Future of Dawoodi Bohras

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM
Posts: 6241
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#1

Unread post by SBM » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:29 pm

Faizul mawaid ul burhaniyah distributed Thali To mumineen by Farzando of Bhiwandi in Bhiwandi
http://zeninfosys.net/zen/sites/default ... k=0CD-fkAy

SBM
Posts: 6241
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#2

Unread post by SBM » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:33 pm

AMRAVATI MA Fyzul mawaid ul Burhaniyah ni thali taqseem vastey har ghar ma si mumineen shamil thata ane Bairao roti karta. Mola ni khushi hasil kari rahya chey
Does it sound pathetic that a community leader gets happy to see his children and women distributing Thaali and making Roti
I thought a leader of community would take pride in asking their children to get better education and become innovators.
Can any Abde provide which other leader of any community was proud of their women making only Rotis and their children becoming Dabbawala?

incredible
Posts: 1034
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:44 pm

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#3

Unread post by incredible » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:23 pm

dabbawala who works for FREE lol

lets see how long this chewingum of dabba thali gets stretched.

zinger
Posts: 1970
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#4

Unread post by zinger » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:25 am

SBM wrote:
AMRAVATI MA Fyzul mawaid ul Burhaniyah ni thali taqseem vastey har ghar ma si mumineen shamil thata ane Bairao roti karta. Mola ni khushi hasil kari rahya chey
Does it sound pathetic that a community leader gets happy to see his children and women distributing Thaali and making Roti
I thought a leader of community would take pride in asking their children to get better education and become innovators.
Can any Abde provide which other leader of any community was proud of their women making only Rotis and their children becoming Dabbawala?

SBM bhai, you are deliberately twisting words and this is not expected from someone like you.

even men distribute thaalis. and why? its a farmaan of our Dai-in-waiting that all Mumineen should get one square meal a day at an economical rate. i have had this discussion once before

what is wrong with women making rotis and children "accompanying" their elders when distributing thaali. you make it sound like this has become the full time profession of the kids, which you also know is just twisting words to suit your needs

This community has always prided itself on its members getting a better education. i agree, the current farmaan is to the contrary, but hopefully, better sense shall prevail

Children becoming dabbawala is again you and your prejudice speaking, distorting a picture

seeker110
Posts: 1726
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:01 am

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#5

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:43 am

Brothers, we need some good schools. The government or the private sector does not care for anyone. Udepoori brothers were successful in taking care of bohra children's education. Most of Udepoorie's i have had interactions with shows the schooling and parental involvement during their learning years.

I fell bad to see our children in the photo. This job belongs to the children of the person who invented this scheme.

zinger
Posts: 1970
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#6

Unread post by zinger » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:55 am

seeker110 wrote:Brothers, we need some good schools. The government or the private sector does not care for anyone. Udepoori brothers were successful in taking care of bohra children's education. Most of Udepoorie's i have had interactions with shows the schooling and parental involvement during their learning years.

I fell bad to see our children in the photo. This job belongs to the children of the person who invented this scheme.
Seeker, agree. not just we, but everyone needs good schools.

Honestly, dont feel so bad for the kids, im sure its a publicity pic, dont worry too much about it, these kids are gonna be fine and are gonna turn out fine. dont worry too much about them.

true_bohra
Posts: 719
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:19 am

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#7

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:23 am

There is one thing that I would like to add that there is nothing written that one should not have good education. This distribution is community work and one should associate himself with it. Who stops from education.

seeker110
Posts: 1726
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:01 am

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#8

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:29 am

Tr-bo, Bhai ap wapas picture baghair site par a gaye. ap ke abba ne camera nahi gharida? Show us lakhoon ahsan in pictures, will you.

true_bohra
Posts: 719
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:19 am

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#9

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:56 am

and one more thing, you do not have to worry about future of Dawoodi Bohra, care for your own future.

seeker110
Posts: 1726
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:01 am

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#10

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:47 pm

There is not a single country on this earth in various stages of development that does not worry and work on raising educated and learned society. Some religion still use children as slaves. An associate I knew from work bragged about his ten year old son's pledge of donating 100 bucks to the Jehovah Witness. 10 year old. Same kid who will not receive any birthday gifts. ( religion thing). All in the name of religion.

tr.bo , YOU should be really worried about your children. I have been raising a son myself. All children deserve best education to to raise the next one. Shafeek bawa failed miserably, all doctors are honorary. Go on google ,it costs under $20 for a doctor degree.

Bohra spring
Posts: 1286
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#11

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:37 pm

This thali scheme is really mind boggling it has evolved into something completely different from what it was started.

First it was a story of feeding the needy, then equality of menu between rich poor, later barakat of Mansoos, turned into roti as main dish, then communal roti making, now children distributing, collecting funds even if you don't want it, compulsion where Mansoos wants to use it to test his dictatorship, some days where everyone gets a tiny pack regardless one has subscribed....very soon someone will throw in a new idea what next

There is some strange self fulfilling process that abdes are spinning





think
Posts: 1834
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#16

Unread post by think » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:02 pm

oh my god. are their parents ignorant?. These kids should be in school acquiring knowledge but they are demanded by kothar to carry tiffins. In anytown u.s.a. one amil asked engineering students to take tiffin to bohra students in their dorm at the college.

incredible
Posts: 1034
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:44 pm

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#17

Unread post by incredible » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:42 pm

now on abdes should be called dabba wala bhaiyyaji....and may be all dabba walas should migrate to UP and Bihar. :idea:

civilized world is not for them. :arrow:

incredible
Posts: 1034
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:44 pm

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#18

Unread post by incredible » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:01 pm

these kids are innocent and masoom they dont even know what they are doing, once they grow up and realize they wasted lots of precious time in which they would have studied hard and achive some thing great, they will curse this whole system of dabba and thali.

Bohra spring
Posts: 1286
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#19

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:36 pm

incredible wrote:these kids are innocent and masoom they dont even know what they are doing, once they grow up and realize they wasted lots of precious time in which they would have studied hard and achive some thing great, they will curse this whole system of dabba and thali.
Unfortunately they kids will be brought up such they will feel it is part of their life..that is a strategy by kothar inc, start early. The bottom line is they will follow any farman..practise makes perfect.

Maqbool
Posts: 844
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 4:01 am

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#20

Unread post by Maqbool » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:18 am

true_bohra wrote:There is one thing that I would like to add that there is nothing written that one should not have good education. This distribution is community work and one should associate himself with it. Who stops from education.
Common TB, This not their time to do this work. There are plenty of work which is for them. It is their time to learn and play. That is why government has made law for child labour. Please don't become so blind to follow the Aliqader that you snatch the childhood from this Innocent.

incredible
Posts: 1034
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:44 pm

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#21

Unread post by incredible » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:19 am

heavy dabba and hot vegetable's and soup, very high chances of getting burnt, how come any parent risk their children life?

true_bohra
Posts: 719
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:19 am

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#22

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:14 am

You all are reacting in such a way that they are given whole city tiffins and they are the only ones who are gonna deliver. You guys have mastery in spicing up things. These innocent kids are just giving tiffins in their buildings or the household near them.

Come on guys you know this but want a point in criticizing it. And as I mentioned, no body is stopping them to take better education.

incredible
Posts: 1034
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:44 pm

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#23

Unread post by incredible » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:35 am

school, tuitions, madressa, dabba thali, masjid, darees, all year majlises, jamaat.

children with above activities will grown up like 1000 year old people and not the civil society of 2020.


when is time left for games and sports and other creative modern activities?

Good leader should take commmunity forward and not 2000 years back.

SBM
Posts: 6241
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#24

Unread post by SBM » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:00 am

true_bohra wrote:You all are reacting in such a way that they are given whole city tiffins and they are the only ones who are gonna deliver. You guys have mastery in spicing up things. These innocent kids are just giving tiffins in their buildings or the household near them.

Come on guys you know this but want a point in criticizing it. And as I mentioned, no body is stopping them to take better education.
Can you show us any where when Our Leaders have asked our youth to volunteer with other NGOs and learn other activities. Heck Syedi Mansoos even asked parents to remove their children from other prochial school and put them in Kothari Run School so they can take 10 days off in Moharram WHAT KIND OF MESSAGE IS THIS?
hOW IS THEIR SCHEME OF PLANTING TREES AND SPARROW HARVESTING IS DOING? IT WAS JUST PR AND PHOTO OP FOR KOTHARI GOONS




think
Posts: 1834
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#28

Unread post by think » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:57 pm

there are no building tenants in the west. bohris live in apartments or have their own homes.

incredible
Posts: 1034
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:44 pm

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#29

Unread post by incredible » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:25 pm

look at the little child in front row, his dabba is bigger than him.

SBM
Posts: 6241
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

#30

Unread post by SBM » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:19 pm

true_bohra wrote:These innocent kids are just giving tiffins in their buildings or the household near them.
FAIZUL MAVAIDUL BURHANIYAH FATEHPURA MA MADRESSA NA BACHAO GHARE GHAR THALI TAKHSEEM KARVA VASTE GAYA
Does Ghare Ghar qualifies in their own buildings or household? Also note that these kids are from Madressa so instead of learning in Madressa they are being used as delivery boys