Dawoodi Bohra Fairy tales

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
asad

Dawoodi Bohra Fairy tales

Unread post by asad » Mon May 13, 2013 4:11 am

I have started this thread to question few stories which are read out in Bohra waez and everyone remembers the general story and dont ponder much on the finer details. These stories have been ingrained in our psyche so much that we never question their authenticity or relevance, we don't even cross check with other sources mainly Sunni and Shia versions to see if it really happened.

I may miss out on finer details and others can fill in the gaps, The sole purpose of this thread is to question the stories and to find out how far are they true and if possible to find out the origin of them, like in which era they got into existence or from which book they are taken.
Last edited by asad on Mon May 13, 2013 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

asad

Re: Dawoodi Bohra Fairy tales

Unread post by asad » Mon May 13, 2013 4:16 am

Story 1: Day coincides with Urs of Syedna Noor mohamed Nooruddin so a fairy tale regarding him only

Story goes something like this. A man is travelling by a ship and is surrounded by some kind of Cyclone where he asks a mannat of Syedna Noor that of he is saved he will offer 1000 RS(or 1500 dont remember exactly) as nazar, and he is miracolously saved, He goes to khambaat and offer a lesser amount and Syedna reminds him that the mannat was of a higher amount the man appologises and offers the complete amount. Syedna informs him that he was dong wuzu when he asked for his help and he came at that very moment and saw their was a hole in his ship so he inserted the khooti of his chakri to stop the hole, Man wents back to the ship and sees the khooti where Syedna had told. Story ends with a lot of emotional drama by the waezeen that how current Syedna will come to your help when you ask him to.

Now few questions and observations:
1) Mark the clever use of words in driving home some points as in when in trouble ask Syedna for help instead of Allah.
2) Its acceptable and appreciated to ask mannat of money and than pay the full amount as Syedna knows everything.
3) Syedna is every present and listener to your pleas and can reach any place from anywhere, real time teleport.
4) Syedna Noor went to the help and inserted his Khooti in the gaping hole. imagine him coming hoping back with a chakri without a khooti.

think

Unread post by think » Mon May 13, 2013 10:49 am

This exact story is also narrated in the karim aga khan journals.
The simple truth as I see it, is that a bad and selfish group of peolpe under the pretext of religion are instilling fear in the bohri cultural community .

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Mon May 13, 2013 3:22 pm

(I) Grand Ayatollah Akhond Mulla Zainul-Abideen al-Galbaigani wrote in his book 'Anwaar al-Wilayah', page# 440: “There’s nothing (impure) in the urine of the Ithna Asheri Imam: their blood, urine and feces (are free of) any filth or dirtiness…nor there is any stink in their urine or feces, rather both are like the Musk. Nay, (in fact) whoever drinks and eat Ithna Asheri Imam urine, feces and blood, Allah forbids fire on him, and cause him to enter paradise."

(II) "If Ithna Asheri Imam farts the smell is of musk.” (Al-Kafi 1/319 Book of Hujja - Chapter on Birth of Imam)

(III) Sahih Al Bukhari - Volume 7, Book 71, Number 590: "Narrated Anas: “The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine. So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their milk and urine till their bodies became healthy. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. When the news reached the Prophet he sent some people in their pursuit. When they were brought, he cut their hands and feet and their eyes were branded ...."

Yeh he FAIRY TALES of Ithna Asheri's and Sunnis ki: chor-chor mosere bhai.

Asad babu, aap to Bohra's Shia per unattested aur unproven baaten chipka rahe ho, jab ki me documentary evidence de raha hu in sabki fairy tales ki!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon May 13, 2013 3:35 pm

badrijanab wrote:Asad babu, aap to Bohra's Shia per unattested aur unproven baaten chipka rahe ho, jab ki me documentary evidence de raha hu in sabki fairy tales ki!
Has any bohra ever asked for documentary proof anywhere and at anytime ?? NO, because they know that the fairy tales dished out by the current Dai has to be accepted at face value otherwise he is labelled a Munafeqin and dai no dushman. Moreoever, has the Dai and his coherts ever made the bohra doctrines available to the community ? Everything is termed as taweel nu bayan and the matter ends there itself. If at all anyone persists then he is asked to enrol in the brain washing sessions (sabaks).

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon May 13, 2013 9:20 pm

Topic is 'Dawoodi Bohra Fairy Tales' .... so WHY to bring what Athani Ashri or other Shia say or believe?? We do not care about them, correct? Tomorrow we would be asked to see what Sunnis say and believe, then Christians and Jews and Hindus ............. We do not care about them, they may 'believe' in Idols, Mortals or whatever.... We are basically Muslims and would want to see everything in light of Quran and Hadees. Again I know one would argue on the interpretation of Quran and Hadees .......... but at least we AGREE these are our sources.

aflatoon

Unread post by aflatoon » Tue May 14, 2013 12:20 am

one more of its kind when the reign of 47th dai syedna abdul kader najmuddin's time
there was a shia madeh writer who used to write madeh for imam Ali once he wrote a madeh for imam Ali and thought that moula ali would accept it and be pleased with him as he slept in the night he had a dream that moula ali came and said to him that you recite the madeh to my dai and if he accepts the same and is pleased then i will accept and pleased with you, so the next day he enquired for dai and went to him and narrated the whole incident and recited the madeh in front of him and dai accepted it. this is what they say in waiz in muharram .

now the question is that wether the person in question accepted bohraism? and was it a hogwash as that were the turbulent times for dawat as many of the members questioned the issue of nuss? or was it a miracle created as they are creating now to dispel the questions regarding nuss?

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue May 14, 2013 1:01 pm

Abde's and kothar are full of wishful thinking. more like thoughtless wishes.

asad

Unread post by asad » Sun May 19, 2013 1:49 am

Story 2: Shahadat Bayan of Fatima Al Zahra

We all know the whole Shahadat Bayan so i will directly delve into some observations

1) Hassan and Husain are asked by Ali to go to Mohamed's grave to ask Dua, and voice tells the kids to rush back as their mother is about to die, how can voice come from the grave, their is no bayan of that voice ever coming again.

2) Fatima tells Ali to bring her the bottle of her tears, can you imagine keeping a bottle with you and collecting tears, sounds very melodramatic but highly impractical.

3) we are informed that Fatima used to go to Baqi to cry, as Abu bakar had objection that due to her crying people in Madina are not able to sleep. Imagine a woman going to graveyard in the dark of night to cry, dosent sound very legitimate.

4) Fatima asks that bottle of her tears to be kept in her grave. are we allowed to keep anything in our grave, Fatima being the Ahle bait will never ask any such thing to be done.

5) She asks for the forgiveness of all Ali's shia and a voice informs that till the day of qayamat all sins are forgiven, If that's the case than why did Husain got martyred in Karbala as we are informed he did it for us.

6) how did the voice came, was it similar to what prophet heard in gare hira or was it Jibraeel, but Jibraeel is suppose to bring waihe to Prophets only.

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Sun May 19, 2013 6:48 am

asad wrote: 1) Hassan and Husain are asked by Ali to go to Mohamed's grave to ask Dua, and voice tells the kids to rush back as their mother is about to die, how can voice come from the grave, their is no bayan of that voice ever coming again.
When golden calf can speak because dust beneath Prophet Moosa a.s. got sprinkled over it then why Sardaar-a-Nabi Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. grave can't produce a voice?
asad wrote: 2) Fatima tells Ali to bring her the bottle of her tears, can you imagine keeping a bottle with you and collecting tears, sounds very melodramatic but highly impractical.
Melodrama was: Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. in his last state of life asked for writing material and pen so he can write 'wasiyat' so the Ummat may not get astrayed (writing Mola Ali a.s. to be his successor i.e. to write what he declared on Gadeer-a-Khum).

2nd did melodrama (reported by Bukhari and Muslim) - 2nd said, don't give Prophet what he is asking!!! We have Quran that is enough! 2nd did this melodrama and didn't let anyone to fullfill the wish of Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w.
asad wrote: 3) we are informed that Fatima used to go to Baqi to cry, as Abu bakar had objection that due to her crying people in Madina are not able to sleep. Imagine a woman going to graveyard in the dark of night to cry, dosent sound very legitimate.
The king of time (your Abu Bakr) troubled daughter of Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. to not to visit in day to grave of Prophet s.a.w.w. then what choice is left for Fatima a.s.??? Shall she never visit grave of her father because that is what Abu Bakr desires?!!!

Mawiya invited your lady lord (who came on camel's back to fight against Mola Ali a.s.) to former house, on the way he digged a big hole and camouflage its top, she walked and fallen in it... and slaves of Mawiya as per his command burried her alive. There is no sign of her grave... no one knows where she is burried! Imagine a women conspiring against Ameer al Momineen Mola Ali a.s. what fate will she face in hereafter when God even let anyone know's where she is even burried!
asad wrote: 4) Fatima asks that bottle of her tears to be kept in her grave. are we allowed to keep anything in our grave, Fatima being the Ahle bait will never ask any such thing to be done.
I don't know about this issue. But will add to your knowledge - 3rd was murdered and dumped without any Fatiha and darood! So the idom came up - mar gaya mardood, na fatiha na darood.
asad wrote: 5) She asks for the forgiveness of all Ali's shia and a voice informs that till the day of qayamat all sins are forgiven, If that's the case than why did Husain got martyred in Karbala as we are informed he did it for us.
Molatina Fatima a.s. was the 'sardaar' of all mumina of Paradise and Molana Imam Hussain a.s. is the 'sardaar' of all youth (male) of Paradise.

Someone was peeping into Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. house, he was sentenced "shahar nikala" by Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. - to this person your 3rd not only permitted him to reside in Madina but also made is supreme advisor!!!
asad wrote: 6) how did the voice came, was it similar to what prophet heard in gare hira or was it Jibraeel, but Jibraeel is suppose to bring waihe to Prophets only.
Where is it written that Jibraeel can ONLY bring waihe to Prophet and cannot do anything else? Do you know Ameer al Momineen Mola Ali a.s. was the ustaad of Jibraeel.

asad

Unread post by asad » Sun May 19, 2013 7:02 am

BJ i can very well answer all your points but will not. Their should be some difference and i will like to maintain it.

@Admin,

Why is MF banned isnt Badrijanab doing the same, instigating sectarian hatred and bringing in Shia sunni differences in each and every post.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun May 19, 2013 7:08 am

BJ
There is a difference between MELODRAMA and the REFUSAL, What Asad wrote about voices coming from grave is not practical hence MELODRAMA
while what you said is the refusal (again your words)
Another thing the rest of the replies are UPAJ of your brain since you can not provide your qualifications and correct name to verify, I would consider every postings from your is some one who is high on HASHISH or GANJA
Admin
I do agree with Asad,why is BJ allowed to continue when he turns all his topics in SHIA/SUNNI divide.

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Sun May 19, 2013 7:30 am

I want to ask only one thing to Admin - why almost every thread in "Bohras and Reform" are aimed only at mocking and showing down of Bohra faith?

You are doing disservice to society by allowing mockery of Bohra faith under disguise of "Reform".

@SBM sahab - why u want my individual details? Have you provided yours to begin with? What I am saying that matters not who I'm - when I will give my complete biodata will that make any difference in what I wrote? You can write anything against me as you did in your last post - but that doesn't make an iota difference to truth I wrote and which you were unable to counter.

@Asad - defenseless ostrich hidding his face! Prophet said all in Islam will go to hell except one sect. In your lack of understanding that cropped up because you are considering Kothar as Bohras - which is untrue. And in your misunderstanding you are getting astrayed from the Bohra faith. Keep parasite Kothar out of equation and then evaluate Boha faith and should you be intellectually honest then you will realize only and only Bohra (Fatimi Dawat) is the sect for which Prophet s.a.w.w. said will enter in paradise.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun May 19, 2013 7:37 am

Badrijanab
What I am saying that matters not who I'm
That is what every mentally disturbed or PAGAL says too. Do we believe them...........And then why do not you believe what current occupant in Saifee Mahal says. WHAT THEY ARE SAYING DOES MATTERS WITH THOUSANDS OF ABDES AND WHO THEY ARE---CORRUPT-DISHONEST-BLOOD SUCKERS
So Badriji that is who you are????????????
Last edited by SBM on Sun May 19, 2013 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Sun May 19, 2013 7:40 am

SBM wrote:
Badrijanab
What I am saying that matters not who I'm
That is what every mentally disturbed or PAGAL says too. Do we believe them...........
Muze galiyan dene se kaam nahi chalega. Your subjectivity is subjected to your ownself. Bring proof to counter what I wrote otherwise I fear your words above will fall on yourself.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun May 19, 2013 7:48 am

I never asked anyone to believe me what I say. I do not make tall claims like you. I have praised Kothar for the good work they have done and I have been on record criticizing them for the corrupt practices they have.
But before you want people to believe you, you have to establish credibility and that can only be done if people know who you are, what is your qualifications and what is your track record---THAT IS WHAT IS DONE IN COURT OF LAW WHEN SOME ONE TESTIFIES AS EXPERT WITNESS. ON THIS FORUM YOU ACT LIKE AN EXPERT WITNESS DISCREDITING EVERYTHING IN DEFENSE OF YOUR PRISTINE DAWOODI BOHRA FAITH SO FACE THE MUSIC AND REVEAL YOURSELF. My initials are true representation of my name and many on this forum know who I am.
People who make big claims i have been afraid of giving out their identities even in private e mails
Aur aap ko koi Galiyan nahi di sirf ek haqeeqat bayan kee thi key Pagal bhi yeh kehta hai ke mujh per yaqeen karo ju main keh raha hoon

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Sun May 19, 2013 8:26 am

SBM bhai,

I have never ever said anything from myself, I abhor this approach indeed. All that I wrote is only as per Fatimi Dawat. So one should neither believe in me or nor in any other individuals, but mumineen should surely believe as per dictum of Fatimi Dawat. I only say according to Fatimi Dawat and do not air personal opinions.

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Sun May 19, 2013 9:19 am

Bhai Admin
I have a request, can you change this topic from Dawoodi Bohra Fairy tales to BADRIJANAB FAIRY TALES

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun May 19, 2013 10:47 am

amongst all this hullaballoo, what was most interesting is that badrijanab did not answer a single question of asad to the point. instead he countered by raising totally different points as if they were meant to justify the fables, myths and legends of the past.

it is fairy tales like these that do more harm to islam and to shia faith than all the mad jaahil mullahs, terorrists, extremists and tyrants combined. instead of understanding the beautiful core essence of islam, people like badrijanab, who only believe in blind faith - faith in fantasmagorical tall tales - divert from the simple and sublime message and enter the realm of idolatry. what then is the difference between hindus who believe in a pantheon of gods, god of fire, god of wind, god of trees, god of sex, god of blah blah and blah etc, and simpletons like badrijanab who propagate such myths? muhammed came to destroy and dispel such stupidity, and talked of pragmatism, reason and intellect, whereas here we have zealots who contradict the life and teachings of the prophet and ali in the name of shia faith!!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun May 19, 2013 12:37 pm

Where is it written that Jibraeel can ONLY bring waihe to Prophet and cannot do anything else? Do you know Ameer al Momineen Mola Ali a.s. was the ustaad of Jibraeel.
Now that is a fairy tale if there ever was one. This is the kind of crap that idol worshippers are created of. And ofcourse, badrijanab has documentary evidence of the above fairy tale from the 1000 Tales from the books of the Fatimi Dawat. :wink:

2:97
2:97 SAY: "Whosoever is an enemy of gabriel" -who,, verily, by God's leave, has brought down upon thy heart this which confirms the truth of whatever there still remains , and is a guidance and a glad tiding for the believers-:

Hence according to the Fatimi Dawat Fairy Tales, Ali is God. Case Closed!!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun May 19, 2013 4:56 pm

Badrijanab bhai,

According to you, Fatema-tus-zehra (a.s.) did collect tears in a bottle. Now can you explain how is it possible to do the same ?

I will not dwell on other fictitious stories regarding the Khalifas harassing her etc etc, because it is for muslims in general to judge as to whether CAN THAT EVER BE POSSIBLE ?? I have pointed out once before that people like you can NEVER be Muslims because you have negated the very Kalima as you have questioned the WISDOM of none other but our Beloved Prophet Mohammed (s.a.w.) by casting doubts on the character of His (s.a.w.) closed relatives and Ummul Mumenin. You are trying to prove that you are more intelligent then the Beloved Prophet (s.a.w.) as according to you He (s.a.w.) erred in selecting His near and dear ones which if given the choice you wouldn't.(Nauzubillah).

You are a "Lakeer Ke Fakir" who doesn't have the capacity to use his own brain but rather swallow any crap that is served to you. You are an abde of a different kind but nevertheless you are an abde too i.e. abde Ahmed Ali Raj.

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Sun May 19, 2013 5:34 pm

Janab GM sahab,

Allah sets forth, for an example to the Unbelievers, the wife of Noah and the wife of Lut: they were (respectively) under two of our righteous servants, but they were false to their (husbands), and they profited nothing before Allah on their account, but were told: "Enter ye the Fire along with (others) that enter!" (Quran, Surat at-Tahrim: 10)

Being 'Ummul mumineen' is not the guarantee in itself for any wife of any Prophet that she will not act against Islam or wasi of Prophet.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun May 19, 2013 7:12 pm

Being 'Ummul mumineen' is not the guarantee in itself for any wife of any Prophet that she will not act against Islam or wasi of Prophet.
Actually, it is a guarantee and anyone who disagrees with this guarantee can be blamed for denying the Quran and anyone who denies the Quran can be considered to be a kafir.

HumzaAli

Unread post by HumzaAli » Sun May 19, 2013 8:24 pm

well I do agree that being wife of prophet doesnt gaurantees jannah, same way being abde of some one doesnt gaurantee janah as well...

but no wereQuraan has cursed bibi Ayesha, so as for respect for wife of prophet Muhammed(s) she shud not be cursed.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun May 19, 2013 8:35 pm

Here is the problem that badrijanab has run into. He says the prophet (saw) claimed that Ali was his wasi. This is a guarantee that Ali will always act as wasi. However, when Allah claimed that the wives of the prophet (saw) were Ummul Mumineen, that is not a guarantee that the wives will act as Ummul Mumineen. Wah Bhai Wah!!!

So according to the idol worshipper badrijanab, Ali is Allah and the prophet (saw)'s guarantee is better than the guarantee of Allah!!

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon May 20, 2013 1:11 am

badrijanab wrote:
asad wrote: 1) Hassan and Husain are asked by Ali to go to Mohamed's grave to ask Dua, and voice tells the kids to rush back as their mother is about to die, how can voice come from the grave, their is no bayan of that voice ever coming again.
When golden calf can speak because dust beneath Prophet Moosa a.s. got sprinkled over it then why Sardaar-a-Nabi Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. grave can't produce a voice?
asad wrote: 2) Fatima tells Ali to bring her the bottle of her tears, can you imagine keeping a bottle with you and collecting tears, sounds very melodramatic but highly impractical.
Melodrama was: Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. in his last state of life asked for writing material and pen so he can write 'wasiyat' so the Ummat may not get astrayed (writing Mola Ali a.s. to be his successor i.e. to write what he declared on Gadeer-a-Khum).

2nd did melodrama (reported by Bukhari and Muslim) - 2nd said, don't give Prophet what he is asking!!! We have Quran that is enough! 2nd did this melodrama and didn't let anyone to fullfill the wish of Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w.
asad wrote: 3) we are informed that Fatima used to go to Baqi to cry, as Abu bakar had objection that due to her crying people in Madina are not able to sleep. Imagine a woman going to graveyard in the dark of night to cry, dosent sound very legitimate.
The king of time (your Abu Bakr) troubled daughter of Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. to not to visit in day to grave of Prophet s.a.w.w. then what choice is left for Fatima a.s.??? Shall she never visit grave of her father because that is what Abu Bakr desires?!!!

Mawiya invited your lady lord (who came on camel's back to fight against Mola Ali a.s.) to former house, on the way he digged a big hole and camouflage its top, she walked and fallen in it... and slaves of Mawiya as per his command burried her alive. There is no sign of her grave... no one knows where she is burried! Imagine a women conspiring against Ameer al Momineen Mola Ali a.s. what fate will she face in hereafter when God even let anyone know's where she is even burried!
asad wrote: 4) Fatima asks that bottle of her tears to be kept in her grave. are we allowed to keep anything in our grave, Fatima being the Ahle bait will never ask any such thing to be done.
I don't know about this issue. But will add to your knowledge - 3rd was murdered and dumped without any Fatiha and darood! So the idom came up - mar gaya mardood, na fatiha na darood.
asad wrote: 5) She asks for the forgiveness of all Ali's shia and a voice informs that till the day of qayamat all sins are forgiven, If that's the case than why did Husain got martyred in Karbala as we are informed he did it for us.
Molatina Fatima a.s. was the 'sardaar' of all mumina of Paradise and Molana Imam Hussain a.s. is the 'sardaar' of all youth (male) of Paradise.

Someone was peeping into Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. house, he was sentenced "shahar nikala" by Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. - to this person your 3rd not only permitted him to reside in Madina but also made is supreme advisor!!!
asad wrote: 6) how did the voice came, was it similar to what prophet heard in gare hira or was it Jibraeel, but Jibraeel is suppose to bring waihe to Prophets only.

