Qutbi Bohras

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Grayson
Posts: 293
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:23 pm

Re: Qutbi Bohra

#421

Unread post by Grayson » Tue May 14, 2013 12:52 pm

I'm pretty sure the people (like myself) who said "gossip" and "baseless rumors" are still sticking to it.
There's nothing concrete I've yet found or heard of to suggest otherwise.
I'll change my thinking based on some solid evidence, as I feel no reason to give credible consideration to thoughts that are still conjecture.
I like Aziz bhaisaheb's words in zinger's post if indeed it is his actual response. It doesn't suggest dissent from Mazoon, atleast not to the extent where there's confusion, fear and uncertainty like those seniors were discussing.
I again urge people with actual knowledge and representation (if there are any) to speak up.



voice
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:08 pm

#422

Unread post by voice » Tue May 14, 2013 9:17 pm

Grayson wrote:I'm pretty sure the people (like myself) who said "gossip" and "baseless rumors" are still sticking to it.
There's nothing concrete I've yet found or heard of to suggest otherwise.
I'll change my thinking based on some solid evidence, as I feel no reason to give credible consideration to thoughts that are still conjecture.
I like Aziz bhaisaheb's words in zinger's post if indeed it is his actual response. It doesn't suggest dissent from Mazoon, atleast not to the extent where there's confusion, fear and uncertainty like those seniors were discussing.
I again urge people with actual knowledge and representation (if there are any) to speak up.
Well. time is the most decisive factor. Policy of "wait and watch" needs appropriate time to prove and achieve its goal. So, have patience, Allah is best of planners.



zinger
Posts: 1865
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

#423

Unread post by zinger » Wed May 15, 2013 12:38 am

Sceptical wrote:So after
  • "Gossip"
    "baseless rumors",
it has changed to
  • "complete confusion"
    "no one knows what is going to happen"
    "destiny"
... ? :roll:
aaaaaannndd.. your point is....????????????



zinger
Posts: 1865
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

#424

Unread post by zinger » Wed May 15, 2013 12:41 am

Grayson wrote:I'm pretty sure the people (like myself) who said "gossip" and "baseless rumors" are still sticking to it.
There's nothing concrete I've yet found or heard of to suggest otherwise.
I'll change my thinking based on some solid evidence, as I feel no reason to give credible consideration to thoughts that are still conjecture.
I like Aziz bhaisaheb's words in zinger's post if indeed it is his actual response. It doesn't suggest dissent from Mazoon, atleast not to the extent where there's confusion, fear and uncertainty like those seniors were discussing.
I again urge people with actual knowledge and representation (if there are any) to speak up.

i liked azizbhaisaab's response too, from what i was told, which is why i have put it here



zinger
Posts: 1865
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

#425

Unread post by zinger » Wed May 15, 2013 2:27 am

Grayson wrote:I'm pretty sure the people (like myself) who said "gossip" and "baseless rumors" are still sticking to it.
There's nothing concrete I've yet found or heard of to suggest otherwise.
I'll change my thinking based on some solid evidence, as I feel no reason to give credible consideration to thoughts that are still conjecture.
I like Aziz bhaisaheb's words in zinger's post if indeed it is his actual response. It doesn't suggest dissent from Mazoon, atleast not to the extent where there's confusion, fear and uncertainty like those seniors were discussing.
I again urge people with actual knowledge and representation (if there are any) to speak up.
also, another thing i should point out grayson, the reason that there is confusion in the minds of people is because there is no official communication from Mazun Maula or his side.
What Aziz bhaisaab said, was in his personal capacity to a personal query. it is not something they are saying formally or openly, which is why there is confusion, not just in the minds of seniors, but us juniors as well

btw, seniors and juniors is related to age, not khutba or social standing



genesis
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:16 am

#426

Unread post by genesis » Wed May 15, 2013 7:24 am

zinger wrote:
also, another thing i should point out grayson, the reason that there is confusion in the minds of people is because there is no official communication from Mazun Maula or his side.
What Aziz bhaisaab said, was in his personal capacity to a personal query. it is not something they are saying formally or openly, which is why there is confusion, not just in the minds of seniors, but us juniors as well

