Qutbi Bohras

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Adam

Re: Qutbi Bohra

Unread post by Adam » Sun May 05, 2013 2:11 pm

@S. Insaf - (The Non Muslim Liar)
Dear Adam,
An angel disobeyed God and he was punished and turned in to Shaitan.
Adam disobeyed the same God and he was awarded by raising him to the status of a Prophet.
How will you justify this act of God?
These are the discussions of higher level, not of your level.

Not sure what you're getting at, and its relevance to the thread. Please clarify, maybe on another thread?

About Abde53. I have my reservations about whether he is a Bohra or not.
If he is, his best bet is to contact his Amil, or anyone around him for the video.

But, the video of nass, the document, the 2 Sahebs sitting on the Takht together on Ashura 1433 and 1434:- All these are very clear to a normal Bohra to confirm the Nass.

For the rest, it's exactly how they mis interpret the Nass of Ghadeer e Khum and reject it completely.
As then, as now.

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Sun May 05, 2013 2:38 pm

Adam wrote:@S. Insaf - (The Non Muslim Liar)
Dear Adam,
About Abde53. I have my reservations about whether he is a Bohra or not.
If he is, his best bet is to contact his Amil, or anyone around him for the video.

But, the video of nass, the document, the 2 Sahebs sitting on the Takht together on Ashura 1433 and 1434:- All these are very clear to a normal Bohra to confirm the Nass.

For the rest, it's exactly how they mis interpret the Nass of Ghadeer e Khum and reject it completely.
As then, as now.
Adam Bhai
I am a Dawoodi Bohra with Safai Chittie and e jamaat card. Are you a Aaamil or from Bait e Zainy because only those can question about video, when I tried to ask to my aamil, he gave me a very dirty look and that is enough for me to be shut up
do not question about if I am a Dawoodi Bohra if you can not answer the question

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun May 05, 2013 2:43 pm

If Coward Adam can not reply he charges that person is not Abde like in case of Abde53. He decided cowardly and label the person
JUST PUT THE VIDEO FROM YOUR AAMIL AND THE CASE IS OVER. REMEMBER EVERY ONE USED TO ASK ABOUT OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND MADE THE BIG DEAL AND ONCE HE PRODUCED THE CERTIFICATE, EVERYONE SHUT UP WHY DO NOT YOU FOLLOW THE SAME INSTEAD OF GIVING COWARDLY ANSWERS AND LABELING PEOPLE.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sun May 05, 2013 8:39 pm

I am a Dawoodi Bohra with Safai Chittie and e jamaat card.

That doesn't make you a true Dawoodi Bohra.
It's a belief represented by an ID, not the other way around.
Just my opinion.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun May 05, 2013 9:07 pm

Adam
Just my opinion.
So what is true definition of Dawoodi Bohra?
ACCORDING TO BADRIJANAB YOU ARE NOT A TRUE DAWOODI BOHRA either .
Again why do not you ask your Aamil to post the video and we will not be going thru the definition of true Dawoodi Bohra.

MunkirNakir

Unread post by MunkirNakir » Sun May 05, 2013 10:39 pm

Adam wrote:
I am a Dawoodi Bohra with Safai Chittie and e jamaat card.

Just my opinion.

Astagferullah...

Adam I had respect for you, but after this silly post u have lost it....

do u even know what u are talking about? card decides our faith? wth

and btw smb is in such a weak mental condition, that even if modi or advani is sharing his takhat he would not know....

use your common sense before posting any thing further.

and I know u wont be able to post any video, coz u or your forefathers will never have access to any such video, kothat already knows they dont have any solid proof of nass, and they will never disclose any nass video ever.

MunkirNakir

Unread post by MunkirNakir » Sun May 05, 2013 10:42 pm

Adam you come to this forum without raza, does it makes u non dawoodi bohra as well?

