Weeds in this site

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
badrijanab

Weeds in this site

Unread post by badrijanab » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:05 am

Hello Admin team,

The official, categorical and publicly disclosed stand of this website is: It promotes, support and give international voice to struggle of mumineen of Dawoodi Bohra Youth, who believes/practice only in dogmas/shariyat of Fatimi Dawat/Dawoodi Bohra Ismailiya Shia.

I also appreciate that you allow non-DB's to write on this forum with expectation that they will support PDB's in their struggle. But these non-DB's have abused the freedom of this forum and they write religious notes anti to DB religious dogmas!

People like JC, Sajjad, Anajmi, Muslim First, Khudaparast, etc are not DB's. Instead of helping Reform movement they are harming Reformist cause by promoting their anti-Bohra faith and making incorrect mockery of our rightful Fatimi (Islam) Shariyat.

Bohra Youth (Progressive's) first rule is they believe in school of Fatimi Dawat. They demand Kothar accountability and transperancy in monetary affairs and local jamat management - so, all non-Bohras who writes on this forum must be regulated by this guidline, isn't it?

Why Admin Team is allowing these non-DB's to continuously attackingly spit venom over our DB faith?

khudaparast

Re: Weeds in this site

Unread post by khudaparast » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:35 am

may be people have not noticed , but people like Adam,progticide,badrijanab and his alikes are WEEDS in ISLAAM.... : )

khudaparast

Unread post by khudaparast » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:43 am

hey moron barijanab,

this is your post..

Re: Bohras and reforms: Essential reading

by badrijanab on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:35 am
Mr. Hanif, Bohras maslak is: Fatimi Ismaili Mustali Dawoodi Bohra Shia.

do you write same things in passport and other documents? or you just write ISLAAM as religion? :roll:

khudaparast

Unread post by khudaparast » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:46 am

Fatimi Ismaili Mustali Dawoodi Bohra Shia.

^ you might be all this, but for sure you are not a muslim and momeen ROFL

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:40 pm

Why is Badrijanab Ghulaam - e - Muffy Bhaisaheb coming to a public forum
to demand that others not be allowed to post here because he disagrees with them?

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:22 pm

@BadriJanab
The topic you have raised is justified an correct.
For some time, I have said the exact same thing, but the Progressives never responded. I always pointed out to the coward Progressives, that "the enemy of your enemy" may be your friend, but in this case, the enemy of your enemy, is actually your enemy too!

In turn, these leeches not only have grown, but have thrived on this site. Making it open for anyone who doesn't have anything better to do to comment on something completely irrelevant. You will not see even one thread that hasn't been diverted.

The people who run this site "claim" to be:
"We are Ismaili Fatimid Mustalian Tayyebi Dawoodi Bohras, a sect of Shia Islam. We accept the succession of Imams up to Imam Tayyeb, and the line of Tayyebi Dais starting from Syedna Zoeb bin Moosa to the current Dai, Sayedna Mohammed Burhanuddin."

Funny thing is, that in this very site, the word "Shia" is considered un-Islamic, when it is actually the true essence of Islam.

I always thought that progressives like you were running this site. I was wrong.
The question is, if not a progressive like you, then who else? What are their motives? Why do they allow people to insult their own faith on their own site?

One this is for sure, S. Insaf is definitely a part of this is, however, in one of his threads he says "Hazrat Aishah".
This clearly reflects his "Anti Dawoodi Bohra" thought.

This shows how scattered the Progressive thought is. It isn't unified, rather, by failing to accept one true leader, they have allowed others to take over, and lead them astray to something completely against what they once believed.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:30 pm

adam,

i can see how you are clutching at straws to discredit the reformists. you talk of 'enemies' and offer hollow advice to progressives as if you are their great sympathiser. you think we dont know what your real agenda is?? its people like you, who advocate a regimented society, strictly controlled in thoughts, behaviour and dress, acting like faceless minions to a whip-cracking tyrant, with no freedom of expression, no rights to question or dissent, whose identities are crushed and made redundant, you are the real enemy of reform-minded progressives, whether bohra or anyone else. you are the best example of what a free-thinking individual should never be.

