Have a Thought in This

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
aftab1

Re: Have a Thought in This

Unread post by aftab1 » Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:07 am

i really cant understand whats going on ?????
whos ryt n whos wrong?
all these kothar n wajebaat things. ???

guest786

Unread post by guest786 » Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:27 pm

thanx anajmi and humsafar for the advice but its not easy to get people from our community who are still a part of the community but against it. every one is afraid and never says ill abt the things going on. anyway i will try to get thru this. its just that my parents are old and i m not interested to make their life hell bcoz of ex-communication and getting into all this trouble. Kothar is testing my patience and when my limits will go off then i wud surely leave this community. but i m still surprised that noone viz. mumin_mukhlish or any pro- bohras have given me any explanation for my questions in my last posting. do they have an answer to that ?? havent heard a single reply from them..... :confused:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:42 pm

Thats cause they are all Kothari whores/Jeff Gannons( Who is Jeff Gannon) (just in case Admin modifies this post) and nothing more than that.

Here is another story that I heard from a friend whose brother got his nijaah done at the hands of the old man in sacramento a couple of weeks back. His father was asked to give the kothar a blank check and was promised that the kothar will not enter more than $11,000 on it. The father had to oblige. I have no idea why kothar is doing this now. I suggested that he do a stop payment on the check and he can get away with $30, now that the nikaah is done!!

Also one of my friends aunt while kissing the Syednas feet, decided to put her hand inside his sock and kiss his bare feet, apparently there is more sawab in doing that. The Syedna was smiling all along. Had she decided to go a couple of feet up, he would've been dancing with joy!!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:47 pm

guest786,

I can understand your plight, but the water has to go over the head before a person will start fighting harder and decide to get out of the water. May be you haven't reached that point. I will pray for your parents to have a good and safe pilgrimage inshaallah.

mumin_mukhlish

Unread post by mumin_mukhlish » Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:27 am

guest786,
My Explanation won't matter for u as u have already chosen the path of hell. If you had any faith on aqa moula(TUS), you wud have not asked this explanation on this site. Instead, you wud have contacted ur parents or any elderly mumin for this explanation first.

mumin_mukhlish

Unread post by mumin_mukhlish » Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:32 am

FYI, bayan for the barakaat of zakaat has been delivered many times by aqa moula(tus) in different waazes. But, i doubt if u have attended any.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:44 am

guest786,

Do you see the people that you are dealing with? They aren't just evil, they are morons as well, so any hope of bringing them to the good side is gone!!

The reason you won't get an explanation is because these morons don't have any, because the old freak never gives these guys any explanations except the fact that some imaginary Imam came to him in his wet dream and told him to screw his jamaat. And since these guys are nothing more than Jeff Gannons, they enjoy it!!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:46 am

mumin_moron,

The question was about wajebaat and not zakaat. But since you are a kothari jeff gannon, you wouldn't know the difference would you??

Apart from that I would love to hear the zakaat explanation from you.

mumin_mukhlish

Unread post by mumin_mukhlish » Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:01 am

anajmi,
above post shows ur level of literacy. I wont prefer to answer jhannami like u who doesn't posses the level required to understand such things. please read last line of my first post of this topic ;)

guest786,
if u r smart enuf, u wud have got ur answer from my above post.but if u r like anajmi then god bless u.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:41 am

mumin_moron,

I am asking a simple question. What is the difference between wajebaat and zakaat and what is your explanation about zakaat.

Now your next post will prove who the bigger moron is.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:43 am

Here is the other question I love to ask abde morons. What is Qardhan Hasana?

I would love to see your explanation.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:48 am

By the way the only pet dogs on this board are from kothar.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:49 am

That is why their reply to every question is the same!!

guest786

Unread post by guest786 » Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:03 am

