Taliban Mulla escaped in Burqa

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
jamanpasand

Re: Taliban Mulla escaped in Burqa

Unread post by jamanpasand » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:41 pm

They all have identical philosophy except difference arise when they have conflict of interests. Occupation of different mosques and its related income is the single biggest cause of conflict. Right now they are all united in Pakistan under MMA referred to United Mullah Alliance.

Alislam

Unread post by Alislam » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:48 pm

Yes, we know who a wahabi is :

A wahabi is a hypocrite like you who never admits being one and believes what he thinks and follows is right and all else is shirk.

He is always arrogant and cannot take any other opinions/interpretations as he is fully immersed in the bukhari & Co hadith shell. :confused:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:08 pm

Alislam
Yes, we know who a wahabi is :

A wahabi is a hypocrite like you who never admits being one and believes what he thinks and follows is right and all else is shirk.
That's 2, 68 more and you would complete the tasbeeh of "wahabi" 70 times. But at the rate you are going, I will be stuck in my wahabi shell forever. Speed it up.

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:00 am

Anajmi, boy remember it is the blue pills you take every four hours - the colourful capsules are only for when the voices in your head get too loud - no don't take two together! There there you will feel better soon. Good boy - now suck on this lolly - lolly you idiot not your thumb! I am sorry I should not have lost my temper - you are a good boy - now go to sleep and let the adults continue with their topic.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:12 am

Recycling your old posts I see. Running out of new material already? Time to go back to Haji Ali.