you describe anyone who disagrees with the kothari-sponsored school of thought propagated by dalaals like you, as 'leeches'. we consider people like you who promote slavery, to be the real leeches. compared to you, those sunnis, ithnasheris, and other non-bohras who contribute to this forum are a thousand times better. they may disagree vehemently with the traditional shia and/or dawoodi bohra faith and beliefs, but atleast they do not promote the sinister agenda of the kothari mafia to loot, insult and enslave people, as you shamelessly do. the official position of the reformist position on their beliefs is clearly spelt out on this site, yet you refuse to accept it and instead cite the hundreds of contributors of various stripes, hues and beliefs as the official spokespersons of the progressives! if after such a long time on this forum, you still have not understood the freedom that this forum provides to everyone and have not been able to grasp the relative idealogical positions of many regular contributors, whether shia, bohra, sunni or whoever, then i am afraid i have to label you as a complete 'retard'. it seems that your indoctrinated, regimented thought processes and your fried brain cannot wrap itself around the concept of freedom. it is possible to be a reformist and yet hold private thoughts and positions. it is a god-given right, that is what makes for a dynamic community and forward looking group, as opposed to the closed-minded and regressive society like yours where bohras have been reduced to automatons and zombies, only good for milking them out of their cash and mercilessly exploited for moolah in the name of deen.

its interesting that you would have the nerve to label this site as 'anti-shia', just because a few prominent reformists refuse to abuse the prophets closest companions , who were incidentally also his closest relatives. perhaps that is a fact not taught to you in your secret sabaks? companions after whom ali named his first born sons? sons who also gave their lives as shohodas in kerbala and whose names are blacked out by your leaders during shahadat bayans? do you know that as an ordinary muslim, we have no right to say laanats on others? we are not perfect and you the least of all, and yet you come here to promote hatred, sectarianism and divisiveness? if the prophet and ali were alive, they would unflinchingly say laanats on rascals like you. they always stood for unity, love and peace, whereas you stand for hatred, violence and extremism.

it isn't surprising that abdes like you question the motives of the excellent people who run this site. its their firm stand on freedom of thought that allows bigots like you to come here and heap scorn and abuse on the very people who give you this freedom and call them cowards and all sorts of derogatory names! can you imagine even an iota of that on your kothari sponsored sites?

having been brainwashed into believing that only sheep can be bohras, herded into markaz's and mawaids, yelled at, humiliated and persecuted, cruelly denied their basic human rights and their religion tampered with at will by the saifee mahal mafia, it will be well-nigh impossible for abdes like you to comprehend that we, the 'others', do not have to have the same thoughts, dress the same and behave like an army in uniform to call ourselves bohras too. we are permitted to think, to have our own opinions, which is considered a strength and 'right, not your stupidly erroneous conclusion that it constitutes 'scattered thoughts'.

progressives lead virtuous, pious and principled lives, they do not need a leader who dictates and terrorises them into submission and loots them on every pretext. they acknowledge the office of dai as essential to the life of a bohra, but not a dai who violates the very core principles of islam and articles of our faith. as for your boast that only bohras have a 'single' leader, where has it led them spiritually? has it made them better human beings or enslaved them and mutated them into a cult?

a great majority of humans on this planet have no 'single' leader, has that turned then into haiwaans or criminals? your argument to portray reformists as scattered and disjointed, disoriented and lacking a single leader is a self-serving and vacuous one at best, and a pathetic and lame defense at the worst, to justify the criminality of the bohra clergy.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:59 pm

Adam

Unified is a word that can be misused...we are unified in purpose but not ideology ...mankind can never be and Islam itself never has tried...do you recall that the Quran mentions that Allah created many nations and tribes...He encourages diversity ..Surah al-Hujurat (49:13)

Anti Shia ..your description states and implies Shia must abuse the prophets companions ...why are you twisting the rationale...we are pushing for the situation that to be a Shia one does not need to follow all the companions and we can restrain from throwing abuses that hurt the feelings of our Muslim brothers who rever and respect their Khalifa and do you not see that hey display higher moral integrity by respecting our ahlulbayt . They are not our enemy yet we want to be their enemy ! Why!

self critcism is a sign of intellectual maturity...we should be able to self navigate if we are going astray....this is so unlike the sayedna..who does not consult, seek advise , unless it is for financial gains, and tramples on the democratic rights that Islam and society has made available for free men.

For those who take the opposition for granted can you imagine the mess bohras would be and extreme oppression the sts would have forced on the abdes..the progs and pioneer opponents of tyranny helped retains some restrain and caution for the kothar.

Adam your are here as an counter opposition pawn...your job is to throw comments to ensure abdes do not start respecting the opposition and shift alliance ...you carry on your abde kothar duty ...while we expose the evil materialistic practises and scandals the kothar does...we both are here for community service...we expose you try to deny or douse the flames...fortunately many abdes agree their is corruption, abuse, fiction...but for society reasons do not have the guts to stand up...but as time goes by things will change ! I have confidence and hope ..we will continue meeting on the battlefield of information and propaganda.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:10 am

AZ and BS
A fitting to reply to Kothari agents and many more like them … there is a difference between the kinds who are hand in glove with Kothari modus operandi and the ones who are plainly brainwashed in the euphoria, latter would sheepishly agree with corruption of faith and character of Kothari inc.

