Questions to Abde Syyedna Burhanuddin sahab

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
anajmi
Posts: 13403
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Questions to Abde Syyedna Burhanuddin sahab

#31

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:17 pm

Well, if I am obviously cheating, then what would be the point?

Besides, is there a point? We have already established that knowledge of Arabic is not necessary or even sufficient to understand the Quran. The rest of my post establishes that quite clearly!!

anajmi
Posts: 13403
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Questions to Abde Syyedna Burhanuddin sahab

#32

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:23 pm

Actually silat is just a word. The same as "naat" as in naat-man'oot. Which put simply means an adjective. In this case, an entire verbal sentence which is describing the noun.

anajmi
Posts: 13403
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Questions to Abde Syyedna Burhanuddin sahab

#33

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:08 pm

Check this thread out on shiachat.com

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php ... am-ali-as/
To which Hazrat Ali (A.S.) replied that if he had killed him then it would have not been only for the sake of Allah but also for the satisfaction of his anger and so he let him free.
Hazrat Ali is saying he wanted to kill only for the sake of Allah. He didn't say for the sake of the prophet (saw) which would ensure it would be for the sake of Allah. Directly for the sake of Allah. When porus asked me to take a second look at the "spend from what you love", I am assuming fighting in a war qualifies right? Even though he was fighting in an army who commanding general was the prophet (saw)!!

The exact same thing applies to the sacrifice of Imam Hussain at karbala. Not for the sake of the prophet (saw) to ensure that it is only for the sake of Allah. That, now that I think of it, sounds completely stupid.

anajmi
Posts: 13403
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Questions to Abde Syyedna Burhanuddin sahab

#34

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:17 pm

Here is a story that I recently received from a friend.

GLIMPSES OF GREATNESS – AMIRUL-MUMINEEN ALI B. ABU TALIB – 15

At another time, Amir al-Muminin, Moulana Ali (as) was returning from a journey with a string of camels fully laden with goods. On the way a beggar asked for a piece of bread.

Moulana Ali ibn Abu Talib (as) ordered his beloved servant Qambar to give some bread to the beggar. Qambar started searching for bread. After a few moments Moulana Ali ibn Abu Talib (as) asked about the delay. Qambar said, "I am looking for the bread."

Amir al-Muminin, Moulana Ali (as) said, "Give the bagger the camel which carries the food." After a while Moulana Ali ibn Abu Talib (as) again inquired about the delay. Qambar replied, "I am searching for the camel carrying the food." "Give the whole caravan," Moulana Ali ibn Abu Talib (as) ordered.
Qambar hurriedly jumped off from the camel and handed the reins of the whole caravan to the fortunate beggar.

Amir al-Muminin, Moulana Ali (as) smiled at the agility of Qambar and asked him, "Why did you jump so quickly and hand over the reins in such haste?"

Qambar replied, "Master, you are in such a mood that on account of a little delay, you gave away the whole caravan. I was afraid if there was some more delay, you might give me away also with the caravan. You will get a thousand slaves like me, but where will I get a master like you?"


Even if we consider this story to be a fact (which I do not), Hazrat Ali is spending for the sake of Allah by giving the entire caravan to the begger. Now, porus might claim that the caravan was not something that he loved. Hence the spending of this does not count. Then what is the point of the story? Why would it be greatness to give away something that you do not love in the first place?

anajmi
Posts: 13403
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Questions to Abde Syyedna Burhanuddin sahab

#35

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:35 am

Actually silat is just a word. The same as "naat" as in naat-man'oot. Which put simply means an adjective. In this case, an entire verbal sentence which is describing the noun.
My apologies. I confused silat with sifa.

badrijanab
Posts: 809
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:19 pm

Re: Questions to Abde Syyedna Burhanuddin sahab

#36

Unread post by badrijanab » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:52 pm

anajmi wrote: Even if we consider this story to be a fact (which I do not)
Your outright rejection shows the (worst) degree of your hate (nafrat) for Ameer al Momineen Mola Ali a.s.

anajmi
Posts: 13403
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Questions to Abde Syyedna Burhanuddin sahab

#37

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:56 pm

I can easily prove that this story is a fairy tale. Let us see if you can prove that it is a fact.