Aymelek

Unread post by Aymelek » Mon May 06, 2013 1:39 am

S. Insaf wrote: Adam disobeyed the same God and he was awarded by raising him to the status of a Prophet.
How will you justify this act of God?
Br. Insaf,

I dont know what you are getting at, with that point. However, just for feeble minded it is better to clarify... Adam (AS) was granted Prophethood coz he repented and accepted God's tawheed. It just shows how much merciful Lord is and how much He loves repentance. Iblis never repented, his ego never allowed him so he was admonished.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Mon May 06, 2013 2:16 am

Adam
by your all post it is proved that the nuss is not performed the way it is to be. When you are pushed to the corner you come with an argument that we are not a bohra. While 70% of participation on this boards are legally bohra because they are born to and they have e jamat card. They are paying sabil attends vaez, participating in various funds etc. But there is no meaning to tell you all this things because you are eighter deep brainwashed or a part of that brainwashing team.

What we have seen in the video was not clear and this is a not only my perception but many others in my city and all over the bohra world.

What you says about your busy time which, we can see the way you are trying to defend the wrong doing.

I am also skeptic about the nus is proclaimed in a hurry. Sayena has enough time to proclaim the nuss but why it was after when he had a paralysis attack? I am asking this because he has performed many miracles and when the important events in our dawat has come, this mess has been created.

Hope insted of confusing us more by useless argument you will put some concrete proof that is video.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Mon May 06, 2013 2:41 am

@ Maqbool
While 70% of participation on this boards are legally bohra because they are born to and they have e jamat card. They are paying sabil attends vaez, participating in various funds etc

Just because you do the above doesn't make you a Bohra.
You have to believe in it. That is the key.

Syedna has done Nass, versed it, documented it, been in public with his Mansoos.

All this talk about Nass.
I really don't care if you "NON Bohras" don't accept the Nass on Syedi Mufaddal BS. The TRUE Bohras (followers of Seydna Mohammed Burhanuddin) do and have accepted it. Anyone who disagrees doesn't remain a Bohra. Just as anyone who rejects the Nass on Mowlana Ali by Rasulullah in Ghadeer seizes to remain a "true" Muslim.

You follow your own Dai/Imam and wait for him to do Nass.
Until then, stop meddling in others business. Stop barking. Watch over your own fold. Or else you will die of jealousy, hatred and curiosity. (Not very healthy).
If you are a Proggy, then you'll must follow Ahmed Ali of Udaipoors Mansoos, since he was your leader. Or Engineer and his Mansoos. Or S. Insaf and his Mansoos. Since they are your leaders (not Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin).

Simple as that.
I rest my case.

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Mon May 06, 2013 4:02 am

Adam wrote:If you are a Proggy, then you'll must follow Ahmed Ali of Udaipoors Mansoos, since he was your leader. Or Engineer and his Mansoos. Or S. Insaf and his Mansoos. Since they are your leaders (not Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin).
Simple as that.
I rest my case.
Sheikh Ahmed Ali Raj died a pieceful death; leaving over hundred book pen by him for enlightenment of present and future generations with correct ilm of Fatimi Dawat.

Where else, Burhanuddin sahab is already dead but not dead! In his life and and when he will die - he will pass away with head down in front of all creatures including all humans! Burhanuddin sahab never ever could read a majlis on his own; he was mentally handicapped to deliver speach without reading from paper. He goofed; when papers jumbled! He locked all doors on mumineen so they do not get any access to any books of Dawat! In his hundred years of life he even did not publish translation of Quran in lisaan-a-dawat! He did not publish even Daimul Islam in lisaan-a-dawat! Indeed he didn't publish any serious (religious) books except poetries in his self praises! Like 'Sambhri' used sand under feet of Moosa to make the Golden Calf speak, so Burhanuddin sahab used our Fatimi Dawat to con common mumineen to materially exploit them. Punishment of Allah on him - he lived and will pass away - sir jhuka hoova he aur sir jhuka ke hi duniya se jayenge.

MunkirNakir

Unread post by MunkirNakir » Mon May 06, 2013 4:10 am

Brother badrijanab,

thanx for bringing up subject of QURAAN translation, I request progressives to work in this regards and try to publish QURAAN in lisaan and also in GUJARATI with ismaili/dawat tafsseeer...