Originally posted by mumin_mukhlish:
guest786,
My Explanation won't matter for u as u have already chosen the path of hell. If you had any faith on aqa moula(TUS), you wud have not asked this explanation on this site. Instead, you wud have contacted ur parents or any elderly mumin for this explanation first.
well lets begin like this. u want to me to leave the community. u dont want me to continue. thats wat i think u r trying to do. well if u were really interested in letting me stay together with u. u wud have given me a valid explanation and not something random. u r saying that i have choosen the path of hell. so tell me whats the path of heaven. guide me thru that. prove urself and i will follow the path to heaven. my question still remains the same. does giving money makes u clean?? is that what islam tells us?? also zakaat and wajebaat are two different terms. i know what zakaat means. i want to know the meaning of wajebaat. mumin_mukhlish go thru my previous post and help me with the answers. just dont talk abt things which i have not asked. i have asked u to understand my situation and then answer. above all if someone wants to be bohra cant he ask questions before becoming a part of it ?? i think every relegion has answers to questions. and i guess islam has all the answers to questions. following something blindly doesnt suit me. atleast answer to wat my plight is and then we can move ahead with whether i choose the path to hell or heaven.
give me an answer. if u dont have an explanation consult ur elders and people of kothar to help u. As i told u my parents are old enuf to give them more trouble. u search for an answer and give me. let me follow the path of truth and heaven. help me out. my question abt laga ? what is laga ?? is it a tax ? does islam has tax ? why do u take from people who after much efforts are managing to go to haj. is it necessary ?? without which u cant go to haj. PLEASE READ MY PREVIOUS POST PROPERLY. ANSWER TO IT. and why wudnt ur answers matter to me. i have still not left the community.

guest786

Unread post by guest786 » Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:12 am

guest786,
If you had any faith on aqa moula(TUS), you wud have not asked this explanation on this site.
why shouldnt i ask this question on this site. let everyone know that what we are following is right. why dont u want people to know whatever the truth is. let them know the path to heaven. or else ur selfish that u dont want others to follow the path to heaven ?? i am not selfish lets c what u got to say...and lets be clear between aqa moula and the administration of kothar. i am asking u abt the administarion of kothar. if aqa moula knows the plight of the community then why is he not doing something for them. why are these kotharies harrassing common people. As far as i understand islam is a very simple religion. why is that the kotharies are making it difficult to follow. above all the things i have faith in god and the life hereafter. so be practical enuf to guide a person who is loosing faith in the community.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:54 am

guest786,

Well, actually you chose to pay the corrupt kothar for your parents Haj right? And the abde moron mumin_moron says that you have chosen the path to hell?? So I think you should show the finger to the kothari abde morons and say goodbye to this hell on earth that these abde morons have created.

aZgar_killer

Unread post by aZgar_killer » Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:27 pm

ANAJMI .....,
This is not the place to give words of wisdom, but whenever i feel SHITTING i come to this board. because u all doesnt do anything here except SHITTING.

<small>[ 08-29-2005, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]</small>

Udaipuri

Unread post by Udaipuri » Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:00 pm

whenever i feel SHITTING i come to this board.
Why? Is Burhani sundas not good enough for you. :roll:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:47 pm

Abde moron,

The problem is that you guys don't know anything other than shitting with all that jaman that has been stuffed into your oversized bellies.

The good thing about us is that we want to clean the shit up and we are starting with abde morons that visit this site.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:54 pm

Here is something I heard when I was in India.

Be Kharaas, Be Mithas, ne Kothari Bohro Khallaas.

mumin_mukhlish

Unread post by mumin_mukhlish » Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:58 pm

Posted by guest786

well lets begin like this. u want to me to leave the community. u dont want me to continue. thats wat i think u r trying to do. well if u were really interested in letting me stay together with u. u wud have given me a valid explanation and not something random.
I think you are mature enuf to decide what is wrong and what is right and don't depend on my answer to stay/leave community.
u r saying that i have choosen the path of hell. so tell me whats the path of heaven. guide me thru that. prove urself and i will follow the path to heaven. my question still remains the same. does giving money makes u clean?? is that what islam tells us?? also zakaat and wajebaat are two different terms. i know what zakaat means. i want to know the meaning of wajebaat.
How many times aqa moula did the bayan of wazebaat and the barakaat of wazebaats? Did u attend even a single waaz? I don't have to produce a single evidence and aqa moula(TUS) has already shown the proof of heaven and hell(progressives) number of times.

http://www.dawoodi-bohras.com/cgibin/UB ... 1;t=000417

visit above link on this site itself and check the very good explanation given by Mr. Simon abt wajebaat to different jhannamis.

posted by guest786

why shouldnt i ask this question on this site. let everyone know that what we are following is right. why dont u want people to know whatever the truth is. let them know the path to heaven. or else ur selfish that u dont want others to follow the path to heaven ??
Do u want to show the path of heaven to all such production of Gutter and Street Dogs like anajmi? . Is yes then i wud love to be selfish.

posted by guest786

lets be clear between aqa moula and the administration of kothar. i am asking u abt the administarion of kothar. if aqa moula knows the plight of the community then why is he not doing something for them.
Let me ask you qstn here. Above post says that u still believe in aqa moula(tus) then how can you support street dogs like anajmi who use abusive language against moula(tus)

At last just let me know how many times have you given wazebaat with any faith (You were willing to give but not you were forced to give?)
Not even a single time. right?

Just try to give wazabaat with full faith and see the results. I hope your parents get their hazz done very soon with the dua mubaraka of moula(tus).

Anajmi,
How many times shd i tell you to read the last line of my first post on this topic before barking anything....I know even after reading this post, you wont stop barking. Kutte ki doom kabhi sidhi hoti suna hai? aur yeh to gali ka kutta... No way. ;)

Mr. Insaap, Give some lessons to one of your street dogs,anajmi... when to bark and how to bark...

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:15 pm

Abde Moron/Kothari pimp/Bow wow

Now this post of yours has proven who the bigger moron/dog is. Also considering the fact that you had to go digging into a reformist web site and come up with a 4 year old post shows your level of ignorance.

Let's see if you understand this boww wwowow woooow wooooooooowwwww Maula Shifa Maula Shifa Maula Shifa.

guest786

Unread post by guest786 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:58 am

I think you are mature enuf to decide what is wrong and what is right and don't depend on my answer to stay/leave community.
A diplomatic answer..... just something random when you dont have anything to say.
posted by mumin_mukhlish:
How many times aqa moula did the bayan of wazebaat and the barakaat of wazebaats? Did u attend even a single waaz? I don't have to produce a single evidence and aqa moula(TUS) has already shown the proof of heaven and hell(progressives) number of times.
http://www.dawoodi-bohras.com/cgibin/UB ... 1;t=000417
i have attended waaz of moula. but yes i dont attend all of them all the time. bcoz i cant afford to stay away from work most of the time of the year. i earn my bread everyday. its not feasible as you might think.

Do u want to show the path of heaven to all such production of Gutter and Street Dogs like anajmi? . Is yes then i wud love to be selfish.
why not ?? do something for others. doesnt islam say teach others the path of truth. till now i havent seen in any religion where they have not asked people to follow their religion even if the people were criminals. why not we ?? lets start with the progressives. or do you think u cant argue with them to show them the path of truth ?? People who follow other muslims streams are also very very cool and tell what is right and wrong. they give answers to questions to other streams, i am from ur stream itself and you cant give an explanation to me. i cant follow something blindly.
There are two reasons for my asking on this site. 1) To let everyone know what is right and what is wrong.
2) You know what happens when u start asking questions to amils. they are so misbehaved that they insult u. instead of explaining things they wud embarass you in front of ten people. do u think its something worth asking them ??

Let me ask you qstn here. Above post says that u still believe in aqa moula(tus) then how can you support street dogs like anajmi who use abusive language against moula(tus)
I havent supported anyone till now. i am still not supporting anyone. i m trying to find the path to heaven. i guess u have a logical answer to that. so thats why i am asking u the same.

At last just let me know how many times have you given wazebaat with any faith (You were willing to give but not you were forced to give?)
Not even a single time. right?
N number of times. it has been a record in our house that we havent delayed it in our last more than 40 years. we have always been proactive but untill recently abt 4-5 years back when things were not running the same as before we were still forced to pay with an increased amount. The amount never reduces.
Why do the kotharies have to force?? why a forced method is used. islam never forces anyone to do anything. yes it does says that u fear god and that if you dont do what u have to do then u will face what its consequences on judgement day. Also moula has never forced anyone to pay wajebaat. he has only said that the more you pay the more barakaat u get. where is the word force used ?? then why is it forced?? and why is it increased every year.

Still i guess u havent read my previous post properly. I asked u abt laga, what is it, is it a tax ?? and why it is necessary. Does paying money makes you clean ??? even though u dont pray 5 times or you dont pay zakaat or u dont fast in ramadhan and you dont have humanity for others???

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:56 pm

Br. Guest 786 : In answer to your question about laga, it is not laga but lagat which in english means fare, like buying a ticket to go somewhere.
In Many jamaats they have lagats for everything you do, for example child's chetti, aqiqa, misaq, wedding, death or any niyaz jamans. The lagat goes into the General funds and is used to meet the jamaat expenses including Aamil's vazifa. The theory they use is if you have any khushi in your house you donate some money to jamaat to make them happy also. This is all approved by the Board of Directors (BOD)of the jamaat and they all are people without the spine or balls to stand up for the people. All the lagats amounts are kept exorbitant, this is to make you realize that jamaat should mean something to you. I firmly believe there should be no lagat in shariat na amals which are required by the shariat. What if a poor person hasn't got much money to pay the exorbitant lagat should he not take the misaq of his child??? that stops him from becoming a momin. All these lagats keep growing every year because all the Aamils have become very greedy and they like to have more and more money in their hands and BOD is a rubber stamp spineless bunch of people who sometimes say han saab even before the Aamil utters a word. Aamils have become very dictatorial and don't like to hear the word "NO" from anyone specially from "BOD". If any BOD member or several number of them show any spine and start questioning the Aamil they are removed in the next re-organisation, which an Aamil can do whenever he pleases. Hope this answers your laga question to your satisfaction.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:27 pm

Originally posted by Kaka Akela:
The theory they use is if you have any khushi in your house you donate some money to jamaat to make them happy also.
Amazing!!..the same theory is used by eunuchs (hijras) in India...they appear clapping at ur door during marriages, child births etc. and people never return them empty handed lest the eunuchs curse them.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:41 pm

Br. Kaka Akela

AS

Could you list " shariat na amals which are required by the shariat." As per Bohra religion.

I will appriciate it.

Wasalaam

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:51 pm

Br. Muslim First

Salaams-o-alaikum

As per Bohra religion, following are the shariat required amals: Aqiqa, Misaq, wedding and valima and burials &(Teja & chehlum Fatehas)

mumineen

Unread post by mumineen » Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:52 pm

How can you forget the PUR JOSH MAATAM at every occasion? - Weddings, Idd, Saligrah, Moharrum at "the drop of their pagdi"

spot

Unread post by spot » Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:19 pm

guest786,
a few correction from my viewpoint

lagat means share or portion of...as in your share of costs for something.

wajibat refers to things required by Allah from you. it is cummulative word for zakat, khums, zakat al'fitr, eid al'fitr, etc.

in mumin_m defense, these topics are talk about continually throughout the year in various bayans. to say you haven't heard is to say you weren't paying attention (no offense).

and when you say islam doesn't force..you are technically wrong. wajibat by its very meaning means required...not charity.

and regarding paying zakat to be clean...this is what zakat does mean...zaki is to clean or purified...by giving this required money..you are purifing your soul.

if you ask an amil a question, you will get two responses...either give a vague answer because he doesn't know...or will give you the answer because he does (there are many that do though).

guest786

Unread post by guest786 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:30 am

Originally posted by spot:
lagat means share or portion of...as in your share of costs for something.
i didnt get one thing. i m spending money to send my parents to haj. i also pay money to kothar because i m sending my parents to haj (lagat as u say)?? what for ?? instead of they(kothar) helping me out in the share i have to give them an extra share ??? what sort of system is this ?? this is ridiculous.what happens to that money ?? is there a system where u know how the money is used ?? U cant even question where the money has been used otherwise u wud be screwed by the jamat. is this what the bohra culture is ??
in mumin_m defense, these topics are talk about continually throughout the year in various bayans. to say you haven't heard is to say you weren't paying attention (no offense).
I havent said that i havent heard it when moula says. I just want to know whether moula has forced it. and i wanted to know the meaning from mumin_mukhlis because he said he knows the path to heaven. he hasnt replied. does it take that long to get an answer for such a simple question.
and when you say islam doesn't force..you are technically wrong. wajibat by its very meaning means required...not charity.
required & force are 2 different terms. I told u if u dont pay u know the consequences on the judgement day. how do the kotharies calculate it ?? they dont calculate on ur situation. they calculate on how much u paid last year and then increase to that. and by the way who are the kotharis to give me the pass of a clean chit?? its me and between my allah the sins and good deeds. u cant force people to pay beyond their limits. As far as our community is concerned i guess if u cant eat even 2 times a day even then u have to pay the money. is it right ??
and regarding paying zakat to be clean...this is what zakat does mean...zaki is to clean or purified...by giving this required money..you are purifing your soul.
zakat is required to be clean. i agree to that. who is the person to decide how much zakat i have to pay ?? as far as i understand the term zakat means 2.5% of ur total savings and not ur total income. but in our community u pay more than that. this is decided by the kothar. how can they judge my savings ?? they just calculate on my gross income.
but my question is the money paid for niyaz which was increased by 150% wat abt that ?? it was different from wajebaat. and if u pay that money only then u are given a clearance for haj ?? my question still remains the same. are all this money required to be paid by force ???

over and above i have seen people paying quite a lot of wajebaat and every year they are ready to pay more. good on them. but do the kothar know from where the income is ?? is it halal or haraam. its doesnt bother them (kothar) as long as the people are paying heaps to kothar they are happy. is that what islam says ??