Bohras is a religio-cultural identity, which kothar is messing it up very badly by their show and pomp. I used to feel good talking about kothar leaders and their simplicity to my non bohra friends and defend them against the crook babas and saadhus hindus usually get victimized to. But now I see no difference in those and kothar.

Kothar is busy building up their political clout and soon it would reduce to bunch of arrogant Kothari mullas ruling over some bunch of idiots who are pampered and harvested accordingly.

How much ever this Kothari agents deny (sinisterly or foolishly), but there is a sense of disagreement, disgust and frustration amongst people in the community towards Kothari leadership. Thaals have regular discussions over misdeeds of sheikhs, mullas and shehzadas, higher the accusation spicer the conversation gets.

Corrupt sheikhs, mullas, amils and Kothari “royals” are the real weeds who are eating on the wealth and faith of the submissive bohras. Promoting cowardly hatred in closed walls (thankfully) and converting simple bohras in hypocrits (mukh par raam bagal mein churi).

There is no end to this state of things, it existed in past and it will prevail in future, what makes the world livable is there will always be free thinking men who would stand for freedom. I used to feel helpless as if I have shouldered the responsibility of being part or promotion of the corrupt system. But I realized. “Apni Soch Badlo – Duniya Badal Jaati Hai”.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:53 am

Since your narrowmindedness only allowed you to focus on my last paragraph.
I'll repost what I said, in reply to BADRI JANABS opinion:

@BadriJanab
The topic you have raised is justified an correct.
For some time, I have said the exact same thing, but the Progressives never responded. I always pointed out to the coward Progressives, that "the enemy of your enemy" may be your friend, but in this case, the enemy of your enemy, is actually your enemy too!

In turn, these leeches not only have grown, but have thrived on this site. Making it open for anyone who doesn't have anything better to do to comment on something completely irrelevant. You will not see even one thread that hasn't been diverted.

The people who run this site "claim" to be:
"We are Ismaili Fatimid Mustalian Tayyebi Dawoodi Bohras, a sect of Shia Islam. We accept the succession of Imams up to Imam Tayyeb, and the line of Tayyebi Dais starting from Syedna Zoeb bin Moosa to the current Dai, Sayedna Mohammed Burhanuddin."

Funny thing is, that in this very site, the word "Shia" is considered un-Islamic, when it is actually the true essence of Islam.

I always thought that progressives like you were running this site. I was wrong.
The question is, if not a progressive like you, then who else? What are their motives? Why do they allow people to insult their own faith on their own site?

One this is for sure, S. Insaf is definitely a part of this is, however, in one of his threads he says "Hazrat Aishah".
This clearly reflects his "Anti Dawoodi Bohra" thought.

Any comment BadriJanab?

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:11 pm

No comment Badri Janab?
Or are you too scared to bad mouth S. Insaf?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:07 pm

It is surprising that the true essence of Islam doesn't deserve even a single mention in the Quran. Not once has the prophet (saw) mentioned anything about being shia. What a load of crap!!!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:21 pm

anajmi wrote: It is surprising that the true essence of Islam doesn't deserve even a single mention in the Quran. Not once has the prophet (saw) mentioned anything about being shia. What a load of crap!!!
Bro anajmi,

Anything that the Prophet (s.a.w.) has said is immaterial and secondary for bohras as they question his (s.a.w.) very WISDOM. The only thing that matters for them is what the Dai, his mansoos and the zaadas say !!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:11 pm

bro GM,

We should notice that Adam never mentions anything about the corruption of the kothar and his Dai. Not once has he defended the corrupt practices of the Dai and his henchmen. He defends only the post of the Dai and the guy sitting on it. Not once has he said that kadambosi is a part of Islam. Not once has he said that ziyafat is part of Islamic shariah according to such and such book. He knows very well that his Dai is nothing more than a corrupt politician. Talk about the corruption of the clergy and see how he skirts the issue. You will never see him talk about it. The only difference between him and the progressives is that the progressives know about the corruption and have a problem with it like all decent humans should. Adam on the other hand knows about the corruption and doesn't have a problem with it. Maybe because he gains from it.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:06 pm

Adam wrote:No comment Badri Janab?
Or are you too scared to bad mouth S. Insaf?
And Adam Are you scared to bad mouth the current life style of Syedna and his Zadaas?
by SBM on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:35 am
Once again can you tell us from Moula Ali and Imam Hussain's writings or saying if they support the current life style of Syedna and Kothari Goons
I asked you and your Master Adam about this but you never replied.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:12 am

@Anajmi
It is surprising that the true essence of Islam doesn't deserve even a single mention in the Quran.

