I have a solution for bohra community...

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Kaka Akela

Re: I have a solution for bohra community...

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:33 am

I read this thought for the day and it reminded me of Kothar & Aamils of today.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY!
"Any man or woman who neglects to maintain inward vigilance, and only makes an outward show of holiness in dress, speech, and behavior, is a wretched creature. For they watch the doings of other people and criticize their faults, imagining themselves to be something when in reality they are nothing. In this way they deceive themselves. Be careful to avoid this, and devote yourself inwardly to His likeness by humility, charity, and other spiritual virtues. In this way you will be truly converted to God." --Walter Hilton

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:48 am

Rationalist:
Bring reform to Islam and Quran, Solve the greater problem.

Wow, there's a guy here insulting the Quran and Islam, but all the Proggies sit quiet like cowards because the Dai is also being insulted.
Two faced cowards.

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:50 am

Adam wrote:Rationalist:

Wow, there's a guy here insulting the Quran and Islam, but all the Proggies sit quiet like cowards because the Dai is also being insulted.
Two faced cowards.
I dont think he is insulting the Quran and Islam. He has interpreted the Quran literally and Quran does say these things as he has quoted. This is the problem with the literal representation of the Quran, extremism. Either you become a wahabi or move away from Islam completely.

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:57 am

Two faced cowards.
I already wrote a reply and posted, but for some reason it didnt got published, but any ways why dont u reply when it comes to QURAAN? if it was just with DAI u would have jump 10 feets from ground to utter some nonsense.

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:59 am

pheonix wrote:

Two faced cowards.
I dont think he is insulting the Quran and Islam. He has interpreted the Quran literally and Quran does say these things as he has quoted. This is the problem with the literal representation of the Quran, extremism. Either you become a wahabi or move away from Islam completely.
totally wrong, who says taking quraan literally will make u wahabi or make u away from ISLAAM?

infact QURAAN Is suppose to be taken the way it is( if there was some need of taawil,baatil,haqiqat and what not, we already had those books from Imammain,but none of them ever made any changes in QURAAN),

infact it makes us most lovable person on planet.

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:01 am

follower of QURAAN and SUNNAH will never bow down to injustice and falsehood, this is why clergy dont want u to read QURAAN and wants to keep the monopoly over words of GOD.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:21 am

Adam wrote:
According to the DB beliefs and texts, the Dai Muthlaq representative of the Imam during Satr is infallible. The Mumineen have one present leader, and that is the Dai Muthlaq.
That present leader is being guided by the Imam. The imam is infallible, the dai is not and doesn't need to be.

Adam wrote:
Not, to compare, but to prove you are wrong, there were 5 infallibles during the time of the Panjatan, so there's your "doctrinal impossibility".
The concept of infallibility is a post-quranic and post-ahle bayt development. The ahle-bait didn't even know they were infallibles. Infallibility was imposed on them posthumously. The whole theology of Imamah and infallibility is post-quranic development. Even so, the infallibility of all five Pajetan existing at the same time is an exception. The dai is in no way related to the Panjetan or the Imam (in satr). His infallibility is your wishful thinking that you support vainly by twisting text and beliefs.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:16 pm

the funny thing is that even between rabid abdes, there is no consensus and they keep shooting themselves in the foot on this issue of infallibility.

one rabid abde claims that 'bohra' imam is not hidden, he is in 'concealment', the dai knows where he is, talks to him regularly and is only holding office until concealed imam decides to come out publicly. then another rabid abde, adam, claims that imam is in satr, i.e. completely hidden and dai only gets ilhams from him. in either case, since imam is living, aware of the dai and his deeds, why would he allow this dai to usurp all his powers to the extent of letting him call himself haqiqi kaaba, natiqe quran and even ilah ul ardh? then why bother with the poor imam at all? why would anyone need him anymore?

to top it all, the absolute cherry on the cake, is when the muqaddas syedna taher saifuddin openly claimed in court that the concept of imamat is an imaginary concept, but central to dawoodi bohra faith! so who knows more? the rabid abdes or their syedna, the shamsud duatul mutleqeen?