Bohra spring
Posts: 1309
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Re: Questions to Abde Syyedna Burhanuddin sahab

#38

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:16 pm

anajmi wrote:I can easily prove that this story is a fairy tale. Let us see if you can prove that it is a fact.
we do seem to get such stories and it is hard to distinguish fact from fiction. however the fiction is to emphasize a advise or instruction for devotees.

why is it difficult to state who made the record of events, which year and who has ratified the story.

based on the story the recorder has to be someone in the caravan...who did the witness relay the event to...

next is what is the moral of the story...that Hazrat Ali was so sympathetic to the beggar ...but now what is the reason that he almost gave away the caravan...how would Ali AS complete his journey and purpose of the journey without a caravan. what I am trying to trace is that the story writer has not considered and why did he have to use Ali as the context. could it have been that Ali stated something completely different when the beggar asked . none of us can speculate because we would be doing the same error as the poor narrator.

plenty Shia stories are in this form that if one forensically looks at it becomes quite questionable
so anajmi is not wrong and that does not imply he hates Ali AS. questioning the authenticity of a story does not impact the true respect and piousness of the revered Imam Ali AS

anajmi
Posts: 13403
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Questions to Abde Syyedna Burhanuddin sahab

#39

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:00 am

Another question to ask is, how rich was Hazrat Ali? We have heard stories about him being poor without enough even to have a full meal. If we are to assume that this happened after he became khalifa, then can we assume that he is giving away the people's money? Or did he somehow become really rich? Any stories to tell us how he came into so much wealth?

Al Zulfiqar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:01 am

Re: Questions to Abde Syyedna Burhanuddin sahab

#40

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:42 am

anajmi wrote:Another question to ask is, how rich was Hazrat Ali? We have heard stories about him being poor without enough even to have a full meal. If we are to assume that this happened after he became khalifa, then can we assume that he is giving away the people's money? Or did he somehow become really rich? Any stories to tell us how he came into so much wealth?
anajmi,

now you are crossing all limits in your zeal to put the shia's down. one can understand your wanting to fight idolatry and the over-adulation of those who carry their love for their heroes to the point of shirk, but now you make mocking assumptions about someone who is held in the highest esteem by the entire muslim world. it will be clear to even any neophyte on this forum that you harbour utter hatred and contempt not just for ali but all shia's and that you are a totally bigoted and ignorant fool.

where abde bohras are being led into shirk by their slave masters you have every reason to criticise, but that does not give you blanket coverage to mock and ridicule all shia beliefs in the most vilest terms. what you are displaying is not a legitimate defense of islam, but a mean and despicable streak which is integral and inherent to your nature and character. it seems that spending too much time on this forum has driven you to isolation and a megalomaniac perception of yourself. you are only a few steps away from becoming completely insane. what you revel in is endless circular arguments and finding bones to chew on, signs of a deeper malaise in your personality.

admin, the above post should provide enough proof to show that anajmi does not belong on the bohras and reform forum.

anajmi
Posts: 13403
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Questions to Abde Syyedna Burhanuddin sahab

#41

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:46 am

And yet, none of the Ali "lovers" can produce an authentic source for this story can they? Pity. Maybe you should ask deep throat eh?

It is hypocritical when you ask the Dai to produce evidence of where he is getting his money from isn't it?

Tera idol mere idol se bada kyon?

canadian
Posts: 304
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:57 pm

Re: Questions to Abde Syyedna Burhanuddin sahab

#42

Unread post by canadian » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:34 pm

Bro. AZ,

You are doing what Sayedna and his followers and other Muslim Ulemmas do- If some one asks a tough question, then accuse him of blasphemy, etc. and ask for his expulsion, instead of trying to satisfy him/her with a reasonable answer. I think anajmi asked a legitimate question and I think all he is trying to tell us is that "do not follow any one blindly- use your God given brain/logic". My respect and love for Maulana Ali did not suffer one bit because of anajmi's comments.

