Vazarat Link Enjoy Mufaddal BS Waez

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
zinger

Re: Vazarat Link Enjoy Mufaddal BS Waez

Unread post by zinger » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:22 am

Aftaab wrote:
zinger wrote:^

Yes! i do! Now what are you going to do about it?
I see you have learnt good lessons in these 10 days waez about how to lie openly in public :mrgreen:
the truth is for me to know and for you to find out!!!

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:25 am

true_bohra wrote:A single post you asking. Go through this forum and you will find only shit, abuse and hatred.

See how people are mocking on the zikr of Duldul (Horse of Imam Husain AS)

and in some recent post you were saying naming children as Abu Bakr. How many have their children with that time. Would you keep your children's name as Abu Bakr
Good point Bro.

Aftaab, one of the shohada's name was Yazeed.
Why dont you change the name to one of your kids to Yazeed and then we can chat about this.
BTW, do put up proof of having changed the name .

Aftaab

Unread post by Aftaab » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:34 am

do u guys have raza to post here?

now let the world judge who is hypocrite and who is mocking whom.

when u cant remain loyal to your misaaq nothing else is expected from you.

on all those thread people have criticize how muffy self praises and wastes most time talking non sense about own self or his personal family.

now if u cant differentiate difference here, you guys are good for nothing.

and btw it is true that Dul dul have never spoke with Imam Hussain(s) at least by his tongue no shia/sunni scholars ever mention or preach such thing.

dul dul is not huzaifa who would talk from his qabr. lol

Aftaab

Unread post by Aftaab » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:38 am

zinger wrote:
true_bohra wrote:A single post you asking. Go through this forum and you will find only shit, abuse and hatred.

See how people are mocking on the zikr of Duldul (Horse of Imam Husain AS)

and in some recent post you were saying naming children as Abu Bakr. How many have their children with that time. Would you keep your children's name as Abu Bakr
Good point Bro.

Aftaab, one of the shohada's name was Yazeed.
Why dont you change the name to one of your kids to Yazeed and then we can chat about this.
BTW, do put up proof of having changed the name .
I would name it to yazeed (on the name of shohada) when all my fav names of ahlul bayt is over.

:wink: so you see it just takes couple of minute to think and react (off course if you have brain to think)

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:40 am

Then I think your mother should be ashamed of you certainly. I think she would be ashamed since your birth.

Dear Its Imam Husain AS (Grand son of the Holy prophet PBUH), its a small miracle for him.

You were telling me of laughing and mocking. I never did on anything related to Imam Husain AS but you are doing. You cant accept his miracle, why would you believe in him.

Dont believe in Husain As for namesake.

Aftaab

Unread post by Aftaab » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:45 am

true_bohra wrote:Then I think your mother should be ashamed of you certainly. I think she would be ashamed since your birth.

Dear Its Imam Husain AS (Grand son of the Holy prophet PBUH), its a small miracle for him.

You were telling me of laughing and mocking. I never did on anything related to Imam Husain AS but you are doing. You cant accept his miracle, why would you believe in him.

Dont believe in Husain As for namesake.
yazeed was name of shohda and if I name my child on his name then how can be my mother shame?

and if u can bring a single genuine "book reference" of dul dul talking, I will take back my words back.

can you do this?

*bring book reference from any islamic source no matter sunni/shia/Bohra maslaq and I will believe it.

Aftaab

Unread post by Aftaab » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:51 am

you guys remind me of a funny pic.

now I know from where zinger and true_a** comes from....hahahaha

no offense just meant for a joke :wink:
Attachments
2013-11-14_19-49_Facebook.jpg

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:36 am

u made a lil mistake...u forgot to mention your own name..after all u r also an ###hole

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:05 am

true_bohra wrote:I cant repeat myself time and again. Who is forcing you to be paid member of this community.
JUST GET OUT AND LIVE YOUR OWN LIFE THE WAY YOU LIKE.
Why we get out?You & your crook master should get out from our peaceful community.Your master had grabbed unethically dawoodi bohara community ,you & like yours are not true dawoodi bohara .please keep in mind that all the properties in all over the world is financed or donated by our ancestors which are grabbed by your master unethically by hook & crook .

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:29 am

so who is the right master according to you?????

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:21 am

you see fateh, our community is named after Syedna Dawood bin Qutub Shah RA and Emperor Akbar gave us this name. He was the 27th Dai Al Mutlaq.

Today we have 52nd Dai Al Mutlaq who is the successor of the Duaats, so we are rightfully Dawoodi Bohra.

As far as you all are concerned, you dont believe in Duaats, so you are not the Dawoodi Bohras and which ancestors you talking about.

You yourself named this community with Progressive Dawoodi Bohra or bohra youth and whatever. Otherwise there is no such form available.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:26 am

Why we get out?You & your master should get out from our peaceful community

@fateh: Syedna is not from your community. Your were from his community. Now you have your youth jamaat full with your own members. So be there and live life your own way.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:12 am

To all my reformist friends/brothers.....

we (traditional) have often told you (reformists) that if you such a problem leave us and you have often said why should you leave, we should leave.

Well, look where we are standing today. the majority of the Dawoodi Bohras are still within the fold. Out of choice or not is another matter, not relevant to this topic.

the reformists on the other hand have actively disassociated yourselves with the rest of us. As True Bohra rightly said, you have your own jamaat, your own masjids, your own elected representatives even. So, all the best for you. live your lives and we will live ours. if you want to reform us, reform the ones within your fold first before coming to us.

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:50 am

true_bohra wrote:you see fateh, our community is named after Syedna Dawood bin Qutub Shah RA and Emperor Akbar gave us this name. He was the 27th Dai Al Mutlaq.

Today we have 52nd Dai Al Mutlaq who is the successor of the Duaats, so we are rightfully Dawoodi Bohra.

As far as you all are concerned, you dont believe in Duaats, so you are not the Dawoodi Bohras and which ancestors you talking about.

You yourself named this community with Progressive Dawoodi Bohra or bohra youth and whatever. Otherwise there is no such form available.
Yes you are right brother our community is named after Syedna Dawood bin Qutub Shah RA and Emperor Akbar gave us this name. He was the 27th Dai Al Mutlaq.From the birth we all weather reformist or abdes like you are truly db,we all are from shia ismaili mustaali tayebi dawoodi bohara.Please give me answer that are we follow Islam or not?Is the dawoodi bohara is one of the sact of Islam or not?Master of any sect of Islam should follow the main principles of Islam that is the basic thing ,now see i am not a reformist or from bohara youth but please tell me are we follow rightfull successor of duats?If yes then why we all are facing unethical & unislamic practice in our community?If you & like yours are blind then why we get out from community you should leave the community.Muje yaad hai is ramazan mein mein jab vajebat ada karne gaya tab khair bhai sab mere age ke momin ko bole ki jo hum bole wohi rakam bharni hai to hi yanaha rahe varna 72 firke Islam ke hai janha jana chahte ho wanha chale jao. to mein apko puchhana chahata hun bhai ke ye dawat kisiki milkiyat hai kya?What is the meaning of dawat?Please socho bhai hamare hi paise se sab propery yane masjid,jumatkhana or devadi sab banata hai or humen hi bahar nikal ne ki baat karte hain.After 46 dai konsa sa buisiness karte the ?Ek business ka to naam batao mere bhai.Hamare paise pe jina hai or hamein hi bahar nikal ne ki baat karte ho .

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:09 am

zinger wrote:
stop being a hypocrite. read what your ilk has written about our Vaaz. there was a whole post dedicated to it which went into 6 to 7 pages, all of them, mocking the vaaz
So there is no harm if you mock it. There is a difference in Zinger at KFC and at Muwaid.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:38 am

POW8thMoharam.jpg
Moula provide food against hunger and security against fear!
In last para he advise not to accept any alam from any one but from moula.
He is not giving what is required, and not allows to take from any body. There is no good schools, collages, hospitals, orphanages, Senior citizen home and many things required by society. It is not that our society has no philanthropist. There are many and wants to establish good institutions and NGOs. But kothar is not allowing. They insists that what ever is to be donated it has to be in the name of sayedna and in the name of sayedna. See in the past there were lots of individual institution run by good people. In last 40 years every thing has been taken over by kothar and those who protested have been separated from the society. They extract lots of money from society and use for their own ayyasi.

They have started to collect Karden hasanah fund and the target is 1000 cr. They wants to close down all the kandenhasanah scheme running in private but with raja. They wants to implement only one scheme run by kothar which will be, loan given only against gold.

