Ways to make people aware of this Forum

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:56 am

At present, there are 2701 exact members, out of which only a handful are active on this forum. Many bohras might not be knowing of this forum. People can suggest ways to make people know about this forum. I have tried various things -> posting in dawoodi bohra groups, emailing to bohras in my circle (obviously under aliases). Suggestions are welcome.

asad

Re: Ways to make people aware of this Forum

Unread post by asad » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:28 am

posted this sometimes back

I am opening this thread to invite ideas on how to increase the reach of reform message. But as is the trend and how tempers run high we will be tempted to take this thread as we like. but if we all can stick to agenda something might come out of it.

This forum has a limited access and generally people who agree to corruption charges also scoff off due to much slander against the head himself.

Now how to make people consider that something is amiss, people in whom they have blind faith are taking them for a ride. If we can convince people of only financial corruption it will be a start.

Now how to increase the reach of our message.

I have only one idea and board member can add theirs.

1- a well worded mail to all the bohras in our mailing list, Now we all are apprehensive of not revealing our ID's so my suggestion is to send the mailing list to Admin of this site and he can send a periodic mail to every one, off course keeping every one in Bcc. Though it looks like a security issue and breach of trust to share email ID's with a third party but if our goals is to clear the community of corruption and make people aware we will have to get above our inhibitions.

we all can send details of the major scams of our area or financial irregularities and they can be included in this email. We should avoid hearsay and should have concrete figures so that mail is not just sent to junk by recipient and to make it effective and acceptable to people we should avoid any false allegations, let people figure out whom to blame for their woes.

If we all can share the mailing list soon it will be a very big number who are sent this email and i know one thing about human nature which is common to all its curiosity, though people will not agree but will surely read and thats also an achievement to start with

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... ail#p89356

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:57 pm

The figure 2700 is for people registered to post comment ..art of statistics state that there are many more who only visit this site to read.

Promoting this site is ok but we should not be too worried since not every one will have a view. Many more are happy to flow with whatever the mood is.

We are like sheep where ever the front sheep goes the rest follow. It is like keep the eye on the bum in front of you , if it turns you turn. :shock: What we are doing is some bum turns right while we turn left the so some sheep follow us some follow right and some stop and look left or right and they get puzzled..that is who we should aim for .

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:55 am

start a mailing list like asghar vasanwala by collecting email addresses. he farms people's emails and copies down all the email addresses of people with bohra names whom you have openly sent your email. most people are naive and foolish enough not to hide the recipients by copying them bcc.

in this way vasanwala has amassed several thousands of email addresses of bohras. all sorts of strangers in all corners of the world are getting his emails, most of them unsolicited. he has become a powerful weapon in the dissemination of information. in fact, many bohras forward him juicy bits from this forum and then he spreads it all over the world, sometimes after adding cursory comments of his own.

i personally find it objectionable that he sends unsolicited mail in this manner, but in a strange twist, a lot of people actually look frwd to reading his mails because they are always sensational. he has become a one-man army. why not emulate his example? the only advantage he has is that he is not afraid to reveal his name as he has openly boycotted the fanatic bohra community. besides he stays in a western country - the usa - and lives in a small town far from bohra masses. he would not be able to do this if he was staying in say india, pakistan or africa, he would be beaten black and blue.

blue

Unread post by blue » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:48 am

another way is through email or by word of mouth publicity that this site is against our beloved maula and it is the duty of every mumineen to defend maula by replying and posting 'truth' and maula's ehsaanat on the forum. this way at least people will read the contents before replying and few of them realise the truth. I did this trick with my friend who is a software engineer but a typical bohri , now he may be seen discussing the issues raised here.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:26 pm

Abdes now are too spoilt with sugarcoated promises of heaven at cheap efforts. Shortcut to forgiveness of sins through expression of walayat by throwing monies.

Hard, Harsh and Bitter Truth discussed on this forum is tough on abde minds. They are so much in trance that topics discussed are a shocker to them, shaking their belief system & throwing them in limbo of confusion, denial, fear and insecurity.

This forum is that reality, which abdes knowing in their hearts wants to deny so that they can continue to live in their comfort zone of claimants of heaven aka pristine sect. a feeling of superiority is acceptable to struggling thought of equality.