Rationalist

Unread post by Rationalist » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:03 pm

Humsafar wrote:
Adam wrote:
According to the DB beliefs and texts, the Dai Muthlaq representative of the Imam during Satr is infallible. The Mumineen have one present leader, and that is the Dai Muthlaq.
That present leader is being guided by the Imam. The imam is infallible, the dai is not and doesn't need to be.

Adam wrote:
Not, to compare, but to prove you are wrong, there were 5 infallibles during the time of the Panjatan, so there's your "doctrinal impossibility".
The concept of infallibility is a post-quranic and post-ahle bayt development. The ahle-bait didn't even know they were infallibles. Infallibility was imposed on them posthumously. The whole theology of Imamah and infallibility is post-quranic development. Even so, the infallibility of all five Pajetan existing at the same time is an exception. The dai is in no way related to the Panjetan or the Imam (in satr). His infallibility is your wishful thinking that you support vainly by twisting text and beliefs.
What are your beliefs about the Prophet's infallibility? Could he make mistakes? If so, how are his followers supposed to blindly follow his 'sunnah'?

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:48 pm

I don't think the Prophet ever claimed to be infallible. He was burdened with this attribute by the excessive zeal of mullahs and scholars.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:03 pm

ALL human beings make mistakes. If they dont then they are not humans.

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:30 pm

Adam wrote:

You don't have a leader.
Oh no, I am going to commit suicide now :cry:

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:32 pm

MM Bukhari wrote:only solution to problem of bohra commuinty is QURAAN.

I suggest and request all the readers on this board to buy a copy of Quraan with translation in your mother tongue, and start reading it.

and this is my promise to all, this reading of QURAAN will change your life for ever, it will give u guts and glory to stand against any kind of oppression in world. and then no gujarati guy will able to cheat you in the name of ISLAAM.

educate your self with Quraanic teachings

Absolutely correct, I totally agree, Alhamdullah I also got the light, the path of truth and haq through this way!

Rationalist

Unread post by Rationalist » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:59 am

fearAllah wrote:

I suggest and request all the readers on this board to buy a copy of Quraan with translation in your mother tongue, and start reading it.

and this is my promise to all, this reading of QURAAN will change your life for ever, it will give u guts and glory to stand against any kind of oppression in world. and then no gujarati guy will able to cheat you in the name of ISLAAM.

Absolutely correct, I totally agree, Alhamdullah I also got the light, the path of truth and haq through this way!
Do you have any justification for the hatred preached in Quran for the so called disbelievers? What makes it different from the orthodox Bohraism, which preaches the same hatred for non-bohris?

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:56 pm

If Quraan is the only solution, why is the Muslim world in ruins all over the world except the Oil rich gulf states who have oil and hence US support ? Just having Quran is no use. Quran is no doubt, the ultimate and final word from Allah Subanahu. There should be someone who guides you and who shows you the path. The Bohras have been guided by the Dais over the centuries and majority of Bohras are living peacefully, educated, businessmen and professionals, absolutely no anti-social behavior among the majority.

Syedna Saheb(TUS) has in many vaaz preached to follow the rules and regulations of the country you live in and has given many preachings due to which many people have benefitted (for example: avoiding interest based transactions in business deals). I have many points to support Syedna(TUS) as a true rehbar. I agree that things have gone bad in some cases like huge demand of money in everything like namaaz, waajebat, ziyafat etc but nothing which is false continues for a long time. Only truth prevails. Case in point: We still remember Panjantan Pak (AS), do mataam of Imama Hussain(AS) and revere the past dais. I can go on and on.

Quranist

Unread post by Quranist » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:41 am

wise_guy wrote:

If Quraan is the only solution, why is the Muslim world in ruins all over the world except the Oil rich gulf states who have oil and hence US support ? Just having Quran is no use. Quran is no doubt, the ultimate and final word from Allah Subanahu. There should be someone who guides you and who shows you the path. The Bohras have been guided by the Dais over the centuries and majority of Bohras are living peacefully, educated, businessmen and professionals, absolutely no anti-social behavior among the majority.

Syedna Saheb(TUS) has in many vaaz preached to follow the rules and regulations of the country you live in and has given many preachings due to which many people have benefitted (for example: avoiding interest based transactions in business deals). I have many points to support Syedna(TUS) as a true rehbar. I agree that things have gone bad in some cases like huge demand of money in everything like namaaz, waajebat, ziyafat etc but nothing which is false continues for a long time. Only truth prevails. Case in point: We still remember Panjantan Pak (AS), do mataam of Imama Hussain(AS) and revere the past dais. I can go on and on.

God guarantees victory, health, wealth, peace of mind, and perfect happiness for those who follow His guidance (Quran 2:38; 3:160; 22:38, 40; 24:55; 30:47 & 40:51). Why then are "Muslim" countries among the poorest, least developed and most tyrannized?

http://www.masjidtucson.org/publication ... index.html

Quranist

Unread post by Quranist » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:42 am

wise_guy wrote:

this is the problem brother, mb just preaches but doesnt practices, nor demands his family and his team to practice what they preaches : )

Quranist

Unread post by Quranist » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:45 am

wise_guy wrote:

these things has nothing to do with ISLAAM, and it wont help u in any ways, only way for salvation is to read QURAAN and follow and practice what is written in it : )

Rationalist

Unread post by Rationalist » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:08 am

Quranist wrote:
wise_guy wrote: If Quraan is the only solution, why is the Muslim world in ruins all over the world except the Oil rich gulf states who have oil and hence US support ? Just having Quran is no use. Quran is no doubt, the ultimate and final word from Allah Subanahu. There should be someone who guides you and who shows you the path. The Bohras have been guided by the Dais over the centuries and majority of Bohras are living peacefully, educated, businessmen and professionals, absolutely no anti-social behavior among the majority.

God guarantees victory, health, wealth, peace of mind, and perfect happiness for those who follow His guidance (Quran 2:38; 3:160; 22:38, 40; 24:55; 30:47 & 40:51). Why then are "Muslim" countries among the poorest, least developed and most tyrannized?

http://www.masjidtucson.org/publication ... index.html
The jihadis are definitely following the Quran. How's that working out for them to get victory, health, wealth, peace of mind, and perfect happiness

Quranist

Unread post by Quranist » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:57 am

jihadis? who?

Quranist

Unread post by Quranist » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:59 am

if you are talking about Al qaida and other terrorist group, then i dont need to tell u that they are against the basic teachings of QURAAN which is peace loving message from creator.

so how can they achieve peace and success if they are operating against ALLAH?

surti

Unread post by surti » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:50 am

Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS) has said:

"Syedna Taher Saifuddin performed such khidmat of Quran-e-Natiq (Imam al-Zaman) that the Qur'an now provides a shelter to his resting place."
[Zikra Majlis, Surat 1415H, 1994]

surti

Unread post by surti » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:51 am

A famous hadith of Rasulullah (SAW) says:

"I leave behind two things, the Qur'an and my itrat (progeny). Whosoever holds fast to them both will never go astray."

surti

Unread post by surti » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:53 am

Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS) has said:

"A Mu'min may understand very little of the Qur'an, but reciting it brings him much barakat. An alim will understand more of it. And as the 'ilm increases, so does the understanding of the Qur'an, until finally the Imam - his very being is the Qur'an."
[Maqdam Majlis, Burhani Centre, London, 1978]

surti

Unread post by surti » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:56 am

A famous hadith of Rasulullah (SAW) says:

"I leave behind two things, the Qur'an and my itrat (progeny). Whosoever holds fast to them both will never go astray."

