Sir Adamji Peerbhoy’s 100-year-old turbat restored

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
zinger

Re: Sir Adamji Peerbhoy’s 100-year-old turbat restored

Unread post by zinger » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:04 am

Ya Allah tauba tauba tauba

Mr. insaaf, why was this done? do you have any knowledge of the reason behind this?

could you translate this report please?

asad

Unread post by asad » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:34 am

zinger wrote:Ya Allah tauba tauba tauba

Mr. insaaf, why was this done? do you have any knowledge of the reason behind this?

Br. Zinger you are still looking for reasons to justify this. You very well know who has done behuramti of dead from History.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:54 am

asad wrote:

Br. Zinger you are still looking for reasons to justify this. You very well know who has done behuramti of dead from History.
This time I thought zinger will finally show some sense and truthfulness, but I am again disappointed.

this is the sorry stage of community in general, today's bohra can step down to any level, just to secure their own interest.

Zinger is just a mere example.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:20 am

asad wrote:

see Asad, the problem is that you are so filled with hatred and mistrust about our community that you question and doubt everything we do.

nowhere have i said i dont believe it, wheres the proof, this is lies etc... i have asked for what the reason behind this was. this happened 90 years ago, when i doubt any of you were alive.

i wanted to know what led to this happenening.

if you look at the archives, this act has been spoken about often, but the reason behind this was never discussed.

Did adamjee peerbhoy fall out of favour with Taher Saifuddin Maula? Was it because of his sons doing a court case against Taher Saifuddin Maula etc.

wanting it translated was from understanding what went wrong that led to an act such as this.

i dont read gujarati very well, which is why if someone can translate it, it will be helpful

asad

Unread post by asad » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:35 am

zinger wrote:
asad wrote: Br. Zinger you are still looking for reasons to justify this. You very well know who has done behuramti of dead from History.
see Asad, the problem is that you are so filled with hatred and mistrust about our community that you question and doubt everything we do.

nowhere have i said i dont believe it, wheres the proof, this is lies etc... i have asked for what the reason behind this was. this happened 90 years ago, when i doubt any of you were alive.

if you look at the archives, this act has been spoken about often, but the reason behind this was never discussed.

Did adamjee peerbhoy fall out of favour with Taher Saifuddin Maula? Was it because of his sons doing a court case against Taher Saifuddin Maula etc.

wanting it translated was from understanding what went wrong that led to an act such as this.

i dont read gujarati very well, which is why if someone can translate it, it will be helpful
for arguments sake lets agree that Adam ji peerbhoy or his son did something wrong or were enemies of dawat than also do you justify what was done to the lady.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:35 am

zinger wrote:
asad wrote: Br. Zinger you are still looking for reasons to justify this. You very well know who has done behuramti of dead from History.

no man/woman in sane brain would ever dare to call "MAULA" to these guys after looking at the evidence of this barbaric activity done to adamji's wife.

Abdes if you still dont see wrong here, u guys are good for nothing.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:37 am

Asad, for arguments sake can you set aside your prejudices?

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:50 am

zinger wrote:Asad, for arguments sake can you set aside your prejudices?
if you are not good in gujarati, print this pic and take to your amil and ask him to read for you, he will explain you what is written in it.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:03 am

Aik ko poison de kar guttar mei sulaya. doosrei ko gunga karke dukan mei bethaya. tersera ka demagh khali hai. Khuda no karam ane shukar.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:24 am

