big tittles small brain

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
think
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

big tittles small brain

#1

Unread post by think » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:25 pm

can some one explain the tittle 'al hadd ul anjabul assad wajihuddin"

Bori85
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:48 pm

Re: big tittles small brain

#2

Unread post by Bori85 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:36 pm

think wrote:can some one explain the tittle 'al hadd ul anjabul assad wajihuddin"
@think

Can you tell us who was bestowed with this " ??confusing title"

Kaka Akela
Posts: 407
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:01 am

Re: big tittles small brain

#3

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:53 pm

Wajihuddin is the name of the person given at birth OR it is the laqab given to him or his dad or grandpa longtime ago and goes down as their inheritance in all male members of the family.

Al Had means he is in Hadiyat which means he is a shaikh

Anjab is derived from Najeeb

Asad is derived from Saeed

You can look up the meanings of Najeeb and Saeed in any dictionary.

These words are restricted for use for Qasre Aali spoiled brats.

think
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

Re: big tittles small brain

#4

Unread post by think » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 pm

yes, he is a spoiled brat alright and the goonda committee of atlanta is spoiling him more. he is forcing everyone to give him $152/= per month in advance by writing checks for the whole year and this would go towards the dabba scheme . the funny part is that no one wants dabba food but they still have to pay up. the goonda committeee to . if extra money is left over which it will be because of the cohersion, then goonda committee will give free first class tickets to bhaisaheb and his family to visit india and do araz to muffi for barakat for atlanta mumineen.so the goonda committee can fleece them more.

KhalifatulRahman
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:53 am

Re: big tittles small brain

#5

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:23 am

it sounds, atlanta abdes need to grow some balls to speak up....none has at this moment.

think
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

Re: big tittles small brain

#6

Unread post by think » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:53 am

how can they. They are the number one crooks. They collect money from the mumineen aqnd then spend it on themselves This dabba scheme is to cater to providing food to some of the members of the goonda committee who's wives do not know how to cook. This is free food for them.
secondly atlanta jamaat does not have a commercial kitchen where food can be prepared.They cater food through a catering service. such are the crooks and the spoilt brat of this jamaat. He is there for one reason and one reaso only. To make as much money as he can and the crooks of the goonda committee support him in his ugly schemes because their interest is also protected

Bori85
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:48 pm

Re: big tittles small brain

#7

Unread post by Bori85 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:08 pm

think wrote:how can they. They are the number one crooks. They collect money from the mumineen aqnd then spend it on themselves This dabba scheme is to cater to providing food to some of the members of the goonda committee who's wives do not know how to cook. This is free food for them.
secondly atlanta jamaat does not have a commercial kitchen where food can be prepared.They cater food through a catering service. such are the crooks and the spoilt brat of this jamaat. He is there for one reason and one reaso only. To make as much money as he can and the crooks of the goonda committee support him in his ugly schemes because their interest is also protected
@Mr.think

why are you not naming this "spoiled brat" , is there any reason for you not to post his name here on this site.
As for the barkati dabba, if the food is catered by a catering service and not prepared in the kitchens of Markaz, then how can it be called 'Barkat nu jaman", anyways, I wonder even if it's prepared by bori women as in the case of Mississauga markaz, what is the barkat about it? Making fools of DB's by forcing them to take these dabbas.

think
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

Re: big tittles small brain

#8

Unread post by think » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:36 pm

It is no big secret, The name of this atlanta Amil i.e.brat. whose full name as he likes it to be addressed is
AL HAdd UL Anjabul Assad Janab Moez Bhaisaib Wajihuddin.
yes this dabba scheme was understood to feed the poor and needy. Those poor folks who could on put food on their table, but the manhoos had a crooked agenda. He and his cronies are demanding big money.
yes the food is catered by the goonda committee because there is no commercial kitchen . The food may be cooked by khoja women. It is irrelevant as to who cooks the food or how much it costs, as long as the goonda committee can charge a hefty amount and come out with enough money to send the brat and his family to India first class ticket so that he can do araz to muffi for more barakat for atlanta mumineen. Such is the state of affairs and such are some of the brainwashed abdes of atlanta.
As some one has said"instead of irrational belief and faith, I prefer to have a rational logical mind. Better to become a secular humanist and serve people irrespective of their religion, race or gender.

think
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

Re: big tittles small brain

#9

Unread post by think » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:35 pm

F.Y.I the dabba food prepared in new jersey jamaat is also cooked by a non bohra urdu speaking women.

Maqbool
Posts: 848
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 4:01 am

Re: big tittles small brain

#10

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:23 am

Bori85 wrote:
think wrote:how can they. They are the number one crooks. They collect money from the mumineen aqnd then spend it on themselves This dabba scheme is to cater to providing food to some of the members of the goonda committee who's wives do not know how to cook. This is free food for them.
secondly atlanta jamaat does not have a commercial kitchen where food can be prepared.They cater food through a catering service. such are the crooks and the spoilt brat of this jamaat. He is there for one reason and one reaso only. To make as much money as he can and the crooks of the goonda committee support him in his ugly schemes because their interest is also protected
@Mr.think

why are you not naming this "spoiled brat" , is there any reason for you not to post his name here on this site.
As for the barkati dabba, if the food is catered by a catering service and not prepared in the kitchens of Markaz, then how can it be called 'Barkat nu jaman", anyways, I wonder even if it's prepared by bori women as in the case of Mississauga markaz, what is the barkat about it? Making fools of DB's by forcing them to take these dabbas.
Now the team under Taha sehzada will come out with explanation how the barakat comes. There are uloos are on every branch to believe.

KhalifatulRahman
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:53 am

Re: big tittles small brain

#11

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:32 am

if muffy still cant make out some thing is wrong with his schemes, then is he dumbest of all other zadas.....

KhalifatulRahman
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:53 am

Re: big tittles small brain

#12

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:35 am

its a common sense (even my driver who is a muslims guy) knows, dabbas shud be for poor and needy not for some millionaire who can already afford to cook and survive.

JC
Posts: 1624
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:01 am

Re: big tittles small brain

#13

Unread post by JC » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:42 pm

Dabaa is just another addition to Long List of Items abdes pay for ......... one more. Now on wajebat form there would be one more items - Units of Dabaa ...!!
Then next Malabis (Leebas) is coming, let Ramadan come and you will see Payrayhan on sale (last Ramadan we heard instructions of Muffi about this - no pockets, specific buttons etc), Jamat will sell these with 100000% markup and abdes will buy, dabaa is food with sheefa in your tummy, this is clothes with sheefa on your tummy..!! and wait, specific rings are also coming ............ next what transportation, boarding/lodging ........... and in the end you all KNOW WHAT humans need ............ :wink:

think
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

Re: big tittles small brain

#14

Unread post by think » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:37 pm

This brat prefers to eat first and then pray. He will collect his money salams, then right at the time of prayers he will sit down to eat with his goonda's . Most of the people after food would have left so only himself and a few others will pray along with him after food. Commonsense would be to first pray since it is time for prayers, and then sit down for food .