A Fraud Going On Under Kothar's Watchful Eye.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

A Fraud Going On Under Kothar's Watchful Eye.

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:55 pm

A text msg doing rounds in Bohra circles exposes a fraud going on right under the nose of kothar :-

"I, Ali Asger resident of Mumbai recieved an sms for Karbala Ziarat Tour @ Rs.48,000/- per head for a 14 day stay. This package was attractive and hence we contacted the sender of the sms message, Mr.Hussain. He briefed us and we were satisfied. I then questioned as to how he could afford such a competitive package as compared to other traveling agents. He said that we are doing just khidmat of Syedna Saheb to please him and wish to get his blessings only. I fell in his trap due to religious sentiments and obtained qarz-e-hasanah of Rs.2,80,000/- from Burhani Qarzan Hasanah, Mumbai.

Afterwards I submitted the required documents alongwith booking amount to Hutaib Travels as per his instructions. I also submitted 4 passports to Hussain in Mumbai in November 2012. Hussain assured me that the tour is scheduled on 4th Dec 2012 and we should deposit Rs.1,92,000/- in one Sakina Sajjad's Account at Bank of Baroda, Account No.33700100003211. Later on this date was changed and new date was given which was 11th Dec. They gave excuse of non-availibility of seats. Again a fresh date was provided which was 18th Jan 2013 which was again postponed to 25th Jan. Till 23rd Jan Hussain assured us that our tickets were confirmed and it could be collected on 24th Jan 2013. Again on 24th Jan, Hussain gave another lame excuse that by mistake our passports were not sent for Visa. Afterwards Hussain referred us directly to his partner, Hussain Sajjad Davawala from Jhalra Patan.

I then contacted Hussain Sajjad Davawala and he convinced me that he would provide me a confirmed booking for 5th Feb 2013. On tuesday the 5th Feb, in the morning we were asked to collect the tickets for the 6th morning flight. Hussain Parekh informed us on tuesday that nothing has been done and Hussain davawala has cheated me. I contacted some people in Patan to know about him and it was revealed that he is a top class cheater and fraudster. He was also involved in a money scam in Dubai due to which his entry is banned in UAE.

Mumenin should beware of such rascals who betray even Zaireen-e-hussain. They must first check the credit worthiness of the tour organisers and deal only with licensed tour operators who have established offices.

Details of Hussain Sajjad davawala:-
Full Name: Hussain Sajjad Davawala,
Address : Near Husaini Shifa Khana, Bohri Mohalla, near Bade Mandir, Jhalra Patan.
Cell No : 9929024700.

We then contacted the Jhalra Patan Amil saheb Shk Saifuddin and informed him about this fraud to which he said "Do what you want, Iam not interested, dont disturb me". Afterwards I contacted the Jamat Secretary and narrated the whole episode. I told him to keep an eye on this criminal but in reply he said "Jamat is not your servant". We never expected such a rude reply from Amil and Jamat secretary. Is this a reply to a mumin in musibat ?

We the mazlum zaireen request you to submit our appeal in Molana Burhanudin (TUS) for justice and recovery of the amount. This manhus Hussain Sajjad Davawala is like Yazid ibne Muawiyah and not less then Shimar. His parents are also partners in the crime. Our amount was remitted in the account of his mother Sakina. This son of Yazid openly says that no one in the dawat can touch him as he has close contacts with the higher ups. This maloon shall face the same fate as his master Yazid faced, Insha Allah.

Abde Syedna
Ali Asger, Mumbai.
Cell No.9920524030.

Bohra spring

Re: A Fraud Going On Under Kothar's Watchful Eye.

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:27 pm

We then contacted the Jhalra Patan Amil saheb Shk Saifuddin and informed him about this fraud to which he said "Do what you want, Iam not interested, dont disturb me". Afterwards I contacted the Jamat Secretary and narrated the whole episode. I told him to keep an eye on this criminal but in reply he said "Jamat is not your servant". We never expected such a rude reply from Amil and Jamat secretary. Is this a reply to a mumin in musibat ?

