Mansoos Apes Rahul Gandhi.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Mansoos Apes Rahul Gandhi.

#1

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:09 pm

THE RAILWAY BOGIE WHICH WAS ESPECIALLY REFURBISHED FOR MUFFY DURING HIS RAJKOT TO RATLAM JOURNEY. IT IS NO DIFFERENT FROM THE POLITICIAN RAHUL GANDHI WHO REPORTEDLY WENT TO THE VILLAGES IN UP AND BIHAR AND STAYED IN THE POOR VILLAGERS HUTS AND ALSO SLEPT OVERNIGHT AND MANAGED TO HAVE A PHOTO-OP OF THE SAME. HOW LONG HE STAYED IN THE JHOPDAS AND HOW LONG HE SPENT HIS NIGHTS IN AIRCONDITIONED COMFORT IN NEARBY HOTELS OR HIS FLASHY CAR IS ANYONES GUESS. WHAT MATTERS WERE HIS PICTURES IN JHOPDAS.

SAME GOES WITH MUFFY, ABDES WERE FLOORED WHEN THEY LEARNT THAT THEIR MASTER PREFERED TO TRAVEL IN A TRAIN BUT WERE UNAWARE OF THE LUXURY PROVIDED TO HIM IN HIS PERSONAL BOGIE.
[img]http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/5276/i ... wa0010.jpg[/img]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[img]http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/9320 ... wa0009.jpg[/img]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

KhalifatulRahman
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:53 am

Re: Mansoos Apes Rahul Gandhi.

#2

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:22 am

wallahi, I swear by ALLAH and his prophet(s), I know momeenin in INDIA whos permanent houses are not well furnished as this muffys temporary train bogie....

mnoorani
Posts: 425
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:05 am

Re: Mansoos Apes Rahul Gandhi.

#3

Unread post by mnoorani » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:51 am

Dear Mr. GM,
It is really unfortunate that you got upset at the sight of luxury that our Maula Mansoos travels in.
Why are you jealous ???
Why do you thnk that it is forbidden for the releigous leader not to ape the prince of the largest democracy in the world. It is a well known fact that the Islamic rulers of the Banu Ummayya and the Ottomans were living the lives that would be considered the epitome of luxury. Our wise maula the mansoos is trying to break down the dividing walls between the shia and the sunnis. This is the reason that the lives of the Rich Sunni Khalifas are being taaken as an example and the Mansoos is trying his level best to live up to it. And at the same he claims to be the lover of Ahle Bait. This is the power of being rightfull. As he knows the hidden ilm. The brutality and frugality of life were to be followed only by Maula Ali. But our Mansoos cannot survive such spartan existence thus there is an exception and he is forced to emaluate the Banu Ummayya just to spread love between Sunnis and Shias.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Mansoos Apes Rahul Gandhi.

#4

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:08 pm

HERDS OF CATTLE FLOCK AT THE STATION TO BID FAREWEL TO THEIR MASTER :-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz2UJ_qu ... e=youtu.be

Al Zulfiqar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:01 am

Re: Mansoos Apes Rahul Gandhi.

#5

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:55 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:HERDS OF CATTLE FLOCK AT THE STATION TO BID FAREWEL TO THEIR MASTER :-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz2UJ_qu ... e=youtu.be
i hope they were properly milked and every last drop of nectar was sucked out of them. a lot of barking vicious attack dogs are needed to keep such a large herd in line.

after the herd was dissipated, the mansoos must have retired into his luxurious lodgings on wheels to breathe a sigh of blessed relief, having escaped from the frantic cries and panicked mob of screaming insane banshees!


KhalifatulRahman
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:53 am

Re: Mansoos Apes Rahul Gandhi.

#6

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:42 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:HERDS OF CATTLE FLOCK AT THE STATION TO BID FAREWEL TO THEIR MASTER :-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz2UJ_qu ... e=youtu.be
I cant believe 10 years back even I use rush for so called deedar...this is just so stupid....

JC
Posts: 1624
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Mansoos Apes Rahul Gandhi.

#7

Unread post by JC » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:23 pm

Bro AZ,
Manhoos must have thought ........ Ch****** mar gayee, SHUKUR hai awladaay chor gayay ....... :lol:

Bro Khalifa,
It is sad you have not done the DEEDAR for last 10 years and that is the reason you are not a Deendar Abde .. :(
Please repent, take out NazerulMuqam, do neyat for Zeyafat, and you will be sent to Janat (or jamia!)

tanwir23
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:04 am

Re: Mansoos Apes Rahul Gandhi.