Al Zulfiqar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:01 am

Re: Questions to Abde Syyedna Burhanuddin sahab

#43

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:27 pm

bhai canadian,

i absolutely do not deter any legitimate questions and do not employ the despicable technique of deflecting awkward questions by attacking the questioner and demeaning his faith as the kothari's do.

i am also not a 'worshipper' of any human being, including ali or anyone else. what i object to is the mocking and contemptuous tone used by anajmi when addressing all things shia or the great personalities and figures they revere, who are equally revered by each and every muslim. i personally detest the extremes that some shia's go to in hero-worshipping ali, or the brutal self-flagellation indulged in by many fanatics. i have always shown a healthy neutrality and respect for the first 3 khalifas and never enter into debates on that subject. it is not my position to pass substantiated comments on that topic.

it would have been ok for anajmi to question the legitimacy of the story mentioned by him, which by the way is from his own posting. he quotes it without citing its source and instead of attacking its source, he uses it to mock ali. not the other way around. in that respect i have to agree with porus that anajmi is following the saudi wahabi agenda of shia hatred, and the more they target shia's in a targeted genocide, aided and abetted by the U.S, the more it becomes clearer lending credence to the optics, that they have only one single-point agenda of suppressing the truth.

anajmi
Posts: 13403
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Questions to Abde Syyedna Burhanuddin sahab

#44

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:23 pm

it would have been ok for anajmi to question the legitimacy of the story mentioned by him, which by the way is from his own posting. he quotes it without citing its source and instead of attacking its source, he uses it to mock ali. not the other way around.
Looks like all those accolades have gone straight to this guy's head. I said, I got it from a friend and that I suspected its authority. There is no mocking of Ali. That is all I had said until then. Then badrijanab said this
Your outright rejection shows the (worst) degree of your hate (nafrat) for Ameer al Momineen Mola Ali a.s.
Hence, according to these people anything said about Imam Ali, whether fact or fiction has to be accepted as the final truth without verification.

Al Z, you should stick to the Syedna. Logical discussion is beyond you and people like badrijanab and porus. You cannot attack the source of the story without displaying the inconsistencies in a story. The blinders that you people have come down from way up there. Dai is just a bottom wrung blinder!!

Awakened woman
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:15 am

Re: Questions to Abde Syyedna Burhanuddin sahab

#45

Unread post by Awakened woman » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:18 am

anajmi

I just dont get it, why are you so interested in our fold? You arent a DB, u arent an abde, u arent a PDB, u arent a shia. Than why do you take up on yourself to reform us? Arent there enough of YOUR forums, where you can prove yourself right., why attack our beliefs, mock our rivayats and abuse our faith and the ones we believe in. Each community has some shortcomings and the people here are trying to shed light on them and try to reform it but that doesnt mean we shouldnt believe in the fundamentals of our faith and all that has been handed down to us by our previous generations in the form of shehrul akhbar, rivayats, customs, traditions. All these things are unique to each community and make it a bit more interesting, and if they dont do against the basic tenets of Islam its ok. Why do you have to mock us all the time. I believe all that you say must be right for you but why dont you spread your views and knowledge on your own ideology sites, why come here and call us names and mock us all the time.

LionHunter
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:51 am

Re: Questions to Abde Syyedna Burhanuddin sahab

#46

Unread post by LionHunter » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:22 am

Awakened woman wrote:anajmi

I just dont get it, why are you so interested in our fold? You arent a DB, u arent an abde, u arent a PDB, u arent a shia. Than why do you take up on yourself to reform us? Arent there enough of YOUR forums, where you can prove yourself right., why attack our beliefs, mock our rivayats and abuse our faith and the ones we believe in. Each community has some shortcomings and the people here are trying to shed light on them and try to reform it but that doesnt mean we shouldnt believe in the fundamentals of our faith and all that has been handed down to us by our previous generations in the form of shehrul akhbar, rivayats, customs, traditions. All these things are unique to each community and make it a bit more interesting, and if they dont do against the basic tenets of Islam its ok. Why do you have to mock us all the time. I believe all that you say must be right for you but why dont you spread your views and knowledge on your own ideology sites, why come here and call us names and mock us all the time.
sorry sister but if u get little more awakened with knowledge u will find anajmi is most logical guy over here, he speaks from his experience and he thinks from a logical and common man prospective.

so when he says few shia riwayats are fake or just made up to elevate ahlul bayt to a diety status he is not wrong.

lets keep prophet and ahlul bayt HUMAN and lets not assign some super power to them, that will make us believe more in ALLAH and QURAAN.

Al Zulfiqar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:01 am

Re: Questions to Abde Syyedna Burhanuddin sahab

#47

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:27 pm

anajmi wrote: Al Z, you should stick to the Syedna.
you fool, that is what this forum is for, reforms within the bohra community, whose head is syedna. it is not for shia haters and bullies like you who get vicarious pleasure in diverting every thread towards your sinister agenda of pouring scorn and ridicule over anything which doesn't agree with your narrow-minded miyabhai bigotry.

Bohra spring
Posts: 1309
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Re: Questions to Abde Syyedna Burhanuddin sahab

#48

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:20 pm

anajmi wrote:Another question to ask is, how rich was Hazrat Ali? We have heard stories about him being poor without enough even to have a full meal. If we are to assume that this happened after he became khalifa, then can we assume that he is giving away the people's money? Or did he somehow become really rich? Any stories to tell us how he came into so much wealth?
Anajmi I assume this was a slip of writing and not meant as mischief because Ali AS is the 4th revered Khalifa of ahul Sunnah that are protected of purity...may be you could start by stating what you know of Sunni beliefs that narrates how the 4th Khalifa lifestyle was?

If Shia notice that there is difference then we can debate why we think there are inaccuracies on either side.

Bohra spring
Posts: 1309
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Re: Questions to Abde Syyedna Burhanuddin sahab

#49

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:37 pm

Message from Muslim first
.
Sorry I cannot participate but mainstream Islam considers first 4 Khalifas very righteous and they treated Baitul maal with utmost care and respect.
Hz Abu Bakr was rich merchant and supported prophet through his mission.
Hz Umar was very frugal and travelled to Jerusalem with one camel and one servant. Khalif and servant alternated riding camel. At the door of Jerusalem it was servant in the camel and Khalif Umar leading camel.
Hz Usman was very rich as well.
Hz Ali earned his expenses doing menial work and did not take money from Baitul Maal.

Ramdaan Kareem and Wasalaam

badrijanab
Posts: 809
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:19 pm

Re: Questions to Abde Syyedna Burhanuddin sahab

#50

Unread post by badrijanab » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:10 am

badrijanab wrote:Baad salam a jameel...


Kothar preaches to their subject, "In satr of Imam, Dai Mutlaq is masoom and is equal in status (authority, power, etc) of Imam."

Q1) Should above be true then why Burhanuddin sahab do not conduct Juma Khutba than regular Zohar salat?

Q2) If Kothar/Abde's says that as per Daimul Islam only Imam (under his sultanate) can conduct Juma Khutba not Dai Mutlaq then it will infer Dai Mutlaq in 'satr' too is inferior than Imam. So why you falsely preach that Dai Mutlaq is in equal in status as Imam during 'satr' of later?
.
.
Q3) In 'satr' of Imam, has any Dai Mutlaq from 1st till 46th or even extending it till 50th (i.e. 4th Nazim) - has anyone ever collected "Silat al Imam"? If yes, prove from authentic Fatimi Dawat book (= written before time of Tahir Saifuddin sahib)? If no, then why Kothar collects it?

