Looking down on prey

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
khudaparast

Looking down on prey

Unread post by khudaparast » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:35 am

Looking at there prey and smiling to see how morons are ready to get slaughter by willing.

http://my.jetscreenshot.com/10477/20121206-b1ml-70kb

khudaparast

Re: Looking down on prey

Unread post by khudaparast » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:44 am

open challenge

I am willing and looking forward to apologize, if some abde can post 20 ISLAMIC act of DAI and his mansoon done in a day, and can prove those acts are in benefit of community and momeenin.

any one to take this challenge?

think

Unread post by think » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:43 pm

There are no good deeds by any of the mullas big or small. Money is their religion. This faith , at one time was the religion of Allah and good works were preached and done to please allah . To day this religion has gone to the dogs. With all the actor mullahs committing fraud and fooling the bohri's.

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:35 am

khudaparast wrote:open challenge

I am willing and looking forward to apologize, if some abde can post 20 ISLAMIC act of DAI and his mansoon done in a day, and can prove those acts are in benefit of community and momeenin.

Ah ah ah what are you challenging?How much you know about Islam?Oh 20 ah oh my god 20 is sooooo hard please decrease to 10 May abde can reach up to these.

khudaparast

Unread post by khudaparast » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:38 am

Fateh wrote:
khudaparast wrote:open challenge

Ah ah ah what are you challenging?How much you know about Islam?Oh 20 ah oh my god 20 is sooooo hard please decrease to 10 May abde can reach up to these.
apart from gazing on air hostesses, what else is done in bohri dawat(these days)? I am not aware, may be u can educate me, so come up with 20 islamic activity from dawat in a day.

khudaparast

Unread post by khudaparast » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:48 am

how many poor can directly meet and talk about there difficulties to DAI in a day?
how many students gets scholarship and personal motivation from DAI in a day?
how many ISLAMIC discussions takes place in day?
how many plans initiates for the betterment of community from DAI in a day?
how many complaints from momeenin are heard and solved in a day?

these are the core duties of DAI and not just roaming around in 1st class and gazing on air hostesses and commenting on there beauty.

think

Unread post by think » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:53 pm

There are no good deeds, except between one bohri to another. The clergy is bent on ruling and to this end they are keeping the bohri people ignorant about quran and have also adopted the time old tactic of divide and rule by issuing different colours of safai chitthi; thus one bohri thinks he is more superior than the other and issuing money titles so the ignorant can feel happy praying in the first row. It is time for the bohris to look through the nefarious policies of the so called religios kothar. It is fake and it is a fraud.

khudaparast

Unread post by khudaparast » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:25 pm

See?

this is reality of today's so called dawat, no abde can even describe 20 Islamic activities of DAI in a day......coz none is there : )

khudaparast

Unread post by khudaparast » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:35 pm

first thing a true DAI shud do is, come out of his comfort zone and get associate with people of ground level, why do DAI need so many assistants? isnt it DAI duty to personally guide people towards ISLAMIC teachings by following it first?get associated with people who are unaware of QURAAN and most important true way to lead life.

I mean come on, come out of AC chambers and look around, there is too much poverty and people are hoping on you, what the hell are u doing sitting in comfort and just taking salaam and zyafats?

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:23 am

first thing a true DAI shud do is, come out of his comfort zone and get associate with people of ground level,

The first thing people must do is get out of their COMFORT ZONE, Why are they pinning their hopes on Dai? People must realize that what they are looking for or what they are running away from is all within themselves, what is needed is deep introspection. A certain amount of courage and deep understanding in facing reality as it is. If you are laying your hopes on someone to bail you out or for the betterment of YOUR life, you are finished,

I don't blame the dai or Kothar for the plight of our community, I blame the people, Because people need messiahs, they need someone/something to fall back upon, they are so used to crutches that they cannot stand up or walk otherwise.

This issue is global, We live with insecurities there's no doubt about that, It's better to stand up and accept this simply truth rather than running away from it and invariably falling prey to religious hecklers/conmen who are all ready to exploit you and push you further in misery.

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:20 pm

Welcome back Bro Like Minded!