Mediums like this forum, facebook, watspp is playing a better role of reform for computer savvy generation of abdes. Although kothar is trying to empower this mediums but there is a risk of anonymous confrontations, which kothar is not capable of defending. As we see, kothar has embraced technology very well, but cannot control mediums of information. Truth has its own way of getting out.

Philosophically speaking, institutions like kothar must exist for one to test its faith and stand for truth. That is why Quran is a timeless book !

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:36 am

WRT to an earlier post on forced waajebaat, there was a family who was being asked to pay waajebaat of Rs. 33,000/-

i discreetly directed them to this site, something which i mentioned in that post last week.

guess what...

They came, they saw, they were disgusted with what they saw, they left.

They even asked me that how could i direct them to this site which is so vulgar and dirty (their words, not mine) and what am i doing there.

sadly, my efforts were smashed because of most of the chatter that goes on here in form of "intellectual and eye-opening conversations"

they have atleast decided that they will inform the aamil that they can pay X amount of waajebaat, take it or leave it. atleast something they got from here

Awareness is easy, popularising it and getting people to stay and read is going to be an altogether different task unless people clean up their act here first before trying to clean up the community

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:29 am

zinger wrote:guess what...
They even asked me that how could i direct them to this site which is so vulgar and dirty (their words, not mine) and what am i doing there.
What did they find disgusting, vulgar and dirty ? I m asking because it would help send signals to those who resort to such words and arguments. I do agree with you that, some members do vent out their frustration or presentation of their thoughts in a manner too harsh / rude / offensive way. This is nature ! one cannot control everything. This forum presents and seals the thoughts of various people who post. I come across much vulgar, dirty and foul language used by abdes and frustrated fence sitting liberal bohras sitting right in the markaz. But its all verbal, spoken heard and forgotten. There is no documented proof such as this forum.

It was 2 days ago I was entering my markaz and I saw and heard a Khidmatguzar barging in the markaz loudly abusing MC/BC over some petty issue. And no one stopped him or corrected his behavior infact his fellow colleague khidmatguzar is pacifying him over the issue rather then correcting his foul words in state of Roza and in Markaz.

It was roughly the 4th or 5th day of Ramdan, when a tussle broke out between a donor and khidmatguzar over paying of ‘voluntary compulsory hoob’. Witness to that incident, I saw that, khidmatguzaar told him, not to come to the markaz if he does not want to pay.

Witness to my own wedding, I saw how amil ridiculed the shaahid of my nikaah when my uncle in law fumbled to remember the words in exact fashion the way amil wanted. My uncle in law is a docile, submissive, loyal, beardy abde, who stood their embarrassed with his palms touching and back bent.

Witness to harsh and rude behavior / treatment by amils who sit at Burhanpur Dargah, treating middle and below middle class bohras who only do paltry salaams and allocating them sub standard rooms, as good ones are reserved for hefty salaams and bohra visiting from abroad with forex weightage.

There is a lot of latent foul activities, vulgar exploitation of people’s faith and trust, oppressive environment being imposed on a bohra commoners. Because it is not written, it is not vulgar, dirty and disgusting !

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:27 am

humanbeing wrote:
zinger wrote:guess what...
What did they find disgusting, vulgar and dirty ? I m asking because it would help send signals to those who resort to such words and arguments. I do agree with you that, some members do vent out their frustration or presentation of their thoughts in a manner too harsh / rude / offensive way. This is nature ! one cannot control everything. This forum presents and seals the thoughts of various people who post. I come across much vulgar, dirty and foul language used by abdes and frustrated fence sitting liberal bohras sitting right in the markaz. But its all verbal, spoken heard and forgotten. There is no documented proof such as this forum.

It was 2 days ago I was entering my markaz and I saw and heard a Khidmatguzar barging in the markaz loudly abusing MC/BC over some petty issue. And no one stopped him or corrected his behavior infact his fellow colleague khidmatguzar is pacifying him over the issue rather then correcting his foul words in state of Roza and in Markaz.

It was roughly the 4th or 5th day of Ramdan, when a tussle broke out between a donor and khidmatguzar over paying of ‘voluntary compulsory hoob’. Witness to that incident, I saw that, khidmatguzaar told him, not to come to the markaz if he does not want to pay.

