one more nervous kothari kid

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
khudaparast

one more nervous kothari kid

Unread post by khudaparast » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:33 am

Bismillah alrahmanir raheem...

one more kothari kids trying to become a devta for bohris.......hindus has 13 crore devtas, while bohra has few hundereds....

I have studied psychology for few years, and the way this kid is sitting shows how non confident and nervous he is to face real world....
Attachments
1.jpg
2012-12-16_10-59_Malumaat.com.jpg
2.jpg

khudaparast

Re: one more nervous kothari kid

Unread post by khudaparast » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:41 am

I am sure all kothari kids in saifi mahel will be instructed how to act and sit in public now....

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:51 am

They are busy on their cell phones just like any other kid. This kid in the pictures is not cut out for this punishing job. One has to be stupid as hell to choose this profession. Also evil. At times stupid and evil are twin brothers.

khudaparast

Unread post by khudaparast » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:03 am

any person with true understanding of islaam will never let another human to bend and cross hands in front of him.....ISLAM is against human slavery and human worshiping.

yusuf78

Unread post by yusuf78 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:43 am

What a shame on our community

that person who is sitting under foot of kid mulla is older than his father may be...

I hate that i born in this community...in this place where people do business name of islam and shariya..and sometime i saw even my father and our elder people also do the same thing.

Why our public don't understand , are we and our "SAMAAJ" really so illiterate that they can see our elders are on foot of these kids ...?
..... crossed all limits...these kotharis totally bull shit....... shame on them.... F*** OFF THESE STUPID ALL KOTHARI ...

sorry for my above language, but my blood is boiling when i see something like this.

Saiyaad

Unread post by Saiyaad » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:57 am

yusuf78 wrote:What a shame on our community

that person who is sitting under foot of kid mulla is older than his father may be...

I hate that i born in this community...in this place where people do business name of islam and shariya..and sometime i saw even my father and our elder people also do the same thing.

Why our public don't understand , are we and our "SAMAAJ" really so illiterate that they can see our elders are on foot of these kids ...?
..... crossed all limits...these kotharis totally bull shit....... shame on them.... F*** OFF THESE STUPID ALL KOTHARI ...

sorry for my above language, but my blood is boiling when i see something like this.

"Duniya jhuktee hai , jhukana valla chahiye" Its absolutely degrading, humliating, and objectifying, i wish members of our community and specially elders stop this nonsense of folding hands and degrading themselves front of these bunch of crooks and thugs. Lets stop making these people live like God . لا إله إلا الله

think

Unread post by think » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:04 pm

where is this place?

khudaparast

Unread post by khudaparast » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:34 pm

Mehsana gujarat

think

Unread post by think » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:24 am

aqal kehti hai dunya milte hai bazaar me
dil magar kehta hai kuch aur behtar dekheye

insann ke khwahishoon ke koi intaha nahe
do gaz zameen bhe chahye do gaz kafaan ke baad

ameer zadoon se milna to ye khial rahe
kaheen na apne nazar me hakeer ho jana

Saiyaad

Unread post by Saiyaad » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:49 pm

When Imam Ali, marching at the head of his army towards Syria, reached Ambar, the landlords of the place came out to meet him in zeal of their love, faithfulness and respect, no sooner had they seen Imam Ali they got down from their horses and started running in front of him. Imam Ali asked the reason of their strange actions. They replied that it was their custom to show their love and respect in that way. Imam Ali replied: “By Allah, by your action you do no good whatsoever to your rulers but you tire yourself and put yourself in toils in this world and in trouble in the next. How unfortunate is that exertion, which brings harm here and in the Hereafter and how useful is that ease which keeps you in comfort in this world and away from the Hell in the next. (Nahjul Balagha)

Imam Ali’s garment was very old with patches on it. When somebody drew his attention towards it, he replied, ” Such dresses, when worn by men of status make them submissive to Allah and kind-hearted towards others and the faithful Muslims can conveniently follow the example “. Vicious pleasures of this world and salvation are like two enemies or two roads running in opposite directions or towards opposite poles, one to the North and the other to the South. Whoever likes to gain the pleasures and pomps of this world will hate austerity in life which is necessary to gain salvation. Reverse will be the attitude of a man desirous of achieving Eternal Bliss. One has to adopt either of the two ways of life, and as they both cannot be brought together, a man has to choose one of them.

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:16 pm

Khudaparast,

I'm not convinced that this boy's posture displays any anxiety, etc. Most likely he IS nervous,
but the crossed feet and hand placed on the upper thigh might suggest an internal rotation of the hip
or knee pain from sitting with knees and hips flexed (folded) for untold hours every day. It would lend support to the theory if he walks
with an antalgic gait (caused by pain on the affected side of the hip or knee - the individual shortens
the stride to avoid bearing weight on that side).

think

Unread post by think » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:35 pm

could this be the reason why muffi morla holds hands of people everytime he walks. Whether he is getting off a plane, coming to the mosque, going to his car or coming to majlis. The only time he does not need help is when he is sitting down and people are doing salams or when he is sitting down eating.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:04 pm

Safiuddin wrote:Khudaparast,

I'm not convinced that this boy's posture displays any anxiety, etc. Most likely he IS nervous,
but the crossed feet and hand placed on the upper thigh might suggest an internal rotation of the hip
or knee pain from sitting with knees and hips flexed (folded) for untold hours every day. It would lend support to the theory if he walks
with an antalgic gait (caused by pain on the affected side of the hip or knee - the individual shortens
the stride to avoid bearing weight on that side).