I also suggest to make a different website for this project and also make a fund to get capitalized for this project....

I am always ready to help financially and in some other way, if this projects kicks in....

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Mon May 06, 2013 4:17 am

MunkirNakir wrote:Brother badrijanab,

thanx for bringing up subject of QURAAN translation, I request progressives to work in this regards and try to publish QURAAN in lisaan and also in GUJARATI with ismaili/dawat tafsseeer...

I also suggest to make a different website for this project and also make a fund to get capitalized for this project....

I am always ready to help financially and in some other way, if this projects kicks in....
Dear MN sahab,

Sheikh Ahmed Ali Raj sahab (Udaipuri) has translated Quran in lisaan-a-dawaat and wrote extensive commentary (Ismaili Tafseer) running in four volumes with apporx 3500 pages of A4 size. The same is available in audio as well.

Further he also translated Daimul Islam in Lisaan-a-dawaat (both volumes I & II) and his pupil translated it in Hindi (dev nagri lipi). The hindi translation is available in this website.

Sheikh Ahmed Ali Raj and his pupil are most active body to promote and further the Fatimi Dawat cause. Where else Kothar is doing opposite of that.

MunkirNakir

Unread post by MunkirNakir » Mon May 06, 2013 4:36 am

wow thankyou for all this info, hats off to all these dawat scholar, they have done true khidtmat of dawat and IMAM UZ ZAMAAN(s),

where can I buy these books and audio?

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Mon May 06, 2013 5:55 am

MunkirNakir wrote:wow thankyou for all this info, hats off to all these dawat scholar, they have done true khidtmat of dawat and IMAM UZ ZAMAAN(s),

where can I buy these books and audio?
1. Buhaniya Library (managed by Bohra Youth/Progressives), Hathipole, Udaipur
2. Roshan Khayal Jamat Library, Malegaon, Maharashtra

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Mon May 06, 2013 7:27 am

JC wrote:guy_sam, common North Koreans also do NOT doubt in their Dear Leader ......... :o
so???

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Mon May 06, 2013 7:54 am

@BadriJanab
Sheikh Ahmed Ali Raj and his pupil are most active body to promote and further the Fatimi Dawat cause. Where else Kothar is doing opposite of that.

That's great to know!
So since Ahmedali is your leader/Dai/Imam, please follow him and his Mansoos.
That's the way forward for the "AhmedAli Bohras" (Proggies).
Stop worrying about the True Dawoodi Bohras. Eliminate the stress in life, worry about what concerns you. Different sect.

MunkirNakir

Unread post by MunkirNakir » Mon May 06, 2013 9:33 am

@ Adam

there is no bravery in calling names, try to fight against real culprits of community....

btw who are true dawoodi bohras?

those who nod there head and never dare to question any thing about haraaam expenses and ayyashi of kothar?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon May 06, 2013 10:57 am

All this talk about Nass.
I really don't care if you "NON Bohras" don't accept the Nass on Syedi Mufaddal BS. The TRUE Bohras (followers of Seydna Mohammed Burhanuddin) do and have accepted it. Anyone who disagrees doesn't remain a Bohra. Just as anyone who rejects the Nass on Mowlana Ali by Rasulullah in Ghadeer seizes to remain a "true" Muslim.
Time to put Adam back to sleep. The criteria that he puts forward for being a true this and a true that are things that the corrupt have pulled out of their buttocks. There is no reality in them. What does the Quran say about who is a true Muslim and who is not? The fictional world of truth that Adam propagates will be torn apart!!

A true Muslim has to follow the criteria set in the Quran. Anything outside of the Quran, like the Ghadeer incident, which is being propagated as being a requirement for being a "true" Muslim, is nothing more than a fairy tale. I couldn't care less about the people who get the Nass from the people who give them the Nass. They are both inconsequential.