#8

Unread post by tanwir23 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:13 am

mnoorani wrote:Dear Mr. GM,
It is really unfortunate that you got upset at the sight of luxury that our Maula Mansoos travels in.
Why are you jealous ???
Why do you thnk that it is forbidden for the releigous leader not to ape the prince of the largest democracy in the world. It is a well known fact that the Islamic rulers of the Banu Ummayya and the Ottomans were living the lives that would be considered the epitome of luxury. Our wise maula the mansoos is trying to break down the dividing walls between the shia and the sunnis. This is the reason that the lives of the Rich Sunni Khalifas are being taaken as an example and the Mansoos is trying his level best to live up to it. And at the same he claims to be the lover of Ahle Bait. This is the power of being rightfull. As he knows the hidden ilm. The brutality and frugality of life were to be followed only by Maula Ali. But our Mansoos cannot survive such spartan existence thus there is an exception and he is forced to emaluate the Banu Ummayya just to spread love between Sunnis and Shias.
I don't think this mansoos is a 'maula'. He is an ordinary person enjoying the benefits of being born in the right family who is looting the simple bohras.

tanwir23
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:04 am

Re: Mansoos Apes Rahul Gandhi.

#9

Unread post by tanwir23 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:16 am

JC wrote:Bro AZ,
Manhoos must have thought ........ Ch****** mar gayee, SHUKUR hai awladaay chor gayay ....... :lol:

Bro Khalifa,
It is sad you have not done the DEEDAR for last 10 years and that is the reason you are not a Deendar Abde .. :(
Please repent, take out NazerulMuqam, do neyat for Zeyafat, and you will be sent to Janat (or jamia!)
Oh! So u think this mansoos is going to send you to jannat. If you think so u are not a muslim because only Allah can send any person to jannat or jahannam. Even the prophet (PBUH) did not have such powers.

mnoorani
Posts: 425
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:05 am

Re: Mansoos Apes Rahul Gandhi.

#10

Unread post by mnoorani » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:46 am

@ Tanwir,
It really does not matter what you think. Infact nobody has asked you to think at all.
The mansoos is a maula. He is not an ordinary person. Look at the wealth and gold at his disposal and he will take only from the selected few who get the sharaf. He has the ability to talk to the dead. When his brother died in Ahmedabad. The late Shahzaada conveyed his message and converesed with the Mansoos Mola. And you have the audacity to say that he is not a Maula !
You better repent and if your Najwa is a kings ransom then our dayaalu Mola will consider. If you have his permission then all is OK. You can even have liquor bars if you have the permission from Maula. All you should have is moolah.

tanwir23
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:04 am

Re: Mansoos Apes Rahul Gandhi.

#11

Unread post by tanwir23 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:16 pm

mnoorani wrote:@ Tanwir,
It really does not matter what you think. Infact nobody has asked you to think at all.
The mansoos is a maula. He is not an ordinary person. Look at the wealth and gold at his disposal and he will take only from the selected few who get the sharaf. He has the ability to talk to the dead. When his brother died in Ahmedabad. The late Shahzaada conveyed his message and converesed with the Mansoos Mola. And you have the audacity to say that he is not a Maula !
You better repent and if your Najwa is a kings ransom then our dayaalu Mola will consider. If you have his permission then all is OK. You can even have liquor bars if you have the permission from Maula. All you should have is moolah.
Dear brother!
i was unable to conclude whether yr comment is a satire or you are really serious because if the amount of wealth is the criterion then Bill Gates would be the God.

JC
Posts: 1624
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Mansoos Apes Rahul Gandhi.

#12

Unread post by JC » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:24 pm

Tanwir,
Burhan & Co can take you to Janat? The answer is Big NO, can they take you to Jahanum, the answer is Big Yes as God will also wonder how one could be that fool when He gave all of brians and adequate exposure to knowledge. So follow Bayway Maula and you will surely land in Fire .......... :o

Bohra spring
Posts: 1276
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Re: Mansoos Apes Rahul Gandhi.

#13

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:36 pm

Tanwir please introduce yourself....

Before we can judge whether you are advising, making a comment or sincerely want to know what happens amongst us let us establish this

are you a Bohra, if so you will have by upbringing and association understood the beliefs ? If you are not then it is a long story why bohras believe what they do

So once you get this sorted we can continue convincing the abdes, and believe me it is a long long journey with little cance of success...but sure join us!

mnoorani
Posts: 425
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:05 am

Re: Mansoos Apes Rahul Gandhi.

#14

Unread post by mnoorani » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:59 am

[quote="tanwir23"]
mnoorani wrote:@ Tanwir,
It really does not matter what you think. Infact nobody has asked you to think at all.
The mansoos is a maula. He is not an ordinary person. Look at the wealth and gold at his disposal and he will take only from the selected few who get the sharaf. He has the ability to talk to the dead. When his brother died in Ahmedabad. The late Shahzaada conveyed his message and converesed with the Mansoos Mola. And you have the audacity to say that he is not a Maula !
You better repent and if your Najwa is a kings ransom then our dayaalu Mola will consider. If you have his permission then all is OK. You can even have liquor bars if you have the permission from Maula. All you should have is moolah.

Dear brother!
i was unable to conclude whether yr comment is a satire or you are really serious because if the amount of wealth is the criterion then Bill Gates would be the God.[/quote]

@ Tanwir,
How can you ever think that my comments are satirical. Wealth alone is not the only criteria. There should be the raza as well. Raza is the weapon that can wipe away the years of sins of a munafiq and can also allow the late Mukasir to deal in Alcohol. ( He owned the Ambassador Hotel )

tanwir23
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:04 am

Re: Mansoos Apes Rahul Gandhi.

#15

Unread post by tanwir23 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:01 pm

Bohra spring wrote:Tanwir please introduce yourself....

Before we can judge whether you are advising, making a comment or sincerely want to know what happens amongst us let us establish this

are you a Bohra, if so you will have by upbringing and association understood the beliefs ? If you are not then it is a long story why bohras believe what they do

So once you get this sorted we can continue convincing the abdes, and believe me it is a long long journey with little cance of success...but sure join us!
Well bro!
let me introduce myself. I am a muslim. As for my identity my parents are qasre ali. But i have studied in a boarding school right from my childhood. So i don't know much about bohri beliefs. In school, i only knew that i was a muslim and so i went to a nearby mosque which i now know was a sunni mosque. There i used to see women and men attending to the grave beside the masjid where they performed a ritual akin to prayer and asked for several things from the dead. I, being a novice asked, what were the people doing? One of the people replied that it was a grave of some great pir, from whom people were asking for help in getting child, becoming rich etc. However, when I read the meaning of one of the Ayats of Surah Fatiha which we recite in every namaaz, it loosely translated as "you do we worship and you do we ask help from". So one question arose in my mind "Was a Muslim supposed to ask from a dead man". The answer was obviously a big 'No". So I started reading translations of Quran in English and that of original tafseers. Finally, I came to the conclusion that only Allah is capable of bestowing life, death, Jannat and Jahannam to a person. No-one, not even the Prophet (PBUH) had/has that capability. This is my limited knowledge of Islam. However, when I came to my ancestral home, I saw a completely different version of Islam which in my view is not Islam at all. I saw a human giving certificates of Jannat and people performing sajdah infront of him and taking oath of allegiance where they pledge their body and soul to this imposter. I was highly pained by this and so I was looking for a way to convey my thoughts without putting my family in danger.

Kaka Akela
Posts: 389
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Mansoos Apes Rahul Gandhi.

#16

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:44 pm

What a cacaphony story!!! You must be a dreamer. You think your qasr e aali parents will put you in a boarding school and forget all about you and also let you go to pray in sunni mosque, yeah, yeah, yeah, tell us more stories. I don't think you are anywhere close to qasr e aali, you are just saying that to impress the Forum readers, I am sure impressed, so tell me before you going to Boarding school you never saw anyone giving sajda to the dai and how come your misaq was not taken???

So silly, Will not believe anything you say any further.

Safiuddin
Posts: 546
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:01 am

Re: Mansoos Apes Rahul Gandhi.

#17

Unread post by Safiuddin » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:37 pm

As for my identity my parents are qasre ali.
Dear Prince or Princess Qasre Ali,

Please do us all a favor and take your pretentious and pompous moron self somewhere else. By your own
words you've shown us your arrogance and propensity to prevaricate. "MY parents are from the House of the Most High, I am a "Royal".
What a pathetic human being you are: pretending to be someone you aren't so that you can ignore your deep-seated feelings of
inadequacy and insecurity.
Gee, that sounds just like your Mom and Dad.
Agar ye sharam ki baat such hain, to jaawo - aur ek chillu bhar paani mein doob maro.
Agar yeh baat ghalat hain, to jaawo - aur ek chillu bhar paani mein doob maro.

tanwir23
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:04 am

Re: Mansoos Apes Rahul Gandhi.

#18

Unread post by tanwir23 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:54 am

Kaka Akela wrote:What a cacaphony story!!! You must be a dreamer. You think your qasr e aali parents will put you in a boarding school and forget all about you and also let you go to pray in sunni mosque, yeah, yeah, yeah, tell us more stories. I don't think you are anywhere close to qasr e aali, you are just saying that to impress the Forum readers, I am sure impressed, so tell me before you going to Boarding school you never saw anyone giving sajda to the dai and how come your misaq was not taken???

