The Dai's Multiple Atrocities In A Nutshell.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.

wise_guy

Re: The Dai's Multiple Atrocities In A Nutshell.

Unread post by wise_guy » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:09 pm

The first lady in the video is reading from a script.. Looks like she is being made to read it by vested interests...

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:00 pm

Too many areas to cover, done precisely. Well formulated.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:22 pm

wise_guy wrote:The first lady in the video is reading from a script.. Looks like she is being made to read it by vested interests...
yes, vested interests who have miserably suffered at the hands of the clergy. she too has a vested interest for she is one of them. thank your lucky stars that you are not among those who have borne the brunt of these atrocities.

btw, your implication that someone is holding a gun to her head and making her say all these things, is a most foolish and naive one. makes one wonder where your loyalties lie..

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:37 am

A person who has suffered doesnt need a script to tell his or her story of suffering. A victim can narrate his/her story as if its written in front of her eyes... Thats all I wanted to say...
Al Zulfiqar wrote: yes, vested interests who have miserably suffered at the hands of the clergy. she too has a vested interest for she is one of them. thank your lucky stars that you are not among those who have borne the brunt of these atrocities.

btw, your implication that someone is holding a gun to her head and making her say all these things, is a most foolish and naive one. makes one wonder where your loyalties lie..

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:45 am

most often people who face a camera for the first time, tend to forget what they wanted to say. its always good to have your points jotted down as memory prompters. i do that all the time when i attend meetings or while speaking publicly.

besides, here the lady is not just talking of zulm suffered just by her, but narrating all the other ills which generally plague our community every day, including the blatant violations of islam. its a long list. regular readers know which one's they are, but try listing them as an amateur while on camera without notes.

hunni

Unread post by hunni » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:57 am

Imagine a lady who teaches Quran and does not know how to represent herself (Hijaab) that too in front of a camera claiming about the namaaz.
Its better that we have appointed Amils than any tom, dick and harry.
Also I agree that some of them are lazy and don't turn up for namaaz on time. Its up to the ppl to unify and complain and get the things fixed rather blaiming Syedna for every reason.

The point is we dont have guts to do things ... but only we complain.

LionHunter

Unread post by LionHunter » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:16 am

hunni wrote:Imagine a lady who teaches Quran and does not know how to represent herself (Hijaab) that too in front of a camera claiming about the namaaz.
Also I agree that some of them are lazy and don't turn up for namaaz on time. Its up to the ppl to unify and complain and get the things fixed rather blaiming Syedna for every reason.

yes this is why progresssives (udaipuris) have failed in whole movement, ladies dont know how to do proper hijab nor any men even looks like a muslim with all that clean shaven face.

and this is what fails them to represent dawoodi bohras.

LionHunter

Unread post by LionHunter » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:26 am

I hope this time revolt in DB makes people to stick with SUNNAH and fight against injustice of kothar.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:49 am

LionHunter wrote:
hunni wrote:Imagine a lady who teaches Quran and does not know how to represent herself (Hijaab) that too in front of a camera claiming about the namaaz.

yes this is why progresssives (udaipuris) have failed in whole movement, ladies dont know how to do proper hijab nor any men even looks like a muslim with all that clean shaven face.

Lion Hunter

There is hardly any difference between you and the abde sheep, This post of yours exposes you completely.

If you believe that the muslims should look like muslims (Hijab, beard and rubbish) then I seriously think you live in stone age.

LionHunter

Unread post by LionHunter » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:00 am

like_minded wrote:
LionHunter wrote: yes this is why progresssives (udaipuris) have failed in whole movement, ladies dont know how to do proper hijab nor any men even looks like a muslim with all that clean shaven face.

Lion Hunter

There is hardly any difference between you and the abde sheep, This post of yours exposes you completely.

If you believe that the muslims should look like muslims (Hijab, beard and rubbish) then I seriously think you live in stone age.
I am muslim thats all what matters to me, and I will stick with sunnnah of prophet in order to represent his shariyah.

even an athiest can talk good humanity talks but is he muslim? no

I believe in one GOD and last messenger of ISLAM prophet MUHAMMED(s), so I must represent his shariyah in my outlook as well.

hunni

Unread post by hunni » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:02 am

LionHunter wrote: Lion Hunter
Obviously yes ... Muslims are bound to look different. The very meaning of sharia is that. Let me tell you somethings :
# We grow beard and cut the mustaches short. While the other do opposite.
# Women wear hijab, while other do exhibition of their assets.
# We fast the wohle month of ramadan, while the others eat.
# We pray the Fajr namaaz, while half of the world is still sleeping.
# We pay zakaat, while others love their money ....

If we dont have the above qualities as a muslim, then I am afraid. Just having a name does not make a muslim, deeds does.

LionHunter

Unread post by LionHunter » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:14 am

@like minded.

to think about equality and give people there HAQ is one thing, and just to rubbish all sunnah and follow own nafs and shaitaan leaving islamic values in the name of modernization is another thing.

as far as udaipuris talks about accountability and stuff they are correct but when it comes to abandon shariyah and look like kafirs they are absolutely wrong.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:27 am

I am muslim thats all what matters to me, and I will stick with sunnnah of prophet in order to represent his shariyah.

I believe in one GOD and last messenger of ISLAM prophet MUHAMMED(s), so I must represent his shariyah in my outlook as well.

All these are empty talks, being a good muslim is not as much important as being a good human. And if you are a good human, then all these talks about sunnah, shariyah and rubbish will not matter.

If we dont have the above qualities as a muslim, then I am afraid. Just having a name does not make a muslim, deeds does.

