Matam for the Khushi of Aqa Maula

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
zulfikar123

Matam for the Khushi of Aqa Maula

Unread post by zulfikar123 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:19 am

Recently I attended the nikah cermony in the bohra masjid. Before the start of majlis, Amil saheb stood up and said that we have to do matam to obtain khushi of Aqa moula and he continued matam for 15 miniutes and then the ceremony started. Is this a new trend in Bohra Masjid? Can anyone confirm whether it is happening in other places also?
I thought matam was done in grief and not ot obtain khushi of anyone. Have we bohras changed the concept of matam?

Conscíous

Re: Matam for the Khushi of Aqa Maula

Unread post by Conscíous » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:54 am

zulfikar123 wrote:I thought matam was done in grief and not ot obtain khushi of anyone. Have we bohras changed the concept of matam?
Br Zulfikar,,
I don't know where you have been for the last decade, but I can insure you that nothing has changed.. Our leader has just expanded this profound concept of matam to a different dimension, which mortals like us, cant understand.. In fact, the very moment you have a "thought" of "doubt", you should start doing matam to revive you back to "reality" and that is the world of slavery..
Welcome back :wink:

zahir

Unread post by zahir » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:50 am

mumineen should avoid reading articles by this munafiqs.they spit nothing but venom against dai n dawat.they r on the verge of extinction.these endangered species r so frustated n r in deep depression.no acheivements,no guide or leader,no identity,nothing but hatred.leave them alone lest they sting any mumin.do keep away from them n enjoy all the nemat of bewe moula tus.

zahir

Unread post by zahir » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:53 am

this zulfiqar fellow is full of hatred n adawat.

zahir

Unread post by zahir » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:55 am

jahannum ma hazaro saal jalse aapna dushman.

zahir

Unread post by zahir » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:57 am

naibe aali ali no je bane che dushman.aql mando ahni tinat ne zina ni samjho.

think

Unread post by think » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:42 am

naibe aali ali bano kavi reite?
bewe moula is now being extended to chare moula, smb + muffi + mazoom + mukasir. and next year their ladies would be added to the list . during ramadan, salams were asked for all of them.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:00 am

Zanir Ben,
My biggest achievement was to break free, from this illusion you hold so dearly :wink:

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:16 am

Ask a local amil or sabak professor, he will say the hikmat and taweel behind “maula-ni-khushi” is

Maula gets happy when he sees that mumin are always doing Gam of Imam Hussain. That means, mumin should never forget Imam Hussain’s sacrifice and remember him in every event of life. It is because of that we are mumin and Imam Hussain na Dai is between us to show us the right path, It is the azeem ehsaan and karam of Sayedna Saheb who is making us do maatam-e-hussain. Maatam will be accepted only when Dai accepts the maatam.

Why do these amils complicate the matter, to put it simple,

Maula-ni-khushi = Mumin’s Kharcha = Paisa Paisa

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:59 pm

zahir wrote:mumineen should avoid reading articles by this munafiqs.they spit nothing but venom against dai n dawat.they r on the verge of extinction.these endangered species r so frustated n r in deep depression.no acheivements,no guide or leader,no identity,nothing but hatred.leave them alone lest they sting any mumin.do keep away from them n enjoy all the nemat of bewe moula tus.

Sarphiri hawa hai aur ek bujh ta huwa diya,
Ek lapata dai hai, aur uski kuch aulaad.
Jalaa chuka hai ghar ko,yeh dozakhi chiraagh.
Noorani tera daaman,uspe yeh mela daagh.

zahir

Unread post by zahir » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:30 am

laakho jaan si fida thai jaaw.jaa bajaa aqa burhanedin na,nabawiya fazail sunaaw.
ye fazail sunawi ne ahna DUSHMANO NA DILO NE JALAAWU.