Thaykaydars of all the Religions have very successfully sold 'Unknow Fear', a fear which may not exist. AND now they are trying to sell a solution to overcome that fear, and as is human nature, we bought the disease and now are paying and paying to buy the cure ....... both of which do not exist. And for the sake of argument if that fear or disease exists, these cheapsters have no cure for that. We have to have our own Cure, which is logic and rationale which Allah has given us and yes of course there were some good men who have been pointing to that.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:30 am

Thank you bro JC

The hierarchy will never mend their ways, They are going to cash-in on every opportunity that is for sure, I have said before... that they have prepared grounds to rule us for the next 100 years or more... We will see many more newer innovations being brought about to further enslave and exploit the community members, there will be no respite, We will see people becoming more and more superstitious, narrow-minded, greedy, fearful, lacking integrity and honesty, cowards and fanatics.

Today, The prosperity among our community members is gauged by the amount of wealth they have amassed, the means are conveniently ignored. There is surely a lot of progress at the materialistic front, but not at spiritual front, which is why we are in a mess.

Kothar is running a very successful business, they are making loads and loads of money, becoming more and more powerful because they are very very clever, We are idiots!!

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:15 pm

Kothar is running a very successful business, they are making loads and loads of money, becoming more and more powerful because they are very very clever, We are idiots!!
The role of the resistance is to make the kothars progress uneconomical and irrelevant . Inshallah in less than 100 yrs we will fragment the community into the liberal reformed society and a bunch of minority fanatics with outdated rituals and extreme views scorned by Islamic and rational humanity.

The sparks have been lit in many countries and our task as reformists and resistance is to put oxygen and flame the fire ! We have Islam and secular Society with its democratic and just laws on our side. The world has changed in 2012 and the Zadas cannot buy their way out once we trap them. We have to corner them within the third world and India , make their travel to make money difficult ...and let Indians sort them out or keep them in India .

The work gm, az, huseinksa , ozm are doing are massive breakthroughs...we need more committed fighters in uk, Africa, Pakistan , Yemen and India we need committed and smart fighters.

We have to run the opposition with precision and sophistication, we have to think better then the Zadas. This website is a good place to document the recipe of liberation so our representatives can replicate in their own locations. We need ideas, success stories, evidence...

Saiyaad

Looking down on prey

Unread post by Saiyaad » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:34 am

Hello everyone , I've been silent reader of this site since last 4 years and amount of information i've gained from this Forum about our community , i dont think i would have ever been able to get it anywhere , surely not in our sermons . Its amazing platform where we are allowed to express our ideas and frustations and foolishness of our unislamic practices which we inact in bohri masjids day in , day out . I have been contributing my way to advise and direct some group of people to this site and informing them that there is other side of Coin too. Hamdullillah people are talking about this site and how its opening these kothar's illicite and unislamic practices which is completely against the core basic of Islam .

In Bohri masajids we are practicing everything but Islam , neverthless this has been discussed numerious times in this forum.

My humble suggestion is " When in Rome, Do As the Romans Do… " Lets start exploiting them (Kothar ) , by publishing all thier illigitimate practices in facebook, twitter, and also by sending all these information like ziyafats money collection, and how much money they make by just wrapping $4.99 cents cloth (shawl) on Abdes . Lets start inflitrating through thier Emails and start sending emails to all so called (mumineen), thru sms , bb messenger and Whats app . Agreed most of the people will try to delete or avoid reading these kind of stuff but atleast out of 100 people , 10 will surely have a look at it and start wondering and start thinking and start saying Hmmmmmmm it makes sense . Believe me strategy would work someday. Ya salaaam.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:01 am

Saiyyad
Welcome on board and thank you for helping spread the word. Seems like you are based in USA. can you give a little hint to what part of USA.
Please keep updating people on this forum how is your effort working.
If you are based in USA you can always contact your local FBI and US Attorney (Financial Crime Branch) about the coming and going of Malek UL Chuster's collecting of money at various Markaz. Time to expose Dawat E Hadiyah by asking your local Congressman/Senator to look into their working
Ask 60 minutes or 20/20 to do an expose on them Let all these organizations know about their economic crimes as well as Civil Right Violations like BARAAT system in various parts of world
If nothing atleast poking of these Zaadas by these agencies will give some jolt like it did in Australia done by Br OZ

Saiyaad

Unread post by Saiyaad » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:59 am

SBM wrote:Saiyyad
Welcome on board and thank you for helping spread the word. Seems like you are based in USA. can you give a little hint to what part of USA.
Please keep updating people on this forum how is your effort working.
If you are based in USA you can always contact your local FBI and US Attorney (Financial Crime Branch) about the coming and going of Malek UL Chuster's collecting of money at various Markaz. Time to expose Dawat E Hadiyah by asking your local Congressman/Senator to look into their working
Ask 60 minutes or 20/20 to do an expose on them Let all these organizations know about their economic crimes as well as Civil Right Violations like BARAAT system in various parts of world
If nothing atleast poking of these Zaadas by these agencies will give some jolt like it did in Australia done by Br OZ
Thank you Bro SBM for warm welcome here on forum , as I had mentioned that I have been surfing this site for about 4 years, but it has taken me this long with a countless number of attempts to write or join the discussion. I'm based in US and fortunately i havent seen any zaadas or never been around them Hamdullillah, makes me think that it would feel as if you are around Vampires .