btw, seniors and juniors is related to age, not khutba or social standing
Sheikh Zingbhai,
Could you use your influence to get Aziz bhaisaab to this forum to repeat his communique - even in "personal" capacity is fine, need not be official.
Brother AZ will treat you to a KFC zinger meal combo with coke and a 5-star too .
This entire Qutbi bohra affair has become a big grafitti wall - write what you like !!
Koodo aur moj karo, koi poochne wala nahin, koi verify karne wala nahin.
Sorry, had to write this because the bhaisaab's supposed response which you have reported is hard to digest . Rest assured, there IS a berg beneath.



Sceptical
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:38 am

#427

Unread post by Sceptical » Wed May 15, 2013 8:10 am

zinger wrote:aaaaaannndd.. your point is....????????????
My point is simple : I thought that this was just a rumour but It seems that this whole history is true (I'm talking about the probable rift, not about the veracity of the nuss upon Muffaddal molla)
I'm afraid of what will happen. I do not really want another rift in our small and already divided community.



zinger
Posts: 1865
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

#428

Unread post by zinger » Wed May 15, 2013 8:46 am

genesis wrote:
zinger wrote:
also, another thing i should point out grayson, the reason that there is confusion in the minds of people is because there is no official communication from Mazun Maula or his side.
What Aziz bhaisaab said, was in his personal capacity to a personal query. it is not something they are saying formally or openly, which is why there is confusion, not just in the minds of seniors, but us juniors as well

btw, seniors and juniors is related to age, not khutba or social standing
Sheikh Zingbhai,
Could you use your influence to get Aziz bhaisaab to this forum to repeat his communique - even in "personal" capacity is fine, need not be official.
Brother AZ will treat you to a KFC zinger meal combo with coke and a 5-star too .
This entire Qutbi bohra affair has become a big grafitti wall - write what you like !!
Koodo aur moj karo, koi poochne wala nahin, koi verify karne wala nahin.
Sorry, had to write this because the bhaisaab's supposed response which you have reported is hard to digest . Rest assured, there IS a berg beneath.

genesis, the name is zinger, and the last time i checked, i wasnt eligible for sheikhhood, milk shake, yes, sheikhhood, no.

that apart, the only influence i have is over my wife (or so i would like to believe) and my son (or so he would like to believe). and i sincerely doubt Aziz bhaisaab would be interested in coming here.
i have just mentioned what i heard from someone who happens to be on first-name basis with Aziz bhaisaab.

as for the zinger meal, why Al zulfiquar? are you too cheap to buy me one?
Last edited by zinger on Wed May 15, 2013 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.



zinger
Posts: 1865
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

#429

Unread post by zinger » Wed May 15, 2013 8:49 am

Sceptical wrote:
zinger wrote:aaaaaannndd.. your point is....????????????
My point is simple : I thought that this was just a rumour but It seems that this whole history is true (I'm talking about the probable rift, not about the veracity of the nuss upon Muffaddal molla)
I'm afraid of what will happen. I do not really want another rift in our small and already divided community.
well, it started out as a rumour, but now... yes, it does seem to be true, not just in india but US and Canada as well, if rumours are to be believed.
yes, i am also terrified of another rift, i dont think our already small community can afford a break in ranks.

but more than that, i am worried about enimity that might arise between the 2 sects... Allah forbid, but some hot-headed fools might make it their personal goal to prove their superiority over the other, the way it happens on this site all the time



zinger
Posts: 1865
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

#430

Unread post by zinger » Wed May 15, 2013 8:53 am

genesis wrote:
zinger wrote:
also, another thing i should point out grayson, the reason that there is confusion in the minds of people is because there is no official communication from Mazun Maula or his side.
What Aziz bhaisaab said, was in his personal capacity to a personal query. it is not something they are saying formally or openly, which is why there is confusion, not just in the minds of seniors, but us juniors as well

btw, seniors and juniors is related to age, not khutba or social standing
Sheikh Zingbhai,
Could you use your influence to get Aziz bhaisaab to this forum to repeat his communique - even in "personal" capacity is fine, need not be official.
Brother AZ will treat you to a KFC zinger meal combo with coke and a 5-star too .
This entire Qutbi bohra affair has become a big grafitti wall - write what you like !!
Koodo aur moj karo, koi poochne wala nahin, koi verify karne wala nahin.
Sorry, had to write this because the bhaisaab's supposed response which you have reported is hard to digest . Rest assured, there IS a berg beneath.
koi baat nahi, hamari koi bhi baat aapko waise bhi hazam nahi hogi :) . no need to say sorry



saifuddin ujjain
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 5:42 am

#431

Unread post by saifuddin ujjain » Wed May 15, 2013 9:26 am

bhai zinger bhai ilu & sense of humor you true artist master of disguise true pandit



zinger
Posts: 1865
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

#432

Unread post by zinger » Wed May 15, 2013 12:53 pm

thank you. glad i made your day

whats the master of disguise about? the same old topic again?



Mkenya
Posts: 347
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:16 am

#433

Unread post by Mkenya » Wed May 15, 2013 2:03 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grayson, I like your post!
by Grayson on Tue May 14, 2013 12:52 pm

I'm pretty sure the people (like myself) who said "gossip" and "baseless rumors" are still sticking to it.
There's nothing concrete I've yet found or heard of to suggest otherwise.
I'll change my thinking based on some solid evidence, as I feel no reason to give credible consideration to thoughts that are still conjecture.
I like Aziz bhaisaheb's words in zinger's post if indeed it is his actual response. It doesn't suggest dissent from Mazoon, atleast not to the extent where there's confusion, fear and uncertainty like those seniors were discussing. I again urge people with actual knowledge and representation (if there are any) to speak up.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Exactly my thoughts too. I have been following posts on this topic and I think people are just speculating. I suggest to them to hold 'their fire' or not post or defer posting till they have substantial information to share. A lot of posts are just wishful thinking and we, as humans, love those scenarios. It is like watching competitive sports where our minds always wish for our favourite team to win.

There are so many open-ended questions and as many possible answers that are in play right now. For example I have not been able to figure out whether it is the resolution of the Nus or appeasing Mazoon with money or 'big guns' in Mazoon's camp who exert pressure or..or...or... Otherwise it is lot of gas! Whatever happens will have little or no effect on the lives of Bohras. For them it has been a heavy cross to bear and there will be no respite. When Hitler arrived in Paris in WWII the French welcomed him waving German flags and when General Patton recaptured Paris the French welcomed him with US flags.

I am sure there die-hard abdes who are on this site and can gauge what is being discussed outside of 'their world'. Who knows, may be many of them are fuelling this and other topics. May be they get 'brownie points' from their superiors!

I am sure we will enjoy this famous Sher by RAZA HAMDANI:

Bhanwar se lado, tund lehren se ujjho
Kahan tak tum chaloge kinare kinare.

Transalation:
Fight against the whirlpool, engage the tidal war
How long will you seek the safety of the shore



Sceptical
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:38 am

#434

Unread post by Sceptical » Wed May 15, 2013 4:09 pm

Like your post Mkenya and I agree with you.
__________________________________________________
But,
Mkenya wrote:When Hitler arrived in Paris in WWII the French welcomed him waving German flags and when General Patton recaptured Paris the French welcomed him with US flags.
please, don't write such nonsense without knowing french history and the context of the coming of Hitler in a occupied country.



ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

#435

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed May 15, 2013 4:49 pm

The subject issue of "Qutbi Bohras" :-

Although there definitely is a cold war going on between the zaadas and Mazun which has come out in the public in recent times but the fact remains that Mazun has till date not formed a separate sect officially. The rumours is part of the nefarious design of the evil zaadas to humiliate Mazun and tarnish his image in the community. The politics in saifee mahal is similar to what we see in the country wherein the zaadas are trying to divert the attention on the nuss issue which remains highly controversial. It is like the ruling party of a state diverting public mind from the issues of corruption by igniting a bomb somewhere and blaming the neighbouring country due to which the focus is shifted from the core issues of corruption to Lashkar e taiba or Hizbul Mujahideen.