With these words and many others, Rasulullah (SAW) permanently joined the guidance of Allah contained in the Qur'an to the living Imam (SA) from his progeny. Amir al-Mu'minin (SA) described himself as Qur'an al-natiq (voiced Qur'an) and the Book of Allah as Qur'an al-samit (silent Qur'an). When one considers the vastness of knowledge contained within the Qur'an, is it any wonder that it would require a heavenly process to unlock its potency in each age? The Imam is not only the perfect interpreter of the Qur'an but its very embodiment. It is the imam's ismat (inerrancy and sinlessness), his maqam (high spiritual station), his wirathat (special inheritance) that makes him one with the Qur'an, like a mirror to it. Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS) has said:

"A Mu'min may understand very little of the Qur'an, but reciting it brings him much barakat. An alim will understand more of it. And as the 'ilm increases, so does the understanding of the Qur'an, until finally the Imam - his very being is the Qur'an."
[Maqdam Majlis, Burhani Centre, London, 1978

surti

Unread post by surti » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:02 pm

The Qur'an itself says it holds the knowledge of everything! Everything in creation and beyond. If this fact is accepted, it is unimaginable that such colossal amounts of information could be put down in a few pages, except by divine intervention. Thus, knowledge exists in the Qur'an in everything, from its narrative and poetry to its script and sounds. It is said that the totality of the mysteries of creation and its return to Allah is stored in the word "Allah", as written in Arabic script. Even the dot under the letter 'be' of the bismillah holds enough information for Amir al-Mu'minin (SA) to spend an entire night elaborating upon without exhausting the subject. That is not all - along with the knowledge is its divine blessing. So much so that it is said that the recitor of the Qur'an, no matter how little he understands of what he recites, is perceived by the angels as if a shining star! The Qur'an's potential is not only to fill the seeker with knowledge - to its recitor is the promise that the Qur'an will take the form of a companion at death.

surti

Unread post by surti » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:09 pm

So the real knowledge of the Qur’an can only be taught to us by one who has been allowed by Allah to do so. That person is Allah’s Wali in each age, the Imam (SA). Rasulullah (SAW) tied the Qur’an and it’s interpretors in his famous words: “I leave behind two things, the Book of Allah (Qur’an) and my progeny. Whosover adheres to them both will never go astray.” Amirul Mu’mineen (SA) called himself Qur’an-e- Natiq (voiced), and the book itself Qur’an-e-Samit (silent) to demonstrate this point.

surti

Unread post by surti » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:09 pm

In 1976, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb (TUS), addressed a conference of Muslims in London, in which he quoted Amirul Mu’mineen’s (SA) lofty words on the Qur’an as follows:

“a light whose lamp cannot be extinguished”
“an ocean whose depths cannot be fathomed”
“a path that never leads astray”
“a criterion whose validity is irrefutable”
“an illustration whose arguments cannot be challenged”
“a cure after which there is no fear of illness”
“an honour whose defenders cannot be vanquished”
“a truth whose upholders cannot never be forsaken”

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:13 pm

surti wrote:A famous hadith of Rasulullah (SAW) says:

And guess what His Dai is killing Innocent Animals for pleasure, taking fat envelopes, holding Ziyaafats on the Holiest nights of Ramadan and during Hajj when Rasulullah (SAW) asked his Ummah to shun worldly pleasures and engage in intense Ibaadah OH I FORGOT KOTHARI GOONS IBADDAH IS MORE MOOLAH, MORE MOLLAH

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:18 pm

Surti Bhai
you gave all the Mubarak Irshadats from Muqqadus Moula but do you know that in Madrassas they do not teach Quran nee Taalim to our Farzando but
teach them how to do Taslemm, how to recited Madeh and Marsiya and how to do Salaam to our Shedzaadas. My son has not learn any thing about Quran
but knows very well Waza-e-Funna and Shayada Shudai and knows how to stand with his folded hands till Aaamil gives him Raza to sit down.