Why Maula didn't tell?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Peace

Why Maula didn't tell?

Unread post by Peace » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:48 am

This question is for DBs.

We usually hear that maula knows everything. Then my question is why didn't maula tell before the blast in bohra locality in Karachi on Sept. 18, 2012? Where many bohras killed. Perhaps some lives would have been saved.

Al Fateh

Re: Why Maula didn't tell?

Unread post by Al Fateh » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:26 am

asking such question just shows how ignorant u are about ur own religion and Quraan, this is what Quraan says about unseen knowledge.

Allah tells us of the perfection of His knowledge and ability to do all things, by telling us that He alone knows the Unseen of the heavens and the earth. No one knows anything about such things except for what Allah informs about as He wills. His complete power, which no one can oppose or resist, means that when He wants a thing, He only has to say to it "Be!'' and it is, as Allah says:

﴿وَمَآ أَمْرُنَآ إِلاَّ وَحِدَةٌ كَلَمْحٍ بِالْبَصَرِ ﴾

(And Our commandment is but one as the twinkling of an eye.) (54:50) meaning, whatever He wills happens in blinking. Thus Allah says here:

﴿وَمَآ أَمْرُ السَّاعَةِ إِلاَّ كَلَمْحِ الْبَصَرِ أَوْ هُوَ أَقْرَبُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَىْءٍ قَدِيرٌ﴾

(And the matter of the Hour is not but as a twinkling of the eye, or even nearer. Truly, Allah is Able to do all things.) iElsewhere, Allah says:

﴿مَّا خَلْقُكُمْ وَلاَ بَعْثُكُمْ إِلاَّ كَنَفْسٍ وَحِدَةٍ﴾

(The processes of creating you all and resurrecting you all are but like that of (the creation and resurrection of) a single person.) (31:28)

Peace

Unread post by Peace » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:19 am

Bro. Al Fateh,

I dont beleive Maula knows everything but I hear from DBs thats why I asked this question from them.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:40 pm

Peace wrote:
why didn't maula tell before the blast in bohra locality in Karachi on Sept. 18, 2012? Where many bohras killed. Perhaps some lives would have been saved.
ey to taawil nu bayan chhe, ema arso daraaz thai jaase.

sometimes hidden imam instructs mola not to give advance warning and let bohras suffer.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:10 am

Peace wrote:This question is for DBs.

We usually hear that maula knows everything. Then my question is why didn't maula tell before the blast in bohra locality in Karachi on Sept. 18, 2012? Where many bohras killed. Perhaps some lives would have been saved.

come on now, many Bohras are killed in accidents/mishaps annualy throughout the world. Why do you make this incident as any thing special. Accidents, mishaps are way of life.

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:09 am

wise_guy wrote:
Peace wrote:This question is for DBs.

come on now, many Bohras are killed in accidents/mishaps annualy throughout the world. Why do you make this incident as any thing special. Accidents, mishaps are way of life.
yes correct, death and illness is part of life,

now tell me when mb was ill, why people were asked to read thousands of QURAAN khatam and dareeses and to walk thousands of miles to different rozas and kurbani of bakraas?

I mean he is DAI isnt it? doesnt he knows ILLNESS and LIFE all comes from ALLAH SUBHANU? and SABR shud be adopted in such situation?

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:11 am

now when these momeenin are killed, not even single sadakallah was recited in mosques?

life of MOMEEN is such cheap?

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:14 am

Al Fateh wrote:now when these momeenin are killed, not even single sadakallah was recited in mosques?

For your kind info. Sadaqallah were held in Houston for karachi haidery blast victims.

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:26 am

wise_guy wrote:
Al Fateh wrote:now when these momeenin are killed, not even single sadakallah was recited in mosques?

For your kind info. Sadaqallah were held in Houston for karachi haidery blast victims.
what about rest of the world?

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:28 am

maalumaat is full of pics about how many paid guys got mashrufiyat, not a single pic was published about the karachi blast or the info about who was killed?

is this not important for community?

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:47 am

Al loser... U r a cynic... Even if sadaqallah would have happened everywhere... U still would have complained about something or another... Nothing is perfect... Allah is also to be blamex then according to ur ideology... He didnt make everyone/everything in this world perfect

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:58 am

Al Fateh wrote:maalumaat is full of pics about how many paid guys got mashrufiyat, not a single pic was published about the karachi blast or the info about who was killed?

is this not important for community?
Al Fateh pictures of dead people do not encourage others to pay more salaams and ziafats. Why should they waste expensive advertisement space.

The photos are for marketing so more people try to out do each other and signup for ziafats.

It is a commercial world for them they only publish something that raises their monetary value in the followers eyes and mind.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:11 am

wise_guy wrote:
many Bohras are killed in accidents/mishaps annualy throughout the world. Why do you make this incident as any thing special....
11 bohras have been killed so far in pakistan by the extremists in the last few months. they were NOT accidents or mishaps! they were deliberately targetted and murdered in broad daylight and you say that this is nothing special???

either you are a complete moron or a shameless and heartless kothari apologist if you cannot see the seriousness and impact of these deaths. perhaps excessive maatam and jamans have deadened and de-sensitized your pea-sized brain or it has been seized by dementia and whatever remnants have migrated to your nether regions and lodged in your exhaust.

its the likes of brainwashed fools like you, that makes the job of the reformists so much easier in showing what the community has become today under the immoral and unethical guidance of the last 3 more-la's.