Moreover no one in his right mind would take the stupid step of forming a new sect which could harm the 52nd Dai's son's career knowing very well that the 52nd Dai's hypnotic effect on the abdes has still not subsided and anything which could have an adverse effect on the Dai's popularity will be met with stiff resistance from the abdes. Atleast a person like mazun who is well versed with abde psychology would never do such a thing till the Dai is alive.

However there is a sizeable bohra population which is very loyal to the Mazun but publicly do not admit the same. There are many effluent bohra families who pay the major part of wajebat to Mazun and for namesake also pay something to the zaadas because they find Mazun and his sons in particular helping many poor bohras personally.



zinger
Posts: 1865
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

#436

Unread post by zinger » Wed May 15, 2013 11:55 pm

Mkenya wrote:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grayson, I like your post!
by Grayson on Tue May 14, 2013 12:52 pm

I'm pretty sure the people (like myself) who said "gossip" and "baseless rumors" are still sticking to it.
There's nothing concrete I've yet found or heard of to suggest otherwise.
I'll change my thinking based on some solid evidence, as I feel no reason to give credible consideration to thoughts that are still conjecture.
I like Aziz bhaisaheb's words in zinger's post if indeed it is his actual response. It doesn't suggest dissent from Mazoon, atleast not to the extent where there's confusion, fear and uncertainty like those seniors were discussing. I again urge people with actual knowledge and representation (if there are any) to speak up.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Exactly my thoughts too. I have been following posts on this topic and I think people are just speculating. I suggest to them to hold 'their fire' or not post or defer posting till they have substantial information to share. A lot of posts are just wishful thinking and we, as humans, love those scenarios. It is like watching competitive sports where our minds always wish for our favourite team to win.

There are so many open-ended questions and as many possible answers that are in play right now. For example I have not been able to figure out whether it is the resolution of the Nus or appeasing Mazoon with money or 'big guns' in Mazoon's camp who exert pressure or..or...or... Otherwise it is lot of gas! Whatever happens will have little or no effect on the lives of Bohras. For them it has been a heavy cross to bear and there will be no respite. When Hitler arrived in Paris in WWII the French welcomed him waving German flags and when General Patton recaptured Paris the French welcomed him with US flags.

I am sure there die-hard abdes who are on this site and can gauge what is being discussed outside of 'their world'. Who knows, may be many of them are fuelling this and other topics. May be they get 'brownie points' from their superiors!

I am sure we will enjoy this famous Sher by RAZA HAMDANI:

Bhanwar se lado, tund lehren se ujjho
Kahan tak tum chaloge kinare kinare.

Transalation:
Fight against the whirlpool, engage the tidal war
How long will you seek the safety of the shore

you are right... we are equally guilty of spreading rumours... posting without proper proof is a rumour... i shall personally refrain from commenting now henceforth unless i have proof to back up what i say... the proof of my post above is based on my own interaction with someone who has actually had the conversation, not via via via someone, but personally... but nonetheless, since i cannot prove it without divulging names, i take back my earlier post



Mkenya
Posts: 347
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:16 am

#437

Unread post by Mkenya » Thu May 16, 2013 12:48 am

Thank you, Sceptical, for your compliments.
BUT I TAKE EXCEPTION TO YOUR USE OF THE WORD 'NONSENSE'.
For your information I do know history as much as any educated
person does.

Like they say in Punjabi "meinu koi katchi golia nahi khaee".

The Hitler/Patton entry into Paris did happen in the course
of WWII. If I may bear upon you to re-read my post you will
notice the context in which I used it. The context was that the
public, the common man, always gets hurt the most in any conflict;
whether it be war, natural disaster and so forth. So, whether 53rd.
reigns on unabated or Mazoon is appeased in some way or he
leads a spilt, the Bohras will always show allegiance to the person
with most power. That person would be 'Mai Baap" to the ordinary Bohra.

I like humour and end with the following:
"A rich widow (Bohras) should always remember
that she will be 'screwed' either way".

