Zehra Cyclewala Thunderstorms the Dais' Devrhi in Surat

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Al Zulfiqar

Re: Zehra Cyclewala Thunderstorms the Dais' Devrhi in Surat

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:42 pm

bhai insaf,

any news updates on this subject?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:08 pm

Give your support to Zehrabhen Cyclewala - act today

AZAD has received the following email. Zehrabhen is going into the lion's den tomorrow (Wednesday 31 July 2013).

Dear friends and family,

Just to let you know that after 28 years Zehraben Cyclewala is going to her masjid in Surat where she was once stop from praying.

The police will be there to safeguard her and the media will also be there to cover the event.

Let's send messages of support from all of us to Zehraben Cyclewala (cyclewalazehra@yahoo.in). It should say how important this move is for all of us and how proud we are of Zehraben for being so strong in her belief.

This will help her to make here publicity strong with media.

Nasreen Rajabali

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:55 am

Salaam to brave Zahra Behn
Affairs of the Dawat of Ali and Husain are handling by Muaviyyah and Yazid like notorious
Media support is very important

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:03 pm

progticide wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What a shameless response from a spineless abde! Allah must have missed out on ethics and morality while making such despicable specimens.

Deerseye

Unread post by Deerseye » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:18 pm

Bravo Zehra bhen, may all the blessings of the Almighty be on you. In a man's world u have proved ur worth as a women. May this be a pioneering step. India has given birth to brave women like Rani Laxmibai, u along with Ms Durga Shakti, the IAS officer from UP haves shown the people the power of honesty and bravery.

asad

Unread post by asad » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:43 pm

Smart wrote:
progticide wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What a shameless response from a spineless abde! Allah must have missed out on ethics and morality while making such despicable specimens.

They were created by the Dai himself. Both in alam al ibda plus this world, sort of a double whammy for poor souls.

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:05 pm

Zehra Cyclewala prays in masjid after 28 years under police protection.
Attachments
zehra-cyclewala-2.jpg
zehra-cyclewala-1.jpg

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:52 pm

i say bravo to this brave bohra lady who has today made the tyrants of kothar eat humble pie and forced them down to their knees.

but what use is her fight for her rights and dignity, if the many thousands of bohras on this forum who come here to complain and report, do not follow her example? i hope members like bohra bhai, who was getting disheartened and defeated, bohra spring and many many others, emulate her bravery and unflinching determination. meekness, and the famous bohra attitude of 'su karsu' and myriad other excuses will get you nowhere. not everyone can be a zehra cyclewala, but atleast reduce your payments to the rascals and reduce your participation, rebel against tyrannical farmaans, and be prepared to stop attending the jamaat and form support groups with other like-minded bohras.

himmate marda to madade khuda!

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:01 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:i say bravo to this brave bohra lady who has today made the tyrants of kothar eat humble pie and forced them down to their knees.

but what use is her fight for her rights and dignity, if the many thousands of bohras on this forum who come here to complain and report, do not follow her example? i hope members like bohra bhai, who was getting disheartened and defeated, bohra spring and many many others, emulate her bravery and unflinching determination. meekness, and the famous bohra attitude of 'su karsu' and myriad other excuses will get you nowhere. not everyone can be a zehra cyclewala, but atleast reduce your payments to the rascals and reduce your participation, rebel against tyrannical farmaans, and be prepared to stop attending the jamaat and form support groups with other like-minded bohras.

himmate marda to madade khuda!
in the end she had to come and pray behind the Amil who you all criticize , what an irony in the end you always want to come back no matter what ...lol i am laughing at all of you HAHAHAHAHA , now bring your trash talk about his to me , dont matter , i know more you trash talk will show me more you all are burning inside with jealousy and outright fact that im right

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:37 pm

Although your statements are ridiculous and laughable but then too lets analyse them with the true perspective :-
Zali110 wrote:in the end she had to come and pray behind the Amil who you all criticize
The dumb, idiotic and brain washed bohra perspective is the above but the true perspective is that "In the end, Kothar had to allow her in the Masjid and couldn't do a shit about it inspite of the trillions of dollars and muscle power and that too in Modi's state who was given a cheque of over Rs.One crore and felicitated time and again"..... No amount of ill-gotten wealth showered on politicians could save Kothar from utter humiliation.
Zali110 wrote:what an irony in the end you always want to come back no matter what
The dumb, idiotic and brain washed bohra perspective is the above but the true perspective is that "What an irony, In the end Kothar had to bow down in front of a lone lady and couldn't prevent her from entering their bastion".
Zali110 wrote:lol i am laughing at all of you HAHAHAHAHA
It is the other way round................ Everyone is laughing at the dumb, idiotic and senseless bohras like you who will now twist the episode and celebrate fateh mubin like your predecessor Dai who had to eat humble pie.
Zali110 wrote:more you all are burning inside with jealousy
Anyone with a little bit of commonsense will understand as to who actually is burning with jealousy..... "Khichani billi khamba noche" !

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:40 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Although your statements are ridiculous and laughable but then too lets analyse them with the true perspective :-
Zali110 wrote:in the end she had to come and pray behind the Amil who you all criticize
The dumb, idiotic and brain washed bohra perspective is the above but the true perspective is that "In the end, Kothar had to allow her in the Masjid and couldn't do a shit about it inspite of the trillions of dollars and muscle power and that too in Modi's state who was given a cheque of over Rs.One crore and felicitated time and again"..... No amount of ill-gotten wealth showered on politicians could save Kothar from utter humiliation.
Zali110 wrote:what an irony in the end you always want to come back no matter what
The dumb, idiotic and brain washed bohra perspective is the above but the true perspective is that "What an irony, In the end Kothar had to bow down in front of a lone lady and couldn't prevent her from entering their bastion".
Zali110 wrote:lol i am laughing at all of you HAHAHAHAHA
It is the other way round................ Everyone is laughing at the dumb, idiotic and senseless bohras like you who will now twist the episode and celebrate fateh mubin like your predecessor Dai who had to eat humble pie.
Zali110 wrote:more you all are burning inside with jealousy
Anyone with a little bit of commonsense will understand as to who actually is burning with jealousy..... "Khichani billi khamba noche" !

Hahahahaha Gulam (Abde) Mohammed HAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA :lol: HAHAHA :lol: u r soo Jealous , it shows , HaHAHAHA :lol: try your best try your hard in the End you too are an ABDE (gulam)

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:46 pm

zalil,

HAAHHHAAA HAHAHAHA HAAHHHAHHHA LOL :mrgreen: HAHA HAHAHA....IDIOT!

to honour you, we will recite at your mayyat: INNA LID DAI E WA INNA DAI E RAJEUN.

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:42 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:zalil,

HAAHHHAAA HAHAHAHA HAAHHHAHHHA LOL :mrgreen: HAHA HAHAHA....IDIOT!

to honour you, we will recite at your mayyat: INNA LID DAI E WA INNA DAI E RAJEUN.
Haha look at this terrorist talking

Al-Zulfiqar was a left-wing terrorist organization[citation needed] based in Afghanistan and operating in Pakistan.[1][2] It was formed in 1979 by Murtaza Bhutto and Shahnawaz Bhutto after their father, then-Prime Minister of Pakistan Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, was deposed in a military coup and executed. Al-Zulfiqar was formed to avenge Bhutto's killing by means of armed struggle against the military regime of General Zia-ul-Haq. Zia had deposed the Bhutto regime after mass protests across Pakistan that were related to the dissatisfaction of the masses with the rule of Bhutto (mismanagement of East Pakistan, alleged links of Bhutto to political murders, corruption, economic stagnation as a result of nationalization, deteriortating education system, etc.) in a Military coup in July 1977.
Bhutto was hanged by the Zia regime after a one-sided and controversial trial, Bhutto's two sons, Murtaza Bhutto and Shahnawaz Bhutto went into exile in Afghanistan which was then being ruled by a Soviet-backed communist government. There the two sons formed the Al-Zulfiqar along with hundreds of Pakistan Peoples Party militants who had escaped Zia's persecution

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:21 pm

Bhai Zali110
Tame kem aewo bolo chu. Tamare tu kush thawo joye ke aapna Moula hamesha em kahe chey ke je dawaat sey dur thaya chey aae badha ney mein
parnamo aapo chu key aao, aao and masjid maa and Moulana Hussain ni shadaat maa shaamil thao agar Bhen Zehra Masjid maa aapna Moula na Raza na Aamil pachel Namaz padhi toa ae ghnai khushi ni waat chey
Bijo key Bhen Zehra ne aapne em kevo joye ke aeno pun Dil kitlo motho chey key aee pan koi adwat rakhwa wagar aapna Raza na Aamil pachal Namaz padhi and koi fitno na karo
Ramzan naa aa Mubarak Mahina maa Zehra Bhen ye adwaat ney dur kidhi and apna sathe shamil thaya yeh ghani khushi ni waat chey, Em Dua karye ke next time Zehra Bhen pachaa Masjid maa aawey and police na wagar aawey ne em umeed karey ke aapna bhai bandhu enu itqibal kare and aaney aapna sathe shamil kare, Aa aapna Moula nu karam aney ehsan and mojiza thasey.

blue

Unread post by blue » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:54 am

i come to know that there were orders from mumbai that she should not be taunted, no shouting and she should not feel uncomfortable in mosque. since she is diabetic , was even given special tea without sugar for iftar.

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:12 pm

blue wrote:i come to know that there were orders from mumbai that she should not be taunted, no shouting and she should not feel uncomfortable in mosque. since she is diabetic , was even given special tea without sugar for iftar.
Bhai Zali110
Aaa Chey Apna Moula ni Shaan, :)

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:36 pm

zalil,

so you have proved you know how to use the internet and download info from wikipedia. what a great achievement! HAAAAHHAA HAAHAAH LOL, IDIOT!

as per new farmaan from saifee mahal, all abdesyedna's are to recite at mayyats, INNA LID DAI E, WA INNA E DAI E RAJEUN. hope you have taken note.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:17 pm

One thing is for certain Zehra Bhain is one brave soul. She has no animosity for the place of worship or the worshipers.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:36 pm

Zehra Bai’s step towards abde bohra masjid is appreciated. It is a sign of change. But will she Join the community by enrolling for Ejamat ?

