Shezada Malik ul Ashter BS...No.1 Show off!

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Akhtiar Wahid

Shezada Malik ul Ashter BS...No.1 Show off!

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:29 am

I have noticed that Shezada Malik S/o Syedna Burhanuddin does post unnecessary pictures on Bohra portals, what is the point I mean what does he want to prove. He glorifies all the events in which he is participating, I do not see any other shezadas doing such kind of activities, he gives extra ordinary posses in which he is kissing the children which is a clear pedo alert like ayatollahs do.

incredible

Re: Shezada Malik ul Ashter BS...No.1 Show off!

Unread post by incredible » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:14 am

dont drag ayatollah with this unless u have some thing to support your claim.

KM1

Unread post by KM1 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:58 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:I have noticed that Shezada Malik S/o Syedna Burhanuddin does post unnecessary pictures on Bohra portals, what is the point I mean what does he want to prove. He glorifies all the events in which he is participating, I do not see any other shezadas doing such kind of activities, he gives extra ordinary posses in which he is kissing the children which is a clear pedo alert like ayatollahs do.
So whats your point

If you don't like it then don't see there are many who like s seeing him and doing all this and many people are liking him for all is act and deeds

Its a personnel choice naa

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:04 am

and does Shehzada malikul ashtar BS posts these photos??? Even if he love children, you should appreciate it as a human and keeping aside all the hate you have for him.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:52 am

I saw this man in LA a couple of years ago. He came to rob the coffers in California. This is how it all played out. After reciting a few paragraphs about how the dawat is going to go on for saat pushteen to his (mola) family. He left the room and was speaking to some organizers. He was pissed off, due to the fact the crowd was small. (salams). Remember, some poor chap was picking up the tab for the jaman he could hardly afford. They got him to fork over so much money for the sharaf of giving away this dinner. He could only afford little, so the dinner was plain like somebody's funeral gathering.

I know the gentleman personally, he requested I come, only way to meet up for few mins.. so I did. My friends business is slow due to slow down in economy. Poor guy was given a shake down, when he could least absorb the expense.

This man is pure evil, and heartless. His tough looking body guard kept an eye on me.

He repeated the same speech three diff. places. word for word.

sixfeetunder

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:03 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:I have noticed that Shezada Malik S/o Syedna Burhanuddin does post unnecessary pictures on Bohra portals, what is the point I mean what does he want to prove. He glorifies all the events in which he is participating, I do not see any other shezadas doing such kind of activities, he gives extra ordinary posses in which he is kissing the children which is a clear pedo alert like ayatollahs do.
Could you please let us know which 'Ayatollahs' are pedophiles? It seems you have confused 'Ayatollahs' with unmarried Christian priests.

thinker

Unread post by thinker » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:18 pm

The Ayatollah Khomenei was a pedophile as he approved of such practices. At least the Catholic Pope is not going about justifying the practice.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Ayatollah Khomeini ‘s book of sayings: ‘Tahrir al Wasilah’, where he says that a man can even have sex with a baby.

He says: ‘A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate vaginally, but sodomizing the child is acceptable. If a man does penetrate and damage the child then, he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl will not count as one of his four permanent wives and the man will not be eligible to marry the girl’s sister…

It is better for a girl to marry at such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband’s house, rather than her father’s home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven.’
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Details at: Ruhollah Khomeini, Sayings of the Ayatollah Khomeini: Political, Philosophical, Social, & Religious (“The Little Green Book”) [Bantam Books, September 1985, New York/London. ISBN 0553140329]

محمد

Unread post by محمد » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:42 pm

thinker wrote:The Ayatollah Khomenei was a pedophile as he approved of such practices. At least the Catholic Pope is not going about justifying the practice.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Ayatollah Khomeini ‘s book of sayings: ‘Tahrir al Wasilah’, where he says that a man can even have sex with a baby.