Witness to my own wedding, I saw how amil ridiculed the shaahid of my nikaah when my uncle in law fumbled to remember the words in exact fashion the way amil wanted. My uncle in law is a docile, submissive, loyal, beardy abde, who stood their embarrassed with his palms touching and back bent.

Witness to harsh and rude behavior / treatment by amils who sit at Burhanpur Dargah, treating middle and below middle class bohras who only do paltry salaams and allocating them sub standard rooms, as good ones are reserved for hefty salaams and bohra visiting from abroad with forex weightage.

There is a lot of latent foul activities, vulgar exploitation of people’s faith and trust, oppressive environment being imposed on a bohra commoners. Because it is not written, it is not vulgar, dirty and disgusting !

you said it, im talking about the language used agianst our Dai and the mockery of our beliefs that put people off. i really dont need to dig beyond 10 posts to show atleast 3 vile, offensive posts.

i agree, we abdes are also equally abusive and intolerant, but mind you, we are a minority. we are less than 1% of the members. of the balance 99% almost 90% are often merrily posting abuses and ridicule and scorn at our faith and our beliefs.

forget about sending out signals. enough members have brough this up but the tirade hasnt stopped. i too have persnonally stopped coming here, not just because of ramzan and work but because i have realised that most people use this site as a means to release their anger and frustration and hence, the vile and abusive post and honestly, im getting tired of it.

if there is one thing that this forum is extrmely succesful in, its reaching the voice of the common Bohra to the powers-that-be and for that, i am thankful. the never listened to us directly, but atleast we are getting heard through this forum

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:57 pm

zinger,

stop afflicting us with that oh-so-holier-than-thou affectations and being scandalised at the accusations hurled at your dai. if he is the head of the community and claims that he is ghaib na jannaar and haq na saheb and all that bull, how come he doesn't know how much his 'abdes' are suffering at the hands of his family and his haramkhor establishment?

you can't have it both ways, on the one hand to plead he is innocent because he is old and infirm, how can he know everything that's going on, how can he control it etc crap, and on the other hand claiming that he is ghaib na malik, haqiqi kaaba, and all that load of garbage. if he is the religious head of the community, he has to take the blame and be held responsible for it. that is the law of every court in the world. a criminal is referred to as a criminal, irrespective of his status, whether you like it or not. all the atrocities, excesses, sins, perversions of our faith and tyranny of the past 2 dai's have been well-documented, yet idiots like you persist in your misplaced 'love' for dai, as if he is your son or father. he couldn't care less for morons like you who sit on the fence and attempt to hoodwink us by playing both sides. all he cares about is money. show him and his family the moolah and they will come like a pack of hungry, tail wagging dogs to lick your backside and snatch the morsels from your hand.

its the fanatic abdes who come here and post foul abuses because they have no defense except personal insults. admin does a fantastic job of removing offensive posts and deleting threads. you have no leg to stand on because you keep making false accusations.

as for your friends and yourself, they couldn't digest the harsh reality of the facts and neither can you. this forum exists because there is so much anger, resentment and pain among the abdes and it provides them an outlet to vent their frustrations and outrage at the nonsense going on. obviously they are going to pour scorn, ridicule and contempt at the blatant mutation of our religion and intimidation to force the community to cough up more and more money with all sorts of excuses. the religion followed by the last 2 dai's is not our dawoodi bohra faith and practices but a bastardised version of it, which they have cleverly twisted and perverted to suit their own ends.

you say that you are tired of this forum and are not coming here any longer. pray why then are you still posting here? it seems that you get some sort of sado-masochistic pleasure in coming here to have pain repeatedly inflicted upon you? you admit that this forum is opening up doors and grabbing the attention of the rascals of saifee mahal, that's because 'laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahin maante'. the blows being inflicted upon them here are becoming a thorn in their side. either you become a part of that army of ants which we are, or continue burying your head in the sand with your 'love' for your dai.