What is required is determined people like Zehra Bai to join orthodox fold and demand accountability, provide resistance to freehand rule of amils and shehhzadas. There are few (if not many) are doing so silently or secretly. And fools with money are meant to be lightened, so no comments about those.

To fight alone and openly is not a good strategy against organized giant kothar. PDB movement is a brave one, they do not wish to compromise a single bit. It is appreciated, but we all compromising/ adjusting / accommodating some corruption somewhere or other, so why not tolerate kothar as well as bully them.

The more reformist / liberal / progressive minded bohra mingle with orthodox new generation, more will be acceptance of reformist attitude and free thinking.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:11 pm

It is reported that Zehra Cyclewala has clearly stated that under no circumstances will she take Misaq or pay wajebat to the Dai and his goons !!

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:01 pm

Zalil110,

Such animated words from you during your month of Ramadaan. Have you read the Quran or
read ANYTHING about the Islamic month of Ramadaan? I seriously doubt it. It appears that you are
non-Muslim, otherwise you would never have said such reprehensible things. even non-Muslims might have refrained
from such a puerile display.
On the other hand, if you are a Bohra and claim Islam, I suggest you do some reading.
You DO know how to read, right?

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:37 pm

Every year in Bombay, big propaganda is done when one or two members of Dai’s family go out and offer Idd namaz with Sunni Muslims under the Imamat of a Sunni Imam.
Does it not evident that Namaz is valid in any Muslim mosque?
So I offer namaz in any Muslim masjid.
Now if some body tells me to come and pray in Dawoodi Bohra masjid I will out rightly refuse the offer because Dawoodi Bohra msjids are worst than Hindu temples today.
But as a member of the Bohra community if I wish to offer namaz in the Bohra masjid and some one stops me from entering the masjid I will fight for my right.

Whatever 51st and 52nd Dawoodi Bohra Dais have done and whatever innovations (bidats) they have introduced have absolutely no justification i.e. Misaq to Dai, Raza and Baraat have NO RELIGIOUS AND NO LEGAL SANCTION and they can be challenged any time any where.

Similarly a Muslim body can be buried in any MUSLIM kabrastan. And Dai’s ownership on Bohra masjids and Bohra Kabrastans has NO RELIGIOUS AND NO LEGAL SANCTION and they can be challenged any time any where.
The reformist Bohras buried the dead body of their leader, Noman Contractor and Dr. Asghar Ali Engineer’s mother, against all odd in Bohra Kabrastan as it was question of their Rights and Bohra Dai inspite of all the force at his command could not do anything.

For Zehra ben Cyclewala’s historic victory in entering the Bohra Masjid and offering Ramadan prayers a very significant success especially when even most loyal slaves were push out of mosque as they could not pay the price for prayer-mate demanded by their Shafiq Bawa.

Grayson

Unread post by Grayson » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:55 am

S. Insaf wrote:Every year in Bombay, big propaganda is done when one or two members of Dai’s family go out and offer Idd namaz with Sunni Muslims under the Imamat of a Sunni Imam.
I've never heard of this before. Could you please corroborate the statement with some sort of article? Thanks.
S. Insaf wrote:Now if some body tells me to come and pray in Dawoodi Bohra masjid I will out rightly refuse the offer because Dawoodi Bohra msjids are worst than Hindu temples today.
Insaf saheb, I respect your Senior status among PDB, and general perseverance against adversary, but I seriously hope you don't mean statements such as this. It may seem like a trivial matter I'm pointing out, but hyperbolic remarks like these are more spiteful than progressive. Not that DB Masjids aren't extremely flawed, but saying they're "worst than Hindu temples" is pretty much calling them a non-Muslim.

In regards to the topic, any further details about the event and any consequences?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:22 am

Grayson wrote: Not that DB Masjids aren't extremely flawed, but saying they're "worst than Hindu temples" is pretty much calling them a non-Muslim.
exactly!

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:12 am

On one hand this is a great Success! This brave lady really kicked the Kothar in the nuts! Bravo to her, she actually did something to bring the Kothar down a peg or two... instead of merely running away from them and then whining about them on an internet forum lol!

On the other hand, this is a great Failure... why is it that this great lady even had to return to the Masjid that treated her so badly? Why couldn't the Reformists in Surat provide her with a better Masjid and a better Community, so she could confidently wave goodbye to the Kothar forever knowing she was now in a far superior place and position amongst the Reformist Jamaat?

Live Like Ali, Die Like Hussain

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:33 pm

When a lone 110 pound Cheetah grabs on to the 1000 pound wilder beast , the out come is predictable. Cheetah doesnt change his route but the wilder beasts do.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:19 pm

Worth Watching :-

Why Zehra Cyclewala was Outcasted from Dawoodi Bohra Community ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HGk4xnI8lA

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:46 am

this can be also good subject for a movie...to bring issue in public eyes.