Let me give you an example. This is what the Quran says
3:26 SAY: "O God, Lord of all dominion! Thou grantest dominion unto whom Thou willest, and takest away dominion from whom Thou willest; and Thou exaltest whom Thou willest, and abasest whom Thou willest. In Thy hand is all good. Verily, Thou hast the power to will anything.

A true Muslim will believe in this ayah of the Quran.

However, a true Dawoodi Bohra has to believe in this

The Dai shall raise among you or degrade among you persons as he likes. He shall gift to and shall deprive persons as he pleases. The Dai shall reward persons and shall punish them in his discretion. The Dai shall smile upon or shall break his wrath on whomsoever he thinks fit. You shall be pleased in that which Dai is pleased....Say yes.

Hence, if you choose to be a true Dawoodi Bohra, you no longer remain a true Muslim. Everything else about Ghadeer is just hokey pokey meant to scare the average abde idiot into obedience.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Mon May 06, 2013 1:22 pm

Glad to see the two Wahabis MN and Anajmi holding hands.
You'll worry about your religion, we'll worry about ours.
لكم دينكم و لي دين

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon May 06, 2013 1:42 pm

ALERT ALERT
Instead of answering Abde53's request of providing proof of SMB's nuss announcement now he is diverting the topic. Br Najmi and MN please keep hammering on the proof of NUSS instead of getting in Hadith and Quran teachings as these are beyond the scope of Abde and Brainwashed Adam

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon May 06, 2013 2:13 pm

You'll worry about your religion, we'll worry about ours.
You should worry about your religion. It has been squarely demolished by just one ayah of the Quran!!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon May 06, 2013 5:35 pm

Religion degenerates once it becomes a vehicle for acquiring power or wealth. A truly great man / woman is one who can pursue the Almighty without becoming corrupted by any worldly attractions. That is what distinguishes a Christ, a Muhammad, a Buddha or a Gandhi from the rest of mankind.

----- Anonymous.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon May 06, 2013 6:30 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Religion degenerates once it becomes a vehicle for acquiring power or wealth. A truly great man / woman is one who can pursue the Almighty without becoming corrupted by any worldly attractions. That is what distinguishes a Christ, a Muhammad, a Buddha or a Gandhi from the rest of mankind.

----- Anonymous.
in fact, the great ali likened this world and its many attractions and temptations to a pit of snakes. the reason why he lived frugally only on dry bread and barley water, dates and camel's milk, was so that he would incur only the minimum of this world's 'debt'. when he died and had to account to his creator what he had taken of this world, his hands and conscience would be light and clean. his was such an exemplary life that even his bitterest enemies like abu sufiyan and moawiyah spoke of him in awe and admiration!

if the prophet, ali and as-habas were alive today, they would roundly curse the last 2 dai's and their families for their life of ayyashi, greed, cruelty, avarice and worldly ambitions.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue May 07, 2013 4:39 pm

the very fact that our staunch ideological defender of the great satans in saifee mahal - adam- has re-surfaced after such a long gap on this thread, is sufficient proof that everything is NOT OK and there is trouble in paradise.

his defense, although mounted valiantly, fell flat. he has not been able to furnish any proof, except that which is supposed to prop up the lies of kothar. his evidence is circumstantial and doubtful, edicts issued from the 'royal palace', bayans of amils and the presence of muffy at later gatherings seated alongside syedna burhanuddin, etc.

let us examine them one by one.

1. a misal shareef issued from the den of evil counts for nothing. it was not issued by syedna. he is long past issuing anything. things are being done in his name and the poor old man knows not what skulduggery is being committed in his name. thus this 'proof' is self-serving and weak.
2. amils reading out the said misal in majlises also can be dismissed as nothing. they are paid lackeys of the evil establishment, told to do whatever is required to earn their income. they are mere mouthpieces and their words carry no weight in these matters.
3. the evidence that muffy was seated next to mola and that mukasir and maazun were seated a level below also is not proof. syedna hardly knows what is going on, where he is, when, how or why of anything anymore. he is dressed up and brought for numaish. he is told to read out whatever is put in front of him by his handlers. his health and mental state is pitiable, he is no longer sane or in possession of any of his faculties. he has been manipulated and deceived, words have been put in his mouth and even that was not allowed to be completed. the mike was snatched from him and zarda moiz finished the remainder.
4. syedna announces his mansoos AFTER suffering a massive heart attack and being in a coma??? a cardiac arrest patient in coma cannot speak or write.
5. who is at his sick bedside in ICU? only the vested faction belonging to muffy! the main religious officials who matter as per our deen were absent.
6. an announcement is made that a mansoos has been appointed. by whom? not syedna!
7. after much treatment on syedna and frantic preparations, syedna is flown back to mumbai and 'exhibited' outside his father's tomb, where he starts to make some announcement, reading from a paper placed in front of him. he mumbles a few words, his speech highly slurred and indistinct, and then the dastardly clique hurriedly snatch away the mike and the rest is history.

chalo shaadi ho gayi! khel khatam aur paisa hajam. khao peeo, mauj karo! this may have fooled a considerable section of our community, but not all. adam thinks that by employing diversionary tactics he can fool this forum on behalf of his masters. no sir! we are not convinced at all.

instead of running hither and thither making desperate attempts to silence us, he could have just posted the video of syedna's announcement and shut up all the detractors. but no. he even went to the extent of now saying that having an ejamaat card, or paying sabeel, wajebaat, najwas, doing sajdas to syedna and wearing std etc, DOES NOT MAKE YOU A DAWOODI BOHRA!!! only blindly believing bullshit does. now where have i heard this before? of course.... hinduism! mano to yeh bhagwan hai, nahi to patthar hai. wah bhai wah!

so to be a fool and donkey, you have to first believe that you are a fool and donkey! marvellous! is this how the prophet spread islam? is this the message and essence of islam? the quran itself challenges you to employ your reason and intellect, examine, analyse, dissect, enquire and question, only then accept. whereas in adam's book, you should first sell your reason, logic, intelligence, common-sense and mind, then accept you are a fool and donkey. the perfect abde!

adam, now i have doubts too whether you are a muslim. you dont believe in allah, his prophet and ali. please prove otherwise.

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue May 07, 2013 6:36 pm

Allama Iqbal has said .........

Har Har Haal May Kothari Apni Kamai Pay Hansta Hay
Baree Aasanee Say Hota Hay Dawat May Abde Payda ....

محمد

Unread post by محمد » Wed May 08, 2013 12:59 am

bro zulfi, thankyou for detailed and beautifully written post, but I doubt if ADAM understood any thing.... :roll:

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Wed May 08, 2013 2:20 am

I think I should share my experience with you that may give you some idea of days to come. There were two incidents. I am posting the first incident:-
The debate on “Qutbi Bohras” on internet began in March 2013 and it is still going on. On 15th April an article on Qutbi Bohras based on this debate, on comments from the Syedna Saheb’s side, from Mazoon Saheb’s side, from the reformist Bohras etc. appeared in Hindustan Times, in the morning. And on the same day in the night at 12:30 some mussel men reached my house in Mulund from Bhindi Bazar. [It is my presumption that they were sent by our Dai-in-waiting, who is feaing, his future seat shaking.] They all came riding on brand new motor-bikes and stood outside on building gate and only two persons came inside. They told the guard that they had come to meet me to discuss some urgent matter. Before sending them to me the guard asked me through intercom. I told them to come in the morning and kept the receiver down. The guard again called me and said “Sir, they have come from far away and request you to come down and meet them. I said “OK I am coming down.” I went down and met those two. They were not drunk but their faces were red with anger and their eyes were full of hatred. They said lets go out and talk. But I insisted to sit in building compound and talk. Suddenly I was gharaod by 15-20 men who were waiting at the gate and came in. They all stood around me with latest mobile phones asking me to apologize for the said article. I explained that “though the mention of name is there in the said article but that is not written by me. Any way what wrong you find in the article or views expressed by me?” They insisted that I should say that “I was misquoted by the reporter of Hindustan Time.” Meanwhile two police officers Mr. Tape and Mr. Jadao came and stood at a distance behind me. Still they argued with me till 2 a.m. and then went away. During the argument five of them were making audio on their mobiles. I knew that this was a proof to show their master that they came and met me and (bashed me, if they could have done that.). They also forced me to give them my e-mail address and password.
Then after some days a well-wisher told me that Advocate Yusuf Muchhala told him that he had my recorded confession that I was misquoted by Hindustan Times and that he was going to produce it in the court of law. Like his father, Dr. Syedna Burhanuddin Saheb and his brother Dr. Qayed Johar Bhaisaheb, Mr. Aaliqadar bhaisaheb is still not a doctor but it seems he is too good in doctoring.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed May 08, 2013 5:16 am

S. Insaf wrote:I think I should share my experience with you that may give you some idea of days to come. There were two incidents. I am posting the first incident:-
The debate on “Qutbi Bohras” on internet began in March 2013 and it is still going on. On 15th April an article on Qutbi Bohras based on this debate, on comments from the Syedna Saheb’s side, from Mazoon Saheb’s side, from the reformist Bohras etc. appeared in Hindustan Times, in the morning. And on the same day in the night at 12:30 some mussel men (Mussel men? Were they tasty?) reached my house in Mulund from Bhindi Bazar (right... you knew this because obviously you were not drunk and so knew where they had come from). [It is my presumption that they were sent by our Dai-in-waiting, who is feaing, his future seat shaking.] They all came riding on brand new motor-bikes (right... you knew this because obviously you were not drunk and so knew a brand new bike just by looking at it at 12.30 in the night) and stood outside on building gate and only two persons came inside. They told the guard that they had come to meet me to discuss some urgent matter. Before sending them to me the guard asked me through intercom. I told them to come in the morning and kept the receiver down. The guard again called me and said “Sir, they have come from far away and request you to come down and meet them. I said “OK I am coming down.” I went down and met those two. They were not drunk (right... you knew this because obviously you were not drunk and so could smell their breath)but their faces were red with anger and their eyes were full of hatred. They said lets go out and talk. But I insisted to sit in building compound and talk. Suddenly I was gharaod by 15-20 men who were waiting at the gate and came in. They all stood around me with latest mobile phones (why latest? even the oldest blackberry and the most basic samsung has voice recoding)asking me to apologize for the said article. I explained that “though the mention of name is there in the said article but that is not written by me. Any way what wrong you find in the article or views expressed by me?” They insisted that I should say that “I was misquoted by the reporter of Hindustan Time.” Meanwhile two police officers Mr. Tape and Mr. Jadao came and stood at a distance behind me(obviously they were not drunk either, policemen shouldn't drink while on duty. if you think they might have been, you should report it). Still they argued with me till 2 a.m. and then went away. During the argument five of them were making audio on their mobiles. I knew that this was a proof to show their master that they came and met me and (bashed me, if they could have done that.). They also forced me to give them my e-mail address and password ((naturally, they are so foolish they never thought that you will go up and immediately change the password)
Then after some days a well-wisher told me that Advocate Yusuf Muchhala told him that he had my recorded confession that I was misquoted by Hindustan Times and that he was going to produce it in the court of law (yes, right, the kothar plans to sue HT na). Like his father, Dr. Syedna Burhanuddin Saheb and his brother Dr. Qayed Johar Bhaisaheb, Mr. Aaliqadar bhaisaheb is still not a doctor but it seems he is too good in doctoring.
am so glad you were not drunk. if you were, you would never have been able to find out that they came from Bhindi Bazzar, on the latest bikes, with the latest phones. Am also so glad that the cops werent drunk, or they might be in trouble

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed May 08, 2013 7:20 am

kfc zinger,

whats with the emphasis on 'drink' and drunkenness? from whatever you have written it seems that YOU are drunk, intoxicated upto your tonsils. its obvious from your post that you are extremely frustrated and a case of 'khattey angoor'.

go take a powerful laxative and a sleeping pill together. that will bring you relief! :wink: