Ekwis ma Imam purdah ma che!

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Re: Ekwis ma Imam purdah ma che!

Unread post by SBM » Sun May 12, 2013 2:11 pm

SBM wrote:Any proof that Imam U Zaman was appointed by the successor of Imam Ali

Yes.
And the proof is?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun May 12, 2013 2:35 pm

Risala "Al Naie" is issued when a new Dai takes responsibility of Dai Mutlaq office. In this Risala COMPLETE details are given about 'Nuss a Jali' made by former Dai Mutlaq on present (new) Dai Mutlaq apppointing him his successor, with full details of all eye witnesses of Nuss-a-Jali, date & place where Nuss-a-Jai was made, the full text of ibarat, etc. Such Risala issed at the time of Najmuddin sahab (47th) is called "Al Naie Al Batash't Al Kubra" - in this all above points are missing hence this is the documentary evidence that from Najmuddin sahab (47th onwards) all occupancies are unathorized (i.e. without nuss-a-Jali from 46th rightful Dai Molana wa Syyedna Mohammed Badruddin a.q.).
My father created a Risala "Al Naie" and made me the next Dai-ul-Mutlaq and he had the permission from the Imam in my backyard. Do not worry, this risala has complete details about Nuss-a-jali made by my grandfather who was actually the true Dai Mutlaq before my father. The current Dawoodi-bohra clan has usurped my rights. I have a document from Hazrat Ali (by the way, this document is in concelment, so do not ask me for it unless you are a disbeliever of 1-2-3) that makes my great great great great grandfather the greatest Dai.

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Sun May 12, 2013 2:37 pm

SBM wrote:
SBM wrote:Any proof that Imam U Zaman was appointed by the successor of Imam Ali

Yes.
And the proof is?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Entire aalam-a-Islam agrees on Hadees of Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. about his prophecy on coming of Imam Quaim (Mehdi) from the progeny of Molatina Fatima a.s. and Ameer al Momineen Mola Ali a.s.

Progeny = son succeeding father, who will succeed from his father... till Imam Tayyeb a.s. till Mola Ali a.s.

One can only give what one owns - an authorized Imam only can appoint the next rightful (authorized) Imam. Father of Imam Quaim who will appoint Imam Quaim (Mehdi) as the Imam have to be Imam by default, his father's father in same way have to be Imam..... till chain reaches the first Imam Molana Imam Hasan a.s.

Hence to make the Hadees of Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. true - the Imam is present authorized by his predecessor, chain running till Mola Ali a.s. & Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun May 12, 2013 2:51 pm

[Entire aalam-a-Islam agrees on Hadees of Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. about his prophecy on coming of Imam Quaim (Mehdi) from the progeny of Molatina Fatima a.s. and Ameer al Momineen Mola Ali a.s.

Progeny = son succeeding father, who will succeed from his father... till Imam Tayyeb a.s. till Mola Ali a.s.

One can only give what one owns - an authorized Imam only can appoint the next rightful (authorized) Imam. Father of Imam Quaim who will appoint Imam Quaim (Mehdi) as the Imam have to be Imam by default, his father's father in same way have to be Imam..... till chain reaches the first Imam Molana Imam Hasan a.s.

Hence to make the Hadees of Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. true - the Imam is present authorized by his predecessor, chain running till Mola Ali a.s. & Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w.
[/quote]
BJ
There is lot of Gibrish in your post. What is your definition of Entire Aalam-e-Islam, Shia only makes 5% of entire Aalam-e-Islam and pristine Bohra as per your defination is less than 0.1% of entire Aalam-e-Islam.
Once again you did not provide proof of true Imam How does one know if the hidden Imam was appointed by Moula Ali. Where is Imam Quaim and what prevents any one to declare himself as Imam Quaim. Once again how would your recognize the true Imam U Zaman?

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Sun May 12, 2013 3:07 pm

SBM wrote:BJ
There is lot of Gibrish in your post. What is your definition of Entire Aalam-e-Islam, Shia only makes 5% of entire Aalam-e-Islam and pristine Bohra as per your defination is less than 0.1% of entire Aalam-e-Islam.
Once again you did not provide proof of true Imam How does one know if the hidden Imam was appointed by Moula Ali. Where is Imam Quaim and what prevents any one to declare himself as Imam Quaim. Once again how would your recognize the true Imam U Zaman?
Alam a Islam = All sects of Islam (including Sunni's) agrees to that Hadees.

Proof: Hadees of Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. about Imam Mehdi (Quaim) a.z.s. given earlier.

Imam Quaim (Mehdi) will come at time of Qayamat.

Anyone can declare anything about oneself. So anyone can declare themselves to be Imam Quaim. Like jahil Anajmi does.

Identifying true Imam is very easy. Unlike common men, Imam is blessed by Allah with super traits in all faculties, he is flawless/errorless like Ameer al Momineen Mola Ali a.s. - you may address to Imam claimant with complex doctorate knitty-gritty that you are well versed in or with other similar acumen of yours to verify if he can reply you precisely and correctly.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun May 12, 2013 6:20 pm

Badri bhai as my buddies in Karachi would say "ap kis kowien ke mandak hain. Islam is way bigger than your imagination can perceive. Step out of the well. You will find, Allah is a beautiful caregiver, but you need to get out of this bohra abde well. Dont listen to anyone, just seek on your own. You will find great happiness.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun May 12, 2013 8:11 pm

Identifying true Imam is very easy.
The biggest super power of this Imam is the super power to hide. This is the only super power of the Imam that we have evidence of. We can identify this Imam if he remains hidden successfully till the day of Qayamat!! It's like different powers of the X-Men. Wolverine has claws and the Imam can hide. :wink:

I posted this in 2001 about our Imam

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=813&p=13455&hilit=s ... lly#p13455
Here are some of his achievements in the last 1000 years.

1 - Stayed hidden successfully from 1000 to 1100 AD.
2 - No one was able to find him from 1100 to 1200 AD.
3 - Remained unseen from 1200 to 1300 AD.
4 - No one was able to catch up with him during 1300 to 1400 AD.
5 - Successfully conceals his location from 1400 to 1500 AD.
6 - Conceals his identity successfully from 1500 to 1600 AD.
7 - No one was able to find him from 1600 to 1700 AD.
8 - Successfully conceals his location from 1700 to 1800 AD.
9 - Remained unseen from 1800 to 1900 AD.
10 - Cannot be located since 1900 AD.

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Mon May 13, 2013 1:36 am

humanbeing wrote:One must think twice before uttering laanat on others. We ourselves are not sinfree. Its very easy to spit laanats from air conditioned halls within own majority and gloat in promoting hatred. I have seen junglee abdes yelling at top of their voice spewing laanats to show their depth of faith, what a pity.

I was attending Friday namaaz in one of the pune masjid, it was for the first time I heard ‘ laanat on ali asgar engineer “ in middle of “ghanu jeevo - Jahannum ma hazaro saal jalse….”

This was the first time I heard about Ali Asgar Engineer and to my surprise I wondered why would peace loving, human loving shafeek bawa sayenda allow or sanction such an utterance in a masjid over its own kind. When I enquired with a beardy abde sitting next to me, who took pride in joining the chorus of laanat, he had no idea who was Ali Asgar engineer, all he knew was, ‘some daawat no dushman” ! what a shame !

Although I was semi-abde and my enquiry on internet was with presumption to find out what about this daawat no dushman and his deeds. To my surprise I found, views of ali asgar engineer are more believable then lies and deceptive web spread out by shrewd kothar. One link lead to another and that’s how I landed at PDB website.

Uttering laanat is a fruitless exercise, instead its self harming, keeping hatred in the heart is never beneficial. Moreover it can be an easy way out for cowards to vent their wordly frustrations in their own wonderland.
seems to me that humanbeing is aliasger engineer , how did it feel aliasger engineer to hear lanaat on your self

محمد

Unread post by محمد » Mon May 13, 2013 1:58 am

Zali110 wrote:
humanbeing wrote:One must think twice before uttering laanat on others. We ourselves are not sinfree. Its very easy to spit laanats from air conditioned halls within own majority and gloat in promoting hatred. I have seen junglee abdes yelling at top of their voice spewing laanats to show their depth of faith, what a pity.

I was attending Friday namaaz in one of the pune masjid, it was for the first time I heard ‘ laanat on ali asgar engineer “ in middle of “ghanu jeevo - Jahannum ma hazaro saal jalse….”

This was the first time I heard about Ali Asgar Engineer and to my surprise I wondered why would peace loving, human loving shafeek bawa sayenda allow or sanction such an utterance in a masjid over its own kind. When I enquired with a beardy abde sitting next to me, who took pride in joining the chorus of laanat, he had no idea who was Ali Asgar engineer, all he knew was, ‘some daawat no dushman” ! what a shame !

Although I was semi-abde and my enquiry on internet was with presumption to find out what about this daawat no dushman and his deeds. To my surprise I found, views of ali asgar engineer are more believable then lies and deceptive web spread out by shrewd kothar. One link lead to another and that’s how I landed at PDB website.

Uttering laanat is a fruitless exercise, instead its self harming, keeping hatred in the heart is never beneficial. Moreover it can be an easy way out for cowards to vent their wordly frustrations in their own wonderland.
seems to me that humanbeing is aliasger engineer , how did it feel aliasger engineer to hear lanaat on your self
you are really an intelligent abde, keep it up :roll:

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon May 13, 2013 1:58 pm

Zalil10 !
Good one !!