Follow Moula's Farman and Hikmat

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
abde53

Follow Moula's Farman and Hikmat

Unread post by abde53 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:31 pm

Aaliqadr Moula's bayan.:-
"Social life vaaste Facebook sukaam? Dosto ane biradaro namaz ni aala neeyat par masjid ma jame thai ane namaz baad tafri waaste saathe kahin bhi jaai. Facebook ni su zaroorat che, Gibat ane Hasad nu Ghar che. Har mumin, mumenaat ane khaas Youngsters ne kahun chu keh Facebook chodi do. Apni book to Quraan e Majeed che. Sagla ne kahun chu, Facebook chodi do, Mumin na paase ghana bija kaam hoi che, Facebook to yeh misal che keh jem Bavajisaheb Moula farmave che keh "Nivra na Nau Kaam" Mumin thodi nivra hoi che? Koi na maane to kehjo keh Mein kahun chu, to yeh maani jaase InshaAllah."

Our shafiq Bawa TUS has hikmat in this, many are exposing their birthdate, school name,friends name and with all these bad and evil things happening in the world and what is happening in Delhi and other with rape, this is what our Shafiq Bawa and Syedi wa Moulai Muffaddal BS has hikmat and doorandeshi. even progressives should listen to his advice

think

Re: Follow Moula's Farman and Hikmat

Unread post by think » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:57 pm

bs as full of bs. email bhi muke do, cell phone bhi muki do, texting bhi muki do, rolls royce car bhi muki do,plane ma safar bhi na karo, bail gari ma safar karo.

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:02 pm

abde53 wrote:Aaliqadr Moula's bayan.:-
"Social life vaaste Facebook sukaam? Dosto ane biradaro namaz ni aala neeyat par masjid ma jame thai ane namaz baad tafri waaste saathe kahin bhi jaai. Facebook ni su zaroorat che, Gibat ane Hasad nu Ghar che. Har mumin, mumenaat ane khaas Youngsters ne kahun chu keh Facebook chodi do. Apni book to Quraan e Majeed che. Sagla ne kahun chu, Facebook chodi do, Mumin na paase ghana bija kaam hoi che, Facebook to yeh misal che keh jem Bavajisaheb Moula farmave che keh "Nivra na Nau Kaam" Mumin thodi nivra hoi che? Koi na maane to kehjo keh Mein kahun chu, to yeh maani jaase InshaAllah."

Our shafiq Bawa TUS has hikmat in this, many are exposing their birthdate, school name,friends name and with all these bad and evil things happening in the world and what is happening in Delhi and other with rape, this is what our Shafiq Bawa and Syedi wa Moulai Muffaddal BS has hikmat and doorandeshi. even progressives should listen to his advice

The FARMAAN may have some of the Hikmat mentioned but the Intention to raise this Farmaan is something else they do not want Bohra's to join with the rest of the world and share all ZAADA'S & SYEDNA'S QADAMBOSI BETHAK,THE GIVE AWAY OF FARJEE TITLES LIKE MAFSUSIYAT & MULLA'S
if they are much concerned about the Mumineen then they must stop supporting the Dictators & Zaalim Govt' every where in the world for their benefits
and also they Must stop using Our Prophet & his Progeny's name in their Money laundering business

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:33 pm

i am willing to follow kaderbhai mansoos' hikmat, provided i too get to travel first class on planes or charter entire aircrafts or rent helicopters and entire luxury bogies on trains, cruise on the biggest and best luxury ships, fly the concorde, go on VIP safari trips in the wilds of africa, get to meet beautiful bohra air-hostesses and be wined and dined 24/7 with salaams running into hundreds of crores every month.

since i do not have the telepathic and mojizati powers of kaderbhai mansoos, and since i need to keep in touch with my hundreds of friends and relations all over the world and share their joys and sorrows, see them live and in person, i must request kaderbhai to share his magical powers with me, so i can converse with everyone as he does with his dead brother hoze' in jannat and can hear what imam hussain's horse whispered in his ears.

i subscribe to the miraculous faize mawaid burhani dabba, but alas it cannot keep me in touch with my near and dear ones on distant continents or show me their faces. often times it conjures up images of naked sadhus clamouring for our dabba food or bhai canadian attending markaz/masjid naked from the waist down without hizaar and topi.