SwordofTruth

Unread post by SwordofTruth » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:56 am

tell them its molanu farmaan to visit this website :wink:

but then stay ready to get beaten up next day :roll:

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:49 pm

zinger wrote:
forget about sending out signals. enough members have brough this up but the tirade hasnt stopped. i too have persnonally stopped coming here, not just because of ramzan and work but because i have realised that most people use this site as a means to release their anger and frustration and hence, the vile and abusive post and honestly, im getting tired of it.
Now only Rajnikant or Chuck Norris can do that.. Posting a comment even after not coming here... !!!

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:36 pm

I just tell people that they dont need to support people who live in Mahail. Its the gareeb and miskeen that need your help.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:23 pm

IMHO, there is no need to promote this forum much. It is already popular. For every person, who is registered and posts here, there a at least a hundred who have not registered, but come here and read. It is already reaching to all those it can.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:56 pm

too have persnonally stopped coming here, not just because of ramzan and work but because i have realised that most people use this site as a means to release their anger and frustration and hence, the vile and abusive post and honestly, im getting tired of it.
So Brother Zinger: What do you have to say to your ABDE ZALIL who is the most prolific abuser here and that in the month of RAMADAN. I suppose you may have your blinds on your eyes since he is die hard abde.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:24 am

wise_guy wrote:
zinger wrote:
Now only Rajnikant or Chuck Norris can do that.. Posting a comment even after not coming here... !!!

1. Aww gee... i forget to take your permission before posting here your majesty. do forgive me for that :wink:
2. I prefer to think of Mandrake the Magician, the master illustionist, here but unseen, seen but not here :mrgreen:
3. Let me reword myself "i too have personally stopped coming here too often" :)

there. happy now? :D

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:26 am

SBM wrote:
too have persnonally stopped coming here, not just because of ramzan and work but because i have realised that most people use this site as a means to release their anger and frustration and hence, the vile and abusive post and honestly, im getting tired of it.
So Brother Zinger: What do you have to say to your ABDE ZALIL who is the most prolific abuser here and that in the month of RAMADAN. I suppose you may have your blinds on your eyes since he is die hard abde.
i say the same thing to him that i that too the other "most prolific abuser here and that in the month of RAMADAN"; Al Zufliquar

Look at the words he has used for me and wise-guy and others, that too, in Ramzan.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:34 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:zinger,

stop afflicting us with that oh-so-holier-than-thou affectations and being scandalised at the accusations hurled at your dai. if he is the head of the community and claims that he is ghaib na jannaar and haq na saheb and all that bull, how come he doesn't know how much his 'abdes' are suffering at the hands of his family and his haramkhor establishment?

you can't have it both ways, on the one hand to plead he is innocent because he is old and infirm, how can he know everything that's going on, how can he control it etc crap, and on the other hand claiming that he is ghaib na malik, haqiqi kaaba, and all that load of garbage. if he is the religious head of the community, he has to take the blame and be held responsible for it. that is the law of every court in the world. a criminal is referred to as a criminal, irrespective of his status, whether you like it or not. all the atrocities, excesses, sins, perversions of our faith and tyranny of the past 2 dai's have been well-documented, yet idiots like you persist in your misplaced 'love' for dai, as if he is your son or father. he couldn't care less for morons like you who sit on the fence and attempt to hoodwink us by playing both sides. all he cares about is money. show him and his family the moolah and they will come like a pack of hungry, tail wagging dogs to lick your backside and snatch the morsels from your hand.

its the fanatic abdes who come here and post foul abuses because they have no defense except personal insults. admin does a fantastic job of removing offensive posts and deleting threads. you have no leg to stand on because you keep making false accusations.

as for your friends and yourself, they couldn't digest the harsh reality of the facts and neither can you. this forum exists because there is so much anger, resentment and pain among the abdes and it provides them an outlet to vent their frustrations and outrage at the nonsense going on. obviously they are going to pour scorn, ridicule and contempt at the blatant mutation of our religion and intimidation to force the community to cough up more and more money with all sorts of excuses. the religion followed by the last 2 dai's is not our dawoodi bohra faith and practices but a bastardised version of it, which they have cleverly twisted and perverted to suit their own ends.

you say that you are tired of this forum and are not coming here any longer. pray why then are you still posting here? it seems that you get some sort of sado-masochistic pleasure in coming here to have pain repeatedly inflicted upon you? you admit that this forum is opening up doors and grabbing the attention of the rascals of saifee mahal, that's because 'laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahin maante'. the blows being inflicted upon them here are becoming a thorn in their side. either you become a part of that army of ants which we are, or continue burying your head in the sand with your 'love' for your dai.

need i remind you of the time when Humsafar had thrashed you and like the petulant child that you are, started crying that you are going away and never gonna come back because nobody likes you... but like the khotta sikka that you are... you did. you came back too didnt you

would you like me to refresh your memory on that incident?

i told you ive been around for a long long time. even before you joined.

