A pure lie from the hardcore beliver

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Maqbool

A pure lie from the hardcore beliver

Unread post by Maqbool » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:57 am

I have pasted followings from the shiachat forum "Dawoodi Bohra beliefs and practices". I would like to bring to the notice of all DBs how Mr. Fakhruddin lie to defend the sayedana. It will be interesting to read the whole thread hear:http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php ... e__st__125

Posted 21 October 2009 - 03:13 AM

Fakhruddin, on 20 October 2009 - 11:06 PM, said:
Also in modern day, when a individual like us stay in good appartments and drive expensive car, you expect us to allow our dai to stay on road and make him walk. Brother it is our thanks to him that we shower on him what we can, because of favours of All 52 dais have bestowed upon mumineens.

Brother Fakhruddin,

What you have said above is a very weak argument. I have noticed poor Bohris who go on bicycles. I am not trying to be disrespectful, but if your community have enough money to let the Dai live in palaces why are common Bohris living in poverty. Dont you think community should work for the poor first and up-lift their condition.

WS

Fakhruddin
Posted 21 October 2009 - 05:16 AM

Orion, on 21 October 2009 - 03:13 AM, said:
Brother Fakhruddin,

What you have said above is a very weak argument. I have noticed poor Bohris who go on bicycles. I am not trying to be disrespectful, but if your community have enough money to let the Dai live in palaces why are common Bohris living in poverty. Dont you think community should work for the poor first and up-lift their condition.

WS

Brother Orion.
I would suggest you ask the same bohri this question, and tell me the reply.
I myself is a common bohri earn little living, travel by bus and sweat in hardwork, but i don't agree with all the people like yourself talking bohri Dai living royally.
My brother you looking at mirage of what non-bohris have portraited to you. Come to real bohri he will give you his piece of mind.

I guess you have not learnt about the development programmes carried out across India and the world for upliftment of Bohris.
ex is Makeover of Bhendibazaar. On average in bhendi bazaar a person has 150 sq feet house which in todays value is Rs 1.8 million, after this development program, minimum house area will be 350 sq feet value of which will become Rs. 4.2 million increase of 2.3 times. Doesn't Bohris tend to benefit, and remember nobody has to give money.

Also what can a dai do, Bohris are increase payment of zakat and khums year after year. No of people are also increasing year after year.
Last year my friend gave Rs 1.5 lacs, the barakat of zakat made him earn so much this year that he gave 5 lacs this year and he intend to give 11 lacs next year.
same has happen with me. Now tell me why would somebody just go on increasing zakat payment to syedna every year.
Syedna has rightfull said in one waaz. World is striven by financial crisis, but my mumineen are not affected, this year the money and no of people have increased manifold then last year. This because of Allahs and Imam uz Zaman favour on my mumineen.

And its my open challenge to you, bring one bohri who must have reduced the zakat amount year after year.
Also brother don't see the material things see intrinsic part. All money collected are subject to audit by Reserve Bank of India. This money is spend on building so many masjids, Zarih of Alhe bait, Free food on fridays, Ramazan, Moharrum. on an average a bohri can get dinner in masjid for atleast 150 days in year for free. Also managing holy places in India and outside india and across the world. Salarys admin cost and many other things.
Have anybody who questions ever tried to scan Dais whole day activities. Does he enjoy money or spend all day in religious activities and ibadaat.
I may live in palace, but can still live life of poor, that what Dai does, not materialistically but spiritually.
If you want i would post you the one day activity of Syedna.
Also in current syedna we have golden age, but in past 51 dais things were very bad, and my brother, we have been tortured killed, brutally murdered by muslims. See city of Ahmadabad how every grave is of shaheeds killed by hands of other muslims.

Its very easy to just look from sitting at the fence and comment, and feel you have the knowledge of every thing, please come inside and see carefully, and you will understand. 2million bohris are not wrong or stupid to follow syedna, mind you, we are called bohra which means traders in India, and we know what is profitable or no.

Also please understand everything is routed through syedna as it was done in Prophets (SAW) time. Community is one through syedna and projects are done accordingly
Also you can't expect syedna to stand on road and distribute money to poor bohris, because that would negate the principle of Islam, that is earning through hardwork and to accept what Allah has ordained and to pass the test in given situation. Also the person would have loose value for money and hard work. He will think why to work sit at home enjoy, we get free money from syedna.
My brother its very easy to comment by you, but once you come in and understand it will be very difficult for you to leave and that's my challenge for you.

PS if you want i will post daily activities of syedna.

Safiuddin

Re: A pure lie from the hardcore beliver

Unread post by Safiuddin » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:44 pm

Also you can't expect syedna to stand on road and distribute money to poor bohris, because that would negate the principle of Islam, that is earning through hardwork and to accept what Allah has ordained and to pass the test in given situation. Also the person would have loose value for money and hard work. He will think why to work sit at home enjoy, we get free money from syedna.
So Imam Ali Zain Al Abedeen should have stayed home and never personally delivered food to the needy.
He should have told them to work hard and accept what Allah has ordained. Based on the above argument of Ghada Fakhruddin,
Burhanuddin and his children have loose value for money and hard work. They think, "Why to work and sit at home enjoy,
we get free money from every Bohri we see."

It's no wonder that Hindu converts to Islam exploit these people on a daily basis.

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:29 am

Why 25cr. public follow our Nabi saheb?only 8 to 10 million bohari follow the dai ,why?The prophet guide all ummah by self living as per Quran not gave only sermon upon the Quran.This the basic difference .

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:50 am

Bohras number around 1 million or less.