We the mazlum zaireen request you to submit our appeal in Molana Burhanudin (TUS) for justice and recovery of the amount. This manhus Hussain Sajjad Davawala is like Yazid ibne Muawiyah and not less then Shimar. His parents are also partners in the crime. Our amount was remitted in the account of his mother Sakina. This son of Yazid openly says that no one in the dawat can touch him as he has close contacts with the higher ups. This maloon shall face the same fate as his master Yazid faced, Insha Allah.
First ...why do you not know the farman not to use facebook, twitter or sms to complain ...so already you have done ghoona..pachi raza waghar sikhaman na apo

Opps sorry Bhai Aliasger Abde Sayedna....you are a ghulam of dawaat so the Amil is right...a badhu hikmat che kem zehen ma nathi

Yes Sheikh if not already, Sajjad will have contacts higher up...he is doing with the raza of someone special...are you questioning the intent of a khizmat ghuzar, have you not read they starve forts .., they are not in khizamt for their own desires...name any who do it for selfish reasons like, money, fame..burhani guards, shabab, muffy women,

Samjilow tamari ziyarat kubool they gayi ena thi soo wathare che...khota Iraq jow , taklif uparo....niyat hathi, ane paisa this prove kari...samjilow bhai...

A badu lakhi ne munafik ne kem khush karo cho

I suggest you let go the money...as najwa to the dawaat...you will get so much barakat that the 2lakh will become 2 crore....if you were intelligent after all this museebat you will do araz of Ziafat and your name will go out in sms and Amils worldwide will do wah wah !

Az bhai what can you advise other abdes !

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:49 pm

Mr Ali Asger,

I'm truly sorry to hear of your plight. I know for a fact that there are plenty of Bohris who,
just like their masters at Burhanuddin, Inc., will exploit, cheat, and rape anyone they can.
I suggest you find someone who will help you to file a civil suit against these shaitaans.

I can't make this clear enough to you: the Kothar is NOT watching out for you. Amils and
their goonda jamaat members care NOT for you or your family. Burhanuddin has NO interest in you,
and never has. If you were a lakhpati, they would be running after you to make you feel important with empty titles
and seats. Do yourself and your family a favor: stay away form these manhoos, lying, cheating, and hypocrite people.
Get out of this cult, and start thinking for yourself. If you want to go to Karbala, there are myriad numbers of people
that can book a trip for you. Don't believe that you are doing any good by going to a Bohri.

Get this through your head NOW: this cult is a dangerous and vile organization that has no interest in your welfare.
Walk away and live your life according to the rules and ways that you know to be true.
Do you really need these heinous monsters and terrorists to determine your every step?

Again, I'm very sorry to hear this. May you be fortunate enough to visit the Haram of Husain Ibn Ali.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:57 pm

Safiuddin bhai...Did you also text msg, your above post to Abde Ali asger, since you've addressed it to him :roll:??

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:14 am

received this from few people

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:03 pm

Bohra spring wrote:
bro bohra spring,

i feel sorry for those cheated. this is not a joking matter. it is also quite surprising that the amil and secy are refusing to put pressure on this rascal. maybe they feel its best they keep an arm's length distance in order not to get into legal hassles.

i would not blame the kothar for this. bohras should only make their bookings through well-established travel agencies who have proper premises and have been in business since a long time. it is partially the mistake of these innocent victims that they put their trust in a fly-by-night shifty fellow just because he looks like a devout abde.

they can always go the police and lodge a complaint.

think

Unread post by think » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:31 pm

This is nothing new. Know of a guy in Bombay that collected a huge amount of money from bohras for dai salgirah event. He claimed he had the raza of the zada. He was just an adnaa khidmatguzar carrying out this noble deed. After collecting a huge amount ,he escaped to Karachi and is living a good life with all the loot.

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:11 am

Whole kothar is gangs of cheater ,husain is the smallest fish of the kothar's pond.There is popular quote in Gujarati
YATHA RAJA TATHA PRAJA, MEANS JAISA RAJA VAISI PRAJA.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:01 am

I'm not doubting the authenticity of this person's claim, but there are few interesting things I found to be odd.. If the accused man is a top cheater and fraud, why would he involve more people, after the scam (got the money) was over??