Thanks
@All Abde Burhanuddin sahib - waiting for reply, if you are not answerless.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Questions to Abde Syyedna Burhanuddin sahab

#51

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:36 pm

badrijanab wrote:@All Abde Burhanuddin sahib - waiting for reply, if you are not answerless
It will be like L.K.Advani the Prime Minister in waiting who is waiting since more then a decade to become the Prime Minister of India. :mrgreen: Hope you don't have to wait so long.

badrijanab
Posts: 809
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:19 pm

Re: Questions to Abde Syyedna Burhanuddin sahab

#52

Unread post by badrijanab » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:44 pm

badrijanab wrote:
badrijanab wrote:Baad salam a jameel...


Kothar preaches to their subject, "In satr of Imam, Dai Mutlaq is masoom and is equal in status (authority, power, etc) of Imam."

Q1) Should above be true then why Burhanuddin sahab do not conduct Juma Khutba than regular Zohar salat?

Q2) If Kothar/Abde's says that as per Daimul Islam only Imam (under his sultanate) can conduct Juma Khutba not Dai Mutlaq then it will infer Dai Mutlaq in 'satr' too is inferior than Imam. So why you falsely preach that Dai Mutlaq is in equal in status as Imam during 'satr' of later?
.
.
Q3) In 'satr' of Imam, has any Dai Mutlaq from 1st till 46th or even extending it till 50th (i.e. 4th Nazim) - has anyone ever collected "Silat al Imam"? If yes, prove from authentic Fatimi Dawat book (= written before time of Tahir Saifuddin sahib)? If no, then why Kothar collects it?

Thanks
@All Abde Burhanuddin sahib - waiting for reply, if you are not answerless.
FAO: Adam

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Questions to Abde Syyedna Burhanuddin sahab

#53

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:38 pm

Suddenly Adam has disappeared like "Ghade ke sar pe se singh" ! See how he will avoid participating on this thread.

Al Zulfiqar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:01 am

Re: Questions to Abde Syyedna Burhanuddin sahab

#54

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:41 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Suddenly Adam has disappeared like "Ghade ke sar pe se singh" !
this donkey never had 'singh'...

progticide
Posts: 469
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:30 am

Re: Questions to Abde Syyedna Burhanuddin sahab

#55

Unread post by progticide » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:06 am

badrijanab wrote: Kothar preaches to their subject, "In satr of Imam, Dai Mutlaq is masoom and is equal in status (authority, power, etc) of Imam."
Produce a single authentic document or incontrovertible authentic proof in writing in your possession explicitly containing the words that you have mentioned in "-" quotes above.

If you cannot produce such evidence to substantiate your above claim then you are lying and misguiding people on this forum. You should exit this forum immediately.

Produce the evidence for your above statement specifically that which you have included in "-". Then, we'll discuss further.

BTW, are you familiar with these words: "Mamlook-e-Aale-Mohammad". These words should be sufficient to blow holes in your above balloon of corruption.

zinger
Posts: 2031
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Questions to Abde Syyedna Burhanuddin sahab

#56

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:13 am

progticide wrote:
badrijanab wrote: Kothar preaches to their subject, "In satr of Imam, Dai Mutlaq is masoom and is equal in status (authority, power, etc) of Imam."
Produce a single authentic document or incontrovertible authentic proof in writing in your possession explicitly containing the words that you have mentioned in "-" quotes above.

If you cannot produce such evidence to substantiate your above claim then you are lying and misguiding people on this forum. You should exit this forum immediately.

Produce the evidence for your above statement specifically that which you have included in "-". Then, we'll discuss further.