This has been tried in Chennai and they have ordered to close down all the scheme which are run by private operates. These schemes were started after the main fraud done by Khair under the watch full eye of Muffaddalbhaisaheb.

In this scheme only those will take part who have gold. It is understood that for whose benefit this changes are implemented. The architect of this scheme is Sayedul kher. Looking for a very big loot.

I am hopeful that mumenins are now started using their brains and that is the reason Mufaddalbhaisaheb is advising now and then not to visit any social sites and not to read emails and wahatsapp. He also advise ladies to remain in the house and make roti whole day so that they remain in dark all the times.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:50 am

Maqbool wrote:
zinger wrote:
stop being a hypocrite. read what your ilk has written about our Vaaz. there was a whole post dedicated to it which went into 6 to 7 pages, all of them, mocking the vaaz
So there is no harm if you mock it. There is a difference in Zinger at KFC and at Muwaid.
forget KFC and Muwaid. There is a huuuge difference in the Zinger at Mumbai Central KFC and Powai KFC :lol:

And are you saying its ok to mock the Vaaz?????

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:31 am

@Fateh: sirf aapke akele ke paise se yeh sab chize banti hai. If thats the case then i will listen to you.
I know thats not the case, so when people are ready ro give then whats your prob. You dont give.
@maqbool: how can ladies who remain at home and making roti are in dark??? I dont know about your all but in our city ladies are graduates and well educated.

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:48 am

true_bohra wrote:@Fateh: sirf aapke akele ke paise se yeh sab chize banti hai. If thats the case then i will listen to you.
I know thats not the case, so when people are ready ro give then whats your prob. You dont give.
@maqbool: how can ladies who remain at home and making roti are in dark??? I dont know about your all but in our city ladies are graduates and well educated.
Dost i am not talking individually ,whole community pay for this & look its our duty to give some money from our earning for development of our community.aur mein woh logo ki nahi baat karata jo apani marji se dete hein but mein jo blackmailling karke ,force karke paise lete hai usake khilaf hun.Aur agar koi tere paise se dusaro ki madad karne ki jagah aiyashi karega use paise dega?Dawood don bhi kai kher ke kam kar raha he aur logo ko loot bhi raha hai to kya ye sahi hai?sabhi immams khud mahenat karke dusaro ko madad karte the ,aur hamare master dusaro ke paise se animal hunting karte hai aur ayyashi kar rahe he .To bhai thoda apana mind ko open karo aur dost thoda sochana shuru karo,hum agar apple bhi kharid karate hai to janch parakh karte hai ye to guru(master) ki baat hai jo hame apane haq ke imam se milvane ka dawa karte hai,jannat mein le jane ka dawa karte hai jo nabi sahab ne bhi nahi kiya.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:05 am

Maqbool wrote:
zinger wrote: So there is no harm if you mock it. There is a difference in Zinger at KFC and at Muwaid.
No it is not because the waez is not to commemorate Imam Husain but to glorify oneness. It is every once duty to bring this to the gullible the untruth said in the waez.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:14 am

true_bohra wrote:@Fateh: sirf aapke akele ke paise se yeh sab chize banti hai. If thats the case then i will listen to you.
I am glade that your city women in our community are graduates. the Muffaddal bhaisaheb should more educate them to utilize this graduation in the filled they are graduate and roti making business is to be divided for both husband and wife. If they are being a graduate, forced to remain in the four wall of house and make roti all the time is keeping them in to dark.

I don't know about Muffadal bhaisaheb and the other shazadas wife, are they graduate or not but I am sure they even have not made a single roti in their life. First they should practice and then tell others.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:29 am

POW10thMoharam.jpg
Muffaddaalbhaisaheb says that Imamuz zaman knows every thing of the universe. From the beginning of universe to the end of it. He relates this to Sayeda that he also has this power.

Sayedna waited to make nuss till he has an attack of paralyze. If he was aware of every thing he would have announced well in advance and he would have not required to do it private and then to be announced by Dr. Moiz and cheat the community. Since the announcement in public they have never shown the video of play organized at Raudat.

so it is clear that Sayedna is a human being as every human being and has no super power.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:39 am

Dont you know that Nuss is done when Imam AS instructs the Dai. So Its his prerogative to when should it be done. Dont poke you nose in issues where your suggestions are not required. The Nass video was shown live and a misaal was also published as to what happened during Nass.

