Spying on Mumineen

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Hussain_KSA

Spying on Mumineen

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:16 am

This is reported today from London.
It was announced at a chalismu jaman to-day in London that secured boxes have been positioned in the sehen where at the request of Aqa Maula and his Mansoos the community members are urged to reveal the names of mumeens they suspect of drinking alcohol,smoking and chewing tobacco and taking shisha.Also of any women who do not wear rida outside the mosque.

Bohra spring

Re: Spying on Mumineen

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:51 am

I should have said in my previous blogs a master class idea can also be f&$@'ed up by a masterclass bungle by over zealous fanatics....one can get sheep out of farm but not the farm mentality.

If muffy advisors are wise they will salvage this before the fools in London bring down hot air balloon crashing .

asad

Unread post by asad » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:19 am

I think this idea will be implemented around the world as Bohra aamils are increasingly becoming number minded. Just see the posters for Thali system and they proudly anounce 1lac thalis delivered world over, no more common words. numbers is the new game for Bohra clergy.

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:02 pm

There was a time when church rules the people. It was called stone age. I hope it does not get to a point where mumineen are humiliated in masjid publicly. In retaliation police finds crack, drugs etc in aamil saabs home :twisted:

londonwala

Unread post by londonwala » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:15 pm

Yes, everyone should stay clear from moharramaat, but this spying scheme is open for abuse and ridicule and hypocrisy. It invites bohras to accuse other bohras of indulging in various sins. Such accusations may be malicious lies. Where will these accusations be stored? Probably on a database/spreadsheet which does not comply with legal and data protection requirements, which will never be deleted, and viewed by many jamaat khidmatguzars over the years, who will then suspect others of doing things that may be completely untrue.

Do-gooders in the jamaat have been told that they must visit the houses of mumineen accused of indulging in moharramaat. One can only imagine the irony of these do-gooders, many of whom have indulged in all sorts of unislamic activity over the years, visiting and preaching to others. Where will they find “pure” people to lecture others? Several sheikhs and senior people here have been convicted or named in court for illegal or deceitful practices. I also know of khidmatguzars that have been involved in illicit affairs with married men and women.

Mufaddal moula included “dagha” in his recent bayan about moharramaat. Surely the money unjustly demanded by many amils and so-called “khidmatguzars” comes under this category of dagha. Those of us that have been cheated of our hard earned money over the years should perhaps use this scheme to name our amils and others that are guilty of this.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:20 pm

then can we put in the names of mansoos and his siblings who own properties where shops have been rented out to liquor retailers and banks who deal in riba?

think

Unread post by think » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:12 pm

I myself with a very limited number of bohri friends atleast know of a dozen who have a six pack in their refrigerator and smoke. Let alone that but when they first came to chicago to study they took up jobs in night clubs and while working as waiters and behind the kitchens enjoyed naked dancing and booze.
as a matter of fact one of those love and live life bohri used to drive a limousine and when the dai came to chicage he was approached by the goonda committee of chicago to provide free limousine service to the dai and in turn he would be given the title of sheikh. Well, he did give a free ride and was given shekhdom and still smokes and drinks and enjoys his sheikhiness when little children and so called adna mumin kiss his hand.

Grayson

Unread post by Grayson » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:14 am

This matter should rest between a believer and God.
You teach someone why they shouldn't do things, not humiliate and dishonor them into not doing it further.

think

Unread post by think » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:24 am

who are we to say" do or not to do". jesus turned water into wine.

Grayson

Unread post by Grayson » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:33 am

I agree with should or shouldn't do, with accompanying reasoning that teaches why.
I disagree with enforcing it with such indignation.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:57 am

I guess it was not enough to turn Bohras into slaves, now they must become snitches and rats as well. Turn the slaves on one another so that the masters can watch the fun. This spying business is a master stroke of a fascist mindset. The mansoos seems to be showing his true colours.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:42 pm

and of course, every secret snitching will result in more income! the 'accused' will be asked to appear before the tribunal and after a severe tongue-lashing and shredding of their stds (including chaddi's) into tatters, will be asked to fork out a suitable sum to purify their soul.

perhaps next will be the wearing of something similar to an ankle bracelet, similar to the one put onto criminals on parole in the west, to monitor all the movements of abdes and their 'vices'...

i relish the prospect of abdes being crushed even more under the iron heels of the clergy, even more kicks, blows, abuse and loot. only then will the hapless toads rise in revolt.

sixfeetunder

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:58 pm

Ibn Abbas (RA) narrated the Prophet (saw) said:

Whoever covers the shortcomings of his Muslim brother, then Allah will cover his shortcomings on the day of Judgement. And whoever exposes the shortcomings of his Muslim brother, then Allah will expose his shortcomings until He exposes him inside his home.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:51 pm

Ills of our society is not caused by drugs or alcohol. It is caused by greed, love for power, ignorance and stupidity.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:45 pm

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:04 pm

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely ....

Deerseye

Unread post by Deerseye » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:57 am

I have heard that this spying business is thriving in indore jamaat. Stupid boras are using this opportunity to get even with their rivals And the dai's amil is playing lord over the shivering defaulters. When will these stupid people gain some little knowledge of Islam and stop bowing before these autocratic dictators

alam

Unread post by alam » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:29 pm

Kothar training Mumineen to be spies.
Last edited by alam on Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:54 pm

what a bunch of hypocrites.....may ALLAH save momeenin from their fitnah.

james

Unread post by james » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:54 pm

M Taha wrote:what a bunch of hypocrites.....may ALLAH save momeenin from their fitnah.

