Is Reformist Agiainst Mola TUS or working system

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
KM1

Is Reformist Agiainst Mola TUS or working system

Unread post by KM1 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:11 am

Hello

From Long time i am observing that initially when the reformist movement had started it was against the working system and people working for our Mola (TUS).

But now they have started attacking not only our Mola (TUS) But also the Muslim Shariyat and principal and few wants to bring changes in what Quraan Has written just for their convenience and comfort.

So is this all movement about getting changes for our personnel benefit.

can anyone the motive and principal and Constitutions of Reformist.

Do we have any agenda or just criticizing each and every Farman of Mola TUS without even understanding good or bad for the community.

Yes I do th

محمد

Re: Is Reformist Agiainst Mola TUS or working system

Unread post by محمد » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:05 am

working system is corrupt under authority of so called "moola" so who should be blame?

if my company is making loss and dealing with my customer in bad manner, I am suppose to be blamed and not my clerk or managers.

now go and figure it out who is wrong aand who is right.

but aany ways calling moola to grave diggers is sin in itself.

and I am not reformist not even bohra now, so this is just my opinion as an out sider.

محمد

Unread post by محمد » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:08 am

but yes I do hold ejamaat card, but I dont know where it is, havent used it in last 3 years and now I dont even plan to use it ever.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:22 am

The system is completely corrupted and evil, it is led by current Maula Mansoos .

Yes we are against him and he needs to go. I will say this unapologetically .

There is a misconception that all reformist follow the PDB constitution , I don't . For abde and kothar agents it easy to pick and tease PDB , the majority of reformists are all around you! the have ejamaat card! attend your majlis! but betray you trust that they are with you.

People like the few who blog here are just a tip of the iceberg.

Some will ask what we are after ..well for a start see the link of an example how I expect our dawat to be run.

This is how our pioneers in India started converting and slowly the mission grew, unlike nowadays where it is see the real dawat , how it is done

Do you see fancy planes , cars, praising...

An example how my. Muslim friends live a life and promote islam, compare this with the abde zada

Kardhan, niyaz, uplift ment...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=akpZsKxEabs

These are natives of Kenya , doing matam???they live in some of the harshest environment, within a $1 a day lifestyle yet they show sincere faith ....absolutely amazing

Can someone send this link to abde and Zadas and embarrass them...what do they have to show of the 50 years of wealth accumulated by bleeding us.

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:11 am

Bohra spring wrote:The system is completely corrupted and evil, it is led by current Maula Mansoos .

There is a misconception that all reformist follow the PDB constitution , I don't . For abde and kothar agents it easy to pick and tease PDB , the majority of reformists are all around you! the have ejamaat card! attend your majlis! but betray you trust that they are with you.

Some will ask what we are after ..well for a start see the link of an example how I expect our dawat to be run.

This is how our pioneers in India started converting and slowly the mission grew, unlike nowadays where it is see the real dawat , how it is done

An example how my. Muslim friends live a life and promote islam, compare this with the abde zada

These are natives of Kenya , doing matam???they live in some of the harshest environment, within a $1 a day lifestyle yet they show sincere faith ....absolutely amazing

Can someone send this link to abde and Zadas and embarrass them...what do they have to show of the 50 years of wealth accumulated by bleeding us.

The above link was really good we should also try to Spread the Message of Allah (s.w.t) & Ahlulbayt(a.s) in what ever ways we can ALHUMDOLILLAH
.The Bohra Dai should also look at this and try to Utilize their Money for the Cause of Allah (S.W.T) instead of Funding the B.J.P ,CONGRESS and other Corrupt Politicians in the world for their Own Personal Benefit

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:32 am

Three Things are the major pillar of Bohra Islam nowadays... Dadhi, Topi & Rida... Nothing else.. I heard a bayan in Muharram of Syedna Mufaddal Bhaisaheb and all i heard was about Dadhi, Topi, Rida and girls to be in the houses and learn all the indoor works.. All we find Bohri women nowadays, they have nothing to talk on intellectual topics. Just Whats going on in each others life, who got married and who divorced. No Islamic Knowledge is spreading nowadays. And when you ask, they say its a sin to ask.. A SIN,, when did questioning for knowledge becomes sin man... I pray to Allah (SWT) to bring this community and its true mumineen to the light..

Jazakallah.

KM1

Unread post by KM1 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:52 am

محمد wrote:working system is corrupt under authority of so called "moola" so who should be blame?

if my company is making loss and dealing with my customer in bad manner, I am suppose to be blamed and not my clerk or managers.

and I am not reformist not even bohra now, so this is just my opinion as an out sider.
See when you dont call yourself Bohra or if you are not from the community then whats bothering you and why are you interested in commenting in Our community pls live and act as per your chosen community belief

And Pls dont worry for us our Mola TUS is there and we all are vv happy and prospering.

KM1

Unread post by KM1 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:59 am

Bohra spring wrote:The system is completely corrupted and evil, it is led by current Maula Mansoos .

BS what do you want us to do live in poverty and do things the way we were doing 25 to 30 years ago don't use the latest technology and stuff.

Today when community is prospering and when we can afford a good standard of living and also so many uplifment project are been undertaken yes I do agree that there are few crooks and rotten eggs we all should fight against that type of people then blaming everyone.

Pls try to speak on correct issue and cause that will help by blaming or abusing Mola TUS we will never be able to change a bit also

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:16 am

KM1
See when you dont call yourself Bohra or if you are not from the community then whats bothering you and why are you interested in commenting in Our community pls live and act as per your chosen community belief

And Pls dont worry for us our Mola TUS is there and we all are vv happy and prospering.
First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.
IT IS HAPPENING AGAIN.
IN FACT, IT NEVER STOPPED.
By Pastor Niemoller

That is why we care..........

محمد

Unread post by محمد » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:48 am

most probably KM1 is one of the sood khor who is prospering on FREE KARDAN which is given to most goondas who support mufaddal at any cost.

othe than these sood khors no one is prospering in community.

محمد

Unread post by محمد » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:53 am

KM1 wrote:
محمد wrote:working system is corrupt under authority of so called "moola" so who should be blame?

this is the best example of hypocrisy, are u PDB? NO

but yet you come here uninvited to defend your unethical and unreligious thoughts.

as I said I still hold ejamaat card, so atleast I should have rights to come here and expose unreligious and unislamic activities of SMB and Mufaddal.