Scandal of Bradford Jamat

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Scandal of Bradford Jamat

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:44 am

Unfortunate during Ramadan. Let us see what Kothari Goons have to say. Since he is the treasurer and Shaikh, he was appointed by Moula and Mansoos who are according to die hard abdes on this forum are GHAIB NA JANKAR.. there goes their theory
This individual is Shaikh and Treasures of the Jamat See the links
http://opencharities.org/charities/1080150

A 52-year-old Bradford businessman used his mobile phone to film himself sexually abusing a young woman in a motel room after grooming her on a social network site.
Husaini Master also raped another woman he met online and photographed her as she lay asleep and naked on a bed after the attack.
http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/incoming/h ... ng-4886248

SBM

Re: Scandal of Bradford Jamat

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

Media report says that he was shunned by community for a while but if you read Charity Report which was updated on March of 2013, he is still
listed as Trustee. So it seems that community may have shunned him but KOTHARI GOONS and their JAMAAT AAMIL decided to keep him. If this investigation was going on for a while how come Jamali Jamat did not update the names on the Charity report. One Wonders which side KOTHARI GOONS are.............

hunni

Unread post by hunni » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:48 pm

6.5 Yrs is a very less punishment for such a heinous crime. Concerned Jamaat should take necessary actions against such people.

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:10 pm

Hunni & sbm bhai
he was not charged with children rape like they do in catholic, why blame jamaat and Moula TUS for the wrong thing done by one person.
he was going through divorce and in our Bohra community it does takes a long time to get divorce it is not as easy as say 3 talaks like they do in general muslims. seems like the girls may have agreed to sex they are not minor so do not blame Shafiq Bawa and the Jamaat, he did something against the shariat of our shafiq moula and he is being punished. we should pray for him that he gets Hidayat from our Moula and Mansoos TUS for doing the right thing after his jail time

hunni

Unread post by hunni » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:16 pm

Brother,
I am not blaming moula or mansoos for his crimes. I am not immature who puts all the blame on the Head.
But whatever master has done was wrong in Islamic perspective .... whether rape or mutual agreement.

And who stops him from marrying other women while he is giving TALAQ to the previous one. There is no such Law.

I am amazed how are you defending such a person.
And do you know according to Islam what is punishment is "Stoned to death".

porus

Unread post by porus » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:34 pm

hunni wrote: And do you know according to Islam what is punishment is "Stoned to death".
There is no such thing in Islam. It is not in the Quran. However, I think, it is prescribed in the current Bible.

No one is defending the rogue Shaikh. Let us get the proper perspective on this. You need not tar the whole Jamaat with the same brush. That would be completely unfair.

hunni

Unread post by hunni » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:52 pm

I have this information, please correct if I am wrong.

If it is adultery , then Man and women involved get 100 Lashes each.
If it is a rape,only Man gets 100 lashes
If Adultery/rape is committed although being married, then its stoned to death.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:22 pm

SBM wrote:Media report says that he was shunned by community for a while but if you read Charity Report which was updated on March of 2013, he is still
listed as Trustee. So it seems that community may have shunned him but KOTHARI GOONS and their JAMAAT AAMIL decided to keep him. If this investigation was going on for a while how come Jamali Jamat did not update the names on the Charity report. One Wonders which side KOTHARI GOONS are.............
Why are abdes not uttering curses on such criminals ? Or are they really criminals in the eyes of dawaat ?

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:01 am

hunni wrote:I have this information, please correct if I am wrong.

If it is adultery , then Man and women involved get 100 Lashes each.
If it is a rape,only Man gets 100 lashes
If Adultery/rape is committed although being married, then its stoned to death.
For that punishment, where are they gonna get 4 eye witnesses.
P.S: No video is not upheld in any court of law since video can be tampered with.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:39 am

i have an idea. in jail, they should pull out his beard, one strand of hair at a time.... the bastard

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:47 am

This is bound to happen when every tom d**k and harry are made Shaikhs etc on the basis of money paid in jamaat and dawat activities !

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:53 am

ADAM/PROGRICIDE/ZALIL
ANY COMMENT ON THIS EPISODE? EXCEPT FOR BR.ZINGER ALL THESE DIE HARD ABDES WHO CAN CURSE KHALIFAS BUT HAVE NO GUTS TO CONDEMN THE HEINOUS CRIME COMMITTED BY THIS SHAIKH.

as2153

Unread post by as2153 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:48 pm

In America, muslims are often asked by the media to apologize for the actions of terrorists. My gut response to this is generally to think that why should muslims apologize or be mandated to come out and criticize these terrorists when they have nothing to do with them, are not represented by them and are peaceful people that contribute greatly to society in meaningful ways. The same media did not come out and ask for widespread condemnation of timothy mcveigh from the christian communities. These sort of demands border on discrimination. SBM, your request that "in the fold bohras" do the same for a sheikh that is in no way representative of anybody in the community is no different to this exact type of discrimination. Since you ask though, I hope this guy is punished to the full extent of the law while he is on earth and then punished even more after his time here is over.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:23 pm

as2153
I did not ask anyone to apologize, Apology and condemnation is two different things. These same people have no problem cursing the Khalifas in every breath for what happened centuries ago.
Just want to see how defenders like you-Adam-Progticide-Zalil will go to length to hide. No one said a beep about FGM either. You and other Abdes are trying to be apologists for the acts of Sk Master

as2153

Unread post by as2153 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:36 pm

Media asking muslims to condemn terrorists that have nothing to do with them and you asking DBs to condemn a criminal that has nothing to do with them is exactly the same sort of discrimination. Saying nothing is not being an apologist. Saying nothing happens when it has nothing to do with DBs. Master is a muslim too - why dont you call out all the muslims in the UK for their massive failure to come and out and condemn him too. Based on your theory, all muslims of the UK are apologists for master because they have not come out in droves to speak out against him.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:39 pm

asking DBs to condemn a criminal that has nothing to do with them is exactly the same sort of discrimination. Saying nothing is not being an apologist.
Except he was appointed as Treasurer with the RAZA of Aqa Moula and was knighted as SHAIKH by Aqa Moula. He was not Johnny Anybody but a responsible person in the Jammat APPOINTED BY AQA MOULA AND WITH KHUSHI OF MOULA and that is the big difference.

as2153

Unread post by as2153 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:46 pm

Well I cant argue with you on the fact that in retrospect these were bad decisions.

as2153

Unread post by as2153 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:53 pm

fyi: Simon Mills, mitigating for Master, said that his client "had been shunned by members of his community."

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:12 pm

as2153 wrote:fyi: Simon Mills, mitigating for Master, said that his client "had been shunned by members of his community."
And I did acknowledge that fact in my 2nd post my beef was not with community but the corrupt Kothari Goons.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:33 pm

As2153

This crook did not wake up one day and committed his crime accidentally . He must have been doing over some time, so while he was a sheikh and involved with Kothar and as you say khidhmat he had his desires elsewhere .

So now ask your self how was it that your super beings supported by the hidden inspired one who we get drummed in are knowers of all intents , astaghfirullah, what a silly notion, were not able to detect that there was pure evil amongst you. My reasons to raising is these so called super beings are a bluff. Open your hearts and mind come back to the pure religion of Islam. Brothers and sisters we are .

Secondly when such criminals get found out why his that is Mansoos tendency to ignore it almost like in embarrassment , and not call it out and warn and denounce it.

Mashallah Ramadan has shown so much progress in our progress or reforms. Slowly by slowly we will chip away the rust in our hearts

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:48 pm

i think the deeper point that bhai sbm has been trying to make is the bastardisation of the religious titles given by the establishment, given the fact that this vile fellow was a 'propah' sheikh duly awarded that honorific only by the ostensibly ghaib na maalik and mojiza na saheb dai.

for his misdeeds the community at large cannot be held responsible, neither islam nor whatever his religious affiliation. but what should go to the heart of the matter is that the amil would definitely have had an inkling of the character and outward behaviour of this rascal, as it is the local amil who also puts in his recommendation before an abde seeks to buy the title of shaikh.

secondly, as we have all observed around the world, the title and status of a shaikh in our community has been irrevocably degraded and guttered by awarding to any abde purely on the basis of wads of (black) money, irrespective of his religious knowledge, leadership qualities, morals, character or halal source of income. the criteria has been dragged down to sewer level and is available to any scoundrel who can throw money to become a bogus lion in the community and swagger around like a drunk goonda. if anyone is to be blamed for a raunchy 'shaikh' preying on helpless girls, then i would squarely lay the blame at the feet of the syedna. how come his ghaib nu ilm did not come to his aide to identify this goon? or did the lure of gold blind him to this rapist's character?