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:50 pm

Bhai AZ and others
Before facebook and other social media, how did you stay in touch with everyone, our Shafiq Bawa used to travel in first class and he traveled in QE2 and the world leaders always communicated with others and not by facebook. AZ Bhai you have to give credit to our shafiq bawa TUS hikmat and that is why he is our leader so he can do all the things you mentioned for us without putting you in trouble and doing it for you,

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:08 pm

abde53 wrote:Bhai AZ and others
Before facebook and other social media, how did you stay in touch with everyone, our Shafiq Bawa used to travel in first class and he traveled in QE2 and the world leaders always communicated with others and not by facebook. AZ Bhai you have to give credit to our shafiq bawa TUS hikmat and that is why he is our leader so he can do all the things you mentioned for us without putting you in trouble and doing it for you,
bhai abde53,

i see your point. in fact before planes trains and cars, phones, or even the postal service, the prophet and his sahabas used to walk or travel on horseback or on mules. islam was spread by missionaries carrying the message to distant lands.

i suggest that while our mola uses every latest technology to travel or disseminate his mojizas and collect funds, or manage his financial empire, we abdes should stick to the ancient ways of the era of the prophets. we owe it to islam, to our deen and most of all to our dai, that he lives in utmost luxury while we slave for him. in it lies our ultimate salvation. if we please him, we please allah. so what if we have to sail in wooden dhows to perform haj, or travel on bullock-carts to galiakot etc, or stay in straw huts, it is but a small sacrifice for our lord, our master and allah on earth.

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:50 pm

abde53 wrote:Aaliqadr Moula's bayan.:-

I totally Agree All this crime happen because of facebook. If you are watching crime patrol serial there are lots of crime start from facebook only they can see your profile can miss use your picture and lots of things can happen.we dont know who is watching you. So NO MORE FACEBOOK !!!i JUST TERMINATE MY ACCOUNT.WHAT YOU GUYS ARE WAITING FOR?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:58 pm

shabbir4u wrote: JUST TERMINATE MY ACCOUNT.WHAT YOU GUYS ARE WAITING FOR?
shabbir4me,

i have terminated your account on facebook and on this site! we were all waiting for you to volunteer, now we will follow your great example. i have only one regret. i will miss your photos in shorts and sleeveless baniyan, sleeping, dancing, posing in front of raudat tahera and saifee mahal, doing kadambosi, giving zee-aafat, doing maatam etc.

but i suppose one has to give up some of life's simple pleasures for the sake of kaderbhai mansoos and for you.

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:19 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
shabbir4u wrote: JUST TERMINATE MY ACCOUNT.WHAT YOU GUYS ARE WAITING FOR?
shabbir4me,

i have terminated your account on facebook and on this site! we were all waiting for you to volunteer, now we will follow your great example. i have only one regret. i will miss your photos in shorts and sleeveless baniyan, sleeping, dancing, posing in front of raudat tahera and saifee mahal, doing kadambosi, giving zee-aafat, doing maatam etc.

but i suppose one has to give up some of life's simple pleasures for the sake of kaderbhai mansoos and for you.
I will Terminate you from my life. I saw u in dancing and running in naked with no....