SHIA is mentioned in the Quran for Ibrahim Nabi.
و ان من شيعته لابراهيم (Chap 23, Surah Saffaat)

Along with the Hadees.

Take up lessons you blind Wahabi

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:04 am

ADAM
WHY ARE YOU AFRAID TO ANSWER MY QUESTION WOULD MOULA ALI AND IMAM HUSSAIN JUSTIFY THE CURRENT LIFE STYLE OF SYEDNA AND KOTHAR[

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:56 am

SHIA is mentioned in the Quran for Ibrahim Nabi.
Since we are not worried about any context with foolish abdes, Kafir is mentioned for the devil. Why wouldn't that apply to you?

Seriously man, it is pretty easy to fool people like you by giving you irrelevant crumbs from here and there.

And by the way, post the hadees so I can hammer you even more.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:57 pm

@Anajmi
Since we are not worried about any context with foolish abdes, Kafir is mentioned for the devil. Why wouldn't that apply to you?
Seriously man, it is pretty easy to fool people like you by giving you irrelevant crumbs from here and there.

What?
Are you denying that the word "Shia" is used in the Quran for the prophet Ibrahim?
"And verily, from amoungst his (Allahs) Shias (followers) is Ibrahim"

From the Hadees:
Please view the following site where SUNNI texts have been referenced where the PROPHET has used the word "SHIA"

P.S - A recap
My post was in reply to Anajmis post denying that there is any mention of SHIA in the Quran or Hadees. That has been proven wrong/. This is what he said:
It is surprising that the true essence of Islam doesn't deserve even a single mention in the Quran. Not once has the prophet (saw) mentioned anything about being shia. What a load of crap!!!

Rabid Wahabi. Stay clear. Your disease is out of control :D

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:59 pm

@BADRI JANAB

Don't you agree these "WEEDS" are diverting all the topics on purpose. Just to confuse everything, and make sure there is no substance?

Admin is useless. They created this site not for Dawoodi Bohras. The only aim of this site is simply to insult the Dawoodi Bohras.
Cowards.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:07 pm

Are you denying that the word "Shia" is used in the Quran for the prophet Ibrahim?
Are you denying that Kafir is used for the Devil? Does that make it the essence of Islam? Do you even know what you are saying? Can you show me one ayah where "shia" is used for "essence" of Islam? Do not make irrelevant posts. Is shia used in the Quran for the prophet Muhammad? Why not? Isn't it because the meaning of shia as used in the Quran has been misinterpreted by corruptors like you?

I have shown dozens of times that your entire religion is based upon half ayahs taken out of context and corrupted interpretations. The above is just another example. How does it become the "essence" of Islam you moron?
"And verily, from amoungst his (Allahs) Shias (followers) is Ibrahim"
Now read your own interpretation again you moron. Shia is just a follower of Allah according to your own interpretation. It has nothing to do with following the corrupt Dai or even Hazrat Ali!!

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:14 pm

Now read your own interpretation again you moron. Shia is just a follower of Allah according to your own interpretation. It has nothing to do with following the corrupt Dai or even Hazrat Ali!!

Isn't the Quran the essense of Islam?
Isn't the Prophet Ibrahim a Muslim?
If he is a Shia, and Quran has said that he is "amoungst" the other SHIAS of Allah, there are others.
Just as Prophet Ibrahim was a Muslim and a Shia of Allah, anyone who follows the path of Islam and Allah is a Shia.

Sorry to burst your bubble.
But, no, you're not a Shia, you're a Wahabi dog :D

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:30 pm

Adam wrote:@BADRI JANAB

Admin is useless. They created this site not for Dawoodi Bohras. The only aim of this site is simply to insult the Dawoodi Bohras.
Cowards.
In my personal opinion this might have happened - the Admin of this website are common Dawoodi Bohra Mumineen who not necessary are Jamia pass out but are highly educated in other spheres of knowledge, earning their bread/butter by their own hard work and honesty - but at the same time they have themselves faced tyranny of money hungry parasitic Kothar or they have realized Kothar conning common mumineen - it woke their conscience and they decided to serve our Bohra community by making and maintaining this website/forum.

It is fact that not all participants of this forum including me are not too knowledgeable, but all most all participants have this much knowledge that they can realize illegitimate practices of Kothar and catch lies that Adam fabricate in name of rightful Dai's like Syyedina Hatim (3rd Dai) a.q.