Thanks again for the compliment.



by Sceptical on Wed May 15, 2013 4:09 pm

Like your post Mkenya and I agree with you.
__________________________________________________
But,
Mkenya wrote:
When Hitler arrived in Paris in WWII the French welcomed him waving German flags and when General Patton recaptured Paris the French welcomed him with US flags.

please, don't write such nonsense without knowing french history and the context of the coming of Hitler in a occupied country.



Al Zulfiqar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:01 am

#438

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu May 16, 2013 2:56 am

Mkenya wrote: "A rich widow (Bohras) should always remember that she will be 'screwed' either way".
my thoughts exactly. what difference does it make which villain eventually gains the upper hand? maazoon or mufaddal, both are 'birds of a feather' and know that the bohras are a bunch of stupid geese which lay golden eggs.

i for one, do not give a damn about this whole controvery, which is nothing more than a storm in a tea-cup. the bohras are and will remain a dumbed-down community who have set themselves up for being enslaved, exploited and screwed, that too willingly! their belief in myths, legends, false miracles, bogus titles, faith in anti-islamic practices etc, will ensure that whoever, if at all, seizes power, they are going to continue to be subjugated and meek subjects.

there is going to be no respite from the loot, oppression and tyranny, so i dont understand what's all this euphoria and hype about some crap happening inside saifee mahal. chor ka bhai ghantichor, aapas me samjhauta kar lenge.

landlords may change, but the tenants will have to continue paying their 'rent', and in our context, whatever increased rent or extra fees, taxes or 'dues' which the landlord may arbitrarily charge as per the maximum bearing capacity of his 'tenants', after all, do the 'tenants' have any choice of an alternate accomodation???!



Sceptical
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:38 am

#439

Unread post by Sceptical » Thu May 16, 2013 3:29 am

Mkenya wrote:Thank you, Sceptical, for your compliments.
BUT I TAKE EXCEPTION TO YOUR USE OF THE WORD 'NONSENSE'.
For your information I do know history as much as any educated
person does.
Sorry Mkenya bhai if I hurt you with this word. I do not write English fluently. 'Non sense' in french doesn't have the same meaning.
Anyway, I just think you made a shortcut with the history of WWII. :wink:



voice
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:08 pm

#440

Unread post by voice » Thu May 16, 2013 8:49 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:The subject issue of "Qutbi Bohras" :-

Although there definitely is a cold war going on between the zaadas and Mazun which has come out in the public in recent times but the fact remains that Mazun has till date not formed a separate sect officially.

Atleast a person like mazun who is well versed with abde psychology would never do such a thing till the Dai is alive.

However there is a sizeable bohra population which is very loyal to the Mazun but publicly do not admit the same. .
Agreed upon and one thing remains very clear from all of the above discussion that,
1) Nass is controversial,
2) Mazoon and his loyalist are not ready to accept mansoos and his fabrication,
3) no proof or strong evidence exist in support of mansoos, although he is trying hard with all his innovative ways and lies to gain public support
4) regarding administrative support mansoos himself not very assured about his loyalists.

I again adhere to my words that Mazoon saheb and his camp has adopted the policy of "wait and watch", he has not opened up his cards and his silence is something which is bothering mansoos. Above all Allah is best of the planners.



Mkenya
Posts: 347
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:16 am

#441

Unread post by Mkenya » Thu May 16, 2013 10:23 pm

Mkenya wrote:
Thank you, Sceptical, for your compliments.
BUT I TAKE EXCEPTION TO YOUR USE OF THE WORD 'NONSENSE'.
For your information I do know history as much as any educated
person does.

Sorry Mkenya bhai if I hurt you with this word. I do not write English fluently. 'Non sense' in french doesn't have the same meaning.
Anyway, I just think you made a shortcut with the history of WWII.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To us of the Dawoodi Bohra faith Hindi, Urdu, Gujarati, English, French, German, Swahili, etc. are all adopted languages. We should never communicate on this Forum or elsewhere in any language other than Lisaane-Dawat (Dawat ni Zabaan)!