zinger wrote: Mr. insaaf, why was this done? do you have any knowledge of the reason behind this?
Zinger,
It's obvious you're looking for some wriggle room here, but you won't find any. If you are all that reasonable and care for basic human decency as you always claim, then you must condemn this act and condemn the perpetrators behind it. No matter what the reason, cause or provocation, such a ghastly and barbaric act cannot be justified. From all reports it is clear that Sayedna Taher Saifuddin's goons were behind it, and it was done with his blessings. Even assuming, for argument's sake, that he did not know about it, he never denounced the act or punished the miscreants.
A similar patter of setting the mafia goons on dissidents has continued ever since. Reformists, from well-known ones like Noman Contractor, Asghar Ali Engineer, Saifuddin Insaf and others to tens of ordinary ones have be beaten up time and again to silence them and terrorize the community. There is no excuse and justification for such acts of violence.
It is possible that your "love" for Maula will remain unshaken even after this hard evidence. It is a real pity. If a "reasonable" abde like you cannot see the truth of this bayt-e-zaini dictatorship what can we expect from other abdes.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:10 am

Humsafar wrote:
zinger wrote: Mr. insaaf, why was this done? do you have any knowledge of the reason behind this?
Zinger,
It's obvious you're looking for some wriggle room here, but you won't find any. If you are all that reasonable and care for basic human decency as you always claim, then you must condemn this act and condemn the perpetrators behind it. No matter what the reason, cause or provocation, such a ghastly and barbaric act cannot be justified. From all reports it is clear that Sayedna Taher Saifuddin's goons were behind it, and it was done with his blessings. Even assuming, for argument's sake, that he did not know about it, he never denounced the act or punished the miscreants.
A similar patter of setting the mafia goons on dissidents has continued ever since. Reformists, from well-known ones like Noman Contractor, Asghar Ali Engineer, Saifuddin Insaf and others to tens of ordinary ones have be beaten up time and again to silence them and terrorize the community. There is no excuse and justification for such acts of violence.
It is possible that your "love" for Maula will remain unshaken even after this hard evidence. It is a real pity. If a "reasonable" abde like you cannot see the truth of this bayt-e-zaini dictatorship what can we expect from other abdes.
please stop jumping to conclusions and let go of your pre-concieved notions. we will be able to have a more meaningful discussion then.

my appeal still stands if someone can translate this.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:26 am

zinger wrote:
Humsafar wrote: Zinger,
please stop jumping to conclusions and let go of your pre-concieved notions. we will be able to have a more meaningful discussion then.

my appeal still stands if someone can translate this.
after witnessing such clear and perfect proofs of heinous crime what kind of discussion are you looking for?

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:39 am

Can any one please translate the Newspaper Page as it gets a bit difficult to convince some Bohri's about this Incident without Reading it

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:55 pm

AMAFHH wrote:Can any one please translate the Newspaper Page as it gets a bit difficult to convince some Bohri's about this Incident without Reading it
if it was French my wife could have do it,

but as I can read gujarati, we will try to translate latter today. Inshallah.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:41 am

Sir Adamji Perrbhoy loved humanity and Dr. Tahir Saifuddin loved wealth and power without hard work.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:08 pm

incredible wrote:
AMAFHH wrote:Can any one please translate the Newspaper Page as it gets a bit difficult to convince some Bohri's about this Incident without Reading it
if it was French my wife could have do it,

but as I can read gujarati, we will try to translate latter today. Inshallah.
some body more versed in gujarati need to accompalished this, as I am unable to convert few key words into english.

Aymelek

Unread post by Aymelek » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:30 am

This is a horrific act. No words to condemn it are enough. Even incase of disagreement or enemity, there should be respect for the dead. So much for the self-proclaimed aashique-hussain.

Abdes should atleast condemn this act without any conditions.

Just a request to admin, to blurr the image of the dead body a little. Just to ensure sanctity of the dead person (esp. a woman) is maintained.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:03 am

Those who participated and those who ordered this mayhem "tumahrae Ma Bap par Lanatullah.