So silly, Will not believe anything you say any further.
Well bro!
u may believe or not believe but this was the truth. As for my father, he is such a part of the inner circle that he and others are allowed what no ordinary bohris are. He just donated Rs.25 lakhs to a zaada and got the permission to get his son enrolled in a boarding school (surprise surprise that too run by a christian missionary) since he wanted me to be a free thinking individual. Also at that time i was just 5 years. Other members of my Jamaat were told that I was living with my uncle at Canada. As for a sunni mosque, it was just sheer chance that i entered the mosque alongwith one of my sunni friends(at that time i was not aware of the terms, sunni, shi etc). As for misaq, i was narrating the sequence of events when i was taken for misaq.

Bohra spring
Posts: 1276
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Re: Mansoos Apes Rahul Gandhi.

#19

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:45 am

Tanwir if you are qasre Ali, why would you need to bribe your own zada, even then to allow you to go to a christian school where you had a Sunni friend.....are you making up stories as you go along.

You were pretending to be in Canada ...and you never visited the jamaat in years ...including Ashura , lailatul qadr....what....rubbish you did not know all the years that there were non bohra Muslims ....

The way you describe Sunni as if they are strange cult....what were you expecting when you entered a Sunni mosque...they would be doing matam of Abubakr AS or have photos of their Mufti....

Surely there was easier way...

Any way keep your stories to yourself....I don't trust you you are here to write mischief, drop the melodrama. You can carry on blogging,

Kaka Akela
Posts: 389
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Mansoos Apes Rahul Gandhi.

#20

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:48 pm

Tanwir23 wrote
"As for my father, he is such a part of the inner circle that he and others are allowed what no ordinary bohris are. He just donated Rs.25 lakhs to a zaada and got the permission to get his son enrolled in a boarding school (surprise surprise that too run by a christian missionary) since he wanted me to be a free thinking individual."

Well, Well, finally we are pieceing the fragments of your dreamed up stories, so now you are a boy which was not obvious to us by your pseudo pen name, everyone thought you were a girl as Tanwir is a girl]s name, this is what an individual thinking person does.

Earlier you said you are a qasre aali, and now you say your father is in the inner circle to qasre aali, that doesn't make you qasre aali.

If your dad is in inner circle than he doesn't have to give 25 lakhs to any zadas, that too not for admission to Jamia but a mission school, if he has given 5 lakhs to mission school, you would have graduated with high honors and saved the 20 lakhs for a brain-replacement surgery for you.

As time goes by your stories are getting more interesting, please keep it up, it is good entertainment for us and adds to the laughs we get from Al Zulfikar's hilarious posts.

Sometime ago I think there was a genuine "Bensaheba" on this forum, she has totally disappeared, may be she was caught and sacrificed (divorced), which is easy for those qasre aali people. or she was a pretender just like you. But Prince Tanwir23 don't you disappear on us, we are enjoying your flip flops and turnarounds, keep digging the hole bigger as you crawl in it.

asad
Posts: 777
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:54 am

Re: Mansoos Apes Rahul Gandhi.

#21

Unread post by asad » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:18 am

I cant believe senior members of the forum have responded to this Guy who in all probability is our old friend incredible in his new awatar.

Safiuddin
Posts: 546
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:01 am

Re: Mansoos Apes Rahul Gandhi.

#22

Unread post by Safiuddin » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:10 pm

Asad,
Let the boy bring his baqwaas. I find him quite amusing - let's thrash him every time he shows up.
He could have remained quiet and been considered a fool,
but he has opened his mouth and removed all doubt. :oops:

tanwir23
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:04 am

Re: Mansoos Apes Rahul Gandhi.

#23

Unread post by tanwir23 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:57 pm

So now i understand the cause of your collective anguish. Sorry! but what can i do if i am a 'boy' and not 'girl' or some divorced women looking for a handsome bohra hunk. However, if you all insist, I sure will be able to pretend, after all this forum seriously needs some female attention.

Bohra spring
Posts: 1276
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Re: Mansoos Apes Rahul Gandhi.

#24

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:57 pm

Tanwir and others...let us call a ceasefire ...

Just cut the crap and in your discussion cut to the point...no need to go into I was this and that...

Al Zulfiqar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:01 am

Re: Mansoos Apes Rahul Gandhi.

#25

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:29 am

brothers safiuddin, bohra spring, asad et al,

you should not be too surprised and disappointed with tanwir. you cannot blame him. if there is anyone to blame it is bhai gm.

with the way he has worded the title of this thread, it is bound to attract all sorts of simians and part humanoids, with some neanderthals thrown in for good measure

Al Zulfiqar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:01 am

Re: Mansoos Apes Rahul Gandhi.

#26

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:17 pm

qoud erat demonstrandum!!!