What Happend?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

What Happend?

Unread post by SBM » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:21 pm

Remember there was a time when following were performed for the Sahet and Long Live for Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin
1-Walk from Najaf to Karbala
2-Walk from Marol to Raudat Tahera
3- 100 Darees
4-100 Hours of Purjosh Maatam
All these were done to do dua for Aqa Moula's health and for his Ta Qiyamat Life
Everything has now stopped thus it means that Aqa Moula is now completely recovered or the current KURSI NA SAHEB has realized that there is
no hope for his recovery so why waste time for this trivia and get busy in collecting Dulaat as much as possible

Al Zulfiqar

Re: What Happend?

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:50 pm

bhai sbm, any fool can notice that now that the successor has been appointed, all the outward show of loyalty and efforts for tulul umr for smb have been quietly abandoned. he is just a spare part now, a spare part dearly hanging onto life, refusing to go away. the desperate need to keep him in the limelight is no longer required.

mansoos is concentrating all his efforts now in promoting himself and his stupid insane schemes, thaali dabba, roti making, ridha sewing for amte's, forcible stopping of 'moharramat', strictly monitoring that all bohra girls and women wear ridha and stay at home and do not work in the big bad outside world full of leering wolves like him who admire and give sharaf of talaqqi to air-hostesses, inventing stories of dhuljanah talking with hussain before his shahadat, hallucinating about his brother hoze' sending in reports from jannat about panjatan paak, hearing voices from the grave etc etc. mansoos is also making it a point to widen his dragnet and expand his catchment area to collect as much loot as possible, even from small villages and towns hitherto spared the extortion mania.

all this only proves to the intelligent that the gimmicks of 100 hours maatam, marathon walks, car rallies, distribution of sparrow cages, doing zabeehat of 10,000 goats etc was just that, a hogwash and deceitful stunts. smb's life had to be prolonged UNTIL the announcement for nass could be effected, which was finally completed when smb was in a coma, by skilful manipulation and pulling the wool over the community's eyes. the morons that they are, the abdes swallowed the scam hook, line and sinker,

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:20 am

It's still happening, and in a much bigger way under the leadership of Syedna s Mansoos.
Every single of his bayaans point towards "dua".

Open your "Eyes". Then you'll see.

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:07 am

Adam wrote:It's still happening, and in a much bigger way under the leadership of Syedna s Mansoos.
Every single of his bayaans point towards "dua".

Bhai Adam,

These Insane reformist eyes are wide open but they are suffering from glucoma of HASAD, NAFARAT, Lack of ability to see what is true & etc etc & becoz of this disease they can't see & judge what is right.
Andhar Nagri Mein chale ja raha hai bichera Reformist :mrgreen:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:10 am

Adam wrote: Every single of his bayaans point towards "dua".

adam,

your reply does not answer bhai sbm's question. all that the mansoos is doing is lip-service dua and begging the public to do dua for his father. that is all, nothing more. what about the 100 km walks, the 100 hours maatam, the zabeehat of goats, distribution of bird cages etc? was the roti making tamasha for the tulul umr of his father? was the sharaf of talaqqi to the amte qatari airhostess to prolong the life of his father? was the shikar of the lion in tanzania to increase the 52nd's life span?

you have closed your 'eyes', and the thinking part of your brain, that's why you cannot see.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:21 am

AbdeSMBSMS wrote:Lack of ability to see what is true & etc etc & becoz of this disease they can't see & judge what is right.
abde%$#*&,

whenever i think of retards like you filled with such utter stupidity, i think of the superb picture posted by bhai gm yesterday of a couple of fanatic morons sitting in front of a sign stating, "dawoodi bohras celebrate the 67th independence day of india blah blah..."

that thought dissolves me into paroxysms of laughter and then everything is right with my world again.

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:36 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
AbdeSMBSMS wrote:Lack of ability to see what is true & etc etc & becoz of this disease they can't see & judge what is right.
abde%$#*&,

whenever i think of retards like you filled with such utter stupidity, i think of the superb picture posted by bhai gm yesterday of a couple of fanatic morons sitting in front of a sign stating, "dawoodi bohras celebrate the 67th independence day of india blah blah..."

that thought dissolves me into paroxysms of laughter and then everything is right with my world again.
Z :mrgreen: :mrgreen: lfii
U know, among all the reformist insanes on this forum i keep forward looking to your post that what bonkers u will puke now & whenever i think of you, you ejaculate your venom I.E. quote.
A theory is well suited for you. ( Shaitaan Ko Yaad Kiya Aur Shaitaan Hazir) :wink:

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:36 pm

For Muffy and his team - a good suggestion - have you ever heard 'mara huva hathi bee sava lakh ka hota hay' .... so consider SMB mara huva hathi and arrange for yet one more Rozat-tut-Burhaniya .......... :)

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:51 pm

They have enough of the gold to make a cage for this one too.

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:33 pm

I think Muffy and gang is in hectic negotiations with builders, developers, business community, city councillors etc and I believe they have bids where this new and latest (state of art) Roza (Quba Muabarak al-Roza tut Burhanya) will be built ......... also various jamats in various bilad-emanya have also submitted bids. This is the reason the announcement has been delayed and 'he' is being kept alive. Also, the profit sharing ratio between talented bros is being debated and under process of being worked out.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:01 am

First they will buy up the whole area at dirt cheap prices, then there will be a decision. Real estate is only game. None have any marketable skills to make a living.

Nietzsche

Unread post by Nietzsche » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:23 am

Adam and Abdesmbsmb,

Instead of throwing around insults which are not logically sound, I encourage you both to formulate arguments based on logic. If you are unable to do this, I'd suggest that you quit attending brain washing ceremonies, or rather (cough cough) sabaqs, and enroll in a rhetoric class.

Please, admin: If these people don't stop cluttering your forum with nonsense, kick them out. It gets old watching people throw logic at them, only to see them respond with insults.

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:00 am

JC wrote:For Muffy and his team - a good suggestion - have you ever heard 'mara huva hathi bee sava lakh ka hota hay' .... so consider SMB mara huva hathi and arrange for yet one more Rozat-tut-Burhaniya .......... :)
Kya baat hai JC i am surpirsed & astonished Ki " Mare hue insane reformists including engineer ki value sava lakh :roll:
These died garbages are not value sava rupiya also so to even think sava lakh is next to impossible. :mrgreen:
Instead of SMB consider your father mara huva hathi & earn sava lakh :
Where as SMB is concerned SMB is a Lion & he is there for his abdes till the day of Judgement & after that also.
Why dont you reformist make a Cave for your dead garbages so that all the garbage can come under one shelter & write a slogan outside the cave " Mar Gaye Mardood Na Fateha Na Durud" :lol:

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:11 pm

AbdeSMBSMS,
Yeh Dhunwa Sa Kahan Say Ut-tha Hay?? Bro Jalnay Kee Bu Aa Rahee Hay ........
Come on, you said DAI is EVERYTHING for you abdes, correct?? So I merely suggested be prepared and consider making a big Roza of 52nd Dai, 53rd is here now ...... and for you all DAI is =God, it does not matter if Dai is Dead of Alive, correct?? 51st is dead and have a big Roza, so have same for 52nd, 53rd is alive and very much here. And not to mention this is 'real estate' and 'source of income' of your Dai's poor family.
Dead or alive reformists are not judged by any price or value, it is your Dai and family who JUDGE and VALUE everything in 'money' .......... Reformists are PRICELESS..!!! Even Sawa Suo Crore is less and even Sawa Rupia is more!!

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:14 pm

And AbdeSMBSMS, Reformists (dead or alive) do not need Fateha or Durood OR Ghanu Jeevo ........ their good deeds will decide what happens to them in life hereafter .......... it is you and your DAIs who NEED Fateha, Quran Khatums and Ghanu Jeevo because from deep inside you all know how corrupt and cheap your Royal Family is ..... Wonder why they drap themselves in WHITE clothes ............ to hide their BLACK souls .......... :o

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:03 am

JC wrote:And AbdeSMBSMS, Reformists (dead or alive) do not need Fateha or Durood OR Ghanu Jeevo ........ their good deeds will decide what happens to them in life hereafter .......... it is you and your DAIs who NEED Fateha, Quran Khatums and Ghanu Jeevo because from deep inside you all know how corrupt and cheap your Royal Family is ..... Wonder why they drap themselves in WHITE clothes ............ to hide their BLACK souls .......... :o
Well Said Jc i am also telling that thing only that, cheapless Reformists including you doesnot need Fateha & durud becoz fateha & durud are for Insaan not for Shaitaan like you all.
Of course not Ghanu Jeevo for you all ( nawuzubillah ) for you & your fellow beings reformist a short poem from we Abdes kindly accept it.

" Progressive Ya Reformists Na Shaitaano " JALDI MARO JALDI MARO"
" Tamara Sagla Ni JAHANNUM ma Seat Reserve Che."
"Tamara Leadero Bhi Jahannum ma Tamari Raah Taka Che."
" Doa Kare Che A Sagla Bhi ( Leadero) Ke Ya Khuda AA Sagla Ne ( You All ) JALDI MARO ANA JAHANNUM MA LAVO". :mrgreen:

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:56 pm

Mr Abde,

Your skill at poetry writing is astonishing.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:46 pm

AbdeSMBSMS wrote: " Progressive Ya Reformists Na Shaitaano " JALDI MARO JALDI MARO"
" Doa Kare Che A Sagla Bhi ( Leadero) Ke Ya Khuda AA Sagla Ne ( You All ) JALDI MARO ANA JAHANNUM MA LAVO". :mrgreen:
how do you know so much about jahannum ?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:26 pm

Safiuddin wrote:Mr Abde, Your skill at poetry writing is astonishing.
bhai safiuddin,

i have to agree. i may be at odds with abde%$#^& about his thoughts, but his poetic talents are absolutely mindblowing. i never knew he had such skills. surely he has to entertain us even more now that we have discovered such a raw genius in our midst. i suggest that he be appointed the "POET EMERITUS" of this board.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:57 am

AbdeSMBSMS wrote:SMB is a Lion
And his son mansoos is killing his family member

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:31 am

wise_guy wrote:
AbdeSMBSMS wrote: " Progressive Ya Reformists Na Shaitaano " JALDI MARO JALDI MARO"
how do you know so much about jahannum ?
Simple Yaaar. As i am dealing with so many Reformist who are the permanent residents of Jahannum so obviously i will get to know about jahannum :D

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:19 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
Safiuddin wrote:Mr Abde, Your skill at poetry writing is astonishing.
bhai safiuddin,

i have to agree. i may be at odds with abde%$#^& about his thoughts, but his poetic talents are absolutely mindblowing. i never knew he had such skills. surely he has to entertain us even more now that we have discovered such a raw genius in our midst. i suggest that he be appointed the "POET EMERITUS" of this board.
Of course Z :mrgreen: :mrgreen: lfiiii we will entertain you

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:31 am

Abde,
You do not seem to understand one basic thing - singing Ghanu Jeevo or Jalidi Maro will not make any difference. Our belief is that EVERYBODY'S 'time' is written .......... you just cannot avoid it!!
We can see the conditions of person for whom you sing Ghanu Jeevo ...........

light

Unread post by light » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 am

O our people! Respond to Allah's summoner and believe in Him. He will forgive you some of your sins and guard you from a painful doom.
And whoso respondeth not to Allah's summoner he can nowise escape in the earth, and ye (can find) no protecting friends instead of Him. Such are in error manifest.

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:41 am

JC wrote:Abde,
You do not seem to understand one basic thing - singing Ghanu Jeevo or Jalidi Maro will not make any difference. Our belief is that EVERYBODY'S 'time' is written .......... you just cannot avoid it!!
We can see the conditions of person for whom you sing Ghanu Jeevo ...........
JC

Now very soon you will see the Best Condition of an ANGEL for whom we Recite Ghanu Jeevo. Mark my words in your dictionary.

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:57 am

Nietzsche wrote:Adam and Abdesmbsmb,

Instead of throwing around insults which are not logically sound, I encourage you both to formulate arguments based on logic. If you are unable to do this, I'd suggest that you quit attending brain washing ceremonies, or rather (cough cough) sabaqs, and enroll in a rhetoric class.

Please, admin: If these people don't stop cluttering your forum with nonsense, kick them out. It gets old watching people throw logic at them, only to see them respond with insults.
Nietzche Or Whatever.

Now u will elucidate us what is logical & illogical. Why dont you rectify the errors of your Insane Reformist brothers on this forum for deriving an artificial false legitimation of an authentic matter Or statement.
We wud suggest you quit following this insane reformists & if you continue to do so which i am sure u will do than no one can prevent you to get a tour of a sputter with them.

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:31 pm

Nietzche Or Whatever.

Now u will elucidate us what is logical & illogical. Why dont you rectify the errors of your Insane Reformist brothers on this forum for deriving an artificial false legitimation of an authentic matter Or statement.
We wud suggest you quit following this insane reformists & if you continue to do so which i am sure u will do than no one can prevent you to get a tour of a sputter with them.
Can someone please explain this drivel? Seriously, Mr or Ms Abde, take Nietzche's suggestion and take a class in rhetoric.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:48 pm

bro. safiuddin,

understanding abde&^%$# requires a very special talent and knowledge that ordinary souls do not possess. it can only be obtained by attending sabaks and being schooled in its secret 'ilm'. you also have to learn how to do 'reverse sajdas' and getting de-sensitised to searing and excruciating pain.

abde*&^%$ has attained the highest level of 'sadhna' and meditation, reflecting upon islam and the 'holy' dai. he has achieved and experienced the bliss of 'ittehad' with his master and through him with the unknown forces of the universe. these are matters of taawil which ordinary joe's will never understand.

even his mastery over poetic composition and meter has been acquired from divine sources. remember, you are dealing with a savant of rare calibre here and so must adopt the requisite tone of utmost reverence and deference when addressing him.

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:33 am

Thank you AZ for pointing this out to me. Surely, I can only yearn to achieve the level of learning
and exalted status of Abde SMBMBBS Moula!