New Zarih for Imam Husain

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
asad

New Zarih for Imam Husain

Unread post by asad » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:53 am

New Zarih is going to be installed at Imam Husain's Roza. details are in this link

http://www.payvand.com/news/12/sep/1255.html

The zarih which is currently there was constructed by Syedna and is not even 4 years old. Kothar had gone in a over drive for gold collection and only Dubai Bohras had contributed 400 kg of gold for the taj of the zarih. If such huge quantities of gold was used in the construction and used only for 4 years than it is utter waste of resources.

Kaka Akela

Re: New Zarih for Imam Husain

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:51 pm

So, who gets the 400 Kg of Gold and lots of Kgs of silver from the old zarih that was installed by our Dai 4 years ago??????? Iran or Iraq or back to Dubai momeneen???

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:02 pm

very beautiful MashAllah

asad

Unread post by asad » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:16 pm

Kaka Akela wrote:So, who gets the 400 Kg of Gold and lots of Kgs of silver from the old zarih that was installed by our Dai 4 years ago??????? Iran or Iraq or back to Dubai momeneen???
400 kg was used only for the Taj, apart from that more than 1000 kg of gold and more than double of it as silver was used. Generally when a new zarih is built old ones small parts are given as a gift to the person who built the last one. So expect some of the jaalis of zarih in sehans of some rozas. Currently a lot of rozas have these zarih's which syedna got when he built the last one and the one before that.

Dont be suprised to see new announcement where syedna does the azm of building a new zarih.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:30 pm

It's a pity that none of the gold and silver will actually reach Imam Hussain (ra) and the people who spent money on this gold will have to account for why they wasted their money on this useless gold when it could've been used to help the poor and the needy.

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:45 pm

anajmi wrote:It's a pity that none of the gold and silver will actually reach Imam Hussain (ra) and the people who spent money on this gold will have to account for why they wasted their money on this useless gold when it could've been used to help the poor and the needy.
Bhai Anajmi, you are correct and your above post is in line with Dawoodi Bohras Ismailiya Shia faith.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:05 pm

I don't care much about the Dawoodi Bohras Ismaliya Shia faith because the Dawoodi Bohras are doing the exact same with gold and silver. I just care about being in line with the Quran and the Sunnah of the prophet (saw).

entailment

Unread post by entailment » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:21 pm

anajmi wrote:It's a pity that none of the gold and silver will actually reach Imam Hussain (ra) and the people who spent money on this gold will have to account for why they wasted their money on this useless gold when it could've been used to help the poor and the needy.
Do you spend all of your earnings in helping out the poor and needy. Guess you should question great designer jewellery, head to toe flaunting around with brands, luxurious villas, latest cars...hope you agree we can do away with them to help the poor and needy.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:27 pm

entailment,

I do not wear designer jewellery, do not wear branded clothes, do not have a luxurious villa and do not have latest cars. But the bohra Dai and his leech family does and Imam Hussain has a zari made of a ton of gold which he has no need for. If Imam Hussain doesn't give this gold to the poor then he is a selfish man. Either he is selfish, or you people are fools!!

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:58 am

anajmi wrote: If Imam Hussain doesn't give this gold to the poor then he is a selfish man. Either he is selfish, or you people are fools!!
Your arguments make sense but your words don’t. There was no need to comment on Imam Hussain. He is resting in peace and has not commanded anyone in his lifetime or afterlife to build zarees on his grave.

I understand you are against Bohras and their ideologies, but such comment from you also shows your blind hatred towards Personalities more respected by Shia or Bohras.

Imam Hussain or Ahle bait are Muslims and did not propogate hatred or Schism in Islam. So you may shoot your dislike towards people who are messing Islam up.

Imam Hussain has already proven in his lifetime, what he he has done for people, so your second guess is valid !!

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:05 am

Kothari Inc is increasingly promoting a disturbing sense of human / material worshipping. Galiyakot Roza, Mumbai Roza, Ahmedabad Roza and could be more has some antiquitiy from another Roza / Zari nailed to the wall for people to express their devotion.

These antiquities are Block of Tile, doors, Windows etc. people kiss them, pray in front of them, express their desires and wishes.