I have alwys encouraged myself and my kids to ask Questions even in religion , I have never believed in our bohri idealogy that never question or ask what Dai does , i was fortunate to be around like minded bohris here in US and there are lot here who are think Tank but scared for many reasons to even go against it , so best stay away from it . But our kids are not going to take that crap for long and before we loose them to loose ends , lets have correction in bohrism .

LFT

Unread post by LFT » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:27 am

I agree with Bro Saayad. I have also been on this forum for many years and know many others who are silent but not stupid. The community is really going from bad to worse in many many areas. The fact that we can listen to various elders telling us that this is not correct as opposed to our parents who, in many cases, urge us to continue believing helps to clarify thoughts that have been collected over many years. The one major issue is that when Kothar spews out crap, it is made to look like that has always been the case. Its hard for young people to figure out what has really changed in the last 100 years.

There are many who are concerned about what is being taught at madrassa and how our children will fare.

think

Unread post by think » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:20 am

This whole issue started with solomen saheb in N.J. then he moved to chicago and the kothar got the ground it was looking for in a foriegn country. N.J chicago, houston L.A. ,Bakersfield and Toronto have the most brainwashed
abdes.There are bohris who have married white girls to get green card and then have the skin to send their white children to jamia in Karachi and surat. These white children then become mullas and sheikhs and being american citizens they are sent all over the world during moharram and ramadan milking the abdes. think. these are the cities where rational thinking is needed the most.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:04 pm

saiyyad,

i second bro. sbm in welcoming you here. join our group of like-minded individuals who are fed up with the morally and religiously repugnant practices of our clergy and seek reforms.

its an uphill fight, there are many days when everything looks very bleak, the odds are totally stacked against us. kothar's massive money power and the political power it can buy, its influence over the media, esp. the internal propaganda network, its connections with the underworld, police and figures in authority, all of whom are corrupt. to term it as a david v/s goliath encounter would be an understatement! but when we read posts from people like you, then it gives us fresh heart to carry on.

i meet ordinary bohras in all walks of life, although most of them are too scared to admit that they come here to browse and read, some openly confess that they derive great succour from the info posted here and it strengthens their resolve to oppose the extortionary practices of the high handed and arrogant clergy.

wish you a long innings here brother!

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:35 pm

Saiyad and Sbm you are our inspiration. The fight is long and inshallah we will overcome challenges

we need you.

Yes walk the talk , do what you can every step every non Bohra you educate on our idiosyncrasy the easier it is to weaken their stubbornness

Let us not just talk get moving with some authorities in other western countries to investigate our evil illegal practises and start making arrests.

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:26 pm

Saiyaad wrote: I have never believed in our bohri idealogy that never question or ask what Dai does.

But our kids are not going to take that crap for long and before we loose them to loose ends , lets have correction in bohrism .
Mr. Saiyaad,

Correction is required in your thoughts above -

1. Bohra ideology is to ask questions so to correctly learn and better understand. Write: It is Kothar ideology (NOT Dawoodi Bohra) to discourage mumineen from asking questions.

2. Bohrism is the only true Islam and is the perfect with no room for any alterations. Write: lets have correction in Kothar policies. (NOT Dawoodi Bohras).

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:52 pm

Bohrism is the only true Islam and is the perfect with no room for any alterations.
Neither the prophet (saw) nor Hz Ali taught anything called "bohraism". I am wondering how the heck it became the only true Islam!! Islam is the only true Islam. Followers of other "ism"s like bohra"ism", Dawoodi"ism", Ali"ism", Syedna"ism" are just idol worshippers who follow a corrupted version of Islam.