Who are you calling hypocrites ?

bohri

Unread post by bohri » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:05 am

The more I learn, the more I appreciate my parents actions forty years ago in defying the Kothar and joining the reform movement. We had barat declared on us, were barred from the mosque during Muharram and our entire extended family stopped all relations with us overnight.

My mother stood fast, did not cave in to any 'su karsu' instincts.

Today I thank my parents for the sacrifice they made, so we can choose what we wear, what we eat, which charities to support and when to say "enough is enough"!

think

Unread post by think » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:22 pm

to start with , how about cleaning your own house in dallas and houston where the bhaisaheb and his son were running a prostitution ring. and this is the territory of the second moulai moula malik ul ashtar(ustra). yes this guy malik ul ashtar is treated like a aqa moula by the houston jamaat. They are the ones that sponsered his greencard and to day he rules over them.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:14 pm

think wrote:to start with , how about cleaning your own house in dallas and houston where the bhaisaheb and his son were running a prostitution ring. and this is the territory of the second moulai moula malik ul ashtar(ustra). yes this guy malik ul ashtar is treated like a aqa moula by the houston jamaat. They are the ones that sponsered his greencard and to day he rules over them.
Br Think
Lately Malek Ul Chuster has been seen staying in Kandivali and not in Houston or Dallas. His sons Taha and other one have not been seen on any Abde websites. Wonder why it is so????????????? (now the Kotahri Goons will make sure to post their appearances on their website :) )

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:28 pm

I consider myself born in a system where fanatics rule the community and common people are brain washed to the extent that they consider shezadas as their gods. We have brought it on ourselves by not educating ourselves in fields of social sciences like theology, psychology and philosophy to deal with the idiots we live with and sit around us in thals. Amils are the worst dictators you ever came across. As some mentioned, I believe it "godmoney" that Amils are always ready to extract money from people and humiliating others for not giving enough to the community is a common practice for them.
At certain point in time if ever aruge with these amils they would say you are insulting god and our moula. I feel bad that people have to follow the system because they have no choice to move out of the system. We are all connected to each other like a web. You cannot even openly in a society like ours relatives, friends and others would report you in.....

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:08 pm

think wrote:to start with , how about cleaning your own house in dallas and houston where the bhaisaheb and his son were running a prostitution ring. and this is the territory of the second moulai moula malik ul ashtar(ustra). yes this guy malik ul ashtar is treated like a aqa moula by the houston jamaat. They are the ones that sponsered his greencard and to day he rules over them.
Malik ul ashtar is the deputy Maula of the US. He rules the US bohras with Houston being the HQ. No wonder, this year, several abdes went to Karbala during Ashara (where Malik bs was doing vaaz) instead of going to Mumbai where Mufaddal Maula was doing vaaz. Abdes of Houston can put the rest of the abdes worldwide to shame in their Maula Maula zealousness!

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:11 pm

btw this spying thing has happened recently in Houston wherein several false tips were given by people to settle personal scores. Especially of those abde students who were studying at the University of Texas at Austin. Tips such as certaing students having sex with one another etc were circulated.

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:31 pm

Just checked and the news about london is absolute bullshit and beautifully
Manupilated in a way by the ideot above so 20-30 morons here in this
Chatroom can get to comment and bark for another 2-3 days!!!
Every blog in this chatroom is a laughing stock when u wud bring
Even one person who knows the reality!!! Just to curse how u guys
Shape it up as per ur own convenience!!!
Somebody had msged quite cleverly here get free azaab here
To curse daai and imams dawat which will and won't ever be wipped
Off till qayamat!
Keep barkingg as long as this websitee runs!!! Once its shutt be typical
Pussies and covert into jainism or jewish more likely!!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:38 pm

maxthemature wrote:Manupilated in a way by the ideot
maxthemature wrote:bark for another 2-3 days!!!
maxthemature wrote:Just to curse how u guys
maxthemature wrote:Shape it up as per ur own convenience!!!
The guy speaks at length about Muffy's and his henchmen's bayans in Khatmul Quran Majlises !

alam

Unread post by alam » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:15 pm

wise_guy wrote:btw this spying thing has happened recently in Houston wherein several false tips were given by people to settle personal scores. Especially of those abde students who were studying at the University of Texas at Austin. Tips such as certaing students having sex with one another etc were circulated.
Similarly, innoncent and gullible mumineen a are routinely recruited by Jamaat Ayaan and Aamil, to do their
Spying, conveying messages, do their dirty work, such that in the name of khidmat, the officers of the Jamaat and
Aamil keep their hands clean. That's how they destroy friendships, break up families, and promote divorces.

That self destruction, where the community self destructs before its consciousness is raised.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:24 pm

maxthemature wrote:Just checked and the news about london is absolute bullshit and beautifully
Manupilated in a way by the ideot above so 20-30 morons here in this
Chatroom can get to comment and bark for another 2-3 days!!!
Every blog in this chatroom is a laughing stock when u wud bring
Even one person who knows the reality!!! Just to curse how u guys
Shape it up as per ur own convenience!!!
Somebody had msged quite cleverly here get free azaab here
To curse daai and imams dawat which will and won't ever be wipped
Off till qayamat!
Keep barkingg as long as this websitee runs!!! Once its shutt be typical
Pussies and covert into jainism or jewish more likely!!
as if your language represents a truly pious and religious person.. lol hyppocrite