BTW, i have it on record from another member on the reformist side, and i am obviously not going to divulge his/her name out of respect, that you are doing more damage to this forum and to the PDB cause that everyone else put together.

i made a promise to ignore you, that is the best way to deal with people like you, but if you cross your lines, i'll forget my promises, i promise you that.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:40 pm

I was surprised to receive "Complete Posts" posted on this forum on watsup. The ones I received was the copy paste of Bro AZ's post on 'Bohra masjid v/s Muslim Masjid' and 'The tyrant amil of Pune-Abdeali". I think more such posts are on the way and believe me these are forwarded to endless number of disgruntled as well as abde bohras. It seems someone has taken a cue from this thread and started this exercise. The forum is really creating panic in Kothari circles due to which there are specific farmans and bayans strictly forbidding bohras not to forward such messages.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:45 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:I was surprised to receive "Complete Posts" posted on this forum on watsup. The ones I received was the copy paste of Bro AZ's post on 'Bohra masjid v/s Muslim Masjid' and 'The tyrant amil of Pune-Abdeali". I think more such posts are on the way and believe me these are forwarded to endless number of disgruntled as well as abde bohras. It seems someone has taken a cue from this thread and started this exercise. The forum is really creating panic in Kothari circles due to which there are specific farmans and bayans strictly forbidding bohras not to forward such messages.

i must admit, im guilty of it myself too sometimes :mrgreen:

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:35 pm

Me too !! some discussion are worth circulating !

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:25 am

humanbeing wrote:Me too !! some discussion are worth circulating !
:lol: :wink: :mrgreen:

Truth_Seeker

Unread post by Truth_Seeker » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:17 am

I have a suggestion which is worth giving a thought:

How about creating a section which has information on the Bohra literature, rituals, practices, etc - sort of an open forum where people can post their queries (limited to Bohra doctrine and beliefs) openly and get authentic replies and information from fellow Bohras and non-Shia hating Sunni brothers as well on the forum. This section wont have anything to do with the current corrupt daawat etc - the topics which are already covered in other sections.
As an example - I have some queries like why do we pray Washek's in a particular manner, what is the significance of no. of times a particulay surat has to be prayed (eg. for Thamm Washek, we pray 'Alhamdo' 14 times, Qul Hu Wallaho Ahad 14 times, etc) and so on. Currently i dont know where exactly these queries can be posted. Other information like Misaak translation in english and other literatures which are also covered currently in the 'Bohras and Reform' section can be covered here. So, while we expose the current administration in other sections, with this new section we would be introducing a knowledge bank which would be useful to all Bohras in general.
Now, this section would definitely be something that people would like to visit as it would help them understand the 'Why' part of everything that we do. I know some of my Abde brothers would reply back saying that these information can be obtained from the local Amil or Raza na Saheb - however everyone (including them) knows very well what the real situation is.
This site, in the form it is currently, is a tremendous achievement i would say - however the above addition can make it more popular (IMHO).

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:56 am

zinger wrote:
i told you ive been around for a long long time. even before you joined.

BTW, i have it on record from another member on the reformist side, and i am obviously not going to divulge his/her name out of respect, that you are doing more damage to this forum and to the PDB cause that everyone else put together.

i made a promise to ignore you, that is the best way to deal with people like you, but if you cross your lines, i'll forget my promises, i promise you that.
somehow i missed this gem from zinger.

so you admit that you are a chameleon who has kept changing his identities over the years. what were you before mustafa nalwala? and why the need to come back with new id's everytime? you have made it a habit of putting your foot in your mouth, getting hammered and embarrassed and then realising you have no recourse except burying your old i.d. and re-inventing yourself with a new one. but try as you may, you are a moron and will always remain a 'dai-loving' moron.

