Well Done Adam Bhai

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
abde53

Well Done Adam Bhai

Unread post by abde53 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:48 pm

Adam Bhai
I have noticed how the Dushmans of our Shafiq Bawa (TUS) have joined hands to fight with you. You are only one and they are several.
It seems that with the Saya of our Shafiq Bawa (TUS) and with the Dua of Syedi wa Mulai Muffadal Moula (TUS) you are able to fight all these. With the wasila of Pajatan Pak and our Shafiq Bawa (TUS) keep on fighting. Just remembers it was Imam Hussain who was alone in the Karabala surrounded by
the Dushmans and who gets lanaat today.
Adam Bhai you are doing a good job trying to educate this people and as our Moula has said so many times that it is not easy to bring to the people
to our rightful Dawat and I am sure with your Moula's Wasila and dua you will succeed. I hope Progticide Bhai and others will join you to shut these people up or bring to the right path of our Shaifq Bawa (TUS) teaching

Al Zulfiqar

Re: Well Done Adam Bhai

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:03 pm

abde53,

the proof that your fellow slave adam is succeeding is seen when retards like you turn up to support him. you are a shining example of what slavery looks like. i suppose after doing reverse sajdas to shafiq bawa, you have to bend over for adam as well and collect your reward.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:13 pm

Defination of STUPID :
Knowing the TRUTH,
Seeing the TRUTH,
But Still Believing the LIES.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:37 pm

ADAM BHAI BHB( Munna Bhai MBBS)
BHB= BE HADD BAKWAAS

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:38 pm

Lage Raho Adam Bhai

KhalifatulRahman

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:55 am

btw Adam you havent replied many of my questions yet....

If I dont have money, and I am in debt , do I need to pay zakaat taking KARZ from some one? :roll:

KhalifatulRahman

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:58 am

do u know how many dawoodi slaves sit on street and do really miserable jobs? while mufaddal roams around in helicopters?

KhalifatulRahman

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:00 am

while dawoodi slaves lives in gutter, billion of rupees are spent on mausoleum of surat,mumbai,burhanpur,galiyakot....just for renovations and for ayyashi of miya shahebs....

how islamic is that?

KhalifatulRahman

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:02 am

Hussain(s) lived a simple life and worked for ISLAM ummah till his last breath....how is this shafiq baba following HUSSAIN(s)?

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:21 am

Khalifatulrahman,

Don't you understand? Adam speaks with the noor and Ilm of Haqeeqee Kaaba and Naatiq e Quran.
He brings you the salvation of Burhanuddin, Inc. Get your namaazi rumaal, take his paak and barkati hand now,
and open your eyes and see the Shaan of the Dai of Hussain! Yaa Hussain!

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:00 am

@Abde53
Adam Bhai you are doing a good job trying to educate this people and as our Moula has said so many times that it is not easy to bring to the people
to our rightful Dawat and I am sure with your Moula's Wasila and dua you will succeed.

Thank you for the kind words.

Please note:
I am not trying to educate them. Education isn't something they've been gifted with (or will ever be).
And No, I do not wish to bring them back into the Dawat. Hidayat is in Allahs hands.

I am only clarifying what they deliberately mis-interpret, as they are "weeds" on this site insulting my DAWOODI BOHRA belief.

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:19 am

Adam wrote:@Abde53
to our rightful Dawat and I am sure with your Moula's Wasila and dua you will succeed.

Thank you for the kind words.

Please note:
I am not trying to educate them. Education isn't something they've been gifted with (or will ever be).
And No, I do not wish to bring them back into the Dawat. Hidayat is in Allahs hands.

I am only clarifying what they deliberately mis-interpret, as they are "weeds" on this site insulting my DAWOODI BOHRA belief.
Adambhai, hunting lions for self pleasure isn't insulting your dawoodi bohara belief?Forcefully bag zyyafat,nazawa isn't insulting your dawoodi bohara belief?Please think serious on this,may Allah give hidayat to all muslim ummah including all of us dawoodi bohara.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:08 am

khalifatulrehman,

one can understand your frustration and anger with the corrupt system, but please remember to remain within the confines of decency. calling people hijdas, gays and other derogatory names is uncalled for and only serves to dilute the strength of your argument.

you cannot take on an id like 'khalifatulrehman', and then act in contradiction with its meaning.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:17 am

Adam wrote: And No, I do not wish to bring them back into the Dawat. Hidayat is in Allahs hands.
let me see if i interpret this correctly. so it is allah now who has given hidayat and decreed that fools like you become slaves and remain slaves, worshipping a diseased mortal and calling him ilah ul ardh, haqiqi kaaba, natiqe quran, haq na saheb, mojiza na saheb, ghaib na malik etc??

so in order to justify your shirk, you have now gone to the extent of corrupting allah himself? if there is an award for the biggest kafir on this forum and one who insults allah itself, it goes to you!

and btw, what is this arrogance "And No, I do not wish to bring them back into the Dawat." are you one of the parasites of the dai's family? who are you and what do you think you are?

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:19 am

AZ Bhai
Shukran, there are still some decent progressives on this forum
Khalifat I do nt know which Khalifa you are but you show your true colors giving lectures about laanat but look at your posting which is worst than laanats.

KhalifatulRahman

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:29 am

have you noticed? he hasn't replied any one my questions yet like a dignified MAN.....he is still just clapping around ....

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:46 pm

I am only clarifying what they deliberately mis-interpret
Actually, through various ayahs that have been posted during this "clarification" by the abde idiot, it has been proven beyond any doubt, that his Dawoodi-Bohra beliefs are clearly a corruption of the Quran and the Sunnah of the prophet (saw). A corruption to the highest degree involving shirk and kufr, for which the punishment meted out to these people is going to be dreadful. Again, this is not my interpretation but clear words in the Quran.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:13 pm

Adam wrote:Education isn't something they've been gifted with (or will ever be).
How many instances have you seen wherein SLAVES (Abdes) being gifted with education ? They are meant to parrot what their masters say. Hence they will NEVER be educated !!!

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:05 am

anajmi wrote:
I am only clarifying what they deliberately mis-interpret
Actually, through various ayahs that have been posted during this "clarification" by the abde idiot, it has been proven beyond any doubt, that his Dawoodi-Bohra beliefs are clearly a corruption of the Quran and the Sunnah of the prophet (saw). A corruption to the highest degree involving shirk and kufr, for which the punishment meted out to these people is going to be dreadful. Again, this is not my interpretation but clear words in the Quran.
I guess we will be seeing what punishment is meted out to whom on the day of judgement. Why don't you and you ilk (wahabis) lay off till then?
Or maybe you want to punish us yourselves?

KhalifatulRahman

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:15 am

Adam has a whole team of clappers :mrgreen: hope you understood what I mean....