Sceptical
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:38 am

#442

Unread post by Sceptical » Fri May 17, 2013 3:35 pm




Dazzling
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 2:58 pm

#443

Unread post by Dazzling » Sat May 18, 2013 3:08 am

Dear HT,

what ever is published in your news paper is complete accurate, and we bohrs have not heard a word from syedna Muhamemd burhanuddin from his mouth about any s ucessor, Mr Mufaddal and his brothers are deliberately trying to take our community on ride, and we are at all not ready to give away our rights on it.

Regards

Community Member

Ejamaat number

904541557



Dazzling
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 2:58 pm

#444

Unread post by Dazzling » Sat May 18, 2013 5:56 am

Moreover Mr Qaid johar is lying further, FREE MEALS and interest free loan and low cost housing is hoax...

every bohras are forced to pay fot these meals, for loans GOLD is taken as guarantees, and low cost housing is just a dream for common bohra...

Mr Mufaddal has just worst community condition in recent years, billion of dollars are collected every year on different occasions and hardly any things is paid pack to community...

we dont have single school or hospitals which are FREE for poors...

bohra are even forced to pay for grave in kabrestaan.....

I personally urge HT to please look more into community matters and expose this con men....
Last edited by Dazzling on Sat May 18, 2013 6:10 am, edited 3 times in total.



voice
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:08 pm

#445

Unread post by voice » Sat May 18, 2013 6:01 am

Sceptical wrote:Letter from Shz QaidJohar Baisaheb to HT .
http://www.its52.com/imgs/1434/newslett ... etter1.jpg

and another letter :
http://www.its52.com/imgs/1434/newslett ... etter2.jpg
what`s the need of publishing this letter after so many days? what kothar wants to prove and to whom they want to fool?
It would be more better if they could provide concrete proof of Nass. Secondly, if they could manage to get a statement from Mazoon saheb.



ammar786
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:51 am

#446

Unread post by ammar786 » Sat May 18, 2013 6:09 am

Dazzling wrote:Dear HT,

what ever is published in your news paper is complete accurate, and we bohrs have not heard a word from syedna Muhamemd burhanuddin from his mouth about any s ucessor, Mr Mufaddal and his brothers are deliberately trying to take our community on ride, and we are at all not ready to give away our rights on it.

Regards

Community Member

Ejamaat number

904541557

dear dazz,
You might not have heard but didnt you see maula (t.u.s) covering aaliqadar maula (t.u.s) with shawl?? didnt you see mukasir maula also offered shawl to him??
and there is no such series in ejamaat number, bloody fake



Dazzling
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 2:58 pm

#447

Unread post by Dazzling » Sat May 18, 2013 6:47 am

ammar786 wrote:
Dazzling wrote:Dear HT,

what ever is published in your news paper is complete accurate, and we bohrs have not heard a word from syedna Muhamemd burhanuddin from his mouth about any s ucessor, Mr Mufaddal and his brothers are deliberately trying to take our community on ride, and we are at all not ready to give away our rights on it.

Regards

Community Member

Ejamaat number

904541557

dear dazz,
You might not have heard but didnt you see maula (t.u.s) covering aaliqadar maula (t.u.s) with shawl?? didnt you see mukasir maula also offered shawl to him??
and there is no such series in ejamaat number, bloody fake
even syedna muhammed burhanuddin has given me shawl, so does it makes me dai as well?

how do you know my ejamaat number is fake? do you have access to ejamaat data?
Last edited by Dazzling on Sat May 18, 2013 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.



Dazzling
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 2:58 pm

#448

Unread post by Dazzling » Sat May 18, 2013 6:49 am

such an important announcement of successorship and not a single solid proof available?

wow just amazing...



Dazzling
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 2:58 pm

#449

Unread post by Dazzling » Sat May 18, 2013 6:53 am

syedna muhamed burhanuddin also gave shawl to MODI and Bal thackery and also advani...

are they all DAI?



humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

#450

Unread post by humanbeing » Sat May 18, 2013 7:03 am

voice wrote: Secondly, if they could manage to get a statement from Mazoon saheb.
Getting a statement from Mazoon sahib would be easy, they can issue many fancy printed risalas and dance in celebration of having declared or accepted the “nuss”
Valid and acceptable proof would be making the “nuss” video public.