think

Unread post by think » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:02 pm

human being wrote "moula gets happy when he sees mumin are always doing gam of imam hussain" question is why does moula get happy to see mumin cry? Imam hussain sacrificed his entire family so mumin can be happy. allah says I want to see my children happy. Then why moula wants to see his children sad and unhappy by always at a drop of a hat whether it be a birth day , a marraige, Eid or birth of a new born, there has to be matam and saddness spread through out. With so much matam the whole essence of matam has died away . no one really feels why matam is done and what is the reason. It has just become a sort of a national anthem for the bohri's. The mullas and the zadas have nothing to talk about or do not know what to say. so this is an outlet" matam"

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:14 pm

Bro Zahir:
If you want to lakho jaan si fida then why not start with the one you have??? So you will not come to spread your excrement here.
Kushi for aqa Maula is a hyperbole all Aamils and Zaadas use to get their way. If you read about the characteristics of the cults, there is one which says they have rituals that exhausts the membership. And that ritual is kept very holy sounding and sawab earning so no one suspects that we are kept busy so we have no energy left to ask bunch of hard questions.
Maula ni khushi is to keep you busy in trivial activities so you have no time to improve your lot and stay below the radar.
Maula does 2 jamans a year with big anouncements, it is his name only but the money comes out of the pockets of the holloi polloi as najwatus shukar a fakhir raqam and he gets 200% of the jaman expense, what a load of crap.
Maula's khushi is for us is to live in 4th century AD, not even 6th AD which Rasulullah's time, women are not allowed to study or work outside just stay home, produce babies, sew ridas, make rotis, and keep running to every miqat shouting maula, maula,maula.
The only carrot for all this maula dangles in front of the holloi polloi is that he will take you to jannat, has anyone seen that happening? has anyone comeback to verify his statement.
If you ask Imam Husain today does he need all that matam from i million people every day, he would say you all are crazy, go spend your time on something meaningful and not just beating your chest. I did what I needed to do, and you do what you need to do. thats it.
During Ashara in our masajid all the 12 adabs of masjid are forgotton with all the screaming and shouting and money soliciting for jaman thaals and najwas for dai & mansoos. why teach the 12 adabs to kids if the biggies don't follow it??
This is what Maula's khushi.

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:36 am

mnoorani wrote:
zahir wrote:mumineen should avoid reading articles by this munafiqs.they spit nothing but venom against dai n dawat.they r on the verge of extinction.these endangered species r so frustated n r in deep depression.no acheivements,no guide or leader,no identity,nothing but hatred.leave them alone lest they sting any mumin.do keep away from them n enjoy all the nemat of bewe moula tus.

Tu Mnoorani Insani Ghalib Ma Yazid,
Tu Mare Toh Abdes Manave Eid,
Tara Upar Khuda Ni Lanaat Beshumar,
Tu Reformist Ni Avi Aulad jeni Ma Toh Che Ek Magar Baap Hazaar. :mrgreen:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:52 am

Tu Reformist Ni Avi Aulad jeni Ma Toh Che Ek Magar Baap Hazaar
And where is the mother of SMB, we know who the father is but we do not know where is the mother? Do You Know about your Shafiq BAWA but do you know your Shafiq Grand Ma?

think

Unread post by think » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:51 am

how many wives did the 51st dai have? so at least we know how many grand mama's are to be worshiped by the abdes.

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:35 pm

SBM wrote:
Tu Reformist Ni Avi Aulad jeni Ma Toh Che Ek Magar Baap Hazaar
And where is the mother of SMB, we know who the father is but we do not know where is the mother? Do You Know about your Shafiq BAWA but do you know your Shafiq Grand Ma?
SBM
See now who is poking the nose. You were telling me but now you are undergoing the same activity. :roll:
Mera Reformists Dushman kabhi toh apni baat pe qayam rahya karo. :lol:

I can't reveal my Maula's family on this cheap forum in front of lousy reformists like you & your fellow beings.
Now again don't puke on this forum with yur silly expectable paddy.okkk

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:14 pm

think wrote:how many wives did the 51st dai have? so at least we know how many grand mama's are to be worshiped by the abdes.
Why you want to know this. Have we abdes ever asked you how many fathers you have. Ok you tell how many fathers you have so atleast we abdes get to know "Kitne Shaitaano Ki Koshisho Ke baad Tujh jaisa SHAITAAN is duniya ma Aaya" :mrgreen:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:00 pm

I can't reveal my Maula's family
Because your Moula does not have a family, since you can not tell us where is the mother of SMB?

