My sugesstions of new dawat constitute!!!

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
LionHunter

My sugesstions of new dawat constitute!!!

Unread post by LionHunter » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:51 am

Bismillah....

* MIthaq shud be strictly for IMAM (who ever he is, and where ever he is)

*no sajda on graves and individual shud be permited.

*more concentration and importance shud be given on ALLAH and AHLULBAYT and none else.

*every city and town jamaat shud take there own matters in there hand and it sshud not be centralized. because sathiyas of town knows who is needy and who neeeds help more then any kothari sitting in badri mahal air condition office.

*immediate translation of QURAAN shud be done in ENGLISH,GUJARATI and HINDI.

*jamiya library shud be kept open for every one.

*properties of dawat shud be left free of charge or atleast minimum charge for use of common bohras.

*no one shud be given fake tiles of mullah and sheikh unless they posses ilm and ability to lead namaaz.

*even family member of dai shud not be given any scholarly job unless he qualifies from arabic universities and passes certain exams.

*no hate speeches against any sect in mosque, this will reduce threats on bohras in different countries.

*amil's power shud be limited to mosque.

*immediate cancellation of ejamaat card and ITS cards, we dont need any surveillance on our head.

*no shehzadas and shehzadis, they are all normal human being so call them by there own names.

*after every project accountability shud be done.

LionHunter

Re: My sugesstions of new dawat constitute!!!

Unread post by LionHunter » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:48 am

* panel of highly educated and religious scholars shud be constituted, and fatwas shud just come out from this commitee.

ps- we all know mufaddal is moody man and he hardly thinks twice before uttering any thing in waez. so we cant rely on any fatwas from him.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:50 am

Great Idea!
Start a new Dawat, make yourself the new leader and do whatever you want.
HINT: You can start a Facebook page and make a following there.

LionHunter

Unread post by LionHunter » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:15 am

Adam wrote:Great Idea!
I am born in dawoodi bohra and I will sweep all snakes who have upsurb this greart dawat out of this community very soon Inshallah Ameen

LionHunter

Unread post by LionHunter » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:16 am

how much your master muffy paid to kill that innocent animal?

do u know that money belonged to poor community member which he used up on his ayyashi in africa?

hundreds of bohra family lives in misreble life, water drains in there houses every monsoon, while so called muffy is wasting money killing lions in africa.

LionHunter

Unread post by LionHunter » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:19 am

Adam

if u still have little shame left in your soul, stop defending criminals and start promoting HAQ.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:21 am

LH good list, how do you think you will get your constitution installed ?

If you need it in 3 months, The usual method is first have chaos , trash the current rules, there is wide spread revolt, loss of discipline, some people will need t sacrifice their lives..blood shed, bruises , tear gas, Baton charge. Then ..kick the current rulers out on the street or they give up their heavy handedness for fear of loss of power
Are you and other reformists ready for that ? we need them in thousands ..not a handful

If you want to watch while it slowly happens join the auditorium ..We have to visit this site for some years say another 40 years ! may be then we may be lucky.

This is not intended to discourage you but just that we have to patiently chip away the evil empire. Welcome on board :D
Last edited by Bohra spring on Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:26 am

lionhunter,

take your document to a good lawyer, have it fine tuned and then send it into hazrate aaliyah imamiyah qudsaniya burhaniya wal muffadaliya, through our momeen brother here on this forum by the name of adam. he is a tireless fighter for human rights and the causes of justice, equality and compassion, based on the life-principles of our beloved prophet and ali. if anyone can get this constitution forced down the throat of a reluctant muffy, its madam, oops, adam.

LionHunter

Unread post by LionHunter » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:27 am

Bohra spring wrote:LH how do you think you will get your constitution installed ?

If you need it in 3 months, The usual method is first have chaos , trash the current rules, there is wide spread revolt, loss of discipline, some people will need t sacrifice their lives..blood shed, bruises , tear gas, Baton charge. Then ..kick the current rulers out on the street or they give up their heavy handedness for fear of loss of power
Are you and other reformists ready for that ? we need the, in thousands ..not a handful

If you want to watch while it slowly happens join he auditorium ..We have to visit this site for some years say another 40 years !
I see this constitution installed in next 10 years, and first step towards this will be demise of SMB, and then things will take turn around.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:27 pm

Sorry I could not find a topic that was relevant and did not want to create a new.

The current situation in turkey and Egypt is important that when the masses who are generally secular and liberal are duped by religious parties into change , masses will not accept change to extreme conservatism as the Islamic parties have done where all forms of minorities like Christians, Shias, liberals were at risk of loosing their freedoms.

In Egypt we are lucky the military stepped in and as such the Bohra reform movement needs an assertive force and agenda that goes beyond diplomacy and discussions. This assertiveness is what I am pursuing that is useful in that kothar has failed to heed suggestion of cooperation and assumes it has mass support. It does not and is lucky if it has 50% if a poll was done.

This assertiveness needs external support and in this I mean the scandals have to be exposed, authorities need to know , kothars legitimacy has to be eroded by facts to counter misinformation , cases, media scandals.etc etc.

In last 2 years a lot if progress has been made through this site, we are on a good foundation and we have to keep up the pressure. New reformist contributions recently are encouraging , but the statements need actions.

what other levers we need to engage, ideas are required, we have not pulled all. Some in oz, some in Canada, Saudi , etc what next...reformists get up and and dig deeper for new ideas and then act...go beyond statements. Invite abdes to this site, recruit reformists , etc.

What is troubling Mansoos is turning out to be more conservative than the 52nd and a threat to the future of bohra ism as we know, he will take us 50 years backwards. My fears have materialised he is not someone who will compromise, he has to be deposed practically through a coup by Qutbi, or his office of power reduced so it is ceremonious only...we have to help bring that day closer. Mansoos unfortunately is the Bohra Autumn...

Also for the reformists the Arab spring is an example ..when we do succeed let us be secular and inclusive otherwise the revolution cycle continues to turns again. I am happy to accommodate an abde, PDB, freethinkers as long as our views...are not imposed by Mass enforcement, this has to be never a problem .

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:56 pm

LionHunter wrote: ...and first step towards this will be demise of SMB,.....
lion hunter, please spell out SMB in full form. many of us here on this forum have a very good and large-hearted friend also known as SMB, an active and valuable member of this forum. we will not allow any harm to come to him and for his sake we do dua of tulul umr ba sehato aafeeyat. (not ta qayamat, which please note)

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:03 pm

Bro AZ,

A slight correction, the esteemed member on the forum that you are referring to is SBM and not SMB although both the adjectives rhyme similarly. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:06 pm

i humbly stand corrected. perhaps in my zeal not to let harm come to our friend...

Yusuf

Unread post by Yusuf » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:16 pm

Great points, Admin Pin this up.

Yusuf

Unread post by Yusuf » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:39 pm

Bohra spring wrote:LH good list, how do you think you will get your constitution installed ?

Are you and other reformists ready for that ? we need them in thousands ..not a handful

If you want to watch while it slowly happens join the auditorium ..We have to visit this site for some years say another 40 years ! may be then we may be lucky.

This is not intended to discourage you but just that we have to patiently chip away the evil empire. Welcome on board :D
we already have blue print now, so it is upto people how they want to install these points?

may be reformists should start with it.

just like ANNAJI got his lokpal bill which will eradicate 40% corruption now its upto people how they take it to further steps.

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:54 pm

Time to install these suggestions.
Last edited by Sikander on Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:01 pm

Yes he should, and he will be better leader then joker muffy.