qualification of so called royal family

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
khudaparast

qualification of so called royal family

Unread post by khudaparast » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:52 pm

Bismillah alrahmanir raheem,

I was wondering these so called royal family thinks they are some big shots and walks and talks in attitude, so I wanted to know what is there education and personal achievements so far lets say in terms of ISLAMIC world, how many books they have written? or how many dawah projects they have handled?

apart from taking birth in some particular family what are there achievements?

seeker110

Re: qualification of so called royal family

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:14 am

Education and Learning is like the fruit tree branch with lots of fruit, its bowing. (humble).

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:05 pm

Kp their biggest achievement is to enslave 1 million goats in body and mind, a type of goat who cannot see that their only reason is that they are fed and nurtured so they can be slaughtered one day for a good prize or be kept to be milked day in day.

Why what other achievements you mean I hope you do not mean such as the achievements of the hall bayt or the eal front.

explorer

Unread post by explorer » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:25 pm

khudaparast wrote:Bismillah alrahmanir raheem,

I was wondering these so called royal family thinks they are some big shots and walks and talks in attitude, so I wanted to know what is there education and personal achievements so far lets say in terms of ISLAMIC world, how many books they have written? or how many dawah projects they have handled?

apart from taking birth in some particular family what are there achievements?
Baisaheba Sakina baisaheba, wife of Syedi Mazoon Saheb tus:

BA in English Literature, Bombay University [first amongst all students in English Literature].
Dr. Bazat Tahera baisab:

Daughter of Syedi Mazoon Saheb tus. Received Phd. in Arabic Literature with distinction from Harvard University (Cambridge, Massachusetts). Received MA and BA in Arabic Language and Literature from Ain Shams University (Cairo, Egypt). Currently professor of Arabic Literature at the University of Chicago (Chicago, Illinois). Previously taught at the University of Utah (Salt Lake City, Utah, 2000-2002), Yale University (New Haven, Connecticut, 1998-1999), and Harvard University (during Ph.d. studies, 1992-1999). Email: btq@post.harvard.edu
Dr. Bazat Saifiyah baisab:

Daughter of Syedi Mazoon Saheb tus. Phd. in Islamic History [with distinction], Oxford University, UK. MA in Islamic History, BA in English Literature [summa cum laude], The American University in Cairo.
Bazat Tyebah baisab:
Daughter of Syedi Mazoon Saheb tus. BA in Islamic History and Arabic Literature [with distinction], SOAS, London University, UK. Due to distinction in BA, accepted directly in the Phd. program at London University. Email: tayyeba@uscnet.com
Taher bhaisab:

Son of Syedi Mazoon Saheb tus. MA in Arabic Literature, SOAS, London University, UK. BA in Arabic Literature [received The Chancellor's Award for coming first amongst 10,000 students in Bombay University]. Currently doing Phd. in Arabic Literature. Email: taher.qutbuddin@uscnet.com
Dr. Abde-Ali bhaisab:

Son of Syedi Mazoon Saheb tus. PhD in Islamic Law and Jurisprudence, University of Manchester, UK. MA in Arabic Literature [with distinction], SOAS, London University, UK. BA in Mass Communications and Journalism, and Arabic Literature, The American University in Cairo. Email: abdeali.qutbuddin@uscnet.com
Fatema baisab:

Daughter of Syedi Mazoon Saheb tus. BA in Psychology, The American University in Cairo. Also, one year in Psychology MA program, Harvard University, USA. Email: fiezzuddin@hotmail.com
Arwa baisab:

Daughter of Syedi Mazoon Saheb tus. Hafize Qur'aan. Specialized courses in Arabic Language and Literature, The American University in Cairo. Email: arwa@uscnet.com
Husain bhaisab:
Son of Syedi Mazoon Saheb tus. Hafize Qur'aan. BSc in Computer Science, with a minor in Arabic Literature and Electronics, with highest honors [summa cum laude], The American University in Cairo. Email: husain.qutbuddin@uscnet.com
Dr. Aziz bhaisab:

