Can The Bohra Dai Come Even Close To This Man ?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Can The Bohra Dai Come Even Close To This Man ?

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:01 pm

Pastor Jeremiah Steepek transformed himself into a homeless person and went to the 10,000 member church that he was to be introduced as the head pastor at that morning.

He walked around his soon to be church for 30 minutes while it was filling with people for service, only 3 people out of the 7-10,000 people said hello to him.

He asked people for change to buy food – no one in the church gave him change.

He went into the sanctuary to sit down in the front of the church and was asked by the ushers if he would please sit in the back.

He greeted people to be greeted back with stares and dirty looks, with people looking down on him and judging him.

As he sat in the back of the church, he listened to the church announcements and such.

When all that was done, the elders went up and were excited to introduce the new pastor of the church to the congregation.

"We would like to introduce to you Pastor Jeremiah Steepek." The congregation looked around clapping with joy and anticipation.

The homeless man sitting in the back stood up and started walking down the aisle. The clapping stopped with all eyes on him.

He walked up the altar and took the microphone from the elders (who were in on this) and paused for a moment then he recited,

"Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.

"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

"Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

‘The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

After he recited this, he looked towards the congregation and told them all what he had experienced that morning. Many began to cry and many heads were bowed in shame.

He then said, "Today I see a gathering of people, not a church of Jesus Christ. The world has enough people, but not enough disciples. When will YOU decide to become disciples?"

He then dismissed service until next week.

Following in the footsteps of Jesus Christ should be more than just talk. It ought to be a lifestyle that others around you can love about you and share in.

----------------
Discover people and learn who they are. Never assume you know them until you've seen their heart.

--- Pastor Jeremiah Steepak

Kaka Akela

Re: Can The Bohra Dai Come Even Close To This Man ?

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:46 pm

Bro GM:

The current Dai & Mansoos and their leper Kothar are light years away from this Pastor. They know how to squeeze every penny from their flock to enjoy living in ayyashi. Forget about the Royal Family for a minute, now the members from Kothar boast about getting latest Lasik surgeries, open heart surgeries, having Dental works done in London, Europe or USA and bringing their pregnant wives in late pregnancies to USA or London, so the babies will be born USA or British citizens. Whose money do they do all these things on?? Not on their meager salaries they receive from the Royal Family, it is all the money they extract and squeeze out of the hard-working members of the Dai's flock.

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Steven Weinberg (1933 - )

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:42 pm

wonderful thankyou...

shame on abdes for choosing a moronic leader for them self.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:38 am

Al Fateh wrote: shame on abdes for choosing a moronic leader for them self.
Bhai fateh, when I was born I was told this SMB was my Maula , after 40 years his son claimed to be the Mansoos ...I had no choice or say in their choosing.

This Mufadal who comes up with iQ 10 ideas like roti, you and I have no choice of kicking him out and replacing with Qutbi or other.

many abdes themselves are unable to un choose him too.

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:50 pm

Bohra spring wrote:
Al Fateh wrote: shame on abdes for choosing a moronic leader for them self.
Bhai fateh, when I was born I was told this SMB was my Maula , after 40 years his son claimed to be the Mansoos ...I had no choice or say in their choosing.

This Mufadal who comes up with iQ 10 ideas like roti, you and I have no choice of kicking him out and replacing with Qutbi or other.

many abdes themselves are unable to un choose him too.
at least he can be boycotted?

stop going to gathering, refuse paying salaam, if they dont give you masalla space in masjid pray at home ALLAH knows your niyyah, there are many ways to protest.

stop encouraging your kids doing mola mola, teach them true islaam and bring them closer to ahlul bayt and not muffy and his ayyash family.

and above every thing stop shouting naam(misaaq) in masjid and sewearing in name of ALLAH.
Last edited by Al Fateh on Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:52 pm

if you guys keep silence they will treat you like shiit more 1000 years, do you want same treatment for your kids? do you want unwanted stress for them?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:04 pm

The whole problem is that people are more worried and sensitive about society rather then worrying about Allah and their Akherat although there is a much much larger society outside their tiny Bohra pond !

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:58 pm

that is true, most bohra is not able to leave their 2 kharaas and 2 mithaas greed, but they dont understand they pay too much and suffer a lot of humiliation just for these mere things.

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:59 am

The Dai with kothar have made full planning for the Bohra's and they know how to rule on this community
the People who want change should first come to a Simple living standard instead of Lavish life style ,

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:24 am

When the topic of piety and detachment of the world comes up and quotations from the Holy Qur’an or the Imams (as) are mentioned, a kind of misunderstanding is created in the minds of certain people. They will say to themselves that these two contradict each other. Islam—the perfect religion, while inviting people to be pious and detached from the world, has taken every aspect of human life into consideration.