Honestly, I don't give a rat's arse!! As long as I am living this wonderful life with complete wonder and awe why should I bother about some stupid man-made religion which over the centuries has only managed to imprison human-beings.

LionHunter

Unread post by LionHunter » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:30 am

like_minded wrote:

All these are empty talks, being a good muslim is not as much important as being a good human. And if you are a good human, then all these talks about sunnah, shariyah and rubbish will not matter.

Honestly, I don't give a rat's arse!! As long as I am living this wonderful life with complete wonder and awe why should I bother about some stupid man-made religion which over the centuries has only managed to imprison human-beings.

are you even muslim?

the way u are abusing islam by calling it MAN MADE RELIGION, seems you dont follow any religion.

ps- if you dont follow ISLAM, dont even bother to reply my post.

hunni

Unread post by hunni » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:44 am

like_minded wrote: All these are empty talks, being a good muslim is not as much important as being a good human. And if you are a good human, then all these talks about sunnah, shariyah and rubbish will not matter.
Brother you missed the trick here ... being a good Muslim is not possible without being a good Human :)
Allah promises gardens wherein in rivers flow, fruits of all find and also Hur-ul-een ... this is just a trailor which is way way way better than your wonderful life which can end at any moment. Allah knows best.
Its not a man made religion ... Allah says in Quran "Curse on those who right book with their own hands and say it is from Allah"
If you cannot respect the sunnah of the Prophet, please don't abuse.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:09 am

hunni wrote:
LionHunter wrote: Lion Hunter
Obviously yes ... Muslims are bound to look different. The very meaning of sharia is that. Let me tell you somethings :

Do you guys know what you have written..which we are you talking about and who are these others.

If you live with Muslims you will find most Muslims practise their faith as required. How can you judge the faith of 1.5 billion Muslims using the Bohra standard.

Regarding hijab do you know the Bohra rida does not comply withe the hijab standards...Bohra women hair rarely is covered!

LionHunter

Unread post by LionHunter » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:32 am

Bohra spring wrote:
hunni wrote: Obviously yes ... Muslims are bound to look different. The very meaning of sharia is that. Let me tell you somethings :

Do you guys know what you have written..which we are you talking about and who are these others.

If you live with Muslims you will find most Muslims practise their faith as required. How can you judge the faith of 1.5 billion Muslims using the Bohra standard.

Regarding hijab do you know the Bohra rida does not comply withe the hijab standards...Bohra women hair rarely is covered!
yeah correct, and most bohra women need to learn what is QURAAN guidelines about hijaab.

two wrong doesnt makes one right.

LionHunter

Unread post by LionHunter » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:59 am

bohra women is feeded 24*7 with mola nu farmaan bu** sh***t instead of telling them what is actually written in Al QURAAN.so it is obvious they dont actually know what is true rulling about hijab.

hunni

Unread post by hunni » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:41 am

Bohra spring wrote:
hunni wrote: Do you guys know what you have written..which we are you talking about and who are these others.
By we I mean Muslims, not bohra, not sunni. Our basic principles as the same. This was an answer to like minded who was try to fool around with the Islamic principles.

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:34 pm

Welcome Bro Like Minded. I totally agree with you. Religion is Great Divide even though no religion wanted that. If nuclear science is used to destroy rather than to progress we cannot only blame nuclear science ........ it is the 'use' ..... and today when we say ban 'nuclear' we want to say enough of this technology which is bringing difficulties and troubles for human beings ......... same goes with religion ........ the good has overpassed evil so we muct ACT.

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:46 pm

Allama Iqbal has said

Jis Khayat Say Dehka'n Ko Muyasar Nahee Rotee
Us Khayat Kay Har Khosha-e-Gandum Ko Jala Do .....

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:26 am

LionHunter wrote:I am muslim thats all what matters to me, and I will stick with sunnnah of prophet in order to represent his shariyah.
The prophet was having long hairs. I think you should start grove long hair. Every thing which is liking you or your masters is adapted as shariah and which is not appropriate or uncomfortable in day to day life is ignored, Why?

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:34 am

JC wrote:Welcome Bro Like Minded. I totally agree with you. Religion is Great Divide even though no religion wanted that. If nuclear science is used to destroy rather than to progress we cannot only blame nuclear science ........ it is the 'use' ..... and today when we say ban 'nuclear' we want to say enough of this technology which is bringing difficulties and troubles for human beings ......... same goes with religion ........ the good has overpassed evil so we muct ACT.
Thanks bro..!!
I believe that to find a solution we must go to the roots, The fact that Religion today is just a ritualistic nonsense is something which the sane society will never deny.

Religion is thriving on the foundation of fear and greed, The insecurities in life is pushing us towards religion and other nonsense, If we can only understand that these insecurities WILL remain no matter what because that is reality. We have to face the reality instead of running away from it.

If not Kothar, we will somebody else to enslave us because the fact is people WANT security however false it may be.

shapur

Unread post by shapur » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:33 am

like_minded wrote:

Brother......na, ......Mister Like_minded ,
What a lingo ! Well, if you can use it, then I can too. You could bloody well live this "wonderful" life here with "complete wonder" (whatever that means) for whatever odd years the Earth has been ordained by the Almighty to bear your burden. But finally when the time of your life reads 23:59:59 it would be too late to reflect , realise and regret that "living this wonderful life with complete wonder" was alas not the purpose at all for which you were given this life . And thereafter it would be the turn of the Almighty up above to give You the " rat's arse".
So, it wouldnt be a bad idea to try and get an insight once more into what crores of people since time immemorial have believed in ,rather than live in the stupid belief that its a "stupid man-made religion".