Saiyaad

Unread post by Saiyaad » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:17 am

I'm really humbled and flattered by all your responses and likes , and thank you for your encouragment . I was part of group in inter faith seminar here and i was amazed and baffled to answers given by one hard core learned bohri person when questions were asked about our faith and community . He didnt have answers beyond saying" that our leader syedna burhanuddin , controls our matters and he has ultimate choice and privaleges in our life and thats why our community is flourishing today "

For a moment i was embarrased with that answer , coz it didnt sound like he was replying with being Muslim Perspective, anyways my point is, are our youth and kids getting the right Islam and teachings of being good Muslim ? I'm afraid our kids will forget or be supressed or wont care to ask questions beyond bohrism . I'm afraid our generation will be lost .

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:10 am

For a moment i was embarrased with that answer , coz it didnt sound like he was replying with being Muslim Perspective, anyways my point is, are our youth and kids getting the right Islam and teachings of being good Muslim ? I'm afraid our kids will forget or be supressed or wont care to ask questions beyond bohrism . I'm afraid our generation will be lost .
The education of your children is your responsibility ...you can train them to appreciate the Bohra culture and ensure they get a broad Islamic experience ..make an effort to take them to Sunni and Shia mosques...I did it and my children are rational they are benefiting the best of all the worlds. The important thing you can do is make sure discuss the Bohra issues with them and tapper their orthodoxy. There is nothing to fear...let them discuss issues regarding corruption, fgm, shirk, true Islamic society, give importance to the Prophet make sure they know his Milad is the greatest Milad more important than the 101 mi Milad, let them know what the prophet and ahlull bayt really lived for, their sacrifice and modesty.

Instead I would look at it positively I am training my children to be stronger resistance fighters than i am and they will carry the battle after me. We are not loosing but building our future and their future. Get them involved. We march forward.

think

Unread post by think » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:23 pm

kids in the west are getting enlightened but what about karachi, africa and middle east.The parents are brainwashed and their parents were in the same boat. And it is the parents that confuse the child from the right things they are taught in school.

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:34 am

think wrote:kids in the west are getting enlightened but what about karachi, africa and middle east.The parents are brainwashed and their parents were in the same boat. And it is the parents that confuse the child from the right things they are taught in school.
Kids in the west are in the same boat as those in India/Pak/Africa. Look at many madressas run by each jamaat. The kids are being 'trained' to glorify the dais and pay wajebaat etc from this age. Further more if you don't send your children to get brainwashed, they question the parents belief and harassaed during wajebaat bethaks. This is from my personal experience.

think

Unread post by think » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:28 am

just think what in the world in wajebaat bethak. It is like a sheep coming to the slaughter house. why even go to such a sitting and be under pressure and be ridiculed and embarassed. My case, I do attend ashura or ramadan 23rd. and that's about it. I only give sila fitra every year and that too I am not sure what it is and where in Islam did it come from and whether the clergy has a right to demand it. It is a small amount and I give it as a charity, but do not know what the clergy does with it. I am sure only this collection amounts to a lot of money every year.

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:19 am

ozmujaheed wrote:
The education of your children is your responsibility ...you can train them to appreciate the Bohra culture and ensure they get a broad Islamic experience ..make an effort to take them to Sunni and Shia mosques...I did it and my children are rational they are benefiting the best of all the worlds. The important thing you can do is make sure discuss the Bohra issues with them and tapper their orthodoxy. There is nothing to fear...let them discuss issues regarding corruption, fgm, shirk, true Islamic society, give importance to the Prophet make sure they know his Milad is the greatest Milad more important than the 101 mi Milad, let them know what the prophet and ahlull bayt really lived for, their sacrifice and modesty.

Instead I would look at it positively I am training my children to be stronger resistance fighters than i am and they will carry the battle after me. We are not loosing but building our future and their future. Get them involved. We march forward.
Discuss with whom, an illerate loser like you. You who have no idea about shirk, Islamic society or what the prophet and ahlull bayt really lived for, their sacrifice and modesty.

think

Unread post by think » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:28 pm

no need for tension. there is no question of literate or illeterate. Many a things kothar asks mumineen to do is beyond reason. Teach your children to have their own respect and never to bend down and kiss hands and feet of another human being or stand with folded hands like you had done a terrible sin.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:52 pm

Phoenix are you thick....ozm meant discuss with the children...

Another point what have your establishment done with the so called knowledge...brainwashed the gullible and poisoned a faith all so that you can enrich the princes

At least we can train the mindset of our children to be aware of the bearded goons in white robes! Not to listen to everything they say....the same way we train our children to stay away from evil old men in case they are perverts.

What do you know about shirk and ahlul bayt...nothing your syedi does or lives by reflects the lifestyle of the family he claims to represent .