He says: ‘A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate vaginally, but sodomizing the child is acceptable. If a man does penetrate and damage the child then, he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl will not count as one of his four permanent wives and the man will not be eligible to marry the girl’s sister…

It is better for a girl to marry at such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband’s house, rather than her father’s home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven.’
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Details at: Ruhollah Khomeini, Sayings of the Ayatollah Khomeini: Political, Philosophical, Social, & Religious (“The Little Green Book”) [Bantam Books, September 1985, New York/London. ISBN 0553140329]
this plain stupid quote has been refuted number of times on shiachat.com

go and do some research before posting any thing.

thinker

Unread post by thinker » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:59 am

I am open to be proved wrong. My research did not bring up these refutations. Please post links to the refutations so we can have a discussion instead of indulging in name calling like "stupid".
Also please provide refutations from sources other than shiachat, as their refutations would be equivalent of "nazis" denying that the holocaust ever happened and six million jews just vanished from the face of the earth.

sixfeetunder

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:52 am

thinker wrote:The Ayatollah Khomenei was a pedophile as he approved of such practices. At least the Catholic Pope is not going about justifying the practice.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Would you kindly post a link of the website from which you got this information?

Al-Hujraat (THE PRIVATE APARTMENTS, THE INNER APARTMENTS) Verse:006

Yusuf Ali:O ye who believe! if a wicked person comes to you with any news, ascertain the truth, lest ye harm people unwittingly, and afterwards become full of repentance for what ye have done.

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:11 am

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Send us the Link of the Book where this False Propaganda is Written ?

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:29 am

Thinker
did you get the Book to prove your Words ? or you have just written in Jealousy

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:29 am

Thinker went in purdah?

thinker

Unread post by thinker » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:02 am

I have work to do and am not very active contributing participant on the site thus your patience in awaiting my response is appreciated.

The title in Persian is available here: http://vccans.ir/Libraray/Ketabkhaneh/k ... html#link1

One translation which is available online is here:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/114334237/The ... h-Khomeini

The second quote which I mentioned is translated on page 60 of the book. The first quote is available in a personal translated copy and not available online.

Quote 2:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

The book in its translation on Page 60 says the following which is a slightly different translation than the one I gave but along same lines:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
It is highly recommended that a girl be married off as soon as she reaches the age of puberty. One of the blessings of man is to have his daughter experience her first period not in her father’s house, but in that of her husband.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:36 am

It takes more than one income to run a household. The wife has to bring in some earning to keep privacy and dependence for the family. With advancement in technology and arts it requires quite a number of years to where a girl qualifies for nursing/teacher type work. If the girl gets married at that time of her life she can work as baby sitter or house cleaning work. God forbid, if she has babies then the proper lessons of motherhood become difficult for the the girl bride. All women desire an abode of their own. My woman dreamed of a small place of her own. I did not think she had that big closet space in her dream house. It pays to use common sense.

thinker

Unread post by thinker » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:58 am

In the land of the Ayatollahs:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fatwa of Sistani: http://www.alulbayt.com/rulings/14.htm

Q15) What is the age of maturity for Muslim girls?

A15) A girl reaches the age of puberty at the completion of nine lunar years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From the Guardian http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/s ... -daughters

Some interesting snippets:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Parliamentarians in Iran have passed a bill to protect the rights of children which includes a clause that allows a man to marry his adopted daughter and while she is as young as 13 years.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
In Iran, a girl under the age of 13 can still marry, but needs the permission of a judge. At present, however, marrying stepchildren is forbidden under any circumstances.

As many as 42,000 children aged between 10 and 14 were married in 2010, according to the Iranian news website Tabnak. At least 75 children under the age of 10 were wed in Tehran alone.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
An initial draft of the bill, which had completely banned marriage with adopted children, was not approved by the council and it is feared that MPs introduced the condition for marriage to satisfy the jurists and clergymen.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:55 am

Though they call them self "AYAT OF ALLAH" that doesnt mean they actually are "AYAT of ALLAH"

some times we need to use logic and most importantly "COMMON SENSE" to come out of a situation, NO fatwa works some times.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:08 am

Did you know that the number of Phd'S in Iran's Parliament is highest in the world. Most of the degrees are from Ivy Leagues institutions of the USA. Did you also know that Iran have lost the young population of men in several recent wars. Did you know the ratio of marriage age girls who remain unmarried. Did you know that Iran is the only muslim nation that prints most books and literature. I personally dont like them for they are arrogant and stuck up bunch.