BTW, are you familiar with these words: "Mamlook-e-Aale-Mohammad". These words should be sufficient to blow holes in your above balloon of corruption.

that is not going to happen. and you know why? because bj is wily enough to say that kothar only says it they dont document it, and he has heard it in our waaz and bayans. although what he was doing listening to our waaz and bayan then is to be questioned

so basically, we have to take bj's words at face value when he says that we claim this :roll:

anyways, progticide bhai, am glad to see that you do not agree to what he says

progticide
Posts: 469
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:30 am

Re: Questions to Abde Syyedna Burhanuddin sahab

#57

Unread post by progticide » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:19 am

progticide wrote:
badrijanab wrote: Kothar preaches to their subject, "In satr of Imam, Dai Mutlaq is masoom and is equal in status (authority, power, etc) of Imam."
Produce a single authentic document or incontrovertible authentic proof in writing in your possession explicitly containing the words that you have mentioned in "-" quotes above.

If you cannot produce such evidence to substantiate your above claim then you are lying and misguiding people on this forum. You should exit this forum immediately.

Produce the evidence for your above statement specifically that which you have included in "-". Then, we'll discuss further.

BTW, are you familiar with these words: "Mamlook-e-Aale-Mohammad". These words should be sufficient to blow holes in your above balloon of corruption.
Badrijanab,
Waiting....

badrijanab
Posts: 809
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:19 pm

Re: Questions to Abde Syyedna Burhanuddin sahab

#58

Unread post by badrijanab » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:30 am

progticide wrote:
progticide wrote: Produce a single authentic document or incontrovertible authentic proof in writing in your possession explicitly containing the words that you have mentioned in "-" quotes above.

If you cannot produce such evidence to substantiate your above claim then you are lying and misguiding people on this forum. You should exit this forum immediately.

Produce the evidence for your above statement specifically that which you have included in "-". Then, we'll discuss further.

BTW, are you familiar with these words: "Mamlook-e-Aale-Mohammad". These words should be sufficient to blow holes in your above balloon of corruption.
Badrijanab,
Waiting....

Janab Progticide sahab,

Not only above, but Tahir Saifuddin sahib also claimed his powers are equal to that of Prophet Mohammmed s.a.w.w.

Should I give documentary evidence of all above - then what will you do? Will you declare Burhanuddin sahib / Tahir Saifuddin sahib as "saif over deen"?

progticide
Posts: 469
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:30 am

Re: Questions to Abde Syyedna Burhanuddin sahab

#59

Unread post by progticide » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:41 am

badrijanab wrote:
progticide wrote: Produce a single authentic document or incontrovertible authentic proof in writing in your possession explicitly containing the words that you have mentioned in "-" quotes above.

If you cannot produce such evidence to substantiate your above claim then you are lying and misguiding people on this forum. You should exit this forum immediately.

Produce the evidence for your above statement specifically that which you have included in "-". Then, we'll discuss further.

BTW, are you familiar with these words: "Mamlook-e-Aale-Mohammad". These words should be sufficient to blow holes in your above balloon of corruption.

Janab Progticide sahab,

Not only above, but Tahir Saifuddin sahib also claimed his powers are equal to that of Prophet Mohammmed s.a.w.w.

Should I give documentary evidence of all above - then what will you do? Will you declare Burhanuddin sahib / Tahir Saifuddin sahib as "saif over deen"?
Badrijanab,
Baat ko gol gol ghumana chodkar shidhe point par aao.....stop digressing from the point under discussion.....you have mentioned something within "-" quotes above. Do you have the evidence?
Either you bring forth the evidence or else it is established that you are a LIAR and a CHEAT trying to mislead and misguide people on this forum by disguising yourself as a DB which ofcourse you are not.

You are merely an imposter trying to discredit the DB faith by promoting your own nefarious agenda against the rightful and legitimate office of the Dai-e-Mutlaq.

Hence, all your arguments and lectures are worth nothing more than sheer garbage.

badrijanab
Posts: 809
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:19 pm

Re: Questions to Abde Syyedna Burhanuddin sahab

#60

Unread post by badrijanab » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:27 am

FAO: Aala Hazrat Janab Progticide sahab

Proof: Bombay High Court - Citations# 84 Ind Cas 759, date: 19 March, 1921. Further refer to 'Judgement' point# 9 and 11.