Son of Syedi Mazoon Saheb tus. Hafize Qur'aan. Ph.D in Arabic Literature, with a minor in Political Science, with highest honors [summa cum laude], The American University in Cairo. Email: aziz.qutbuddin@uscnet.com

explorer

Unread post by explorer » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:29 pm

Shehzada Qaid Johar BS - honory doctorate of law

Mudreka Bhaisaheb Marhoom - LL.M

Jafar us Sadiq BS bin Aali Qadr Saifuddin Saheb - M. A or Ph.D in Arabic literature from Cairo Uni or AlAzhar

Late Prof Hatim BS Hamiduddin - Ph.D oriental sciences

Dr Luwai bhaisab

Aliasger Bs Zainuddin contruction engineer and architect.
and more but i dont know.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:07 pm

khudaparast wrote: I was wondering these so called royal family thinks they are some big shots and walks and talks in attitude, so I wanted to know what is there education and personal achievements so far lets say in terms of ISLAMIC world, how many books they have written? or how many dawah projects they have handled?
The questions pertained to the qualifications in terms of Islamic world and the post by explorer could come up with ONLY the family of mazunsaab which is totally sidelined by the Dai's family in their nefarous designs to control the "Fort Knoxx" of dawat i.e. saifee mahal !!

khudaparast

Unread post by khudaparast » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:08 pm

this shows, those who are islamically fit to run dawat is sideline, and angutha chaaap tel bechne waale running dawat?
Last edited by khudaparast on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

khudaparast

Unread post by khudaparast » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:09 pm

what is qualification of mufaddal? apart from that he is good in commenting beauty of air hostesses...

how many books and intelligent stuff have come up from him?

what great qualities in him, qualified him to be next DAI?

and please dont come up with bull shiit miracles which he performs overnight... :roll: hahahaha

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:34 am

khudaparast wrote:what is qualification of mufaddal? apart from that he is good in commenting beauty of air hostesses...

how many books and intelligent stuff have come up from him?

what great qualities in him, qualified him to be next DAI?

and please dont come up with bull shiit miracles which he performs overnight... :roll: hahahaha
Mufaddal Maula is a very gifted person. People like you have tried time and again to prove thath the dawat is a hoax. But the munafiqs do not see the divinity in this pious seat. Mufaddal Maula does not need worldly qualifications. He talked to his freshly buried dead brother and was able to compensate the millions lost due to cancelled ziafats in Karachi. So he made up the money and gave the azeem sawaab to the clean shaven sethias of Sri Lanka. There was much negative publicity going on around the Karachi blasts . So at the very same time Mufaddal Mola performed a divine operation in far away Ujjain on a Mumena Bahen . All the while he was in Srilanka, Mfaddal AMula can see the noor of everyone,specially beautifull girls. He was able to recognise a mumena airhostess and tested her emaan by showering her with sweet comments. The Mumena ,true to her beleifs,declared that she is a mumin ! See this is the quality of Mufaddal Maula. He can recognise a mumin anywhere.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:35 am

I have been reading a lot about this air hostess. Can someone post some details on what happened?

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:45 pm

Someone posted a photo of Mufadal smiling at a good looking Qatar airways hostess on his way back from hajj.

The admin censored it to protect the integrity, of the hostess as she turned out to be a Bohra girl.

Now you can read between the lines.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:01 am

Seriously guys? We are throwing mud on him for smiling at a good looking girl? Maybe he knows her. Maybe she is a friend of his daughter or his niece. C'mon...don't we have real mud to throw on these guys?

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:36 pm

Anajmi Bhai you can be the diplomat....But we are at war and all ammo is ammo, mud is mud.

I have not deduced any intent...however I left the incident open to interpretation ..if you interpreted it suspicious then so be it...you are speculating that he knew her etc. your are pushing the barrow !

I have only laid the facts as observed....we can play within the legal framework if you want to.

No hard feelings :)