Two Bohras murdered in Kaaba for sajda to Mansoos?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
porus

Two Bohras murdered in Kaaba for sajda to Mansoos?

Unread post by porus » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:57 am

I am hearing reports that two Bohras have been murdered in the Kaaba by an angry crowd because they performed sajda to mansoos. Can anyone confirm this?

MM Bukhari

Re: Two Bohras murdered in Kaaba for sajda to Mansoos?

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:20 am

omg

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:21 am

now what else to be done with them? when they do sajda to idol in the haram of KABA

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:23 am

but i think this is not a true story, coz possibly crowd would kill mansoos as well, if he demands some thing like this in haram of kabaa

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:54 pm

can hussain ksa confirm this?

if this is indeed true, the bohras are going to face very serious consequences, not just in saudi, but all over the muslim world.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:33 pm

Let HKSA bother clarify this story urgently ...until then unless people have facts do not discuss hypothetically should this be false or mis- quoted

Murder means crime , so is it a mob killed the persons for their actions as alleged or someone committed a crime ?

think

Unread post by think » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:00 pm

more is to follow. The bhaisahebs of Karachi made a big show of themselves. Nurruddin bhaisaheb of saddar and Tahir bhaisaheb of haideri had their names telecast on local Television that they conducted eid namaz one day before everyone else and were proud that they did it before any of the other muslims. This is a big NO, NO in a already unstable society where sectarian violance is an everyday thing. The bhaisaheb will hide away when threatened but the poor mumineen will have to suffer the consequences because of the bhaisahebs.

porus

Unread post by porus » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:24 pm

The rumor of the two Bohras killed in the Kaaba originated, as far as I am concerned, during the Eid Namaaz in a Chicago Bohra Masjid. I have not been able to confirm the rumor. In addition, I have scanned many Arabic news websites and Arabic newspaper websites. There is no mention of this incident anywhere on the internet. Hence, I am assuming that this is a false rumor and cannot fathom why it could have arisen.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:12 pm

Eid Namaaz in Boston is on Friday, 26th October

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:19 pm

Moonsighting.com

Eid-al-Adha
http://www.makkahcalendar.org/en/eid-al-adha-2012.php

We are very happy to announce that we have just received Dhul-Hijjah / Eid Al Adha 2012 photographs from South Africa. This confirms our calculation and our visibility predictions. Please click link below to see the photographs.

Dhul-Hijjah should start on Wednesday, 17th October 2012 and Eid Al adha 2012 should Insha Allah be celebrated on Friday, 26th October 2012 all over the world!

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:59 pm

Muslim Bhai
I do not understand your post Bohras always have followed Fatimid Calendar
If you are trying to prove that Eid should be celebrated on Friday then why do not you check with your brothers in Mumbai who will celebrate Eid on Saturday why are they not follow the same Moon all over the world
please stop your tabligh here
and this is from Karachi where Eid is on Saturday too
KARACHI, Oct 24: The Sindh home department has announced a ban on carrying weapons during the three days of Eidul Azha, from Oct 27 till Oct 29, across the province.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:54 pm

Dear Br Abde53

Majority of Muslims follow sighting of moon. So it is not surprising to find that Muslims of Bombay and Karachi might celebrate Eid on Saturday. Bohras can follow whatever colander but what day is day of Wuquf Arafat or Hajj?
Those Bohras who are in Mecca, do they have different Wuquf Arafat or Hajj?

So thinks post is ok but mine is not?

porus

Unread post by porus » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:14 pm

As it appears that the title of this topic is based on an unfounded rumor, I request that Admin delete this thread.

In addition, we have discussed Misri calendar many times in more relevant threads. Muslim First is best ignored if he raises the hackneyed and often-answered query out of context of this thread.

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:24 pm

conclusion of story...stop doing sajda to graves of Awliya,DAI or even IMAM or PROPHET.

: ) I am sure they dont like this act of yours.

Bori85

Unread post by Bori85 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:22 am

MM Bukhari wrote:conclusion of story...stop doing sajda to graves of Awliya,DAI or even IMAM or PROPHET.

: ) I am sure they dont like this act of yours.
Mr.MMBukhari,

It is not about "they" don't like this act, but I agree with you to stop doing sajda to the above mentioned persons, as in Islam sajda is only wajib to Allah. And also to sing "Sajda tujhe wajib hai........" for Dai is a gunah, and I would have had some respect left for the Dai if he had said in the Wahez to stop singing all this nonsense for him, but instead he is feeling proud about himself and along with his family is laughing at the stupid DB's singing all these.