Why r dawoodi bhoras so meek and stupid?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Deerseye
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:30 am

Why r dawoodi bhoras so meek and stupid?

#1

Unread post by Deerseye » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:46 am

I have been raised up in a family which gives great importance to education and at the same time we were deeply religious. But luckily my elders always shied away from dai worship. I thank my stars I was born into such a family. Now at a mature age I can easily sit on the brink of this society and analyse why things are going so wrong.as the years are progressing the younger generation of the dai is straying away from the teachings of the Quran not that their fathers were much afraid of the almighty, but since their numbers are increasing, and insecurity also is growing in the same proportion they want to gather maximum resources for seven generations. The important question is that the common dawoodi bohra who pays minimum vajebaat and sabil, knows how to lap up to the local aamil, takes benefit of which ever scheme available, and enjoys rich food in the jamaat has got it all laid out on a platter. Why will he ever revolt?he will always stand with folded hands and do the dais shukr, it is the middle class of bohras who will have to take a stand, because the corporate bohra is already in partnership with the members of syednas family,save a few honest souls, so ultimately the responsibility of cleansing the system has to be taken up by young, educated, Allah fearing youth. Any takers?.....

Yusuf
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:27 am

Re: Why r dawoodi bhoras so meek and stupid?

#2

Unread post by Yusuf » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:42 am

we cant do much for this sad position of bohra at this moment, but when time comes make sure you stand with truth and dont shy away....

zinger
Posts: 2066
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Why r dawoodi bhoras so meek and stupid?

#3

Unread post by zinger » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:56 am

Then do what we do deerseye.

Stay within the fold and try and clean things up from within. there is a lot of corruption. start small. talk to people around you in the jamat and tell them to contribute to poor people in their areas instead of giving ziafat and doing salaam. Pay waajebaat and sabil, that is something that cannot be avoided if you want to stay within the fold, for sure.

teach people that Allah comes first, then RasullAllah SAW and then Maula Ali, Imam Hassan, Imam Hussain, ImamUsZamaan and then our Aqa Maula.

Dont keep saying "when will things change" or "why cant someone do something about this". and for sure, dont stand outside and critisize like most people here.

Be the change that you want to see

JC
Posts: 1624
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Why r dawoodi bhoras so meek and stupid?

#4

Unread post by JC » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:17 pm

They are meek and stupid because they 'believe' Janat can be 'purchased' in this world by 'paying' to Dai and his henchmen. They have replaced fear of Allah with fear of Dai and have placed their faith in worship of mortals and deads/graves.

Cannot they see that TODAY Dai-Allah is so weak and unable to help himself!! Where is his Imam??

seeker110
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:01 am

Re: Why r dawoodi bhoras so meek and stupid?

#5

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:06 pm

I cannot change everyone, but everyone can change someone.

think
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

Re: Why r dawoodi bhoras so meek and stupid?

#6

Unread post by think » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:23 pm

zinger; you are asking people to double dip. pay sabil and wajebaats and also give to the poor and needy.
you cannot change the dirty policies of the jamaat goonda mafia withen your jamaat because that is the reason they joined the jamaat committee in the first place.. They paid handsomely and had to bow low down to become a jamaat committee member. The reason they did it, so they can rule over you, show who is boss, get a little recognition, and ofcourse the two mithas, two kharas and special treatement. they enforce the dirty policies of the amil for their own benifits so how can you expect them to change. lol

JC
Posts: 1624
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Why r dawoodi bhoras so meek and stupid?

#7

Unread post by JC » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:35 pm

Zinger,

When you say 'teach people that Allah comes first, then RasullAllah SAW and then Maula Ali, Imam Hassan, Imam Hussain, ImamUsZamaan and then our Aqa Maula[/color]' you have given all the rights to Dai and his henchmen - if you 'BELEIVE' in Maula, then AGREE to everything he says - there cannot be options or choices.

The fact of the matter is that ALLAH comes first and ALLAH comes last. He is not to be shared or has not to be part of any chain. He IS and He is. Prophets came with His message and were messangers and did their job, period. We respect the messangers but pray to Allah only.

Bohra spring
Posts: 1350
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Re: Why r dawoodi bhoras so meek and stupid?

#8

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:37 pm

Can we try addressing what does the community mean to us ?

What is it that we are looking to give and get out of it ?

Let me try to state what I am looking from it : there are not only 5 point sbut for discussion

1. It is a source of community where we share our Islamic beleif in a language and culture that we are comfortable
2. It provides some faith related services like priests for marriage, death, occassions
3. It can grow the community intellectually and evolve into a society that is adoptible to its environement and surroundings
4. Where we can contribute , question and make people with responsibility accoutnatble for its affairs , make administrative changes,
5. Deepen understanding of spirituality and ensure out path and hsitory are authentic and not distorted for manipulation

Now there are many issues that distort my needs from the community and unfortunately the current administration violently puts down decent because it does not feel really threatened that there will be a mass backlash . They have successfully brainwashed people to accept their slavery.

Zinger says we should do it from within...but the community is not mature to accept secular or diverse beliefs. There is a big difference how the Surat or Nairobi abdes think from how the Western jamaats operate. I can really doubt if in the west a Bohra shabbab can become physically aggressive.

Others say we stay out of it , let us leave and join others or live "agnostic" lives. In the west probably this will be a new future and my children will care less what happens to the Diai or Bohras. I can do what I can to make sure atleast I tried giving them an option to choose a new re-reformed Bohra perspective. I rather try and fail and not try and regret.

Some want to form an atlernative opposition...it has its issue there is so much disagreement between PDB and non PDB. So until we reach a consensus and have reform of the reform party, Kothar can relax and shoot down a few stray bullets to just make sure they are awake.

This is a good discussion and look forward to anyone having other ideas how to uprrot crruption and modernise Bohra community.

Fateh
Posts: 303
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:25 am

Re: Why r dawoodi bhoras so meek and stupid?

#9

Unread post by Fateh » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:50 pm

In short we all want spiritual guru only teach us religious affairs not a money guru who makes us slave for his own ayyashi.

Deerseye
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:30 am

Re: Why r dawoodi bhoras so meek and stupid?

#10

Unread post by Deerseye » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:27 am

Fateh,
Why exactly do we need a guru? Are not the teachings of the holy Quran, the khutbahs of Ali, the hadees of the Rasool sufficient guidance to get us through life?

Fateh
Posts: 303
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:25 am

Re: Why r dawoodi bhoras so meek and stupid?

#11

Unread post by Fateh » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:30 am

Deerseye wrote:Fateh,
Why exactly do we need a guru? Are not the teachings of the holy Quran, the khutbahs of Ali, the hadees of the Rasool sufficient guidance to get us through life?
Yes sir we need guru for our spiritual journey of life. The holy Quran, the khutbahs of Ali, the hadees of the Rasool gives us only a direction of a path ,as like books in our school & collage for education .But we still need a teacher or professor for teaching those particular subject.

think
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

Re: Why r dawoodi bhoras so meek and stupid?

#12

Unread post by think » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:11 am

and how do you know this teacher really speaks the truth about Allah or puts his own two penney worth. The quran is full of parables and Allah clearly states we guide who we wish, And then an ayah for moses' you cannot teach the deaf nor can you give the message to dead. The people who will listen to you are the ones whose hearts we have opened". The issue of right teacher to teach religion is inherint baseless. If you recognize a doctrate from cairo university in religious study as an answer to your religious leader, think twice.

think
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

Re: Why r dawoodi bhoras so meek and stupid?

#13

Unread post by think » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:07 pm

if any of you had given it a thought ,it may have dawned on you that the pioneer of the muslim religion; Mohammed, the Rasool did neither read nor write. All he had was a heart of gold. Recall the incidence when he went to Taif to preach his sermons and people started pelting stones; the love of Allah cried out to Mohammed that the town of Taif should perish, but the golden heart of Mohammed stopped it.
Love and respect for another is God,and that in essence is the religion of Allah and his Rasool.

badrijanab
Posts: 809
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:19 pm

Re: Why r dawoodi bhoras so meek and stupid?

#14

Unread post by badrijanab » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:01 pm

think wrote:if any of you had given it a thought ,it may have dawned on you that the pioneer of the muslim religion; Mohammed, the Rasool did neither read nor write. All he had was a heart of gold. Recall the incidence when he went to Taif to preach his sermons and people started pelting stones; the love of Allah cried out to Mohammed that the town of Taif should perish, but the golden heart of Mohammed stopped it.
Love and respect for another is God,and that in essence is the religion of Allah and his Rasool.
Think, please think before you post and think correctly.
Mohammed, the Rasool did neither read nor write.
'S' don't even spare Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. to justify jahalat of their -, -, and -.

Quran 4:113 - But for the Grace of Allah to thee and his Mercy, a party of them would certainly have plotted to lead thee astray. But (in fact) they will only Lead their own souls astray, and to thee they can do no harm in the least. For Allah hath sent down to thee the Book and wisdom and taught thee what thou Knewest not (before): And great is the Grace of Allah unto thee.

This verse proves that not a single thing in both worlds is left excluded from the knowledge of the Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. So Prophet s.a.w.w. does knew to read and write..

Muslim First
Posts: 6893
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2001 4:01 am

Re: Why r dawoodi bhoras so meek and stupid?

#15

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:19 pm

badrijanab wrote:
think wrote:if any of you had given it a thought ,it may have dawned on you that the pioneer of the muslim religion; Mohammed, the Rasool did neither read nor write. All he had was a heart of gold. Recall the incidence when he went to Taif to preach his sermons and people started pelting stones; the love of Allah cried out to Mohammed that the town of Taif should perish, but the golden heart of Mohammed stopped it.
Love and respect for another is God,and that in essence is the religion of Allah and his Rasool.
Think, please think before you post and think correctly.
Mohammed, the Rasool did neither read nor write.
'S' don't even spare Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. to justify jahalat of their -, -, and -.

Quran 4:113 - But for the Grace of Allah to thee and his Mercy, a party of them would certainly have plotted to lead thee astray. But (in fact) they will only Lead their own souls astray, and to thee they can do no harm in the least. For Allah hath sent down to thee the Book and wisdom and taught thee what thou Knewest not (before): And great is the Grace of Allah unto thee.

This verse proves that not a single thing in both worlds is left excluded from the knowledge of the Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. So Prophet s.a.w.w. does knew to read and write..
Admin
Badrijanab posted
'S' don't even spare Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. to justify jahalat of their -, -, and -.


I do not think none neither 'Think' nor badrijanab are Sunni. Badrijanab is Sunni hater and any post which is different from his POV, he assumes it is from Sunni and he strikes back to Sunni.

Unfortunately banning me from 2 DB related forum was to prevent Thread turning into Shia Sunni slug fast. But this gives Badrijanb free platform for Sunni bashing.
Admin should permit POV in response to this attack.

@badrijanab

bj you are a coward hate monger
If you have courage you start a thread in Islam section wether Prophet S was Ummi or not.

think
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

Re: Why r dawoodi bhoras so meek and stupid?

#16

Unread post by think » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:29 pm

it was the inspiration of Allah through gabriel. Depends at what age of Mohammed you are refering to. At the tender age when he was an orphan, or the 40 years spent in the caves ,or the 12 years of Madinah.
yes, it is very true he was bestowed with the knowledge of the universes, after the 40 years of constant inquisition to find the self and was then emancipated through the wisdom of the creator to the world beyond.
I stay firm on the issue of not being able to read or write; but then were it a requirement for him to gain the knowledge; certainly not. It was an inspiration, a sixth sense if you so please. He did not attend and had no need to attend any madrassah per say.

Al Zulfiqar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:01 am

Re: Why r dawoodi bhoras so meek and stupid?

#17

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:27 pm

WHY ARE DAWOODI BOHRAS SO MEEK AND STUPID?

because they are meek and stupid.

badrijanab
Posts: 809
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:19 pm

Re: Why r dawoodi bhoras so meek and stupid?

#18

Unread post by badrijanab » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:37 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:WHY ARE DAWOODI BOHRAS SO MEEK AND STUPID?

because they are meek and stupid.
The common Dawoodi Bohra mumineen are very good human, humble, honest and responsible citizen than compare to average followers of all other sects of Islam.

Actually, Al Zulfiquar sahab, you are meek and stupid.

SBM
Posts: 6444
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Why r dawoodi bhoras so meek and stupid?

#19

Unread post by SBM » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:10 pm

WHY ARE DAWOODI BOHRAS SO MEEK AND STUPID?
Because it has people like BADRIJANAB

seeker110
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:01 am

Re: Why r dawoodi bhoras so meek and stupid?

#20

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:23 pm

They are meek and stupid because they wear SAYA.

Rising Star
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:33 am

Re: Why r dawoodi bhoras so meek and stupid?

#21

Unread post by Rising Star » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:43 pm

badrijanab wrote:
Al Zulfiqar wrote:WHY ARE DAWOODI BOHRAS SO MEEK AND STUPID?

because they are meek and stupid.
The common Dawoodi Bohra mumineen are very good human, humble, honest and responsible citizen than compare to average followers of all other sects of Islam.

Actually, Al Zulfiquar sahab, you are meek and stupid.
good human? widows and orphanage are in trouble in community while bohra are busy in spending towards celebrations and different zyarats.
HUmble? have u seen a bohra in mosque? he will shout and abuse in masjib, like masjid is his baap kaa ghar.
honest? bohra have lost these qualities in last 200 years time span.
responsible citizen? while people are in chaos, bohras are busy in there own little world forgetting hardship of general people....


agree with forum members, Badrijanaab u and all ur alikes are stupid, idiotic morons.

Al Zulfiqar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:01 am

Re: Why r dawoodi bhoras so meek and stupid?

#22

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:14 am

badrijanab wrote:
The common Dawoodi Bohra mumineen are very good human, humble, honest and responsible citizen than compare to average followers of all other sects of Islam.
"The common Dawoodi Bohra mumineen are very good human, humble, honest and responsible citizen than compare to average followers of all other sects of Islam."

but they are still meek and stupid....

ammar786
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:51 am

Re: Why r dawoodi bhoras so meek and stupid?

