A REQUEST---A SUGGESTION

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
level_headed

Re: A REQUEST---A SUGGESTION

Unread post by level_headed » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:19 pm

SBM wrote:
Again stresses my point. Proggies in general do not know any thing about the Duats and their history. Hence they donot even know what they are talking about,
Phoneix
OK SO PROGGIES IN GENERAL DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT DUATS AND THEIR HISTORY BUT YOU THE DIE HARD ABDES KNOW ABOUT THE HISTORY SO PLEASE TELL US HOW DID QUTBUDDIN SHAHEED LIVED HIS LIFE AND COMPARE THAT WITH 51 AND 52 AND 53. WHY DID QUTBUDDIN SHAHEED STOOD UP AGAINST THE TYRANNY AND GAVE HIS LIFE WHILE THE 52 DECIDED TO HONOR NARENDRA MODI AND BAL THACKREY TO SAVE THEIR HIDES SO DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT
Could you not take this same analogy with Maulana Ali, Imam Hasan and Imam Husain. Maulana Ali fought against Muawiya whereas Imam Hasan signed a peace treaty with Muawiya and Imam Husain fought against Yazid and gave his life.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:40 pm

Could you not take this same analogy with Maulana Ali, Imam Hasan and Imam Husain. Maulana Ali fought against Muawiya whereas Imam Hasan signed a peace treaty with Muawiya and Imam Husain fought against Yazid and gave his life.
Good Now can you tell us if you want the same analogy then how come 51 and 52 live a lavish life unlike Maulana Ali, Imam Hassan and Imam Hussain
You just can not compare apple to oranges let us compare apple to apple

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:05 pm

completely levelled head,

1. imam hassan signed a peace treaty in the larger interests of the muslim ummah unlike the syedna, who did it to protect his personal interests - properties, money spinning mazaars and businesses in gujrat.
2. imam hassan did not go around garlanding moayiwah, or draping him with shawls and honoring him with fat envelopes full of cash, or proudly announcing to the world his close personal intimacy with the tyrant.
3. hassan's treaty was centred around political succession, morality and ethics. there is no such compulsion in syedna's case with modi.
4. if syedna's intentions in compromising with the butcher of gujrat were in the larger interests of bohras, then he expressed no regrets when a large number of bohras were killed, he kept silent on the jaffri murder case where a prominent bohra was sadistically slaughtered and his house looted and destroyed. he did not have the least bit of sympathy when the larger muslim ummah suffered in the genocide and were made homeless and jobless. even today there are approx. 20-30,000 muslims in gujrat who are living in shanty towns in miserable conditions.

how dare you compare the sacrifice of hassan with the a lowly materialistic dai acting in his own selfish interests?

level_headed

Unread post by level_headed » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:40 pm

ullu - sorry jullu,
tu to kudta phirta hai. kuch bhi jaane bina ek daal se dusri daal par. Aur jis jis daal par baitha wahan gandh phela ke aa gaya. tu jis thread par aaya main to naak bandh kar dunga. tere family waalon ko jis din se mere Maula ne positions se hathaaya hai, tab se tere pichhwaar main to aag lagi hai.

@SBM . You said "Good Now can you tell us if you want the same analogy then how come 51 and 52 live a lavish life unlike Maulana Ali, Imam Hassan and Imam Hussain . You just can not compare apple to oranges let us compare apple to apple"
Can you provide the analogy as to why Imam Moiz and the Imams after him lived a life of luxury compared to Maulana Ali and Imam Hasan

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:00 pm

Imam Moiz and the Imams after him lived a life of luxury compared to Maulana Ali and Imam Hasan
So it is okay for current Dai to follow the lavish life of Imam Moiez and not the austere life Maulana Ali what a standard :roll:
I thought Dai and DBs are the follower of Ahl-e-Bayt now you have lowered the standard to Imam who did not follow the example of Maulana Ali-Imam Hassan and Imam Hussain

Doctor

Unread post by Doctor » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:16 pm

level_headed wrote:Can you provide the analogy as to why Imam Moiz and the Imams after him lived a life of luxury compared to Maulana Ali and Imam Hasan
@ Level_headed: Kothar ki galat luxurious life ko sahi sabit karne ke liye Imam Moiz a.s. ki sahi life ko galat sabit mat kar. Allah se khof kar aur Imam se mohabbat kar.

Tere paas koi proof he ki Imam Moiz a.s. aur aapke farzand luxurios life rehte??? Tere Kothar ki manghadanth likhi kitabo ka hawala mat dena.

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:34 pm

Please don't forget the fact that Imam Moiz was not only Imam for us but he was also the ruler /king of a vast empire and as the king he had to live like a king and maintain the pomp and circumstance of his position. whereas, the dai and his family are not the king or rulers of any empire but love to copy the Imam, they claim that their empire is on the hearts of 1 million momineen but that is un-provable, it is their wishful thinking and their empire is based on fear of ex-communication, baraat, social boycott and all that which scares the momineen into submission,

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:31 pm

KA
Please don't forget the fact that Imam Moiz was not only Imam for us but he was also the ruler /king of a vast empire and as the king he had to live like a king and maintain the pomp and circumstance of his position.
If he was a king does not mean One can justify pomp

one should not forget the practises of earlier imams who lived modestly yet they had access to public treasures and power .

Doctor

Unread post by Doctor » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:50 pm

Syyedna Molana Imam Moiz a.s and all Fatimi Imam leaved exactly like Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. or Molana Ali a.s. or Imam Hasan/Hussain a.s. - there was never any pomp, no showbaazi, they were all accessible, down to earth. All Fatimi Tayyebi Imams were/are and will always be among the best (super) humans like Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. who ever lived on Earth.

surti

Unread post by surti » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:01 pm

Bohra spring wrote:Surti thank you for making poetry for me , I know abdes are good ...

I am jealous of STS's wealth , if only I could get my hands on them!

Let me know if it is stealing, my parents gave STS wajebat, SMB printed books from the dawaat collection which he inherited, I paid shilling 51 for a copy, I throw it in the shelf...it is my property . If we are name calling he has falsely stolen the credit.
bohra spring is jealous of syedna s wealth
jealousy ruins one s owns health
bohra spring wants to rob syedna s money
thinks my poetry is funny
thanks me for making this poem for him
but i curse him by making poem for him :(
his parents use to give vaajebat
they were on haq ni daawat
but his parents must have done some big sin
so was born bohra spring

surti

Unread post by surti » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:20 pm

tv par kare che galti no Ikraar?
jena lidhe murder thai che abde hazaar?? [/b][/color]

color=#008000]pan surti undhiyu banavane chhe time? [/color]

taro time barbaad thai ena karta su behtar kaam? :D
[/quote][/quote]

ghela zulfiqar
sardar to che sardar
mumin waaste kidu ikraar
su pachi na padhi laanato beshumaar??????????