Whats happening with Bohras ??

asad

Unread post by asad » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:25 am

humanbeing wrote:Kothari Inc is increasingly promoting a disturbing sense of human / material worshipping. Galiyakot Roza, Mumbai Roza, Ahmedabad Roza and could be more has some antiquitiy from another Roza / Zari nailed to the wall for people to express their devotion.

These antiquities are Block of Tile, doors, Windows etc. people kiss them, pray in front of them, express their desires and wishes.

Whats happening with Bohras ??
as earlier mentioned these are the parts of the zarih which Syedna got when he installed the new ones. Some parts of zarih are put in few Masjids also, like Houston, Dubai, Sharjah and Bangalore, People kiss them with reverence.

humanbeing wrote:people kiss them, pray in front of them, express their desires and wishes
i have seen people stands in front of Picture of Syedna and ask dua do a sajda to the screen in live relays and its a very common trend in Bohras, do 10 seconds of matam before going to bed, makes kids also do the same and i have even seen one of the person touch feet of Syedna in the picture without fail after every namaz.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:50 am

anajmi wrote:
If Imam Hussain doesn't give this gold to the poor then he is a selfish man. Either he is selfish, or you people are fools!!

humanbeing wrote
our arguments make sense but your words don’t. There was no need to comment on Imam Hussain. He is resting in peace and has not commanded anyone in his lifetime or afterlife to build zarees on his grave.
Your arguments make sense but your words don’t. There was no need to comment on Imam Hussain. He is resting in peace and has not commanded anyone in his lifetime or afterlife to build zarees on his grave.

I do not see any disrespect in Br anajmi's words towards Imam Hussein RA.

Either he is selfish, or you people are fools!!

Off course, Imam Hussein was not shelfish, care to comment on second part?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:14 am

badrijanab wrote:
Bhai Anajmi, you are correct and your above post is in line with Dawoodi Bohras Ismailiya Shia faith.
Janab Saheb

You speak from both ends

One you claim Dawoodi Bohras Ismailiya Shia faith, most pristine form of Islam and

Now you are agreeing with Br anajmi?

Which forked tongue you are speaking with?

Any Quranic Aya or "Masoom Hadith " on building Zaris?

I am sorry brother, I am piling up more and more reserch projects on you.
How is "Imamat in Quran" project doing?

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:43 am

Shia bashing has begun ,started by the shia hater.

entailment

Unread post by entailment » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:49 am

It's a pity that none of the gold and silver will actually reach Imam Hussain (ra) and the people who spent money on this gold will have to account for why they wasted their money on this useless gold when it could've been used to help the poor and the needy.
Don't know what we are professing here. Are the aims and objectives of the progressive movement is to discourage the coercive policies of the administration or to questions the whole Shia belief system.
I am a new entrant and have joined this forum with an understanding that it is an interaction of people who follow the Shia Fiqah-e-Jafaria (Ismaili - Dawoodi Bohra) belief system but they differ on how the affairs of the sect are run by the administrators.
If we are looking for the right of expression, freedom to live our lives the way we like it and the right of not spending our money under coercion why are we questioning the people who out of love of their Imam is spending their hard earned income to build a magnificent monument for him. If the rationale of voluntary spending of our own money is questioned, we will end no where in the logic of arguments. The bottom line of wasteful spending is so relative. There is so much pain and suffering around that we will end up in a Marxist state which has seen its failure with even greater miseries for all in our lifetime.
Imam Husain A.S. is the blood and soul of not only a few hundred thousand bohras but he is revered by about 200 Million Shias in the world today.
Like I have to be extremely cautious in my language about you or for that matter any other fellow and his family; I request you to exercise caution in the selection of words when referring to the Imam.

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:18 am

even after repeated plea to admin....

if anajmi is not banned from this forum, its will be quite evident that even progressives have same views about Imam Hussain(A) and Aimmat(a).

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:22 am

even the title of this thread is incorrect....

new zarih for Imam Hussain?

it shud be new zairih of Imam Hussain.

Hussain(s) or any aimmat or any prohet dont need our zarih.....

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:41 am

MM Bukhari wrote:even after repeated plea to admin....

if anajmi is not banned from this forum, its will be quite evident that even progressives have same views about Imam Hussain(A) and Aimmat(a).
This is why I had seconded Porus's request. Admin should start a new thread for shia bashers.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:42 am

mnoorani wrote:Shia bashing has begun ,started by the shia hater.
No brother noorani;

I am just pointing out Hippocracy of Janab Barijanab Saheb.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:58 am

Will it better sawab if the tombs were built with a more precious metal than gold ?