Ahmedabad380007

Unread post by Ahmedabad380007 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:27 pm

This question is a nonsense.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:56 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote: 11 bohras have been killed so far in pakistan by the extremists in the last few months. they were NOT accidents or mishaps! they were deliberately targetted and murdered in broad daylight and you say that this is nothing special???
When more then 2,000 muslims were killed in gujarat mass genocide and it was considered "nothing special" then the figure of 11 killed in pakistan is naturally miniscule for kothar.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:11 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
11 bohras have been killed so far in pakistan by the extremists in the last few months. they were NOT accidents or mishaps! they were deliberately targetted and murdered in broad daylight and you say that this is nothing special???

either you are a complete moron or a shameless and heartless kothari apologist if you cannot see the seriousness and impact of these deaths. perhaps excessive maatam and jamans have deadened and de-sensitized your pea-sized brain or it has been seized by dementia and whatever remnants have migrated to your nether regions and lodged in your exhaust.

its the likes of brainwashed fools like you, that makes the job of the reformists so much easier in showing what the community has become today under the immoral and unethical guidance of the last 3 more-la's.
I am in no way insensitive to killings of any innocent people on the earth. I feel deeply for people getting killed in Palestine, Syria, Myanmar or Pakistan and even other victims of Ethnic violence as in the case of Kashmiri Pandits etc. What do you suppose, everyone should do. Terrorists are everywhere killing people on a daily basis now. Pakistan is the hotbed for such activities. Regarding gujarat riots, what purpose it will serve to oppose or go against modi by coming on streets... Media is anyways hungry for anti muslim news. What purpose did the protest in the recent Azad Maidan for killings of Muslims in Assam serve?

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Mahatma Gandhi .... People have to move on and hope and fight for justice. Let the courts decide who is guilty.

PS: going by your taunts and words like brain washed fools & kothari apologist, its seems like you are not here for a healthy debate but just to poke fun and criticize.

master.b00t

Unread post by master.b00t » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:43 am

ડાહયા ભાઈ એમ શબ્દો માં તો કેહવાય કે "અહં બ્રહ્મા સ્મિ" પણ કુતરું પાછળ પડી ગયું હોય તો બ્રહ્મ ભાગવા મંડે !

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:20 pm

wise_guy wrote:
I am in no way insensitive to killings of any innocent people on the earth. I feel deeply for people getting killed in Palestine, Syria, Myanmar or Pakistan and even other victims of Ethnic violence as in the case of Kashmiri Pandits etc. What do you suppose, everyone should do. Terrorists are everywhere killing people on a daily basis now. Pakistan is the hotbed for such activities. Regarding gujarat riots, what purpose it will serve to oppose or go against modi by coming on streets... Media is anyways hungry for anti muslim news. What purpose did the protest in the recent Azad Maidan for killings of Muslims in Assam serve?

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Mahatma Gandhi .... People have to move on and hope and fight for justice. Let the courts decide who is guilty.
wiseguy (aka stupid abde)

here is what you said in an earlier post:

"come on now, many Bohras are killed in accidents/mishaps annualy throughout the world. Why do you make this incident as any thing special. Accidents, mishaps are way of life."

do i see any sympathy there? in fact its the perfect example of extreme insensitivity and heartlessness. you claimed, in a clever twist on hypocrisy, that the targetted killings of bohras in pakistan are accidents/mishaps and a way of life, thereby completely ignoring the real facts why they were targetted and brutally murdered in the first place. they were not robbed, they were not blackmailed for money or anything else. just shot and killed.

you know very well that you initially tried to explain away the reality by stupid and lame excuses, now when you were caught out, you make another stupid argument by expanding your concern globally to palestinians, kashmiris, syrians, etc., conveniently ignoring the topic of discussion here, which is wanton killing of bohras. stop riding your high horse of pseudo-morality and avoiding revenge crap. we all know that the abdes, under the leadership of the saifee mahal mafia, have only enough guts to beat up and assault a few unarmed reformists. confront them with the armed taleban and sunni extremists and they will die of heart attacks. the same abde retards who undertake maatam marathons would shit in their pants and run if faced by the armies of muayiwah!

a blind moron like you quoting gandhi, is like a crook quoting confucious!!

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:31 pm

ok, zulfikar sirjee, aap jeet gaye.. mai ekdum beraham insaan hu, I don't feel for anyone. If that what makes you feel happy and accomplished, so be it. You are not my Allah to whom I have to prove everything.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:46 pm

wise_guy wrote: You are not my Allah to whom I have to prove everything.
correct! your allah is dai and you better prove it to him that you are a die-hard abde by doing sajdas to him and proffering big salaams to him...

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:26 am

Ahmedabad380007 wrote:This question is a nonsense.
Sachha mumin to Amdavaadi
Baki sagla che haraami.
Khamar ni hikmat koi na jaane
Daruu piva sagla padhaare
Shaukat Sarkaar ho ,yaa hoi Modi
Maula badhaa ne aape Salami
Karachi ma Momin ,Udaipur ma muddai
Badha na khun ma hati kharabi.