The bottom line is that you have not believed in Syedna TUS all your life so as is that you wont believe in his Nass. It is sufficient for the people who believe in him.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:43 am

and you are so sure that shahzadis dont make roti.
For your kind information they do make and they are also learned people. When Syedna TUS was in our city, one of the Shahzadis was at our home and she use to help my mother in kitchen and she use to sit with my mother for the breakfast.
Do not beat around the bush with things you are not so sure about.

Aftaab

Unread post by Aftaab » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:36 am

true_bohra wrote:Dont you know that Nuss is done when Imam AS instructs the Dai. So Its his prerogative to when should it be done. Dont poke you nose in issues where your suggestions are not required. The Nass video was shown live and a misaal was also published as to what happened during Nass.

The bottom line is that you have not believed in Syedna TUS all your life so as is that you wont believe in his Nass. It is sufficient for the people who believe in him.
if you still think all this nass drama organized at radut tahera was by ilhaam of Imam(s), then you really need urgent medical attention.
Last edited by Aftaab on Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aftaab

Unread post by Aftaab » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:43 am

by the way true_B

please dont be an askhole
Attachments
2013-11-16_19-42_Facebook.jpg

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:30 am

I never ask for your advise. certainly not aftaab.
you know what your problem is, you get exaggerate and start divereting the issues.

Till yesterday you were saying that my mother should be ashamed of me, I mock Zikr on zikr Husain AS and blah blah.
When I told you that it was Nafisa who started saying all this, you were baffled and did not have any thing to say. Why you dont think that Nafisa's mother should be ashamed of her.
You made Imam Haakim most important Imam when I did not mention where his qabr is. Dont you think Every Imam is important. The list also contained Imam Husain AS name.

I am sure you dont have answer for this. You are again gonna divert this topic.

and please come out of your parallel world that I ask for advise from you. MERE ITNE BURE DIN NAHI AAYE. :lol:

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:08 am

true_bohra wrote:Dont you know that Nuss is done when Imam AS instructs the Dai. So Its his prerogative to when should it be done. Dont poke you nose in issues where your suggestions are not required. The Nass video was shown live and a misaal was also published as to what happened during Nass.

So it is proved that the Imam A.S. is also dont know the future or past. Only Allah knows.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:13 am

true_bohra wrote:and you are so sure that shahzadis dont make roti.
For your kind information they do make and they are also learned people. When Syedna TUS was in our city, one of the Shahzadis was at our home and she use to help my mother in kitchen and she use to sit with my mother for the breakfast.
Do not beat around the bush with things you are not so sure about.
I am glad that shazadi stayed at your place helped to make rotis. Good but I am not against making roti. You have cleverly missed my point that the graduates should use their graduation to the field they are graduated. Roti is a essential and can be made by all who shares house. Why Muffaddalbhaisaheb insist that the women folk should remain in the hose and make roti?

alam

Unread post by alam » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:03 am

High time people realize syedna is human being, flesh and blood, with all the trials and tribulations that a human body, human being goes through. Perhaps this whole Nass mess was Allah's ways of bringing sense and order in the community. It is clear syedna erred by not declaring Nass in public, when he had ample chance and opportunity. He has lived a long and productive life before his present condition. The fact is that he hasn't done so in public before his near collapse via a stroke.
That leaves everyone, and the common ordinary bohra at the mercy of his doctor son-in law interpretation translation to the public. The real question is : would he, dr. Moiz make this up? would all of syednas children make this up, now knowing that syedna had a stroke and was rendered speechless?
Maybe they all did make it up.
Except Syedi Mufaddal Bhai Saheb - who was in the dark.
A puppet.
He was the only one who supposedly didn't know he was the successor, until his brothers informed him.

Mufaddalbhai Saheb is a puppet at the hands of his wife johara and her brothers. She and her siblings dress him up and pull his strings so the mansoos can perform.

Bottom line point is that syedna made a major mistake by not declaring Nass while he was fit and articulate.
The would not be all this mess now.

This rotimaking thing is just a minor distraction away from the main issue. Courtesy of johara the wife.

It's time for the mass public to stop regarding the dai and the rutba na sahibs as perfect with no flaws, mistakes, and mishaps.

Until the masses realize this, things will just get worse.