This is common amongst the family...if you see the photos of the syedna it could it be a genetic trait or some vierd tradition with hikmat!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:25 pm

think wrote:could this be the reason why muffi morla holds hands of people everytime he walks. Whether he is getting off a plane, coming to the mosque, going to his car or coming to majlis. The only time he does not need help is when he is sitting down and people are doing salams or when he is sitting down eating.
think, perhaps you are not aware of the new-fangled saifee-burhani cult practice of talaqqi, wherein the more-la, whether it was the ex-syedna, or smb or muffy, will not walk unaided. they are such 'lofty and divine' personnae, that it would be a sin and grave disrespect to allow them to walk on their own, esp. when there are so many stupid slaves of theirs around. then one such stupid abde is given the 'sharaf' of holding the more-la's hand, albeit with a rumaal in between, because all abdes are achoot (untouchables), i.e. unclean, low-class and najis. it would be a grave indignity and insult if any abde were to touch with naked skin any member of the so-called 'royal' family. of course, this sharaf comes at a price, which gullible fool abdes are willing to fork out with pleasure!

this trend was started by the great and evil genius, syedna taher saifuddin, just to teach the rich sethiyas of his time a lesson, that none could equal him in worldy stature. his arrogance, greed and worldly ambitions knew no bounds. of course, it was also very convenient for him to use this tactic to humiliate those whom he disliked and hated for any reason. he would refuse to offer them his hand, and if he did, it would be with a rumaal in between. this dastardly ruse of his came to be known as 'salaam bandh'. this proved to be a mild precursor to the later, cruel and inhuman practice of 'baraat', i.e. social boycott, which was very effectively used as a potent weapon up until the late 80's. after a series of legal challenges in court, the kothar was forced to adopt more subtle mechanisms and thus the weapon of 'raza' was employed, to deny it and harass all those whom the kothar considered 'dushmano, munafeqeen, muddai' etc, convenient labels to single out and target those who refused to obey their diktats or did not cough up enough money or showed any spine.

all the evils which plague our bohras today have their roots in our history, most of it originating during the tyrannical reign of taher saifuddin. what is of great concern is that when the earlier vanguard of reformists will die out, the newer generation will have no clue at all of the historical background behind the evils which appear to be so entrenched among us today, and which have been very cunningly given misleading arabic nomenclature and terminology, as if they existed from the time of the prophet!!

with a community of brainwashed and ignorant fools and willing slaves who do not understand arabic and do not read the quran with tafseer, the kothari mafia are able to manipulate them at will, foisting on them fancy and at most times ridiculous words out of context.

so brother think, now think, how complete is the enslavement of abde dawoodi bohras...

khudaparast

Unread post by khudaparast » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:53 pm

now imagine if mola ALI(s) would have walked holding hands of people, would he be able to do jihaad and do farming to feed hundreds of people?

khudaparast

Unread post by khudaparast » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:08 pm

I dont even think Imam Ali was always in spotless white kurta, he was hard working guy and he was worked whole of his life ....mb and mufaddal is preaching and practicing absolute opposite of panjatan life....they dont even represent Imam(s) in any situation or cause....

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:10 am

Khudaparast,

Are you Dawoodi Bohra by faith? If no, then why are you poking your nose in affairs of us DB's? If yes, then it means you do Baraat with last six Ithna Asheri Imam's and send 'Rehmat' on Fatimi Imams.

khudaparast

Unread post by khudaparast » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:13 am

badrijanab wrote:Khudaparast,

Are you Dawoodi Bohra by faith? If no, then why are you poking your nose in affairs of us DB's? If yes, then it means you do Baraat with last six Ithna Asheri Imam's and send 'Rehmat' on Fatimi Imams.
who the **** are u, to dictate me any thing?
I am free man, and I respect my freedom, and I do baraat on people like you, who does more harm to ISLAAM then helping the cause of IMAMMAIN.

lanat on you

khudaparast

Unread post by khudaparast » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:19 am

one more abde on his knees to lick chappals of zadas :wink:
Attachments
2012-12-20_11-47_Malumaat.com.jpg

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:19 am

khudaparast wrote:
badrijanab wrote:Khudaparast,

who the **** are u, to dictate me any thing?
I am free man, and I respect my freedom, and I do baraat on people like you, who does more harm to ISLAAM then helping the cause of IMAMMAIN.

lanat on you
Dawoodi Bohras officially says "laanat" on your fake last six Imams. They usurped the right of Molana Imam Ismail a.s. in the same way like 1,2 & 3 usurped rights of Molana Ali a.s.

khudaparast

Unread post by khudaparast » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:23 am

so?

who cares what criminal like you does? right now what u are doing is worst expected from a muslim, and that is SECTISM, you are just wasting ur life to prove , u are correct and all others are wrong, and to be honest ANGER of ALLAH is on you....