So, these people (Admin) made this website up which gives details of many court cases, one prominent case is that of Burhanpur Dargah Case in which Tahir Saifuddin sahab has contended that their is no Imam-uz-Zaman, he is only in imagination and not real! (Mazallah), Chanada Bhai Gulla Cae where he contended he is God and later took back his claim that he is not God - so, in either case he lied.

Admin of this site have and is doing great services to the Dawoodi Bohra society. Weeds are grown automatically they are not planted, Weeds like JC, Sajjad, Muslim First, Anajmi, Khudaparast, etc are not invited by Admin - these people came in on their own. And FYI - these weeds; most of them were earlier Bohra Mumin but then they turned into weeds! Why? Because of the anti-Fatimi Dawat behavior of Kothar. Actucally Kothar is responsible for these Weeds.

S. Insaf and Humsafar are Abde Engineer like you are Abde Burhan - #1 and #2 enemies of Fatimi Dawat.

Admin clearly understand that to whom I am marking as weeds are really weeds. And he/she/they have plucked out many weeds like 'Muslim First'. But more needed to be done. Probably limited time availability with Admin may be stopping them to filter every post!

I am thankful to this website and pray zazak-Allah-kher for Admin's. Having said that, these weeds as mentioned in the first post must be clipped for the betterment of this site and for general mumineen.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:52 pm

Adam wrote:

Isn't the Quran the essense of Islam?
If he is a Shia, and Quran has said that he is "amoungst" the other SHIAS of Allah, there are others.
Just as Prophet Ibrahim was a Muslim and a Shia of Allah, anyone who follows the path of Islam and Allah is a Shia.

Sorry to burst your bubble.
But, no, you're not a Shia, you're a Wahabi dog :D
Your frustration is understandable. You just witnessed the earth being pulled out from under your feet. Your own interpretation just doomed you. I have now shown that the Quranic shia is different from the idol worshipping shia, and you represent the latter. The Quranic shia is a follower of Allah. A follower of Allah doesn't have to be a shia as identified by idol worshippers like yourself. A follower of Allah by any name is a follower of Allah. I prefer not to be referred to as a shia because that name is now associated with idiots like yourself who bow down in front of humans. So yes, I am not a shia of today. I prefer to be referred to as a Muslim, a follower of Allah and his prophet (saw) and not the follower of a conman. You didn't burst my bubble. You actually bursted your own.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:53 pm

Adam wrote: Isn't the Quran the essense of Islam?
Could you please relate your above interpretation with regard to the present day shias/bohras.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:06 pm

This is how Adam and his Dai have fooled gullible abdes.

Consider a person who commits zina as if there is nothing wrong with it and chooses to call himself a shia. Does committing zina now become as essence of Islam just because the guy committing zina refers to himself as a shia? Ofcourse not. But that is what Adam and his Dai would have us believe. Just because they refer to themselves as shia they want the rest of the simpletons to believe that everything they do and ask others to do is the essence of Islam. It is not!!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:30 pm

And he/she/they have plucked out many weeds like 'Muslim First'.
This is a great achievement of this website. How many Kothari goons have been plucked out? Not a single one. How many corrupt Amils have been plucked out? Not a single one. How many unIslamic practices of the kothar have been plucked out? Not a single one. But, Muslim First has been banned from posting on the Bohras and Reform forum. A great deed indeed!!!

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:32 am

anajmi wrote:
And he/she/they have plucked out many weeds like 'Muslim Frst'.
This is a great achievement of this website. How many Kothari goons have been plucked out? Not a single one. How many corrupt Amils have been plucked out? Not a single one. How many unIslamic practices of the kothar have been plucked out? Not a single one. But, Muslim First has been banned from posting on the Bohras and Reform forum. A great deed indeed!!!
Yes, I think it is a great achievement. You clean your neighbourhood one dog at a time. Good things start with small gestures.

But I don't think Anajmi will go anywhere. He's a part of the people running this site. This site is only made open for insults on the DB community.
He lives breathes and eats on this site. I don't think he has anything better to do in life (just look how fast he responds to this), he's probably on this 24/7![/color]

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:58 am

It is more important to clean out the bitches as they spawn more and more. Look at the number of Kothari goons. They were in the dozens a few decades ago and now they are in the hundreds.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:07 pm

Muslim first should not have been banned. This was an over reaction by the admins. Please reconsider and reinvite MF . Rather the admin should stipulate the code of conduct on this site and everyone should abide by it.

The forums are monitored by non bohras and officials , please distinguish the site so it is not seen as similar to the regime we are trying to reform.