btw, stop that pathetic attempt of creating bogeymen and creating fictitious 'reformists' when its obvious you are the only dai-loving abdesyedna with an axe to grind here.

you make a lot of promises, which is another comic trait you possess. apparently your promises are as worthless as the dua's of syedna. you promised to leave this forum and not come back, then you 're-worded' your 'promise to reduce your participation', then you promised to ignore me but replied anyways, as you will do again for this post. you were born a dai-loving buffoon and will always remain one.

as for your threats to wreak death and destruction, well, why not instead send in an arzi into hazrate aaliyah imamiyah qudsaniya burhaniya and appeal to his powerful mojiza's to make me disappear from this forum? remember it worked for you, it saved your sorry behind from getting sacked at work for indulging in lustful peccadiloes.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:12 am

Truth_Seeker wrote:I have a suggestion which is worth giving a thought:

How about creating a section which has information on the Bohra literature, rituals, practices, etc - sort of an open forum where people can post their queries (limited to Bohra doctrine and beliefs) openly and get authentic replies and information from fellow Bohras and non-Shia hating Sunni brothers as well on the forum. This section wont have anything to do with the current corrupt daawat etc - the topics which are already covered in other sections.
As an example - I have some queries like why do we pray Washek's in a particular manner, what is the significance of no. of times a particulay surat has to be prayed (eg. for Thamm Washek, we pray 'Alhamdo' 14 times, Qul Hu Wallaho Ahad 14 times, etc) and so on. Currently i dont know where exactly these queries can be posted. Other information like Misaak translation in english and other literatures which are also covered currently in the 'Bohras and Reform' section can be covered here. So, while we expose the current administration in other sections, with this new section we would be introducing a knowledge bank which would be useful to all Bohras in general.
Now, this section would definitely be something that people would like to visit as it would help them understand the 'Why' part of everything that we do. I know some of my Abde brothers would reply back saying that these information can be obtained from the local Amil or Raza na Saheb - however everyone (including them) knows very well what the real situation is.
This site, in the form it is currently, is a tremendous achievement i would say - however the above addition can make it more popular (IMHO).
This is really a good idea, thank you, We will create a sub Forum for this. Although many such topics have been discussed already in the "Borhas and Reform" forum, we can move them over. We would appreciate if anyone can identify such topics and send us a link through PM.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:53 am

Thanks Admin
I think one of the topics should be all the Salats like Washek, Tahajjud,Behvri etc.
The important things is for some one knowledgeable from BOHRA to post information like timing of these Salats and what are the Duas to be recited
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM DIVERTING THIS THREAD into debate and name calling

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:11 am

@Truth Seeker
Good idea.

Only problem is, this Forum isn't for helping people to understand DB faith.
It is solely to reject it and insult it.
That's why it allows Sunnis and Wahabis to flock and thrive on this forum.
Admin & BadriJanab will agree to this.

IF Admin decides to form this new group of threads, to keep it worthwhile, all the Sunnis and Wahabis (who naturally reject all DB belief and practices) will divert all topics name calling and terming it shirk.

I suggest, start by removing all Sunnis and Wahabis from this Forum.
Only then you can "progress". (You'll are progressives aren't you'll)
Let this Forum BE what it claims to be. For DBs and PDBs only. No one else.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:56 am

^
Here he goes again.........
BTW Badrijanab is neither a DB or PDB He is of PRISTINE BOHRA so where does he fits in your agreement. While you are die hard defender of current Corrupt Kothari Goons he is die hard opponent of current Corrupt Kothari Goons and NOW YOU ARE USING HIM AS YOUR REFERENCE WHAT A STRANGE BEDFELLOWS

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:06 pm

Adam,

Actually, the original purpose of this forum is not to educate people about the bohra faith. It is to educate people about the problems caused by you and your slave masters within the bohra faith. By the way, I am actually gleaming with joy that the "Sunnis" and "Wahhabis" on this board have managed to kick your butt so sore that you want them banished even from places that do not belong to you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:22 pm

Adam
Any response to my post about making Narendra Modi as your brother since a Mumina Bhen tied the Rakhi to NAMO. Any comment about a Mumina Bhen in Rida touching a Non Mehram Kaafir while your Master telling Bohras not to go outside and work in call center. Waiting for your response.