle. As you have made clear, your Dai prefers to live like Dawood (as) and Sulaiman (as) so you should see Dawoodi/Sulaimani noor on his face. Fourth, Sulaiman (as) got the throne of Bilqis and converted Bilqis and her kingdom to Islam where as your Dai not only bowed in front of Modi but even paid him money.

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:49 am

Progticide
Progticide Bhai
I am not sure why you say things like that. I am a die hard follower of our Shafiq Bawa TUS and Syedi wa Moulai Muffadal BS TUS and I along with with others like me ( not progressives) did contribute and Bohraji Bhai and Ahmed Plumber Bhai did present the account of distribution. calling me mushriq sympathisers because i helped poor Mumineens of Ahmedabad. May Aqa Moula give you toufiq to understand the pain and suffering of our poor momineens in Ahemedabad. Bohraji and Ahmedplumber Bhai are followers of our Shafiq Bawa
I hope you understand the meaning of munafiqs, progressive may not agree with us and i do not agree with them but it is thru there forum that they helped people in Ahmedabade and allowed our Moula's Adna Ghulam to use their forum to help
so there was no corcodile tears but the real help while you and others are still in state of denial about poor mumineens
shame on you bhai for calling me mushriq

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:56 am

Progticide
For someone who can command the Throne of Bilkis in his service at the wink of the eye, how difficult was it for him to alleviate poverty from his kingdom?
SO FOR SOMEONE LIKE MANSOOS WHO CAN TALK TO HIS BROTHER IN GRAVE AT HIS WHIM OR SYEDNDA TO TALK TO HIDDEN IMAM, HOW DIFFICULT IT FOR THEM TO ALLEVIATE THE POVERTY FROM AHMEDABAD AND SURAT?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:06 am

Br Abde53
Thank you for having spine to stand up to brain dead Kothari Goons like Progticide.
There were no corcodile tears in helping the poor of Ahmedabad, a noble cause started with the efforts of Bohraji and others from both side of spectrum and real money and food was distributed to really needy Mumineens of Ahmedabad including paying the fees and clothes thru NGO for a
Kothari run school JAMALI School which refused to pay for uniform for a Abde family.
People like you-Adam and Profstian who may be living a luxurious life as paid SPIN MASTERS of Kothari Goons can not get out of your COCOON and understand the misery an poverty felt by our less fortunate brethren
YOU AND YOUR KOTHARI GOON MASTERS ONLY PROVIDE LIP SERVICE "LIVE LIKE ALI AND DIE LIKE HUSAIN" why did Mansoos run away from Pakistan after killing of innocent Bohras instead of confronting the killers like Imam Hussain did, and how about living simple life of Ali
AND WHY I AM COMPARING CURRENT SYEDNA AND HIS MANSOOS AND THEIR GOONS TO ALI AN HUSAIN, I AM DEMEANING THE STATUS OF ALI AND HUSAIN by doing so May Allah forgive me

think

Unread post by think » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:01 pm

At one time I posed the question" when will the mumineen open their eyes to see that their religious leader is in the bussiness of making money". It breaks my heart to say it, but that is the truth. To day the question is "how long will this drama last". The young and educated of the west are well aware of this hypocrisy of the dawat and have found other avenues to quench their religious thirst .

asad

Unread post by asad » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:27 pm

every one who is angry by Progticide's post dosent know any thing about Ambiyas and there stories, if you had knows you would have appreciated the well meaning post.

let me refresh.

Sulaiman was the king and had 1000 wives/concubines. his wazir had one wife who was very beutiful, Sulaiman once saw her, some stories say while she was bathing and some say while she was on roof. Sulaiman hatched a plan and send his wazir to a far off land in a war where he could be killed and sulaiman can marry the women. After some time two businessman comes to him with a matter for his decision, one of them said that this person has 1000 horses and i have one but then also he wants to take mine, Sulaiman says this is wrong and as soon as he says that two businessman reveal themselves that they are Malaikat sent by Allah to make him realise his mistake. Sulaiman did toba for his sins after that.

Now to cut the story short, If Progticide say that Syedna Mohamed Burhanuddin is acting like Sulaiman than where did Syedna learnt that, he learned it from none other than his Father. Syedna Taher Saifuddin is known to take his brothers wife despite having his own. People should not be astonished to see the behavior of son its just that he is following in his fathers steps.

think

Unread post by think » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:57 pm

what goes around comes around. you are so very right.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:00 pm

the munafiq pesticide's response is shocking to say the least and shameless at best. just shows the moral degeneration of abdes like him when he blithely defends the extravagant life style and ayyashi of syedna and his so-called royal family (my foot).

this has become the hallmark of mindless abdes who blindly show faith in a mortal being and worship him as allah. they seek convenient analogies as it suits them. when detractors rightly criticise the loot and indolence of their religious leaders, the abdes compare them with the fatimi imams who ruled over egypt, now pesticide has gone several steps further and higher by bringing in fatuous comparisons with the prophets sulaiman and dawood! a mere dai, who was traditionally the lowest rung on the ladder of missionary hierarchy is now suddenly equal in status to prophets, kings and emperors??!