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:20 pm

To All Who are defending Moula's Farman about Facebook
If facebook is corrupting the community how about the Film Industry. Why there is NO FARMAN TO COMMUNITY BOYCOTTING MOVIES.
The biggest Corrupt is the POLITICAL ESTABLISHMENTS and how come Kothari Goons and Moula has not asked people not to associate themselves with political nymphs. While Moula himself is showering the corrupts in the society and does not miss any opportunity to be on the news.
What a hypocrites establishment Kothari Goons are. Asking people to delete themselves from Facebook is nothing but insulating themselves off all the corruption they are being exposed off. First they went after this forum now they are after facebook and them comes Mid Day and Inquilab or any other news paper which exposes their corrupt and Ayaash life style.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:05 pm

shabbir4u wrote:
I will Terminate you from my life. ....
shabbir,

you have taken a solemn oath that you are shabbir4me. its in your name. then how can you be so cruel? you said terminate my account. that is what i did. i was only following your instructions O shabbir for me... :(

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:12 pm

think wrote:bs as full of bs. email bhi muke do, cell phone bhi muki do, texting bhi muki do, rolls royce car bhi muki do,plane ma safar bhi na karo, bail gari ma safar karo.
Shikar muki do, ziafat muki do, afrikia and zambia ni safar muki do......

Moala Mansoos aap to Nivra nathi...aap to Ibadaat ma shamil cho, kitabo likho cho, mumeenen waste upliftment pota na jaan si shamil cho, ....

surely someone literate can explain to him what social media is....posting comments is only one part of it.....and what to write is not the fault of the tool...facebook does many other things...

....maybe abdes can call it "cherokitab.org with raza and dua of ..."
Did anyone notice he thinks Facebook is something like a book by referring to it as a kitab...his minders who may be reading this site...please help him...dont just write his bayans...write every speech he says ..ask him to stay on the script...we may then believe he is really super natural

Are they really worried that community stuff is being discussed openly and randomly without control, filter...I think freedom of expression and source of information is a big threat to their relevance...internet or anything on it is something they can not control unless they are China who also struggle....they fear....

I have heard and have my own children, youngsters say they cross reference what they hear in bayan and end up challenging what I tell them or some priest tells the as Islamic ideology available on the internet sys something else...we have youngsters seeking knowledge from youtube, google, wiki...etc

This PDB movement would have not been populur if it was not for the internet and blogging made available.....

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:21 am

Shabbir4u and Abde53, my brothers in faith, do not waste your time or breath. Save it.

We do not need to thrust our beliefs down anyones throat. They are free to do as they wish.

Abde53bhai, You did good by posting our Aqa Maula's farmaan, now leave it. Jin logo ko isme hikmat dikhta hain, woh baat sunenge. Jinhe nahi dikhti hi, woh apne marzi ke maalik. Let them be and let them do as they wish.

I personally thank you for posting this message here.

Facebook is indeed a dangerous tool. It reveals many a private things that are best kept personal and not revealed to the world.

maine bhi iska ek bad example dekha hain jahan par khud mere hi personal photos aa gaye the, kissi aur ke sit par.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:39 am

Zinger Saahab,
Hamein to hikmat dikhti hai lekin Hamaare paak Mansoos ko to sirf Air Hostess dikhti hai.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:53 am

This farman is the height of hypocrisy. On one hand, the Kothar uses all sorts of technology to propagate their views on the other hand they want Bohras to stop using Facebook.

The real fact is not that Facebook is a bad for the individual, it is actually a fact that many youngsters come across alternative narratives and have started questioning the establishment. They have banned this site, they are now banning Facebook, which they now perceive as a threat to their monopoly.

Can somebody, especially the abdes here tell them that closing their eyes, is not going to stop the sun from rising! Like King Canute they cannot stop the tide.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:56 am

zinger wrote:Abde53bhai, You did good by posting our Aqa Maula's farmaan,
What a double standard. The farman is not to visit this site but to convey massage of aliqader they are using this site!! :o :o

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:29 am

Maqbool,

As much as the reformists want to distance themselves from us, we are still all, at the end of the day, dawoodi bohras.

thus, when abde53bhai posted this message, he meant it to be a message for all dawoodi bohra brethren, reformist and orthrodox.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:07 am

zinger wrote:

we are still all, at the end of the day, dawoodi bohras.
kfc zinger chicken nuggets,

sorry, but there is a major difference. only reformists are dawoodi bohras. the blind worshippers of the last 2 syednas are dawoodi ABDE bohras!

kuch samajh me aaya?

Hozefa

Unread post by Hozefa » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:19 am

Shehzada Saheb ye aje ziyafat bethak ma confirm kidu ke facebook na bara ma ali qadr moula TUS ye mumineen ne koi Farman taqidan jari nathi kidu ane m ghana ikhlaas na sathe farmayu ke aa to Mumin ne decide karwanu chhe k apna mate technology ma su achu che ne su galat.. pan am koi idara nu farman jari na thay .. pls forward to all

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:29 am

Another example Pls learn
Mom Discovers Tragedy on Facebook
Anna searched for her missing son for nearly a month. Then she received an odd Facebook message from someone she didn't know. I

it was on news[/b]

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:31 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
zinger wrote:

we are still all, at the end of the day, dawoodi bohras.
kfc zinger chicken nuggets,

sorry, but there is a major difference. only reformists are dawoodi bohras. the blind worshippers of the last 2 syednas are dawoodi ABDE bohras!

kuch samajh me aaya?
Okay what about Sy Muffadal Maula So now Reformist believe in Sy Muffadal maula. WELCOME BACK !!!!!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:43 pm

shabbir-for-me,

reformists believe in the 'office' of dai. that there must be a leader - dai- to lead our community, which is fundamental to our faith and is the cornerstone of our belief as a bohra. but there are clear guidelines on the qualifications of a dai and the person who occupies that solemn position. there are also clear restrictions on what a dai can do and cannot do.

please read bhai saifuddin insaf's just posted thread to see how the 51st and 52nd dai's have abused their position. they may be dai's, but their flagrant violations of our deeni principles and mockery of islam is not something that is tolerable and acceptable. in that respect, we may respect the office/position of dai but not the abuser who occupies that august office and thus belittles it.

does that sink into your puny brain, my dear shabbir-for-me?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:31 am

Hello Al Zulfiqar, very glad to know that you so strongly believe that our principle of faith states that we must have a Dai, a spiritual leader.

I too have posted something on the above-mentioned thread, i would request YOU TOO, to also please contribute to that as well

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:08 am

There is a big issue in the PDB doctrine...if you accept that since 46 th diai there was issues around authenticity f who the actual dia should have been, which was later made worse by STS and SMB abusing power, it brings the office of Imam zaman into question , whether imam zaman exists and if he does why no intervention when things are going from bad to worse. IF his office is in disrepute how can we ever rectify the office of the diai as it is currently , if he is to be chosen by the imam.

Selection of diai will be by who and what process which is not a norm...If that is the case then the office and credibility of the diai will change whether acceptable or not. So far there is no clear direction of if this were to happen how PDB would approach identifying a imam if required and selection of a diai.

Starwars

Unread post by Starwars » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:28 am

Bohra spring wrote:There is a big issue in the PDB doctrine...if you accept that since 46 th diai there was issues around authenticity f who the actual dia should have been, which was later made worse by STS and SMB abusing power, it brings the office of Imam zaman into question , whether imam zaman exists and if he does why no intervention when things are going from bad to worse. IF his office is in disrepute how can we ever rectify the office of the diai as it is currently , if he is to be chosen by the imam.

