Ramadan Calculation Method ?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Aftaab

Re: Ramadan Calculation Method ?

Unread post by Aftaab » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:47 pm

I am surprise to see, how tiny brain of badri is not able to understand that there is nothing in number of days, but most important is niyyah and aamal .

and to understand why fasting was made fard on first place.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:31 pm

Here is the lunar calendar for 2013
http://lunaf.com/english/moon-phases/lu ... ndar-2013/

The actual new moon to begin Ramadan was on the 8th of July. Hence Ramadan should've started on the 9th of July. badrijanab started Ramadan on the 8th of July in 2013. A day early.

Here is the lunar calendar for 2012.

http://lunaf.com/english/moon-phases/lu ... ndar-2012/

The actual new moon to begin Ramadan was on the 19th of July. Hence Ramadan should've started on the 20th of July. badrijanab started Ramadan on the 19th of July in 2013. A day early.

I think we can close this case again.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:30 pm

anajmi wrote:Here is the lunar calendar for 2013

http://lunaf.com/english/moon-phases/lu ... ndar-2013/

The actual new moon to begin Ramadan was on the 8th of July. Hence Ramadan should've started on the 9th of July. badrijanab started Ramadan on the 8th of July in 2013. A day early.

Here is the lunar calendar for 2012.

http://lunaf.com/english/moon-phases/lu ... ndar-2012/

The actual new moon to begin Ramadan was on the 19th of July. Hence Ramadan should've started on the 20th of July. badrijanab started Ramadan on the 19th of July in 2013. A day early.

I think we can close this case again.
This is "Bohra Badri Maslaq" !!!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:50 pm

Hijri Calender Download

HijriCalendar is a free Microsoft Excel add-in designed and developed by Mohammed Fahmi and Abdullateef S Uthman. HijriCalendar utility provides you the facility to convert dates from Hijri to Gregorian and vice-versa. Hijri years from -100 to +3000 and Gregorian years from 525 to 3532 are available for date conversion. In addition, any full year Hijri calendar within available Hijri years can be exported in Excel or Pdf formats.

HijriCalendar is available in Excel 2000 to 2003 and Excel 2007 or higher versions for download. It can also be downloaded as a regular Excel file in both versions.

http://coachexcel.webs.com/downloads.htm

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:17 pm

1. Sahih Muslim (Book #006, Hadith #2380 and 2381): Observe fast on sighting it (the new moon) and break it on sighting it. But if (due to clouds) the actual position of the month is concealed from you, you should then count thirty (days).
= When moon is sighted, you have to begin fasting from immediately next Sehri/Fazr.

2. Anajmi (mouth piece of followers of 1/2/3) wrote in one of his recent post that his forefather was Masoom, sinless and flawless there by conveying that his 1/2/3 are even inferior than his own forefather (1400 years back). Our same Anajmi belonging to progeny of someone who are more pious than 1/2/3 has quoted some website 'lunaf.com' who don't even have basic information like "About us", neither any contact address (how to determine who is responsible for content published!), nor any phone/email info, nor any info about the % of margin error, nor info on tools used, nor any info on level of accuracy. Hence, the info of 'lunar.com' is as lunatic as our Anajmi is.

3. Government of USA's institute NASA is the #1 most respected institute of world. I have quoted them in my reasoning. Of course NASA is more trustworthy than unheard 'lunaf.com' which is benchmark of followers of 1/2/3 and Anajmi in particular.

4. See attachment, I gave comparison of past three years: new moon sighted by Nasa with time stamp, 1st day of Ramdan and Eid al Fitr observed by Bohra maslaq, Ithna Asheri, and Sunni/Wahabi. Gave the weblink as source in bottom part of attachment.