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:31 pm

Another thing that's bothering me,,, Can anyone, just start a tread on any person with there full name and picture, and accuse them without any proof, witness or hearing the accuses side of story?? I not defending this guy, but is it right/fair to publish this??

I would understand if he was a public figure, but he isn't..

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:48 pm

You know Boom you're absolutely right. Could this have been some vindictive lashout towards someone
because he made someone else angry or dissatisfied - and then decided to retaliate by writing this
on a public forum?
Thank you for pointing this out.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:02 pm

yeah, It could have been something like that.. Today, it's this Abde's picture, tomorrow it could be ours or some innocent individual.. I don't think we should be passing judgement with the only proof, which looks like a campaign that's started from the victim's side.. And since this women in gagra (Admin) can''t do there job, it's our responsibility to remind them..

And I would really like someone to school me in Islamic law and this case..
-Is it permitted, to spread hearsay about someone else's affair??
-Is it a sin??

And I'm not looking for yes and no answer..

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:56 pm

"And since this women in gagra (Admin)......."Stating thus is the same as that what you are opposing.
Aministration has got a lot of guts to do what he is doing.

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:06 pm

"And I'm not looking for yes and no answer.."
Well the answer is YES and NO.

If you want an Islamic knowledge on the subject you need to join a "School"
(Madresa).

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:37 pm

Ohh.. looks like I've touched someone's sensitive side.. I'm sorry if my comment offended you or your caretaker.. I don't see how, me teasing the Admin is the same as what I'm opposing (makes me wonder).. I guess, your reinforcement will be soon arriving to your aid..

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:34 pm

Sis ponga,
I've nothing against the administration of this site and they know it very well.. They are human's and bound to make mistakes, just like the rest of us.. And the gagra comment is nothing new to them.. ok. End of story..

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:48 pm

Okay BOOM,
If Administration takes it then I have also nothing more to say.
No offence taken. Even though you call me Sis. I will get my name changed to PONGI BHORI.
Okay this posting would fall under Geebat (Back Biting) or Tohmat (False Accusation). Both are classified as great sins, worst than Zina (adultry)
for Allah may forgive the Zina, but only the Back bitten or the Falsely accused would have to forgive.
In English law it would fall under Tort's Law for mischief and malice and if proved could result in money awards.
Where as in religion as in Islam, Allah would do justice for the SIN commited.
But there would be no harm if when one is realy harmed TRULY, there would be no wrong done. As TRUTH is the best defence under Tort's.
Law.
My own experience has shown that such posting on this very site has resulted in justice done. As even when the accused does not know about this site there are plenty of Bhoris who will bring it to his notice. This site is visited by many. Both the parties are bought to gather by friends and settlement results.
I would not advice this site be used for airing grievances, as the purpose
is for Reform. However to some extend Abdes and their wrong doing alongwith those of the Kothar should be outed. And there is section on this site where such cases are being presented.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:28 pm

Boom..if you are so concerned for justice may be call the accused and invite him to come on this site to clear his name. And by the way the sms was generated by Abdes !
Are you defending the accused or doubting the issue ? Leave the Admin alone...

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:16 am

Bhai ponga,
Thank you answering my inquiry..
ponga bhori wrote: I would not advice this site be used for airing grievances, as the purpose is for Reform.
This is exactly what I was thinking in regards to this Forum, because I don't won't it to lose it's integrity..
ponga bhori wrote: However to some extend Abdes and their wrong doing alongwith those of the Kothar should be outed. And there is section on this site where such cases are being presented..
I agree with you, to a certain degree.. Those that are in public service should be outed but this is a common abde and the man is not even convicted.. Yes, he used the excuse of, "doing khidmat of Syedna Saheb" and we have only the victims side of the story.. If there was/shown proof by other victims, that they were swindled by this man, than I totally agree that it's in the public's interest to know about this man and how he operates..

We (reformist) are a different breed from the Abde..,Because we are critical thinkers.. And we shouldn't accept everything that's dished out to us and behave like a herd of sheep's..

How many people do we know in our community, that try to make there living, like this guy does?? I can ramble up many trade, that operate from their private homes, without any licence, just to make a few bucks..

