21ST. IMAM TAYYIB'S ZUHUR

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
progticide

Re: 21ST. IMAM TAYYIB'S ZUHUR

Unread post by progticide » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:58 am

kseeker wrote: So who is the rightful leader? I honestly don't know... im sure hes out there and preaching.. but I haven't been able to find him...
Badrijanab aka Kseeker,

The following Hadith is attributed to Rasulallah (SAWW): "Whoever dies without recognizing the Imam of his time dies the death of a pagan".

Now read your above quote in light of this Hadith and decide for yourself.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:03 am

And since the bohra Imam is hidden for a thousand years, all bohras who have died in that span are all pagans and will end up in hell. :mrgreen:

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:53 am

progticide wrote:
kseeker wrote: So who is the rightful leader? I honestly don't know... im sure hes out there and preaching.. but I haven't been able to find him...
Badrijanab aka Kseeker,

The following Hadith is attributed to Rasulallah (SAWW): "Whoever dies without recognizing the Imam of his time dies the death of a pagan".

Now read your above quote in light of this Hadith and decide for yourself.

Dear progticide,

It all comes down to how one interprets the hadith... one way to do it :

the imam of this 'time' is Mohammed PBUH. One of the greatest offenses he faced were from christian and jew clerics.. those who did not want to lose 'their following'... suppose you are an honest jew or christian living during a phase where priests and popes have molested your religion to their liking.. your book tells you about the arrival of Mohammed PBUH in many verses.. but he has not yet arrived...there are many impostors posing to be him.. you refuse to accept them based on their behavior.. and you die.. does that mean you failed? No, simply because the imam of your 'time' is Isa (AS) and as long as you believe in him, you are through....if you start following someone who is wrong, then you're doomed...

btw, im not badrijanab

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:52 am

kseeker wrote:Dear Progticide and Adam,

Afzalus Salaam

Statement A: You say that it is impossible that this world can be without a rightful guide in open ( that is also what the ayat in surah-e-nisa refers to) and I completely agree with you... there is no way Allah leaves his people unattended...
You have already accepted the above in your previous post.
So now if you are unable to find that authority, it means you have lost hidayat and therefore no longer in compliance with Allah's command.

The authority today is 53rd Dai ul Mutlaq Syedna Aaliqadr Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS. Now do not complain that no one ever informed you about the identity of the authority whom you were required to obey.

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:59 am

progticide wrote:
kseeker wrote:Dear Progticide and Adam,

Afzalus Salaam

Statement A: You say that it is impossible that this world can be without a rightful guide in open ( that is also what the ayat in surah-e-nisa refers to) and I completely agree with you... there is no way Allah leaves his people unattended...
Badrijanab aka Doctor aka Kseeker,

You have already accepted the above in your previous post.
So now if you are unable to find that authority, it means you have lost hidayat and therefore no longer in compliance with Allah's command.

The authority today is 53rd Dai ul Mutlaq Syedna Aaliqadr Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS. Now do not complain that no one ever informed you about the identity of the authority whom you were required to obey.

Dear Progticide,
I find it assuming that you decided to quote only part of my statement and left out the other part where ive mentioned the explanation of the hadith the way I see it....

"do not complain that no one ever informed you about the identity of the authority whom you were required to obey.."

So said the dajjal and the duruze and the zaidis and the alavi and suleymani bohras....