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:28 am

khudaparast wrote:so?

who cares what criminal like you does? right now what u are doing is worst expected from a muslim, and that is SECTISM, you are just wasting ur life to prove , u are correct and all others are wrong, and to be honest ANGER of ALLAH is on you....
So: Are you Dawoodi Bohra? If not, then why are u poking your nose in our DB matters? If u r DB, then it means u by default send "Laanat" on all fake last six Imam's of Ithna Asheri and does 'baraat' with them. If u do not believe it then u r not DB. If u r not DB then y r u poking ur nose in our DB matters?

khudaparast

Unread post by khudaparast » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:29 am

badrijanab wrote:
khudaparast wrote:so?

So: Are you Dawoodi Bohra? If not, then why are u poking your nose in our DB matters? If u r DB, then it means u by default send "Laanat" on all fake last six Imam's of Ithna Asheri and does 'baraat' with them. If u do not believe it then u r not DB. If u r not DB then y r u poking ur nose in our DB matters?
so HATE towards other sects is now basic pillar of dawoodi bohra faith?
what a shame, go shoot your self....why dont u utter lanat on last 6 imam when u visit karbalaa when thousands of ithna asharis are present? :?:

dont expect further replies from my side, its against my prestige to even talk with a moron and cowards like you....

khudaparast

Unread post by khudaparast » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:35 am

seems abdes are just good in licking chappals, and thats the best thing they can do out of there miserable lives :roll:

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:38 am

So, Khudaparast is NOT Dawoodi Bohra.

If u r not DB then why r u poking your Ithna Asheri nose in our matter?

Check other threads where truth is revealed i.e only DB is the only rightful Islam and rest all esp. your Ithna Asheri is proven 'farzi' maslaq same like 1/2/3.

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:41 am

khudaparast wrote: ....why dont u utter lanat on last 6 imam when u visit karbalaa when thousands of ithna asharis are present? :?:
....why dont u utter lanat on 1/2/3 when u (Ithna Asheri's) visit Medina when hundred of thousands of Sunni's are present? :?:

khudaparast

Unread post by khudaparast » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:44 am

badrijanab wrote:
khudaparast wrote: ....why dont u utter lanat on last 6 imam when u visit karbalaa when thousands of ithna asharis are present? :?:
....why dont u utter lanat on 1/2/3 when u (Ithna Asheri's) visit Medina when hundred of thousands of Sunni's are present? :?:
I am not the one who is promoting HATE, you are here to promote hate.... so why me or any one shud utter lanat on any one, unless they are promoting sectism like you...did I asked u to utter lanat on any one? u did...

and u are just proving how shameless are u, by quoting me again and again....old man preach peace and unity for your remaing life not HATE.

khudaparast

Unread post by khudaparast » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:50 am

http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=373248

even a sunni cleric is more smart then you Mr badrijanab....and now I am a amaze how come an IDIOT like you claim to be jannati and all other will go to hell?

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:53 am

khudaparast wrote:I am not the one who is promoting HATE, you are here to promote hate.... so why me or any one shud utter lanat on any one, unless they are promoting sectism like you...did I asked u to utter lanat on any one? u did...

and u are just proving how shameless are u, by quoting me again and again....old man preach peace and unity for your remaing life not HATE.
1. You are inciting and promoting hate about Abde's.
2. You have sent laanat on me, in red bold text!
3. You are shameless because you are not Dawoodi Bohra and abusing the freedom of this forum by framing Abde's in bad light there by showing whole Bohra sect as bad! U pursue hidden agenda, u r munafiq! U r enemy of Dawoodi Bohra. Shame on u Mr. Khudaparast.

khudaparast

Unread post by khudaparast » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:55 am

badrijanab wrote:
khudaparast wrote:I am not the one who is promoting HATE, you are here to promote hate.... so why me or any one shud utter lanat on any one, unless they are promoting sectism like you...did I asked u to utter lanat on any one? u did...

1. You are inciting and promoting hate about Abde's.
2. You have sent laanat on me, in red bold text!
3. You are shameless because you are not Dawoodi Bohra and abusing the freedom of this forum by framing Abde's in bad light there by showing whole Bohra sect as bad! U pursue hidden agenda, u r munafiq! U r enemy of Dawoodi Bohra. Shame on u Mr. Khudaparast.
yes lanat on any IDIOT like you, who promote sectism and try to split people in groups.....and ALLAH have clearly mentioned in QURAAN, any one who promotes sectism is MUNAFIQ and LANATI, so nothing personal from my side, u are cursed by ALLAH him self.... :wink:

“As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects.. you have no part in them in the least: their affair is with Allah: He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they did.” (Quran, 6:159)