#23

Unread post by ammar786 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:37 am

i dont understand why you people are so much worried about dawoodi bohras, dont have any other work than doing gibat. atleast now come on the right path dont do as your elders always did and are doing and will be going for jahanam.

ammar786
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:51 am

Re: Why r dawoodi bhoras so meek and stupid?

#24

Unread post by ammar786 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:42 am

seeker110 wrote:They are meek and stupid because they wear SAYA.
a totally senseless thnkng, and even this things are out of your reach, bcz your thinking is bounded

Al Zulfiqar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:01 am

Re: Why r dawoodi bhoras so meek and stupid?

#25

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:51 am

ammar786 wrote:i dont understand why you people are so much worried about dawoodi bohras,
because we are dawoodi bohras...

seeker110
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:01 am

Re: Why r dawoodi bhoras so meek and stupid?

#26

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:30 pm

White kurta,white ijar and bhori kaka topi I am announcing it loud and clear that I am different from others. So hate me. Some meek people follow along even though they look like an oddball in general society. Now being meek is one thing but to top it off with Saya say pretty much that I am stupid also.

ammar786
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:51 am

Re: Why r dawoodi bhoras so meek and stupid?

#27

Unread post by ammar786 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:29 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
ammar786 wrote:i dont understand why you people are so much worried about dawoodi bohras,
because we are dawoodi bohras...
by saying again and again that you are dawoodi bohra we want believe you, and if you are than give your ITS ID along with password.
actually you people have no identity, you are affraid of yourself thats why you and others like you always keep on posting over here all foolish and rubbish and than discuss on that particular topic with fake identity. if you have guts than say publicly or with true identity.

rang
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:50 am

Re: Why r dawoodi bhoras so meek and stupid?

#28

Unread post by rang » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:53 am

ammar786 wrote:
Al Zulfiqar wrote: because we are dawoodi bohras...
by saying again and again that you are dawoodi bohra we want believe you, and if you are than give your ITS ID along with password.
actually you people have no identity, you are affraid of yourself thats why you and others like you always keep on posting over here all foolish and rubbish and than discuss on that particular topic with fake identity. if you have guts than say publicly or with true identity.

Ammar Bhai, due to this arrogance adopted by the ABDES all Bohras are put in problem in Pakistan. No one can surely claim who is right and who is not. It is the Faith which you carry in your life because you were born in this Faith house. If you say that Reformist are not in right path then can you prove yourself in right Path? No you cannot. Remember only Quran and GOD is haqiqat and others are Faith. We can debate on faith but cannot challange any one's faith. Faith is a part of religon but has a certain parameters. If your belief is within the Parameters defined then its ok otherwise you have crossed the line of Shirk and Bidat which currently the Bohras doing. JUST REMEMBER ONE THING MY BROTHER, No one has return from his Grave till yet,so we can make our belief only from the Holy books we read or learn from what we are taught.. If by chance someday some one resurrected and came back then all the shops will close down.

WHEN I WAS SMALL I USED TO HEAR FROM MY MOTHER THAT IF SOMEONE'S DIE ON FRIDAY HE WILL DIRECTLY GO TO JANNAT! AND I USED TO ASK HER DID HUSSAIN DUSMANO ALSO WENT TO JANNAT AS THEY WERE ALSO KILLED ON FRIDAY. AND SHE DIDN'T HAD ANSWER AS SHE WAS ALSO FED UP WITH THE SAME SPOON AS WE HAVE.

Al Zulfiqar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:01 am

Re: Why r dawoodi bhoras so meek and stupid?

#29

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:30 pm

ammar786 wrote:
Al Zulfiqar wrote: if you are than give your ITS ID along with password.
actually you people have no identity, you are affraid ... with fake identity. if you have guts than say publicly or with true identity.
shezaada ammar,

"actually you have no identity, you are affraid ... with fake identity. if you have guts than say publicly or with true identity",

"if you are than give your ITS ID along with password."

we are all waiting to get your real identity with address, contacts and ITS ID with password. if you are a true fanatic abdesyedna bohra, you should not be afraid and you should have the guts, confidence and conviction.

Bohra spring
Posts: 1350
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Re: Why r dawoodi bhoras so meek and stupid?

#30

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:29 am

Amar

Can you and Dawaat e Hadiya promise me if I give you my real name you will not track me or my family down and harass me. Do you and DH commit that you will take this debate as free speech and respect the law that allows me to have a liberal debate.

I mean if you think I may have offended you you can press civil charges and we sort it out in court

I wait for your reply and I will give you my real name if you promise me and tell me which Shazada après the promise.