To the Admin about Essential Reading Topic

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Bori85

Unread post by Bori85 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:19 am

Regarding the topic "Bohras and Reform" Essential Reading, can you please let us know why the Topic is Locked and no one is allowed to post any replies or questions? I thought that this Forum encourages free flow of knowledge and understanding of our community.

thank you

Bori85

Admin

Re: To the Admin about Essential Reading Topic

Unread post by Admin » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:25 am

It is locked because that thread is not meant for discussion but only to provide links to literature pertaining to Bohras and the reform movement.
The rest of the Forum is free and open, you can discuss whatever you want here.

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:42 am

Admin wrote:It is locked because that thread is not meant for discussion but only to provide links to literature pertaining to Bohras and the reform movement.
This forum is certainly not free ! and open. I was filtered and banned even though i didn't stoop to the level of abuses which other members indulge on a daily basis!

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:58 pm

aliabbas_aa wrote:
Admin wrote:It is locked because that thread is not meant for discussion but only to provide links to literature pertaining to Bohras and the reform movement.
This forum is certainly not free ! and open. I was filtered and banned even though i didn't stoop to the level of abuses which other members indulge on a daily basis!

Did you not promise not to comment anymore ?

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:21 pm

mnoorani wrote:
aliabbas_aa wrote: This forum is certainly not free ! and open. I was filtered and banned even though i didn't stoop to the level of abuses which other members indulge on a daily basis!

Did you not promise not to comment anymore ?
I have quit from discussions but i never promised anything!