Asghar Ali Engineer sahab passes away

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
abde53

Re: Asghar Ali Engineer sahab passes away

Unread post by abde53 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:56 am

AbdeSMBSMS Bhai
why are you writing this kind of thing in the Sherullah, and meharbani kari ney and sochi ney lakho. Gali and Badd Dua Ramzan na mahina maa subha nathi deti.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:58 am

abde53 wrote:AbdeSMBSMS Bhai
why are you writing this kind of thing in the Sherullah, and meharbani kari ney and sochi ney lakho. Gali and Badd Dua Ramzan na mahina maa subha nathi deti.
Br Abde53
You are also going to Jhannum as per AbdeSMBSMS as he mentioned that ALL ABDES will be in Jhannum. CONGRATULATIONSA----wOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN
BARDIJANAB'S PRISTINE BOHRA JAMAT TO GO TO JANNAT NOW :roll:

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:53 am

SBM wrote:
humanbeing wrote:Inna lillahe wa inna ilayhe rajeoon.
May Allah rest his soul in peace, A brave man ! departed with honor !
Khuda ni Rehmat Ali Asgar Engineer par !
Indeed a sad news ! He shall be remembered with pride and respect of being a man who stood against tyranny.
Kaho Engineer key upar Rehmatuallah
Kaho Dushman pe uske Lanatullah[/

The phrase goes like this

Kaho Engineer Key upar Lanatullah
Kaho Dushman pe Uske Rehmatullah. :mrgreen:

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:59 am

SBM wrote:
abde53 wrote:AbdeSMBSMS Bhai
Br Abde53
You are also going to Jhannum as per AbdeSMBSMS as he mentioned that ALL ABDES will be in Jhannum. CONGRATULATIONSA----wOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN
BARDIJANAB'S PRISTINE BOHRA JAMAT TO GO TO JANNAT NOW :roll:
Dear Abde 53
If u want to shut the animal be like a animal & this are all wild beasts.
We will gain Sawaab if we betray this Morons in this Mubarak Month Understood.

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:39 am

SBM wrote:t
we all abdes will see you all including you in Jahannum
SO YOU AGREE ALL ABDES WILL BE GOING IN JHANNUM,,,, QED :) and I am not abde.
Badrijanab now can take solace in knowing that one die hard abde proved that Abde SBMSMS and STS are all going to be in Jhannam and PRISTINE BOHRA led by Badrijanab will be going to Jannat, I need to take Misaq with Badrijanab, :D
We abdes will definetly go in Janaat that i am sure.
From Heaven we can atleast witness & see that you all Morons shud deserve the Best of the flames of Jahannum.
We really care for you guys so from the Jannat also we have to mark that you morons are having good time in hell Or not. :lol:

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:23 am

PDB is showing so much restraint when abdes are insulting a departed soul with such vile.

There is place for criticism of his actions but cursing and abuse is beyond decency .

What a disgusting display of character during Ramazan.

Is the intent to hurt the progressives or are they trying to send a message to our Creator. In both cases this is waste because none is being achieved.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:03 am

Bohra spring wrote:PDB is showing so much restraint when abdes are insulting a departed soul with such vile.
on the contrary i agree with admin's policy of giving loads of freedom to insane idiots like abdesmsbmsns so that they can show the whole world how stupid and cracked they are! it only makes the job of the reformists so much more easier in proving which side has gone completely cuckoo..!!

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:07 pm

These haramkhore abdes are here to propagate Kothar' policies. They destroyed Bhoraism. They don't understand that when few become so rich it will be hard to control the poor masses.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:10 am

Bohra spring wrote:PDB is showing so much restraint when abdes are insulting a departed soul with such vile.

There is place for criticism of his actions but cursing and abuse is beyond decency .

What a disgusting display of character during Ramazan.

Is the intent to hurt the progressives or are they trying to send a message to our Creator. In both cases this is waste because none is being achieved.

Restraint??? Really???

Please!!! Get real!!!

More and enough mud has been flung from the other side of the fence too.

That said, i condone Abde SMBSMS's statements but you guys havent let go of any chance to abuse us either

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:11 am

zinger wrote: i condone Abde SMBSMS's statements....
thanks for showing us your real face and character.... !!

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:31 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
zinger wrote: i condone Abde SMBSMS's statements....
thanks for showing us your real face and character.... !!
Bhai AZ;

I think zingerbhai got confused with "english/vinglish"! I think he meant "condemn" not "condone". :lol:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:45 pm

yes, it seems quite possible. in which case, i must withdraw my criticism, apologise to zinger and invite him for iftar during this holy month at my humble abode.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:24 am

canadian wrote:
Al Zulfiqar wrote: thanks for showing us your real face and character.... !!
Bhai AZ;

I think zingerbhai got confused with "english/vinglish"! I think he meant "condemn" not "condone". :lol:

Oops... you're right, i meant condemn, not condone :oops:

Roza taking a toll on me i guess :oops:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:00 pm

Newsletter of All India Secular Forum

Volume. 8 No.8 August 2013

From the Editor’s Desk

We are happy to announce that our Patron, Dr. Asghar Ali Engineer has been posthumously awarded the National Integration Award by the Urdu Newspaper Nai Duniya. This award is in recognition for his writings in Urdu on the
theme of National Integration. The details of this will be announced shortly and Vice President Dr. Hamid Ansari will be giving the award.

Ram Puniyani

Editor

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:08 pm

Something you never see on Kothars Web Sites.

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:48 pm

Q1. What Engineer did to strengthen Bohra faith in heart of followers of Bohra Youth (progressives)?

Q2. Under leadership of Engineer how many Abde Bohra came into fold of Youth (Progressives) and how many from Youth (progressives) went into fold of Shabab (Abdes)? So if we make Profit & Loss statement - then was Engineer Asger profitable to Bohra Youth (Progressives) or was he curse for them?

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:08 pm

Monday morning Quarterback.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:07 am

BJ saab, leave it. the man is dead and gone. why keep bringing up the past like others here do?

if you are 'pristine', then please behave in a manner befitting that. let the dead sleep.

the others here are not pristine, which is why events that happened 70 years ago and people who died 50 years ago keep getting ressurected for their enjoyment

but if you are the true follower of the Dawoodi Bohra faith, you will know well enough to close this chapter and move on

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:59 am

May be try answering this at the same time

Q1. What 51 52 53 did to strengthen Islamic faith in heart of followers of Muslim bohra Youth ?

Q2. Under leadership of 51 52 53 how many Abde Bohra came into fold of Islam , not by birth that is easy, but by dawah as the Ahlul Bayt did, or the Yemeni did to convert Hindus and how many from Mushrikin went into fold of Mumineen )? So if we make Profit & Loss statement - then was 51 52 53 , the claimant diais of islam profitable to Muslims and Prophet SAW ummah or was he or them a cost ?

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:41 am

Zinger reminded me for some I should rephrase 45 46 47 , questions still apply :lol:

Muslim first asks which I disagree with his definition of pristine religion ...as far as I am concerned The Prophet SAW left behind a pristine religion and we smashed it in 1400 years
Please ask BJ what he has done to bring DB, non Bohra Muslims and non Muslim in his pristine religion.
JAK

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:47 pm

badrijanab wrote:Q1. What Engineer did to strengthen Bohra faith in heart of followers of Bohra Youth (progressives)?

Q2. Under leadership of Engineer how many Abde Bohra came into fold of Youth (Progressives) and how many from Youth (progressives) went into fold of Shabab (Abdes)? So if we make Profit & Loss statement - then was Engineer Asger profitable to Bohra Youth (Progressives) or was he curse for them?
badrijanab saab,
You have posted these questions even before for which you were hammered and couldn't come out with a convincing reply so why do you keep on playing the same record again and again ? BTW let me take the pleasure of repeating the answers to your question once more.............. What did your leaders and especially your guru Shk Ahmed Ali Raj do to strengthen the heart of progressives ? How many abdes and progressive bohras went into fold of your "Pristine" faith under your guru Shri Raj's leadership ? So if we make Profit & Loss statement - then was Shri Ahmed Ali Raj profitable to progressives or was he a curse for them ?

AbdeSMBSMS

Re: Engineer Asger sahab passed away

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:37 pm

asad wrote:Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un (إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ)

a great loss to whole reform movement. All sensible Bohras should mourn his death more than they will mourn for their Dai.
Asadullah

Only bonkers reformist like you can mourn the death of this GRIMY engineer & for Abdes like us it was an EID Day when his soul departed to HELL :mrgreen: :D

Jahannum ma hazaaro saal jalse engineer doa che har ek Abde ni.

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:44 pm

Mr Abde SMBS

I doubt you've ever read any of Dr. Engineer Saheb's writings; if he's such an enemy of your moula then why not try and find out
more about his views? Or are you simply content to let others spoon feed you what they want you to elieve?

BTW, is this takabbur, andaaz, and adab something you learn in your masjids, sabaqs, and vaez,
or is this your own tanassul?

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:23 pm

The corner stone and foundation of Bohraism currently is 'All PRAISE be to DAI and his family only' .... nothing else matters or counts ........ Dai and only Dai, even God does not act without Dai's permission. Simple.

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:51 am

JC wrote:The corner stone and foundation of Bohraism currently is 'All PRAISE be to DAI and his family only' .... nothing else matters or counts ........ Dai and only Dai, even God does not act without Dai's permission. Simple.
Jc
Among the fatuous reformist on this forum you seem to be little bit understandable as you have scuttled the appropriate & true statement.
For Abdes Aqamaula ( tus ) is our universe, our world starts with him only. For us only Maula & Maula ( tus ) nothing else.
" God does not act without Dai's permission"
Aqamaula ( tus ) Khuda na Dai che. Je ma Khuda ni Marzi ema Maula ( tus ) ni Marzi & vice versa.

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:18 am

Safiuddin wrote:Mr Abde SMBS

I doubt you've ever read any of Dr. Engineer Saheb's writings; if he's such an enemy of your moula then why not try and find out
more about his views? Or are you simply content to let others spoon feed you what they want you to elieve?

BTW, is this takabbur, andaaz, and adab something you learn in your masjids, sabaqs, and vaez,
or is this your own tanassul?
Mr, Safuddin
Now you will counsel me what tehzeeb & adab is. On this forum you reformist GAG all the false & baseless statements about Our Maula ( tus ). If you don't believe Haq Na Dai I.E. Aqamaula ( tus ) we don't care a bit.
But atleast gain some Tehzeeb & Adab that how to esteemed 102 Yrs old.
Our Maula ( tus ) greatest enemy was your leader engineer & he had proved when he created a Ruckus in the year 2000 & it was Our Aqamaula ( tus ) Gratitude ( ehsaan ) that Our Maula ( tus ) had forgived him & before this incident & after this incident there were several occasions when he tried to prove his eneminity against our Maula ( tus ) but all in vain.
Tell me one thing if a person is doing eneminity against your father what you will do ? Will you make him sit on your head?
Dr.engineers articles & views MY FOOT.

porus

Unread post by porus » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:24 am

AbdeSMBSMS wrote:For Abdes Aqamaula ( tus ) is our universe, our world starts with him only. For us only Maula & Maula ( tus ) nothing else.
Aqamaula ( tus ) Khuda na Dai che. Je ma Khuda ni Marzi ema Maula ( tus ) ni Marzi & vice versa.

Spoken like a true Dai-worshiping Mushrik. This is what abdes have been reduced to. Allah's azaab will be on him, no doubt.

"lasta alayhim bi-musaytir, illa man tawalla wa kafar,

fa yuazzibuhu allahu al-azaab al-akbar

inna ilayna iyabahum. Thumma, inna alayna hisabahum."

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:31 am

porus wrote:
AbdeSMBSMS wrote:For Abdes Aqamaula ( tus ) is our universe, our world starts with him only. For us only Maula & Maula ( tus ) nothing else.

Spoken like a true Dai-worshiping Mushrik. This is what abdes have been reduced to. Allah's azaab will be on him, no doubt.

"lasta alayhim bi-musaytir, illa man tawalla wa kafar,

fa yuazzibuhu allahu al-azaab al-akbar

inna ilayna iyabahum. Thumma, inna alayna hisabahum."
You Insane Crook first learn how to translate & Recite the 88th Surah Of Quran of 30th Sipara Name Surah AL Ghashiya. it is like this
It not Thumma you Insane Its Summa inna alayna hisabahum. Thumma wud be in your books :D .
"fa yuazzibuhu allahu al-azaab al-akbar"Wrong Its like this Fayuazzibuhullahulazaabalakbar.
Now specify yours artificial legitimation of this phrase ( ayaat ) becoz i am dam sure that you wont be knowing wht this ayaat really means Or suppose u know than too u will try to cover the Real meaning with your false interpretation as you Reformist usually do.
Waiting for your Bonker :)

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:59 am

It not Thumma you Insane Its Summa inna alayna hisabahum. Thumma wud be in your books :D
Very well said abde. You are on a roll. You seem to have mastered the transliteration of the Quran. I wish other abdes like Adam were as knowledgeable as you. :wink:

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:26 am

A sudden shift in loyalty, the Wahabi's are feeling like a jilted lover.