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:15 pm

AbdeSMBSMS wrote:
think wrote:"Kitne Shaitaano Ki Koshisho Ke baad Tujh jaisa SHAITAAN is duniya ma Aaya" :mrgreen:
ANS = 51

think

Unread post by think » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:43 pm

what is the big secret. a simple question is aked about the number of wives of the 51st. dai. may be daal me kuch kala. The world knows the wives of nabi ibrahim, the wife of musa nabi, the wives of thr rasool, the wives of Ali ibn e abi talib, so why does not smbsms hesitates to disclose. perhaps he does not have the information , so he is resorting to cheap retorts to create digression.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:16 am

AbdeSMBSMS wrote:
mnoorani wrote:
Tu Mnoorani Insani Ghalib Ma Yazid,
Tu Mare Toh Abdes Manave Eid,
Tara Upar Khuda Ni Lanaat Beshumar,
Tu Reformist Ni Avi Aulad jeni Ma Toh Che Ek Magar Baap Hazaar. :mrgreen:
The Current Dai 's Father ( The 51st Dai ) married his own brothers wife , plus he had other wives as well. This proves that the current Dai has atleast two fathers and many mothers. When most of the mumins have one set of parents,it is the NIRALI SHAAN of our MAULA that he has multiple mummies and daddies !

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:24 pm

I can't reveal my Maula's family on this cheap forum
Funny how you keep coming back to this "cheap forum" with your cheaper words.

No need to reveal your CEO's family. It's not a secret: they are the descendants
of Raja Bharmal and Tarmal, merchant Hindu converts to Islam. Today's Burhanuddin and Ilk are
simply munafiq cultist imposters who claim they are Muslims.
Anyone with critical and independent thinking ability to evaluate their actions can see that nothing could be further from the truth.
And you, slave, are the product of a group that has no integrity, class, conscience, or moral compass.

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:25 am

Agreed with you brother
zahir wrote:this zulfiqar fellow is full of hatred n adawat.

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:30 am

Zulfakeer is feku and lier

if there was a maatam for 15 minutes (yes, for 15 long minutes) before that nikah ceremony started, this zulfakeer would have been 'Jali ne khak' (thay jaato)

Jutha Logo ni Juthi vaato
zulfikar123 wrote:Recently I attended the nikah cermony in the bohra masjid. Before the start of majlis, Amil saheb stood up and said that we have to do matam to obtain khushi of Aqa moula and he continued matam for 15 miniutes and then the ceremony started. Is this a new trend in Bohra Masjid? Can anyone confirm whether it is happening in other places also?
I thought matam was done in grief and not ot obtain khushi of anyone. Have we bohras changed the concept of matam?

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:22 pm

Gulf wrote:Zulfakeer is feku and lier

if there was a maatam for 15 minutes (yes, for 15 long minutes) before that nikah ceremony started, this zulfakeer would have been 'Jali ne khak' (thay jaato)

Jutha Logo ni Juthi vaato
zulfikar123 wrote:Recently I attended the nikah cermony in the bohra masjid. Before the start of majlis, Amil saheb stood up and said that we have to do matam to obtain khushi of Aqa moula and he continued matam for 15 miniutes and then the ceremony started. Is this a new trend in Bohra Masjid? Can anyone confirm whether it is happening in other places also?
Jutha logo ni juthi vaato,
Dai na bawa ane kaka ni anokhi vaato !
Mansoos apna ,lucky kewa ?
Karachi padhara ,ane bomb phaata !