There are metals more expensive then gold eg platinum or rhodium. These are 3 to 4 times More precious .

Unless orthos want a yellowish metal rather than silverish ?

Common abdes don't be misers !

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:45 am

Muslim First wrote:
mnoorani wrote:Shia bashing has begun ,started by the shia hater.
No brother noorani;

In your zeal of shai bashing .you fail to condemn the language used against Imam Hussain. Why dont you join an organisation like the ones in Pakistan which openly spread hatred towards Shias and have made the halal the killing of shias.

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:53 am

mnoorani wrote:
MM Bukhari wrote:even after repeated plea to admin....

This is why I had seconded Porus's request. Admin should start a new thread for shia bashers.
How about people like Badrijanab and others who indulge in sunni bashing on this forum?
Instead of asking Admin to ban or control any one, I feel that we, the participants, should exercise self-control and if any one diverts the topic under discussion or starts a non-Dawoodi Bohra discussion we don't like, we should just ignore it and hopefully the miscreant will go away!

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:08 am

canadian wrote:
mnoorani wrote: This is why I had seconded Porus's request. Admin should start a new thread for shia bashers.
How about people like Badrijanab and others who indulge in sunni bashing on this forum?
Instead of asking Admin to ban or control any one, I feel that we, the participants, should exercise self-control and if any one diverts the topic under discussion or starts a non-Dawoodi Bohra discussion we don't like, we should just ignore it and hopefully the miscreant will go away!
It has been ten years. We are being accused of being rafids, idol worshippers and what not on this very forum. So it is better to follow Porus's request. This is a dawoodi bohra forum not a sunni one.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:54 am

mnoorani wrote:
Muslim First wrote: No brother noorani;

In your zeal of shai bashing .you fail to condemn the language used against Imam Hussain. Why dont you join an organisation like the ones in Pakistan which openly spread hatred towards Shias and have made the halal the killing of shias.
I am not a Shia bashing Zealot. There was nothing in anajmi's language which was against Imam. I only like to present view based on Qura'n and Sunnah.
We mainstream Muslims revere Ahl e Bait not worship them.
I live in USA and was pioneer in establishing one of most progressive Islamic Center in the Northeast. Last Miladun Nabi we held joint Event with Shia Masjid.

Wasalaam

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:54 am

I understand you are against Bohras and their ideologies, but such comment from you also shows your blind hatred towards Personalities more respected by Shia or Bohras.
Do not jump to erroneous conclusions. Imam Hussain is not more respected by the shia or the bohras. Imam Hussain is an idol worshipped by the shia and the bohras. I am sure you have dead family members that you respect. How much gold do you put on their graves? More respect doesn't equate to more gold. More gold on zarih's equates to idol worship. Look at how hindus "respect" their idols. With gold and silver!! There is a thread about the movie called Oh My God. You should see that movie and see how idols are created out of humans for the sake of gold and silver. It isn't respect what is measured with gold and silver. And no matter how many times you say it, I do not hate Imam Hussain or the Ahlul Bayt (which includes the wives of the prophet (saw)), but I will not ignore the Quran and the Sunnah of the prophet (saw) to show my "love" for them!!

There is a hadith of the prophet (saw) about prophet Dawood (as) which says that Dawood (as)'s accounts on the day of judgment will take the longest amount of time. Do you know why? Because he was given more power than anyone else. Hence he will have more to account for than the rest of us. This gold and silver that you collect in the name of Imam Hussain, who will answer for this gold and silver? Will it be Hussain? or will it be the fools who paid for it and the thieves who collect it in his name?

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:46 pm

Anajmi does it again, we are again termed as Husaain worshippers. It is better that Admin call this the anti dawoodi bohra .com

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:05 pm

mnoorani,

How much gold did you do donate for the zarih of Imam Hussain? If you haven't yet, are you going to?

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:51 pm

anajmi wrote:mnoorani,

How much gold did you do donate for the zarih of Imam Hussain? If you haven't yet, are you going to?
Go join your ilk in pakistan and bomb a few shia masjids.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:54 pm

Bombing masjids is the deed of shayateen. Now, are you going to donate any gold for the Zarih of Imam Hussain?