It is against seclusion, irresponsibility to social undertakings, and indifference to the events happening in the human society. Islam equally blames the oppressors and the oppressed as the agents behind the spread of oppression and corruption. They are both entitled to punishment. The Hoy Qur’an depicts the assembly of the two groups in hell:

كُلَّما دَخَلَتْ أُمَّةٌ لَعَنَتْ أُخْتَها، حَتّى إِذا ادَّارَكُوا فِيها جَمِيعاً قَالَتْ أُخْراهُمْ لأُولاهُمْ رَبَّنا هَؤُلاءِ أَضَلُّونا فَآتِهِمْ عَذاباً ضِعْفاً مِنَ النَّارِ، قَالَ لِكُلٍّ ضِعْفٌ ولَكِنْ لا تَعْلَمون

“Whenever a nation shall enter, it shall curse its sister, until when they have all come up with one another into it; the last of them shall say with regard to the foremost of them: our Lord! These led us astray; therefore give them a double chastisement of the fire. He will say: every one shall have double but you do not know. (7:38)”

Piety, meaning lack of interest in the worldly affairs in one’s mind and hear and abstinence from pleasure seeking in practice, is the outcome of a kind of enlightenment in one’s soul in a way that man sees the world as transient and subject to decline. As a result of such an insight, man considers his personality as one created for eternal life hence finding himself too dignified to have tendency towards a mortal, material life. The leader of the pious, Imam ‘Ali (as), in sermon No 32 of Nahjul Balagha, says:

وَلبِئسَ المَتْجَرُ أنْ تَرى الدُّنيا لِنَفسِكَ ثمَناً ومِنْ مَالَكَ عِندَ اللهِ عِوَضاً

“How bad is the transaction that you allow, (the enjoyment of) this world to be a price for yourself as an alternative for what there is with Allah for you”

That is to say, man’s human personality and the eternal life of the Hereafter is so sublime that if he loses the two but gains the whole world, it would be a bad transaction. The pious man finds his prosperity and his ultimate goal in the illuminated world of affinity with God and His pleasure. In this relation, Imam Sajjad (as), in the eighth part of the Whispered Prayed of the Devotees, says:

فَقَدِ انْقَطَعَتْ إلَيكَ هِمَّتي وانْصَرَفَتْ نحْوَكَ رَغْبَتي، فَأنتَ لا غَيرُكَ مُرادي ولكَ لا لِسِواكَ سَهَري وسُهادي، ولِقاؤكَ قَرَّةُ عَيني وَوَصْلُكَ مُنى نفسي… ورِضاكَ بُغْيَتي.

“For my aspiration has been cut off from everything but You and my desire has turned toward You alone, You are my object, none other; to You alone belongs my waking and my sleeplessness. Meeting You is the gladness of my eye, joining You is the wish of my soul. Toward You is my yearning, in love for You my fervent craving. Your good pleasure is the aim I seek.”110

Quoting Imam Sajjad (as), Abu-Hamza ath-Thumali, says:

مَولايَ، بِذِكْرِكَ عاشَ قَلبي وبمُناجاتِكَ بَرَّدْتُ ألم الخوفِ عنِّي
“O Master Lord, in Your remembrance my heart takes delight, with prayers I hold communion with You, it freezes the pain of fear that torments me.”211

A pious man is not one who does not possess anything but one who is not slave of anything.

Therefore, a pious man is a sublime soul released from the humiliating, materialistic captivity and soaring in the infinite space seeking God. Such a man has become familiar with supernatural pleasures. His joy and sorrow depends on that type of pleasure, not on worldly pleasures, which are little provision and exposed to rapid annihilation.

Therefore, when a man reaches that stage of spiritual perfection to find himself above the world and its desires, he will never become captive of carnal desires. He neither violates other people’s rights nor allows them to violate the rights of other human beings. Acting on the basis of his religious duty, such a man is steadfast in preserving his own rights and those of others in defending justice, and will not spare his life in the path of God.

The vivid lives of the Imams (as), and at the top of them the life of Imam ‘Ali (as), is good examples. Being at the zenith of piety and detached from the world both physically and spiritually, Imam ‘Ali (as) displayed to the world the highest degree of respect for other people’s rights, defense of social justice, and proved consistency of piety with living a social life and a sound way of living.