5. In year 2013, the moon was sighted per NASA on July 08, 2013 at 01:14 AM. Read the Sahih Muslim hadith above, the immediate next Sehri/Fazr will be executed for commencing fast. Hence, Dawoodi Bohra maslaq correctly observed fast on precisely in line with Sahih Muslim. Where else Sunni / Wahabi and Ithna Asheri observed fast on 3rd day from new moon!!!!!!! Even if we go by Anajmi's 'lunaf.com' the moon was sighted on July 08, 2013 at 7:15AM - even by this (low) standard the Ramdan for Sunni, Wahabi and Ithna Asheri should have started by 9th of July but they started 10th!!! By their own benchmark Sunni/Wahabi and Ithna Asher are proven wrong and astray.

6. Anajmi gave 2 years reference, I gave three years and if require more. Check the previous three years (refer attachment), Bohra maslaq Ramdan always in line with NASA, Government of USA and in line with Sahih Muslim (or for that matter Daimul Islam) where else Sunni/Wahabi and Ithna Asheri are never bestowed to start Ramdan on the correct 1st day of Ramdan, from the sighting of new moon their Ramdan is starting after delay of one to three days!!!!

7. Those who left Ameer al Mumineen Mola Ali a.s. and Molana Imam Ismail a.s. bin Imam Jafer Sadik a.s. are like Iblees (= jo Allah ki Rehmat se mayoos ho gaye) = they are not bestowed the grace of day of Eid al Fitr. It is haram to keep fast on day of Eid al Fitr. Now check the NASA, Government of USA sighting of moon with time stamp and see on the day of Eid al Fitr per NASA & Sahih Muslim - Sunni/Wahabi & Ithna Asheri all are observing fast on Eid al Fitr!!!!

More Mathematical magic of Hijr Calendar in coming some time, Inshallah. This can only be possible if the calendar of any maslaq reflects the character of moon which per at least twenty verses of Quran is "fix" in nature. Non-Bohras are not bestowed with these graces of Islam because only we progressed in Islamic education after Prophet Mohammed, with next teacher as Mola Ali, ... Imam Mohammed Shakir a.s. ibn Imam Ismail a.s...... others dropped out or left Islamic school and could not develop Islamic knowledge progress and that can be witnessed by their pity situation proven above that of the day of Eid-al-fitr they are observing fasts, which is haram!!!

Lastly, nitwit Anajmi and Humble_servant_us were unable to address the bone of contention = fix or unfix number of fasting days in Ramdan so they try to beat around bush but even failed miserable their, indeed they open another "buland darwaza" as discussed above that the only maslaq in compliance with dictates of Quran (present context reference of Ramdan, 20 different verses) is Bohra maslaq. Rest all are in explicit and categorical disobedience of Qruan. And that is the reason why Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. said, only one sect will go to paradise and rest all sects of Islam will be destined to hell fire.
Attachments
Nasa, Govt. of USA vouch for correctness of Misri Calendar and proves rest all sects are astray from Islam.
Nasa, Govt. of USA vouch for correctness of Misri Calendar and proves rest all sects are astray from Islam.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:11 pm

badrijanab screws himself. :wink:

In 1434 New moon date for start of Ramadan is July 8. Badrijanab starts Ramadan on July 8.
In 1434 New moon date for Eid is August 6, but badrijanab celebrates eid on August 7. Hence badrijanab is fasting on the day of Eid and not following the fixed moon cycle.

In 1433 New moon date for start of Ramadan is July 18. But this year badrijanab starts Ramadan not on July 18 but on July 19.

Same in 1432. New moon date for start of Ramadan is July 30th, but badrijanab starts Ramadan not on July 30th but on July 31st. And here he is even more screwed. The new moon date for Eid is August 28th. But badrijanab celebrates eid 2 days later on August 30th. So badrijanab was fasting on Eid day!!

Even NASA couldn't help badrijanab. badrijanab keeps quoting ayahs of the Quran about the fixed cycle of the moon, but he is going around the cycle pretty much every year. I am afraid to say that in his entire life, badrijanab has messed up his Ramadan every single year. Sorry about that badri bhai. Maybe you will be smarter next year. But I wouldn't bet on it. :wink:

I guess badrijanab doesn't know the difference between the fixed cycle of the moon and the "fixed (as in the mob fixing things for their benefit)" calendar.