- when convenient, abde bohras present themselves to the islamic world as being staunch muslims and strict adherents of shariate muhammadi, (avo bhai harkha, apne bewe sarkha) but in private detest every other muslim sect and pass derogatory remarks about them as 'ola musalmano' and 'kafar' etc.
- when convenient, they portray their leader as an ambassador of peace, but in private they emulate his tax evasion and money laundering tactics and encourage other abdes to do the same.
- when convenient, they shed crocodile tears and wail and beat their chests in the name of hussain, but in private the very next minute they feast like wolves on lavish niyaz's and gleefully undertake travel to exotic destinations for the annual muharram picnic where they get labrez meals, shopping, sightseeing, and comfy accomodation,
- when convenient, their syedna and his parasitic family are hailed as noorani, kind and gentle reflections of panjatan paak, but otherwise they are hailed for their arrogant and criminal pastime of murdering wild endangered animals purely for pleasure and sport.

with the abde bohras of today, its all optics. show the world one face, and then do actually just the opposite in practice. that too without the slightest sense of remorse or guilt! lecture on hussain's bravery and sacrifice day and night, exhorting the gullible sheep to beat themselves silly, and then go and pay hefty bribes to anti muslim goons like narendra modi, bal thackeray, and others, not to protect ordinary abdes, but to save their own backsides, properties and incomes. while karachi burned and mourned the deaths of almost 400 souls in industrial accidents, our insensitive abdes took out huge processions to welcome the manhoos, and staged elaborate and lavish functions. when bohras were hit, the manhoos ran for his life of all places to sri lanka, which was ripe for another round of loot.

this is the state of our community today. shameless blithe manipulators of religion, insensitive, inward looking, blinkered frogs-in-a-well, ignorant, greedy, and idol worshipping blots on the fair name of islam.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:44 am

progticide wrote:Insaan ki Jitni Aql ho utni hi baat karni chahiye, auqaat aur Aql se zyada baat karne par Jahiliyat ki numaaish ho jaati he, as in your case above.
Please see with your aqal that the four fingers or yours are pointing at you when you point your one finger at MMB. :D

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:05 pm

progticide wrote: I don't know to which category of kafirs do you belong to. You are probably the only one of a kind on earth who is propogating to follow the Hadith and not take any guidance from the Holy Quran.
The same question should be posed to you and other dai worshipping abdes as youll are probably the only kind on earth who are propogating to follow the Dai, the Daimul Islam and not take any guidance from the Holy Quran........ This is called putting your foot in your mouth !!

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:08 pm

@progticide
It is futile debating with these jaahils. It is their tried and tested strategy either turn tail and run away or divert the topic. Not one of the above 22 posts answers the question posed by progiticide.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:12 pm

pheonix wrote:@progticide
It is futile debating with these jaahils. It is their tried and tested strategy either turn tail and run away or divert the topic. Not one of the above 22 posts answers the question posed by progiticide.
phoenix,

here was my reply below. in fact it is cowards like pesticide and you who run away when cornered with stinging slaps to your face. earlier too on another thread i had given a resounding reply to pesticide in answer to his too frequent and trigger happy habit of referring to everyone who disagrees with his shirk filled views as munafiqs, proving that it is all dai worshipping abdes like pesticide who are munafiqs. guess what? pesticide ran away and hasn't responded so far.

i had quoted extensively from the quran and the hadees of the prophet. did he have the guts to counter that? for if he did, he would prove himself and his masters as liars, frauds and munafiqs themselves!

"the munafiq pesticide's response is shocking to say the least and shameless at best. just shows the moral degeneration of abdes like him when he blithely defends the extravagant life style and ayyashi of syedna and his so-called royal family (my foot).

this has become the hallmark of mindless abdes who blindly show faith in a mortal being and worship him as allah. they seek convenient analogies as it suits them. when detractors rightly criticise the loot and indolence of their religious leaders, the abdes compare them with the fatimi imams who ruled over egypt, now pesticide has gone several steps further and higher by bringing in fatuous comparisons with the prophets sulaiman and dawood! a mere dai, who was traditionally the lowest rung on the ladder of missionary hierarchy is now suddenly equal in status to prophets, kings and emperors??!

- when convenient, abde bohras present themselves to the islamic world as being staunch muslims and strict adherents of shariate muhammadi, (avo bhai harkha, apne bewe sarkha) but in private detest every other muslim sect and pass derogatory remarks about them as 'ola musalmano' and 'kafar' etc.
- when convenient, they portray their leader as an ambassador of peace, but in private they emulate his tax evasion and money laundering tactics and encourage other abdes to do the same.
- when convenient, they shed crocodile tears and wail and beat their chests in the name of hussain, but in private the very next minute they feast like wolves on lavish niyaz's and gleefully undertake travel to exotic destinations for the annual muharram picnic where they get labrez meals, shopping, sightseeing, and comfy accomodation,
- when convenient, their syedna and his parasitic family are hailed as noorani, kind and gentle reflections of panjatan paak, but otherwise they are hailed for their arrogant and criminal pastime of murdering wild endangered animals purely for pleasure and sport.

with the abde bohras of today, its all optics. show the world one face, and then do actually just the opposite in practice. that too without the slightest sense of remorse or guilt! lecture on hussain's bravery and sacrifice day and night, exhorting the gullible sheep to beat themselves silly, and then go and pay hefty bribes to anti muslim goons like narendra modi, bal thackeray, and others, not to protect ordinary abdes, but to save their own backsides, properties and incomes. while karachi burned and mourned the deaths of almost 400 souls in industrial accidents, our insensitive abdes took out huge processions to welcome the manhoos, and staged elaborate and lavish functions. when bohras were hit, the manhoos ran for his life of all places to sri lanka, which was ripe for another round of loot.

this is the state of our community today. shameless blithe manipulators of religion, insensitive, inward looking, blinkered frogs-in-a-well, ignorant, greedy, and idol worshipping blots on the fair name of islam."

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:38 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
pheonix wrote:@progticide
phoenix,

here was my reply below. in fact it is cowards like pesticide and you who run away when cornered with stinging slaps to your face. earlier too on another thread i had given a resounding reply to pesticide in answer to his too frequent and trigger happy habit of referring to everyone who disagrees with his shirk filled views as munafiqs, proving that it is all dai worshipping abdes like pesticide who are munafiqs. guess what? pesticide ran away and hasn't responded so far.

i had quoted extensively from the quran and the hadees of the prophet. did he have the guts to counter that? for if he did, he would prove himself and his masters as liars, frauds and munafiqs themselves!

"the munafiq pesticide's response is shocking to say the least and shameless at best. just shows the moral degeneration of abdes like him when he blithely defends the extravagant life style and ayyashi of syedna and his so-called royal family (my foot).

this is the state of our community today. shameless blithe manipulators of religion, insensitive, inward looking, blinkered frogs-in-a-well, ignorant, greedy, and idol worshipping blots on the fair name of islam."
This is not the answer to progticide question. Just a few snippets copy/pasted from your template of abuses. Some self reflection is really needed on your to see who is the real frog in the well.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:47 pm

phoenix,

since you have now decided to act dumb and play stupid, let me get more specific. here is the question by pesticide in conclusion of his long and stupid rant:

"why this corrupt and false hue and cry over the utilisation of the resources by the Imamuz zaman's Dai and His Mansoos for their travel, life or any other purpose that they deem appropriate and worthy of utilisation, which is entirely their prerogative, and not anyone else's."

1. note the clever use of the word 'resources', very cleverly disguised to conceal their ill-gotten wealth derived from the brainwashed abdes, further invested in stocks and bonds, interest bearing secret accounts in swiss banks, lucrative multi-million dollar properties in over 2 dozen countries, benami businesses fronted by die-hard abdes, bullion and precious stones and interests in several hundred luxury resorts and hotels. most of this 'income' is earned by deceiving gullible fool abdes into believing that the false titles they earned will lead them into jannat and make them the darlings of the hidden imam and allah. but above all it capitalises on the greed and need of simpletons sitting on piles of black money to gain overnight respect and status in a community of fools.
2. pesticide resorts to subterfuge when he describes the extravagant ayyash lifestyles of the syedna and his family in overly simplistic terms like "travel, life or any other purpose that they deem appropriate and worthy of utilisation". who does he think he is fooling here? travel can be accomplished in various ways, but undertaking it on the queen mary cruise liner or first class on the concorde supersonic airliner, or chartering entire aircrafts is a sign of decadence and arrogance ill befitting a religious leader. as for any other purpose deemed 'appropriate', is it appropriate to have gold plated taps, plush carpets, gilt swarowski chandeliers and glassware, gold plated crockery and tableware, and the most luxurious food 3 times a day everyday? is it 'appropriate' that zaadis and zaadas visit the most exotic locations and stay in the most expensive 5 star hotels whenever they desire?
3. yes, the income obtained by misleading and making utter fools out of the community in the name of awarding them hollow titles and bakwaas sawab from kadambosis, ziyafats, paglas etc is certainly 'worthy of utilisation', by the brigands and conmen for their own selfish interests, not for the benefits of the community.

if you can fool a couple of lakh idiots into parting with their hard earned money, then you should definitely live it up and splurge on all your most vulgar desires and lusts, but then do not compare yrself with past nabi's and imams. a more apt comparison would be to consider the sai baba, nirmal baba, and other such conmen, crooks and false godmen as your natural peers.

now did that reply satisfy you, or will a kick in your teeth with iron boots be more 'appropriate' and 'worthy of utilisation' ?

level_headed

Unread post by level_headed » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:47 pm

Zullu wrote
now did that reply satisfy you, or will a kick in your teeth with iron boots be more 'appropriate' and 'worthy of utilisation' ?
Kicking somebody with iron boots - Aa laeen ni soch bhi Shimr jevee j thayee gayee chhe. Khuda ni laanat taara upar

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:03 pm

beheaded,

please check the thread, titles that abdes can 'earn' and see which one is 'appropriate' for you and 'worthy of utilisation'.