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Mon May 20, 2013 3:58 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Badrijanab bhai,

According to you, Fatema-tus-zehra (a.s.) did collect tears in a bottle. Now can you explain how is it possible to do the same ?
If it is possible for tiny birds (Ababeel) to carry stones in their tiny beek and drop them on the mighty Elephant army of Abraha thereby reducing the army to dust, then why is it not possible to collect tears in a bottle? [Holy Quran, Surah Al Fil, Ayat 1, Holy Quran 105:1]

If it is possible for a fully grown male (Prophet Yunus AS) to be swallowed alive by a fish and continue to remain alive in the fish's stomach, then why is it not possible to collect tears in a bottle? [Holy Quran Surah As Saffat, Ayat 142, Holy Quran 37:142]

If it is possible for a group of men (Ashaabul Kahf) to remain asleep for hundreds of years in a cave without waking up for food or water during this entire period, then why is it not possible to collect tears in a bottle? [Holy Quran, Surah Al Kahf, Ayat 11, Holy Quran 18:11]

If it is legitimate for a pure lady (Mauletana Maryam As) to walk into a remote place away from the nearby human habitat to give birth to a son (Prophet Jesus AS) all alone, neither accompanied by a relative nor friend, then why should it be illegitimate for the daughter of Allah's most beloved Prophet to visit her father's (Prophet SAWW)) grave, during day or night? [Holy Quran Surah Maryam, Ayat 17, Holy Quran 19:17]

If it is possible for a newborn child (Prophet Jesus AS) to speak from the cradle in defense of his mother and declare the word of Allah and his prophecy, then why such disbelief for Allah's most beloved Prophet(SAWW) to speak to his beloved granchildren from his grave? [Holy Quran, Surah Maryam, Ayat 29, Holy Quran 19:29]

If it is possible for a pure lady (Mauletana Maryam AS) who is not a prophet herself but mother of a prophet, to converse with the angel of Allah, then why is it not possible for the daughter of Allah's most beloved Prophet(SAWW) to converse with Allah's Angels? Is this mentioned anywhere in the Holy Quran that mother of a Prophet can converse with Angel, but not daughter of a Prophet? [Holy Quran, surah Maryam, Ayat 17, Holy quran 19:17]

Now, dare to raise doubts about the possibilities and legitimacies of the above mentioned Quranic stories.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon May 20, 2013 7:44 am

If it is possible for tiny birds (Ababeel) to carry stones in their tiny beek and drop them on the mighty Elephant army of Abraha thereby reducing the army to dust, then why is it not possible to collect tears in a bottle? [Holy Quran, Surah Al Fil, Ayat 1, Holy Quran 105:1]
Progticide
Allah made it possible for Ababeel to carry stones as per Quran WHERE DOES IT SAY IN QURAN FOR FATIMA TO COLLECT THE TEARS IN THE BOTTLE KUN FA YAKUN do you understand that?
How dare you bring the references of Quran for specific incidents to justify your fairy tales
JUST LIKE KOTHARI GOONS JUSTIFY BURHAN AND SAIF REFERENCES IN QURAN TO JUSTIFY THAT ALLAH MENTIONED BURHANUDDIN AND TAHER SAIFUDDIN IN QURAN, WHAT A FAIRY TALES

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon May 20, 2013 7:47 am

Asad
Why ask BJ aap kehan keya chahte ho, Woh to aabhi tuk apne aap ko nahi pechan sakey tu aap ko kiya jawab deyn gey

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Mon May 20, 2013 8:28 am

SBM wrote:Progticide
Allah made it possible for Ababeel to carry stones as per Quran WHERE DOES IT SAY IN QURAN FOR FATIMA TO COLLECT THE TEARS IN THE BOTTLE?

Did Allah send a written message to Ababeel to carry the stones and drop them on the elephants? can you show me any scripture revealed by Allah to his Prophets where it is mentioned to the Ababeel that when the time comes and Abraha approaches with his army of elephants that time the Ababeel are supposed to perform this action? Do you even know that this incident happened many years before the birth of Prophet(SAWW) himself and therefore Holy Quran was not even revealed until then?

Why would Allah need to send a message to Maulatena Fatema AS everytime via Holy Quran when Allah can have His Angel directly carry a message to Maulatena Fatema AS?

Did Allah send a written message (book, telegram, email, speedpost etc) to Maulatena Maryam AS regarding the birth of Prophet Jesus AS? The Holy Quran tells us that He sent His Angel with the message to Maulatena Maryam AS. [Holy Quran, surah Maryam, Ayat 17, Holy quran 19:17]

So when an Angel can directly carry a message from Allah to the mother of a Prophet, why can't an Angel carry a message by the command of Allah to the daughter of his most beloved Prophet(SAWW).

Who are you to insist that Allah should send only a written message (via Holy Quran) everytime He wishes to command His beloved Prophet's(SAWW) daughter to perform some action?