Selection of diai will be by who and what process which is not a norm...If that is the case then the office and credibility of the diai will change whether acceptable or not. So far there is no clear direction of if this were to happen how PDB would approach identifying a imam if required and selection of a diai.
In my view there is no Imam Zaman. If Imam Tayeb considers himself an imam why is he hiding? He should come out in the open and take control of the imamat. If past prophets, imams etc have lived and died why not Tayeb? It is alleged that he was appointed 'Imamhood' when he was a baby but was smuggled away by his nurse-maid and fled persecution. We should stop believing in fairy tales.

shapur

Unread post by shapur » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:17 pm

Personally I feel this firmaan is well-intentioned and in good spirit. While Facebook may have some positive and useful potential, one cannot deny the fact that its more of a fertile ground for Iblis wherefrom he breeds everything illicit, undesirable and destructive. I am sure we have all come across several cases of facebook-generated nuisance. Moreover its addictive, unproductive, and encourages laziness and idle thoughts. A perfect devil's workshop. I may sound a bit backward, but take it from me- its part of the well-developed ploy of the capitalist powers whose one-point agenda is global enslavement to their ideas and ideals. So whenever an edict which is constructive and good is issued, it mus be welcomed.

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:30 pm

FIROUN ASR NAU KE NAMKKHAAR NAUKARO...........
JO TUM KO GHARQ KER DE WAHI NEEL HUM BHI HAI .........
AE ABRAHA KE FAUJ KE BADMAST HAATIYO
ANJAAM SOCH LO KE ABABEEL HUM BHI HEY

(Syed Mohsin Naqvi)

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:35 pm

shapur wrote:Personally I feel this firmaan is well-intentioned and in good spirit. While Facebook may have some positive and useful potential, one cannot deny the fact that its more of a fertile ground for Iblis wherefrom he breeds everything illicit, undesirable and destructive. I am sure we have all come across several cases of facebook-generated nuisance. Moreover its addictive, unproductive, and encourages laziness and idle thoughts. A perfect devil's workshop. I may sound a bit backward, but take it from me- its part of the well-developed ploy of the capitalist powers whose one-point agenda is global enslavement to their ideas and ideals. So whenever an edict which is constructive and good is issued, it mus be welcomed.
to a certain extent i agree with shapur. facebook has become a social medium where people are showing off how many 'friends' they have, how many parties they had and in which posh venues. their clothes, their trips to exotic locations, their expensively decorated homes etc etc. it has become an addiction for many, scrutinising everyone's facebook page for the latest photos, posting fatuous comments or being forced to add 'likes'. it is true that it is ideal for people with too much free time on their hands. i realised long ago, that it was a waste for me and i promptly deleted my account.

it has its advantages, as one can keep in touch with friends and relatives far away, see whats going on in their lives, form groups and re-connect with classmates, cousins etc, it is also ideal for marketing and advertising one's services and wares, but the disadvantages outweigh the positives. it is esp dangerous for immature youngsters who tend to post every little detail of their personal lives there and can become easy targets for unscrupulous pedophiles and thieves who can identify the house and track the inmates of their homes.

i am not sure if kader mansoos is even aware of all these things or simply parroting what his handlers have told him. one cannot also be too sure of his intentions.

Nietzsche

Unread post by Nietzsche » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:43 pm

Perhaps there is no dai, no imam, and no god.
-
-
Anyhow, an imam wouldn't let his community fall into such disarray, leading any sane person to conclude that the Dawoodi Bohra community cannot possibly be composed of god's "chosen" persons.

Of course, one cannot know the motivation behind this imam's actions, since he would be a relatively divine figure. Of course, we can conclude that the imam is a man because women were seen as the lesser gender back in the day.

Sounds harsh, but It affords a thought.

shapur

Unread post by shapur » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:23 am

Bro AZ ......" it is esp dangerous for immature youngsters who tend to post every little detail of their personal lives there and can become easy targets for unscrupulous pedophiles and thieves who can identify the house and track the inmates of their homes. "

You have hit the nail on the head. I have personally known umpteen cases where the scoundrel victimisers target unsuspecting young victims- especially teenagers- and hunt them down for their illicit intentions. So in tune with the belief that prevention is the best precaution I fully endorse a boycott of FB or at least a regulated, supervised and controlled indulgence ( which is very difficult though).