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:57 am

Lannallaho allal qaum-iz zaalemeen

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:04 am

Allah ni lanat zaalimin par

Ameen summa Ameen

Holy Quran and Lanat (Curse)

Quranic Verses can be divided into four parts.
1. Curse on Iblis.
‘And surely on you is curse until the Day of Judgment.’
(Surah Hijr, 15:35)
‘And surely My curse is on you until the Day of Judgment.’
(Surah Suad, 38:78)

[ it is wajib on shiayate ALI to say lanat on shaitaan and zaalimin]

think

Unread post by think » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:19 pm

how much cursing can one do.?zulum on bohras is still going on in every jamaat around the world by the goondas hired by permission of Mr. Mufaddal. This web site is only a drop in the bucket. Most bohras are unaware of the lavish life style of the so called baite zainee and baite aali at their expense. The looting and plundering goes on right in front of their eyes but they will not utter because of the attrocities they would have to incur by the jamaat goondas.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:04 pm

think wrote:how much cursing can one do.?zulum on bohras is still going on in every jamaat around the world by the goondas hired by permission of Mr. Mufaddal. This web site is only a drop in the bucket. Most bohras are unaware of the lavish life style of the so called baite zainee and baite aali at their expense. The looting and plundering goes on right in front of their eyes but they will not utter because of the attrocities they would have to incur by the jamaat goondas.
cursing zaalimin in one jihaad of tounge and it should be done.

three forms of jihaad

sword
words
or atleast from heart.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:05 pm

Sir Adamji was the great spokesman regarding the evil deeds of the Dai. We have many today, a lot of to mention. We have mothers who produces brave and noble sons. Vassanwala, Bhoraji, Late AliAsghar Engineer. Many others in every Jamat. Mothers produces goondas and Amils is the result of Haram Ka Ghana. Dai's family has been born and bred for mischief and causing great harm to simple family men.

The three forms of jihad, This is where I stand:

My heart is filled with lanats for all who exploit in the name of religion. I will speak about the lives of Moula Ali and Imam Hussain, their sacrifices compared to Dai and his parasites. I am full of anger , locked and loaded.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:29 am

What ever is happened is long ago and has to be condemned. But we must have to be alert now that no human rights are violated by any one in our community. We must stand against the culprit whoever he is and at our part we may be alone. The members of community are fade up by these violations and I am sure even if one person oppose, the others will join.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:58 am

Maqbool wrote:What ever is happened is long ago and has to be condemned. But we must have to be alert now that no human rights are violated by any one in our community. We must stand against the culprit whoever he is and at our part we may be alone. The members of community are fade up by these violations and I am sure even if one person oppose, the others will join.
these days may be they dont throw dead bodies on road, but yet they do make people naked every now and then by insulting them.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:38 am

zinger and true_* silence on this thread shows how low life and low background they come from, dont even have little courtesy to atleast admit how wrong kothari act was.

its a shame

community is in hands of killers and gravediggers, I personally dont have hope left for any change soon, but any ways may ALLAH help those who seek for guidance and hidayah.

Good Bye.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:31 am

incredible AKA.....AKA....AKA.....AKA....AKA.....AKA....AKA.....AKA....AKA.....AKA....AKA.....AKA.... whatever other personalities you have inside of you.

i said it once before, im saying it once again.

you are mentally deranged, that would explain why you cant read what has so clearly been written in black and white.

Goodbye.

Eagerly awaiting your next avtaar

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:26 am

Brother Zinger has fulfilled his mothers dream. He is practicing professional medicine here. He has diagnosed the mental capability and deficiency. Arrangements should be made to procure a Dr. degree for the non matric. Go brother make your mother proud.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:45 am

Seeker,

my mum only wished for me to have a good education and be a decent human being. the former, i hope to have achieved, the latter, i hope i will be able to be.

as to the mental capacity of certain members, its open for all to see. you must have been on holiday everytime he was laughed of this forum, which is why he had to keep coming back under new names.

And matric??? seriously bro, who talks like that anymore? :lol: next you'll say ssc pass :lol: :lol: :lol:

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:56 am

@seeker:
are you a fifth grader or rather kya aap panchivi fail champu hai??? :lol: :lol: