Observation between Kothari Masters and Dictators

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Observation between Kothari Masters and Dictators

Unread post by SBM » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:03 am

Observation about the behavior similarities between Dictators and the occupant of Saifee Mahal
Adolph Hitler
He asked all the Jews whom he considered as slaves to wear a particular color and style of clothes and he asked them to carry a DOG TAG, Current Kothari Goons call their subjects as Abdes and Amtes (aka Slaves) they are asked to wear a certain color and style of clothes. Current Abdes and Amtes are asked to carry E Jamaat card ( a form of Dog Tags)
Idi Amin
He used to ride in Palkhi and used to ask Human to carry him on their shoulders. SMB goes in Palkhi and is carried by Human beings. Incidentally it was Idi Amin who kicked out all the Bohras from Uganda and banned Syenda and his Zaadas from Uganda
Saddam Hussain
He used to ask his subjects to kiss his hands and bow in front of him, Kothari Goons ask every Abdes and Amtes to kiss not only their hands but also feet and ask them to bow in front of them.
Yazid
He used to live the alishaan Mahal and had a private army and was ruthless, SMB and his Zaadas live in Mahal and have a private army known as Burhani Guards and they are all Ruthless and Jaabir
and the list goes on....................and just wonder if the current occupants of Saifee Mahal are true representatives of Ahl-e-Bayt or the representative of ruthless Dictators

Sceptical

Re: Observation between Kothari Masters and Dictators

Unread post by Sceptical » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:19 am

Sorry, but this message has no interest. Dangerous mixes.
I do not agree with the Kothar policy but comparisons cited above are really absurd.

Truth_Seeker

Unread post by Truth_Seeker » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:13 am

Sceptical wrote:Sorry, but this message has no interest. Dangerous mixes.
I do not agree with the Kothar policy but comparisons cited above are really absurd.
I dont think the above comparisons are completely irrelevant. They do make a lot of sense, atleast to me. The only thing that separates the current Kothari administration is that while the above people played only with Political sentiments, Kothar plays with religious dimensions - and this makes it even worse than the above examples quoted, as when you shake the religious foundation of individuals, the community as a whole looses on all fronts - moral, social, religious, political, economic, sometimes even shaking ones belief in the Almighty ALLAH.

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:24 pm

SBM you forgot the most obvious comparison:
1. Kothar and Ahle-Bait
2. Burhanuddin and Muhammad, Ali, Fatema, Hasan and Husain
Oh wait, there is none. Burhanuddin, Inc. is not like Panjatan at all.
Sorry, my mistake.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:07 pm

Oh wait, there is none. Burhanuddin, Inc. is not like Panjatan at all.
Oh how can they be, Is not Syedna Ardh Ilahi, Bolta Quran and Haqiqi Kaaba
Blessed Panjatan never uttered those things.