By the way, NASA calendar times are going to be much different from Misr Calendar times. NASA calendar times are based upon Central America Times. Misr is 8 hours ahead of CST. Hence the new moon in Misr will be 8 hours after Central America. And this will actually screw badri bhai's calendar even more.

Case closed.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:21 am

Hence, the info of 'lunar.com' is as lunatic as our Anajmi is.
Let me prove badrijanab wrong one more time. The times in lunaf.com are in UTC. They exactly match the times given to badrijanab by NASA. but since badrijanab is an idiot, he doesn't understand.

NASA 1434 2013 July 8 1:14 AM CST
lunaf.com 1434 2013 July 8 7:15 AM UTC CST + 6
NASA 1434 2013 Aug 6 3:51 PM CST
lunaf.com 1434 2013 Aug 6 9:51 PM UTC CST + 6

NASA 1433 2012 July 18 10:24 PM CST
lunaf.com 1433 2012 July 19 4:25 AM UTC CST + 6
NASA 1433 2012 Aug 17 9:54 AM CST
lunaf.com 1433 2012 Aug 17 3:55 PM UTC CST + 6

As you can see, the times shown by lunaf.com are the same as NASA except the difference in the time zone. lunaf.com follows the UTC time zone. Which is actually closer to Misr than the NASA time zone. And in some cases, this ends some in changing the dates. I had explained this before to the idiot badrijanab that the cycle of the moon might be fixed, but from different places on earth, the start and end times and even dates are different. But the dimwit cannot understand this simple concept. Because of this difference, all people on earth cannot follow the badri fixed calendar. If they do, some of them will always be wrong. Once the badri calendar got created, the fixed cycle of the moon went down the drain for the badri bohras.

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:07 am

anajmi wrote: In 1434 New moon date for start of Ramadan is July 8. Badrijanab starts Ramadan on July 8.
On July 8 (Ramdan of HY 1434) per NASA the new moon was sighted at 1:14AM hence the fast will begin from immediate coming sun-rise = July 8th. So the Islam followers have started their fast (1st Ramdan) from July 8th, 2013. Where else Anajmi and accomplice started along with Ithna Asheri: Ramdan after TWO DAYS of new moon sighting from July 10th!!!
anajmi wrote: In 1434 New moon date for Eid is August 6, but badrijanab celebrates eid on August 7. Hence badrijanab is fasting on the day of Eid and not following the fixed moon cycle.
O' Bewaqoof Anajmi - NASA, USA has sighted new moon on Aug 6, '13 at 3:51PM hence the Eid-al-Fitr will be on Aug 7th. Islam (i.e. Fatimi Dawat) has celebrated Eid on the day of Eid. Where else Sunni and Ithna Asheri wrongly celebrated Eid on Aug 8th and Aug 9th respectively - both these big sects were observing fast on day of Eid-al-Fitr; per records of NASA, USA. Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. said Islam will be divided into sects and all sects will go to hell but one. Fatimi Dawat is only maslaq blessed to celebrate Eid rest all were doing fast!!! This is difference between rightful mumin and usurpers.
anajmi wrote: In 1433 New moon date for start of Ramadan is July 18. But this year badrijanab starts Ramadan not on July 18 but on July 19.
In Hijri year 1433, the new moon was sighted by NASA on July 18, 2012 at 10:24PM, the next sun-rise is of course only on July 19th so followers of Islam (i.e. only Fatimi Dawat) started Ramdan on July 19th, '12. Where else both Sunni & Ithna Asheri were punished by Almighty Allah that's why they started their Ramdan on July 21st, TWO DAYS after the new moon sight by NASA!!!
anajmi wrote: Same in 1432. New moon date for start of Ramadan is July 30th, but badrijanab starts Ramadan not on July 30th but on July 31st. And here he is even more screwed. The new moon date for Eid is August 28th. But badrijanab celebrates eid 2 days later on August 30th. So badrijanab was fasting on Eid day!!
On July 30, 2011 the new moon was sighted by NASA at 12:40PM hence the next sun-rise will only be on July 31st. So we started Ramdan on July 31st. Where else Sunni started Ramdan after ONE day on Aug 1st and Ithna Asheri started Ramdan after TWO days on Aug 2nd!!!

(A) We follow the commands of Quran where twenty plus verses of Quran including 2:184 and 2:185 are commanding to have fix number of fasts for Ramdan. We do 30 fix fasts every year, so in line with NASA we started the Ramdan on July 31 and celebrated Eid in compliance of Quran i.e. after completion of fix fasts count of 30days.

(B) From where this 30days of count came - reference: Hz. Abu Bakr quoting Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. hadith as reported by Hz. Bukhari - Refer my previous post for details on this Hadith and few others from Sahih Muslim and Sahih Bukhari. Besides the one Hadith coming from Mola Ali and reported in Daimul Islam as discussed previously.

(A) + (B) = Bohra maslaq begin their Ramdan in line with NASA sighting of moon. And celebrated Eid-al-Fitr after completing 30 fasts as commanded by Quran and Hadees. Where else the new (Eid) moon was sighted by NASA on Aug 28, '11 but Sunni celebrated Eid-al-Fitr on Aug 30th and Ithna on Sep 1st!

Per data of NASA, USA - All non-Bohras always kept fast on the day of Eid-al-Fitr and they were never blessed to start Ramdan on sighting of the new moon. Remember it is Haram to keep fast on the day of Eid-al-Fitr. This is clear and loud evidence that all non-Bohras will meet fait as per prophecy of Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. - that all these sects will end in hell and only one sect (Fatimi Dawat) will go into paradise.

I am afraid to say that in his entire life, Anajmi and his accomplice including accomplice (faith wise) of humble_servant_us have messed up their Ramadan every single year. Sorry about that Anajmi & Humble_Servant_US bhai. Maybe you will be smarter next year. But I wouldn't bet on it. :wink:

Case closed forever.
Attachments
DB.png

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:35 pm

Dear ponga scientist badrijanab bhai sahib topi-perawa-wala,

NASA times are CST. The bohra calendar is based on Egypt's time zone which is eight hours ahead of NASA times. So you can role your calculations and shove them down the toilet.

By the way, I am assuming that your friend porus is taking longer to respond to your queries eh?

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:46 pm

anajmi wrote:Dear ponga scientist badrijanab bhai sahib topi-perawa-wala,

NASA times are CST. The bohra calendar is based on Egypt's time zone which is eight hours ahead of NASA times. So you can role your calculations and shove them down the toilet.

By the way, I am assuming that your friend porus is taking longer to respond to your queries eh?
Quote / prove from the Fatimi Dawat books which says that our Hijri calendar is based on Egypt's time zone?

And you are unable to disprove the fact that all Sunni's, Wahabi's and Ithna Asheri - all were fasting on the day of Eid-al-Fitr per NASA new moon sighting and you all are punished by Allah that you all never started the Ramdan per new moon sighting (per NASA records of new moon sighting).

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:52 pm

Quote / prove from the Fatimi Dawat books which says that our Hijri calendar is based on Egypt's time zone?
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: I don't need to prove anything. You already proved me right and you also proved Imam Jafar Sadiq wrong. Take care. :wink:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:59 pm

By the way, before you ping porus, check this out from him. This is right here on this thread.
'Misri' Calendar was devised by Imam Jafar al-Sadiq. It was initially based on Madina which is 1 hour ahead of Cairo. It came into disuse when Banu Umayya and Banu Abbas took over the Caliphate. It was restored during the Fatimid Caliphate in Cairo and it was adjusted to reflect moon phases there. Cairo is in Misr (Egypt). Hence the name Misri Calendar

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:39 pm

anajmi wrote:it was adjusted to reflect moon phases there.
Porus is not = Fatimi Dawat books. Should you trust Porus then per him you are "bewaqoof" and "zahil".

So still you are not able to prove your false allegation that our Hijri calendar is based only on Egypt Time Zone and not applicable Globally.