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:19 am

Bohra spring wrote:Boom..if you are so concerned for justice may be call the accused and invite him to come on this site to clear his name.
I really don't know what kind of impression you have about this site.. This isn't a court and I'm not a lawyer.. And by the way, whom has given us the right to be judge & jury huh?? Do you have all the facts??
Bohra spring wrote:And by the way the sms was generated by Abdes !

Ohh, so everything that is circulating in our community, should be ditched out to the rest of the world, without any thought??
Bohra spring wrote:Are you defending the accused or doubting the issue ?
I'm doing/standing up for, what my conscience is telling me and I've already answered that, in my early post..
Bohra spring wrote:Leave the Admin alone...
Why should I??, when she & I, are such good friends..

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:37 am

Kothar is THE fraud, in itself, in totality!! Its an Evil.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:27 am

Touring business is a big revenue for kothar, although they can provide the so called “piety trip” at a lot more subsidized rates, but it’s one of the golden goose of kothar corporation.

I have come across many travel agents who are exclusively into bohra tourism. Postponing of dates and surprised inflation in rates is a common occurrence.

My mother opted for a packaged tour to “Pak Panjatan Ziyarats” ( Iraq, Egypt, Syria) unfortunately missing out on KSA and Yemen . After all payments done, she was asked to shell out INR 2000 per person as “Laagat”. Being a devout abde she too was disappointed at rampant corruption.

muminene

Unread post by muminene » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:13 pm

Dear Mumineen

Salaam

As soon as we have received Karbala Ziyarat Fraud Email from one mumin bhai, we contacted our tour operator Hussain Parek. He simply said that CONCORD TOURS AND TRAVELS, Mumbai Is handling this case. After one day he informed that Joon Bhaisaheb of Saify Mahal had 3 hours discussion with Concord Travel on this case. After a few days Husain Parekh informed that he and his partner Hussein Sajjad are called in Mumbai. After discussion with Husain Sajjad and Husain Parekh, Concord Travels informed that everything is now clear and he wishes to present this matter to Shehzada Qaidjoher Bhaisaheb.

Afterwards, Concord Travel and Hussein Parekh both informed that this matter is in the hands of Ibrahim Bhaishaeb, who will bear the Faiz e Husaini’s Lawazim amount of the Mazloom Zaireen inshallah, as a gift on the joeys’ occasion of the Milaad of Moulana Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb T.U.S. While air fair for entire group can be arrange from Dawat sources.

Above mentioned Travel agent provided us approximate Iraq departure date as 18th March 2013. He further demanded us charges for this , which is 10,000 per head which we have to pay before departure. All targeted senior citizens were agreed on it. Concord Travel started work immediately, but later on mentioned that due to the fresh order of Ibrahim Bhaisaheb he has stopped process till further order.

On the 102nd Milaad (Birthday) of Bawasaheb it was hoped that Ibrahim Bhaisaheb will arrange something from Dawat funds, but all efforts went futile, as he refused to help poor Zaireen senior citizens. Nor he is ready to take any action against criminal Husain Sajjad and his associates,who is a powerful Mafia.

Murtaza kaka

Bohra spring wrote:

First ...why do you not know the farman not to use facebook, twitter or sms to complain ...so already you have done ghoona..pachi raza waghar sikhaman na apo

Opps sorry Bhai Aliasger Abde Sayedna....you are a ghulam of dawaat so the Amil is right...a badhu hikmat che kem zehen ma nathi

Yes Sheikh if not already, Sajjad will have contacts higher up...he is doing with the raza of someone special...are you questioning the intent of a khizmat ghuzar, have you not read they starve forts .., they are not in khizamt for their own desires...name any who do it for selfish reasons like, money, fame..burhani guards, shabab, muffy women,

Samjilow tamari ziyarat kubool they gayi ena thi soo wathare che...khota Iraq jow , taklif uparo....niyat hathi, ane paisa this prove kari...samjilow bhai...

A badu lakhi ne munafik ne kem khush karo cho

I suggest you let go the money...as najwa to the dawaat...you will get so much barakat that the 2lakh will become 2 crore....if you were intelligent after all this museebat you will do araz of Ziafat and your name will go out in sms and Amils worldwide will do wah wah !