Still you and alike are unable to disprove:
1. Sunni, Wahabi and Ithna Asheri - all are punished by Allah, these all never start Ramdan on the day of Ramdan per new moon sighted by NASA.
2. It is haram to fast on Eid-al-Fitr and all above three sects fasts on the day of Eid-al-Fitr per NASA new moon sighting.
3. Quran and Hadith ask for fix number of days of fasting in Ramdan - all three sects above act contrary to commands of Quran by unfix number of fasts every Ramdan.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:38 pm

dear ponga scientist badrijanab bhai sahib,

your ignorance and stupidity deserve a nobel prize. The bohra calendar is "misri" because it is based on the cycle of the moon as observed from misr (which is Egypt for those as ignorant as you and there probably aren't that many. Infact, just one I think. :wink: ).

When Imam Jafar Sadiq came up with the calendar, NASA did not exist. And the Quran was not revealed in Central America. And I have already shown that the NASA timings are not applicable globally in my previous posts.

And you are right, trusting porus would be a sign of bewaqoofi and zahalat. Which is why I trust the prophet (saw) and his Sunnah. And the prophet (saw) did not create a calendar.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:22 am

A couple of observations from the calendar posted by the ponga scientist.

if you look at the year 1430 the new moon date is Aug 20, 2009 and the new moon time is 4:01 AM. The bohra Ramadan first day is Aug 21, 2009. Now, badrijanab has said that the fast will begin from the immediate coming sun-rise. So that fasting should've started on Aug 20 and not Aug 21.

Now look at the year 1426. The new moon date is Oct 3, 2005 and the new moon time is 4:28. The bohra Ramadan first day is the same day which is Oct 3, 2005. In these two instances, the bohra calendar does not match the cycle of the moon. Once they start on the same day and once they start the next day even though the new moon time is about the same and before sun-rise.

If, to this we now add the 8 hour time difference that helps us with the actual misri times, badrijanab's dates are even more screwed.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:17 am

The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said, "When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of the heaven are opened and the gates of Hell are closed and the devils are chained." narrated Abu Huraira (ra) (Al-Bukhari Vol. 3: No. 123).

The arrival of the month of Shaban offers a tired old subject to participants in Muslim events, even informal dinners and celebrations, and Internet chat groups: the day to start and end the month of Ramadan.

The issue of moon sighting has become moon fighting no less serious than the issue of chads and dimples on Florida ballots. In this case, both sides of the divide are divided over the question that what is really the ‘new’ moon. Interestingly, both sides of the divide base their arguments on the Hadith: "Do not fast unless you sight the crescent, and do not break your fast till you sight the (following) crescent.” (Al-Bukhari, Vol. 3:130).

The Islamic Shura Council of North America (ISCNA), in consultation with the Fiqh Council of North America, has adopted the position that a confirmed crescent sighting report in North America will be accepted as long as such a report does not contradict indisputable astronomical information. ISCNA comprises the four major Islamic organizations in the U.S.: the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA), Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), the Ministry of W. Deen Mohammad, and Community of Imam Jamil al-Amin). The Fiqh Council viewpoint is also supported by the research done by eminent scholars such as Dr. Yousuf Al-Qaradawi and Shaikh Mustafa Al-Zarqa.

Syed Khalid Shaukat, national coordinator, and moon sighting consultant to ISNA, expressing his disappointment over the issue, says: “In the present era of scientific and technological advancement, three decades after man landed on the moon, some Muslims are still avoiding the use of scientific knowledge for making an Islamic calendar and get over with the feuds and having to wait till midnight for a confirmation of moon sighting.”

Shaukat stresses, “Today, Muslims have expertise and access to technology to understand the calculations of when and where the sighting occurs. Recorded data shows how the science of moon sighting is compared with the actual observations. The results show that calculations of sighting and observations have matched every month since 1993. Calculations of moon sighting and actual sighting are not two different things for an Islamic Calendar when it was found that they both match.”

He stresses that the results show that with today’s technology, calculations are far more accurate than the claims of sighting, which we all have experienced, that often people mistake other objects for the crescent moon.

Shaukat points out that calculations for sighting are surety (haqqul-yaqeen), while claims of sighting may be suspicion (zann) or mistake. He says that Allah (swt) has given us the knowledge about the motions of earth and moon, and an Islamic calendar based on calculations that has proven to match with actual sighting would enable us to plan ahead of time, while actual sighting will prove to be confirmatory. This, he says, only meets the intent of Qur‘an and Sunnah and its benefits greatly surpass the consequences faced by false claims of sighting and waiting for a decision until midnight.

The most misunderstood question is whether the sighting is a means or a requirement of ascertaining the beginning of an Islamic month. Shaukat says that the answer to this question is better understood by people in the Caribbean (Caribbean Islands, Trinidad, and Guyana) where they have a 6-month long rainy season and sighting is not possible because of clouds. If they count 30 days for 3 or 4 months in a row, the moon is then sighted on the 28th or 27th day. This, he says, is a clear indication that the Sharia did not intend the sighting as an only requirement but simply as a facility, that was the sole method available to the Muslims of that era.

The opponents of scientific calculations also cite Bukhari, Vol. 3:130, and maintain that the people at the time of the Prophet (pbuh) were illiterate and thus physical sighting was the method prescribed by Allah (swt) and thus cannot be changed. Among this group, there are differences on the number of witnesses needed for confirming such a sighting.

The Fiqh Council’s view that physical sighting must go hand in hand with scientific calculations finds numerous grounds in the Hadith. ISNA, which serves as coordinator of the ISCNA moon sighting program, has set up a system where people who claim sighting the moon call the headquarters. The scientists then examine this information and discuss the various nuances with the reporter to establish the veracity of his sighting.

Islam is a strong proponent of using reason. Today the fact is that astronomy can accurately establish the time of birth of the new moon, and the time interval when it is impossible to see the crescent-moon due its not yet being present. Thus, there is no harm in using this astronomical basis to reject a claimed sighting which cannot possibly be correct. Indeed, this is similar to rejecting the claim of someone who claims to have seen the crescent-moon on the twentieth night of Shaban!

In the same vein of using reason, Islam asks us to use the scientific method. Thus, if a sighting is reported when it was absolutely impossible for it to have occurred, it will be rejected, even if the one reporting it is an upright Muslim. This rejection is attributed to genuine misjudgment, which does not diminish the person’s Islamic uprightness and acceptability as a witness. Numerous renowned as well as recent and contemporary scholars support this view.

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:49 am

Spring Ji,

Your last post is proof that all non-Fatimi Dawat maslaq are academically poor and "fatichar".

What all non-Bohras are trying to achieve now, which they still have not yet achieved and God knows when will it happen, may be on Qayamt - non-Bohras desire of making Islamic FIX calendar was already produced by Fatimi Imam's 1000 years back. Hence, all non-Bohras are at least ONE THOUSAND YEARS behind Bohra maslaq in the field of knowledge.

When we compare Sunni & Ithna Asheri with the new moon sighting data by NASA not even once they started Ramdan on first day of Ramdan and were observing fast on day of Eid-al-Fitr!!! This is proof that all non-Bohras have curse over them by Allah, Prophet s.a.w.w. and progeny of Prophet, the Fatimi Imams.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:13 am

non-Bohras desire of making Islamic FIX calendar was already produced by Fatimi Imam's 1000 years back.
Actually, the Fatimi Imam's used the calendar produced by NASA in Central America. And that too, 950 years before NASA was even created. :mrgreen:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:56 pm

According to another tafseer that I have been listening to by Nouman Ali Khan, the ayah 2:184 is talking about fasts of previous nations. These are not fasts of Ramadan. The plural used "Madudaatin" is a minimal plural, between the number 3 and 10. Hence, it cannot refer to Ramadan. The practice, before the ayah of Ramadan was revealed, was to fast for 3 days every month. That is what this ayah is referring to.

Another key difference is that for these fasts (not fasts or Ramadan) it is ok to compensate either by fasting on other days or by feeding the poor. For that fasts of Ramadan mentioned in the next ayah, the feeding of the poor is not an option. The fasts have to be made up by fasting on other days. Feeding of the poor is not mentioned in the ayah talking about Ramadan.

badrijanab

Mathematical genius of Fatimi Imam (a.s.)

Unread post by badrijanab » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:49 pm

Dozen plus aayat of Quran categorically declares that the Moon moves in fix path/cycle = if any thing move in fix cycle then its future move is predictable in advance with 100% precision and complete accuracy.

In world only Bohra maslaq Hijri calendar can claim for presence of above Quranic blessings/characteristics. Non-Bohras are deprived by Allah as their Hijri Calendar does not exhibit above dictate of Quran in green text.

Rest all sects who per NASA's reading not even once have started their Ramdan on the first day of Ramdan and all these non-Bohras ALWAYS fast on the day of Eid-al-Fitr, per NASA's new moon sighting - all non-Bohras put together CANNOT claim above Quranic / Allah's blessings written in green text.

Allah's mercy is bestowed ONLY on Fatimi Dawat, with grace of Fatimi Imam a.s. only our Hijri calendar can exhibit above predictability characteristics especially for two important event of year: Ramdan 1st i.e. beginning of Ramdan and the biggest Eid of year i.e. Eid-al-Azha - refer attached table.

Alhamdolillah.
Attachments
DB1.png
Last edited by badrijanab on Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:36 pm

Prove from Fatimi Dawat books that NASA is accurate.

The attached table has been discredited already in my previous posts. This is the reason why you chose to remove the new moon date and times from the table. Dates in a calendar do not determine the cycle of the moon. The cycle of the moon needs to provide the dates in the calendar. And I have already shown that you have faltered on multiple occasions. Besides, the root of all your problems is the faulty interpretation of 2:184. You can keep changing your tables. But you won't be able to hide your faults.
if any thing move in fix cycle then its future move is predictable in advance with 100% precision and complete accuracy.
And still you guys have been making mistakes. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:07 pm

Hey BJ why are extending this discussion into Bohra vs non Bohra issue

Anajmi also to your comment if you want to fast by sighting so be it, and Bohras can feel assured they are not doing anything wrong

I wonder how many people wait on their roof tops to see the sun set before they pray magrib , I used use a clock and now use an app in my iPhone so hope my prayers are valid

The purpose is that both sides are ok with regards how they calculate the month

Calculation or sighting , don't you see how flexible Islam is a so called civilised or uncivilised can easily predict when to start fasting

So rather than focusing who is wrong May be focus on how to get the accuracy if the calendar right using modern science

Really both sides what does sighting of the moon or whether one starts 2 days early or late have to do with validity of a fast it is just a tool to help society be orderly

I will not be surprised if some tawil is produced to say the moons gravitation sucks up the blessing and some angel will close shop if we get the dates wrong

What is a pity that we can not unite or tolerate on even such matters

Don't you for once think even the pioneers of Islam must be surprised that we find any reason to be divisive

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:56 pm

bohra spring,

I am not sure you have understood this entire discussion. I have said time and again that it is ok to follow a calendar and it is ok to follow the sighting of the moon. I am familiar with the arguments from the different societies that you have posted and have no issues with them. Now, I will leave it up to you to jump a little bit deeper into this discussion to figure out what exactly is being argued and then contribute, but please do not post arguments from the internet as we have seen them all from all sides.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:09 am

actually anajmi, BS is not trying to prove or disprove anything.

he is saying, and i second it, why dont we just do what we beleive is correct. follow the calendar and/or follow the moon.

we are all correct in our belief.

he is just saying lets put this topic to rest and move on. and i wholeheartedly second and support that

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:49 am

Jokes should be posted in the humor section of this forum.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:29 am

anajmi wrote:
Move one ..moon or calendar, whatever calculation or both ok. Unless somebody is out by weeks or months ..deep meaning of Ramadan is philosophical and most know it

If this goes on It almost sounds like we are pagans and worshipping the moon!

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:16 am

anajmi wrote:
Do you actually enjoy continuing an unfruitful, un-ending, irreconcilable debate?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:13 am

Thank you for your inputs. I will take it under advisement. In the meantime, please let badrijanab and myself continue.